Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually feel the factions are at there most competitive right now
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
    Options
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    emma666 wrote: »
    Jules wrote: »
    Sanct16 wrote: »
    Do you guys on na still care about winning campaigns?

Yeah I'm surprised anyone bothered to make this thread, only reason I commented is because some AD and DC take this thread as EP needing more players/guilds from other factions when all that would do is make EP the new DC - plenty of rerolled big organized guilds including swarms of pugs. We don't want that..!

I made the thread because I felt the faction disparity and lack of skilled players on EP ought to be addressed rather than constantly glossed over. It doesn't really matter to me whether you approve of its content or not. While we do not want to dominate the competition and swing the pendulum too far in favor of EP, we also don't want to discourage those who are willing to help from doing so.

The thing is, there are plenty of talented players and players with potential who has PVPd on EP since beta. The difference between EP and AD/DC, is the lacking amount of leadership, organization and guilds EP has compared to the others. I don't think EP needs more numbers at all, or guilds rerolling because everytime that happens ''the pendulum swings too far in favor of said faction''. I personally don't think whole guilds + pugs rerolling every other month should be the new way of balancing PVP-pop in this game, but let's agree to disagree.

I am sorry most disagree with you I read the op's. You have always wanted to dominate other players. I used to whisper those of you with two three four Mundus stones. You were the first to spin to win, the first to use rearming trap. Your own guildies used to stream on twitch and although I never betrayed them I always used to listen to your TS. You still have nb's on your team using Camo hunter and spamming ambush literally five times in a row. Even in the hey day you could never farm the top guilds expect ambushing them with bats then proxies. I am not surprised the top players have left or rerolled. Any review of the EP leaderboard will show one guild occupies 90 percent of the top 20 on every campaign that matters. The rest of the faction are just cannon fodder and sheeple to you the 'elite guilds". You flipped emp for so many who did not ever deserve emp just to get 2 more percent. Karma has a way of catching up. But you have numbers.... Maybe they will take keeps and not sit on the bridge or in a tower and farm the noobs until the actual guilds come and send you packing to another server.
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
    Options
  • emma666
    emma666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DHale wrote: »

Yeah I'm surprised anyone bothered to make this thread, only reason I commented is because some AD and DC take this thread as EP needing more players/guilds from other factions when all that would do is make EP the new DC - plenty of rerolled big organized guilds including swarms of pugs. We don't want that..!

I made the thread because I felt the faction disparity and lack of skilled players on EP ought to be addressed rather than constantly glossed over. It doesn't really matter to me whether you approve of its content or not. While we do not want to dominate the competition and swing the pendulum too far in favor of EP, we also don't want to discourage those who are willing to help from doing so.

The thing is, there are plenty of talented players and players with potential who has PVPd on EP since beta. The difference between EP and AD/DC, is the lacking amount of leadership, organization and guilds EP has compared to the others. I don't think EP needs more numbers at all, or guilds rerolling because everytime that happens ''the pendulum swings too far in favor of said faction''. I personally don't think whole guilds + pugs rerolling every other month should be the new way of balancing PVP-pop in this game, but let's agree to disagree.

I am sorry most disagree with you I read the op's. You have always wanted to dominate other players. I used to whisper those of you with two three four Mundus stones. You were the first to spin to win, the first to use rearming trap. Your own guildies used to stream on twitch and although I never betrayed them I always used to listen to your TS. You still have nb's on your team using Camo hunter and spamming ambush literally five times in a row. Even in the hey day you could never farm the top guilds expect ambushing them with bats then proxies. I am not surprised the top players have left or rerolled. Any review of the EP leaderboard will show one guild occupies 90 percent of the top 20 on every campaign that matters. The rest of the faction are just cannon fodder and sheeple to you the 'elite guilds". You flipped emp for so many who did not ever deserve emp just to get 2 more percent. Karma has a way of catching up. But you have numbers.... Maybe they will take keeps and not sit on the bridge or in a tower and farm the noobs until the actual guilds come and send you packing to another server.

Are you talking about EP as a whole or? I'm sorry but you're not making much sense and I don't know what you're on about really :/
    Nymeria - Ebonheart - Grand Overlady - Imperial Templar - Havoc

I wish you good fortune in the wars to come.
    Options
  • manny254
    manny254
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Numbers are clearly not the issue.

58253f0a-1bd8-4b62-9870-f86ecb05a9b5_zpsgyaazetg.png

If anything AD needs some love. I frankly also don't buy the lack of organization argument.
    Looking at the AD Leader Boards 6 play solo or small scale, and numbers 1-3 got their ap this way.
    On EP the entire top 10 play in an organized group.
    I am not fully familiar with the DC players, but I am fairly certain most are group players.
    Edited by manny254 on January 5, 2016 7:30AM
    - Mojican
    Options
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DHale wrote: »

Are you talking about EP as a whole or? I'm sorry but you're not making much sense and I don't know what you're on about really :/

If i read his post correctly, indeed it was pretty hard to sift though, he is taking a shot at EP guilds that played only/mostly for personal enrichment (AP gains, farming emps within their guild only, exclusivity, non-cooperation outside of their circle or ts, scroll farming instead of bringing it home and moving on to another objective, etc) and not for the benefit of the faction as a whole.

Which, he has a point on. EP has had its share of those guilds, and they really dont do playing with others well at all. In fact a lot of the time they just spite their own faction and do as they please, even if it costs the faction. "lulz u nubz git farmed, but we no halp, we gon farm skaroll for aps" and so on.

Rampant self righteous elitism really screwed up EP early on, and its remained that way ever since, despite numerous denials from the very people causing it for a long time.
    Edited by Rylana on January 5, 2016 9:22AM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
    Options
  • Xiphyla
    Xiphyla
    ✭✭✭
    frozywozy wrote: »
    Adonikam wrote: »
    EP were always the dominating faction @Jules. EP won Wabbajack when I was playing with Vokundein and Condemned. To prove a point Vokundein and Condemned went to Auriel's Bow (which was suppose to be the baddest campaign) during prime time, dethroned their emperor, and crowned an EP emperor just because we couldn't be stopped. Shortly after Condemned left the game I played in IR (around June/July 2014) with Crystalized and EP still dominated. EP has never been as weak as it is now.

Gonna call BS. AD had the highest density of organized guilds and pug herders at launch. They zerged all the competition of Auriel's Bow. They also were not present in large force on Wabbajack until the end, during which they outgained and out AP'd everyone there. Once Alacrity migrated from Hopesfire and No Mercy from the blue resurgence on Auriel's Bow 2, the Condemned and all of red got wrecked on a daily basis. IR even tried to switch servers, which still didn't work out for them.

Red's prime came when Alacrity and No Mercy quit, and DiE rerolled. It was all incidental, but that's more or less the gist of things.

You're mixing two different concepts.

1) Guild VS Guild
    2) Overall faction coordination and organisation to win a campaign

You're right, during Wabbajack, AD and DC had very competitive guilds. I would not say they were better than Condemned though. Condemned was way up there and there is a reason why Fixate got Praetorian rank in less than 2months.

But organisation wise, EP really deserved the victories they earned in Wabbajack.

Regarding IR switching to Chillrend, we didn't switch there to run away, we switched to Chillrend to chase DC groups running away from Thornblade blaming it on the lag. Get your facts straight.

Overall faction coordination + organisation , i would say condemned maybe they are good in Those etc , but if you talk about official Guild vs Guild 8v8 or 12vs12 fights , everything differs :) . All right , let's get back to topic :p.
    Edited by Xiphyla on January 5, 2016 11:37AM
    AD : DiE (Inactive)
    DC : K-hole (Inactive)
    EP : ZDM (Inactive)

Await4camelotunchained.

Options
  • Seraph702
    Seraph702
    ✭✭✭
    EP doesnt need rerolls or guild rerolls PuG herders need to talk with some of the better raid leads and guilds and get help with l2p issues.....

@violentfoxx pm me in game if you would like tips or help with group builds group synergies and pvping as a coordinated small to medium scale group i have rarely attempted anything over a 12-16 man group and the one time i tried 24 it was no fun because A the lag is intense no matter what server you play on and B 24 of my members is really kind of lame.... just a bunch of aoe spin to win.

EP will be fine we just need to work together to help each other ^.^ will help where i can when im not trolling you puglets <3

-Unruh
    Dynamic
    Praise be to Unruh our Let it Rain Lord and Savior
    Options
  • Pchela
    Pchela
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seraph702 wrote: »
    EP doesnt need rerolls or guild rerolls PuG herders need to talk with some of the better raid leads and guilds and get help with l2p issues.....

@violentfoxx pm me in game if you would like tips or help with group builds group synergies and pvping as a coordinated small to medium scale group i have rarely attempted anything over a 12-16 man group and the one time i tried 24 it was no fun because A the lag is intense no matter what server you play on and B 24 of my members is really kind of lame.... just a bunch of aoe spin to win.

EP will be fine we just need to work together to help each other ^.^ will help where i can when im not trolling you puglets <3

-Unruh

uughhhh stop using heeartsss
    Options
  • TheBonesXXX
    TheBonesXXX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP just isn't favored by the devs.

Look at the racials, look at the type of faction it is cannon wise, look at it's placement in sewers.

It seems strategically gutted on purpose.
    Options
  • _Chaos
    _Chaos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    16 in group? You're one of the cool kids
    24 in group? Spin to win. Those 8 extra players lag server out.

:trollface:

Start working as a team, keep your egos in check, and accept that the roster has to grow if you want to be competitive.
    Or keep running with this imaginary acceptable number that's been trumpeted around the forums as if it were the be all end all solution to avoid being called a "zerg"

There are times when EP really dominates the map, ironically during Haxus' emp push. I assume there's a lot more communication between groups when that's going on; communicate more and the faction as a whole will prosper.

'Chaos
    Options
  • Seraph702
    Seraph702
    ✭✭✭
    "deleted"
    Edited by Seraph702 on January 5, 2016 12:16PM
    Dynamic
    Options
  • Seraph702
    Seraph702
    ✭✭✭

Start working as a team, keep your egos in check, and accept that the roster has to grow if you want to be competitive.
    Or keep running with this imaginary acceptable number that's been trumpeted around the forums as if it were the be all end all solution to avoid being called a "zerg"

There are times when EP really dominates the map, ironically during Haxus' emp push. I assume there's a lot more communication between groups when that's going on; communicate more and the faction as a whole will prosper.

Obviously you haven't fought my 12-16 man groups or you wouldn't tell me i needed to grow a roster that has been almost the same for quite some time to be competitive. Stop looking for salt when im trying to be helpful to my faction stay on DC and bother us less :) thanks for the AP
    Dynamic
    Options
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    EP just isn't favored by the devs.

Look at the racials, look at the type of faction it is cannon wise, look at it's placement in sewers.

It seems strategically gutted on purpose.

This is just silly.

EP does need love, not from the devs, but from their own pvpers that have (since launch, though is is from an outsider's perspective) seemingly ignored them. If the problem is identified as EP having hordes of pugs and no direction, well, not to be mean, but whose fault is that? It certainly isn't blue or yellow's. You can try and cast blame at a single guild reroll, but if the number of untrained red pugs is what the OP indicates, clearly it was just masking an already existing problem that wasn't being addressed by red to begin with.

While they all have core players, I'd say the majority of blue guilds are all open to pugs. So, red isn't the only one with pugs, we just have guilds that rangle them and help bridge the pvp knowledge gap. Even though my left eye starts to twitch when I see 60+ yellows head to ash mine, clearly people like lolli have helped give the yellow pugs direction and purpose.

Can't really blame players for not wanting to spend the time to help bring the pugs up to par - it's a video game after all and your own time, but if those same players then want to complain about the problem, well that, too, (going full circle) is just silly.
    Edited by Zheg on January 5, 2016 12:48PM
    Options
  • _Chaos
    _Chaos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seraph702 wrote: »

Obviously you haven't fought my 12-16 man groups or you wouldn't tell me i needed to grow a roster that has been almost the same for quite some time to be competitive. Stop looking for salt when im trying to be helpful to my faction stay on DC and bother us less :) thanks for the AP

I'm being anything but salty babe, the cold hard truth is that there's many good players but no leadership (or guild coordination) and if you want to be competitive in the current meta you have to get a full group rolling and push objectives. Talk with other groups. You know.. work as a team. Even with those not in group.
    'Chaos
    Options
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't worry, BFTP will save EP on Azura's. Then it will be like the former days on Thornblade.

But yeah, as someone mentioned it is easier to get to play with the better guilds/more experienced players as a DC than as an EP, at least atm. There are pug-taker guilds for EP who make a valiant effort, but the more seasoned guilds from AD and DC can wipe them en masse.
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
    Options
  • dantator
    dantator
    ✭✭✭
    EP can have AD's zerg groups ;) I would only reroll to EP just to farm AD pug zergs.

People still care about winning the campaigns? That's so like 1.5 and lower haha. Wait, nvm I never cared...
    +Divine Force+

+Divines+
    Options
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here is an illustration of the problem with EP. Keep bias and indignation out of it, some may apply to you, some may not, but I will carefully explain exactly why EP is sorely lacking. I will keep it relatively simple.

There are four general types of mid to large PvP groups in cyrodiil. (there are more, but for the sake of this illustration, i will focus on the four most common, and also ignore solo/duel smallscale as in the larger picture they dont contribute much to the overall play of the map past maybe taking a minor objective here and there)

Type 1 are the elite/closed 12-24 man organized guilds. (they will always claim to run less than they usually have, for ego's sake) For better or for worse, these will include the best players in the faction, gravitated together by common interest or other less noble motivation (dream team mentality has applied here in the past). All too often these guilds/groups are self absorbed, self righteous, quick to place blame on the other types of groups, the most resistant to working with others outside of their comfort zone, and historically the most abrasive and non-cooperative. Some are worse than others, and at the end of the day most of them are only concerned with self-enrichment or personal gain for the guild they represent, not the faction as a whole. They do not help others learn, they do nothing to increase the effectiveness of the faction, if anything they mostly thrive by poaching the best members from Type 2 and 3 groups and concentrating all of that talent into one exclusive group that does nothing but benefit that group. You thankfully see less of these groups today as they inevitably collapse due to egos or loss of interest with the game in general.

Type 2 are the elite/open 12-24 man organized guilds. These guilds are nearly identical to type 1's except for they tend to be much more open and inclusive. This is the type of guild EP sorely lacks. Good, organized, with veteran members willing to take in newcomers and actually help them improve. These are normally the workhorses of any faction, where the up and comers get their best training and experience before they either become veteran members of the guild, or end up being snatched away by a Type 1 group. Most of the long term EP guilds of yesterday were of this type, too many have long since left.

Type 3 are the Casual/Open Zerg groups. These guilds and groups generally run on massive scale and often PvP on specific raid days. Often you will find them with a type 2 group at their center, surrounded by another raid group. Not much is taught here, disinformation is rampant, and very little is learned beyond "do what the crown tells you." Many of the people in the group/zerg wont be in TS besides the core, effectiveness overall is subject to sheer number volume and quantity over quality mindset. Their leader may be very good at herding the cats, and by that virtue they may very well accomplish a lot, but only by virtue of that leader have massive resources to work with. These groups tend to cause the largest problems for lag and game performance, and represent well over half of EP currently.

Type 4 are the PvE/pug/disorganized zone chat 111 groups. Some guy gets in zone chat, tells people to post a number or word, puts together a mass of total strangers not in voice comms and yolo. Fun sometimes, but completely disorganized and suffering from severe lack of coordination/focus. Cannon fodder to a type 1 or 2 group from the other side. Usually seen crossing Alessia Bridge and dying on Alessia front door 10 times an hour.

Now I will go into the problem with EP, having established the four types of groups.

Type 1's think highly of themselves, sneer at the type 2's thinking they are just workhorses that think they are good but are actually bad. Type 3's are zergs getting in the way, and type 4s are just trollbait.

Type 2's hate the type 1's because they never help, try to rally the type 3's and have mostly given up trying to get the type 4's to do anything useful. Type 2's are also an endangered species.

Type 3's think 1 and 2 are the same thing, cheerfully go about their business, and would probably invite the type 4's as long as they at least listen in teamspeak. Spam that steel tornado baby, thats it.

Type 4's think everyone is just taking life too seriously, but will be the first to scream in zone for help if a resource flips, and point out that a keep is lost the moment the outer is at 90 percent. They pray for the aid of the Type 1 raid which will never come, think the Type 2 raid was the one that they were calling for, and are pleased by the Type 3 bailing them out so they can go back to shooting arrows from the walls.

Elites that dont help, Elites that try to help, Zergs that dont get much accomplished but make up the bulk of the faction, and randoms that dont have a clue

Thats EP.

Edited by Rylana on January 5, 2016 1:13PM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
    Options
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    Here is an illustration of the problem with EP. Keep bias and indignation out of it, some may apply to you, some may not, but I will carefully explain exactly why EP is sorely lacking. I will keep it relatively simple.

There are four general types of mid to large PvP groups in cyrodiil. (there are more, but for the sake of this illustration, i will focus on the four most common, and also ignore solo/duel smallscale as in the larger picture they dont contribute much to the overall play of the map past maybe taking a minor objective here and there)

Type 1 are the elite/closed 12-24 man organized guilds. For better or for worse, these will include the best players in the faction, gravitated together by common interest or other less noble motivation (dream team mentality has applied here in the past). All too often these guilds/groups are self absorbed, self righteous, quick to place blame on the other types of groups, the most resistant to working with others outside of their comfort zone, and historically the most abrasive and non-cooperative. Some are worse than others, and at the end of the day most of them are only concerned with self-enrichment or personal gain for the guild they represent, not the faction as a whole. They do not help others learn, they do nothing to increase the effectiveness of the faction, if anything they mostly thrive by poaching the best members from Type 2 and 3 groups and concentrating all of that talent into one exclusive group that does nothing but benefit that group. You thankfully see less of these groups today as they inevitably collapse due to egos or loss of interest with the game in general.

Type 2 are the elite/open 12-24 man organized guilds. These guilds are nearly identical to type 1's except for they tend to be much more open and inclusive. This is the type of guild EP sorely lacks. Good, organized, with veteran members willing to take in newcomers and actually help them improve. These are normally the workhorses of any faction, where the up and comers get their best training and experience before they either become veteran members of the guild, or end up being snatched away by a Type 1 group. Most of the long term EP guilds of yesterday were of this type, too many have long since left.

Type 3 are the Casual/Open Zerg groups. These guilds and groups generally run on massive scale and often PvP on specific raid days. Often you will find them with a type 2 group at their center, surrounded by another raid group. Not much is taught here, disinformation is rampant, and very little is learned beyond "do what the crown tells you." Many of the people in the group/zerg wont be in TS besides the core, effectiveness overall is subject to sheer number volume and quantity over quality mindset. Their leader may be very good at herding the cats, and by that virtue they may very well accomplish a lot, but only by virtue of that leader have massive resources to work with. These groups tend to cause the largest problems for lag and game performance, and represent well over half of EP currently.

Type 4 are the PvE/pug/disorganized zone chat 111 groups. Some guy gets in zone chat, tells people to post a number or word, puts together a mass of total strangers not in voice comms and yolo. Fun sometimes, but completely disorganized and suffering from severe lack of coordination/focus. Cannon fodder to a type 1 or 2 group from the other side. Usually seen crossing Alessia Bridge and dying on Alessia front door 10 times an hour.

Now I will go into the problem with EP, having established the four types of groups.

Type 1's think highly of themselves, sneer at the type 2's thinking they are just workhorses that think they are good but are actually bad. Type 3's are zergs getting in the way, and type 4s are just trollbait.

Type 2's hate the type 1's because they never help, try to rally the type 3's and have mostly given up trying to get the type 4's to do anything useful. Type 2's are also an endangered species.

Type 3's think 1 and 2 are the same thing, cheerfully go about their business, and would probably invite the type 4's as long as they at least listen in teamspeak. Spam that steel tornado baby, thats it.

Type 4's think everyone is just taking life too seriously, but will be the first to scream in zone for help if a resource flips, and point out that a keep is lost the moment the outer is at 90 percent. They pray for the aid of the Type 1 raid which will never come, think the Type 2 raid was the one that they were calling for, and are pleased by the Type 3 bailing them out so they can go back to shooting arrows from the walls.

Elites that dont help, Elites that try to help, Zergs that dont get much accomplished but make up the bulk of the faction, and randoms that dont have a clue

Thats EP.

@Rylana That has to be the most accurate and well written description of Faction PvP Hierarchy. God bless maintenance.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
    Options
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There are four general types of mid to large PvP groups in cyrodiil. (there are more, but for the sake of this illustration, i will focus on the four most common, and also ignore solo/duel smallscale as in the larger picture they dont contribute much to the overall play of the map past maybe taking a minor objective here and there...
    Are we sure that isn't every alliance, even if the ratios of types I to IV may vary? Even the second half?

In any case, it seems to match my experience from EP (and DC). I have been in groups that more or less match all of those types at least once or twice, but mostly I end up running in a smaller group of decent but non-elite players or more often than that just solo. I am not very good at PvP yet being in types III and IV too often gets really frustrating. But sometimes it's better than nothing.
    Edited by tinythinker on January 5, 2016 1:22PM
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
    Options
  • MishMash
    MishMash
    ✭✭✭✭
    I did not see a problem with EP last night. Easy 40+ EP (whether it was a few groups/pugs just happened to show up IDK) but EP did not seem to be that unorganized or incapable. Some of what you said is an issue across all factions. Really nothing different actually.
    PC NA DC 4eva! I try my very best. If it is not good enough for you too bad! Playing off and on since April 2014 CP2009.
    Options
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Everyone can say that EP should just help themselves, that EP should develop more guilds or just teach each other. Which of course is all well and good, I don't disagree with the sentiment. Haxus as a guild is in the process of making steps toward seeing that come to fruition. But I think it's entirely too naive to think that our energies will result in the creation of top tier, competitive PVPers overnight. This process will be long, arduous; it will require extreme patience and repetition. And the results of such will trickle down and be evident over time, perhaps months.

So to all of you who continue to say "we're fine, we're fine, EP doesn't need anybody"; remember that most nights, as a faction we can't push out pash Arrius Lumbermill without lots of luck or opposing factions being absent. This is not to mean that everyone should freak the f-k out and start grinding up EP toons to save us. This means that these are the cards we're dealing with and those willing to play under these circumstances are more than welcome to. To dissuade those willing to help does more of a disservice to the faction than anything.
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

IGN- @Juies || Youtube || Twitch
    EP - Julianos . Jules . Family Jules . Jules of Misrule. Joy
    DC - Julsie . Jules . Jukes . Jojuji . Juliet . Jaded
    AD - Juice . Jubaited . Joules . Julmanji . Julogy . Jubroni . Ju Jitsu

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
    Options
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Everyone can say that EP should just help themselves, that EP should develop more guilds or just teach each other. Which of course is all well and good, I don't disagree with the sentiment. Haxus as a guild is in the process of making steps toward seeing that come to fruition. But I think it's entirely too naive to think that our energies will result in the creation of top tier, competitive PVPers overnight. This process will be long, arduous; it will require extreme patience and repetition. And the results of such will trickle down and be evident over time, perhaps months.

So to all of you who continue to say "we're fine, we're fine, EP doesn't need anybody"; remember that most nights, as a faction we can't push out pash Arrius Lumbermill without lots of luck or opposing factions being absent. This is not to mean that everyone should freak the f-k out and start grinding up EP toons to save us. This means that these are the cards we're dealing with and those willing to play under these circumstances are more than welcome to. To dissuade those willing to help does more of a disservice to the faction than anything.

/zone
    "Don't chase after that sorc!"
    "Those are dragonknight wings, stop it.."
    "Does *anyone* have purge ffs!?"
    "Guys.. thats our tower.. stop sieging it.. guys GUYS"
    "Don't go into there one by one.. don.. I'M NOT HEALING YOU IDIOTS"
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
    Options
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone can say that EP should just help themselves, that EP should develop more guilds or just teach each other. Which of course is all well and good, I don't disagree with the sentiment. Haxus as a guild is in the process of making steps toward seeing that come to fruition.
    Really? How so? Anyway I wish you (them) luck.

Edited by tinythinker on January 5, 2016 1:44PM

Options
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ghostbane wrote: »

/zone

How do I leave Cyrodiil?
    Options
  • warpower9
    warpower9
    ✭✭
    I Play PC/NA/AZ all the time and prolly one of the more disliked players I feel. But either way I have been trying to help. Did I do any good? Not sure but I will continue to try. Even though it gets me tossed out of guilds and put on iggy by many I still keep trying. Matter of fact some friends and I started a guild to focus on being more effective with teamwork voice comms and the such that creates a place to try to "get gud". Maybe it will work out maybe not, but don't say no one is trying. I AM TRYING. Sincerely Lord Yoda.
    Options
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The answer isn't people rerolling mindlessly, so please, sit down AD and DC. That's part of the reason that this is a problem in the first place. Just needs more organization of the EP that already exists, meaning more organized guilds and better leadership between guilds and in zonechat if you want to succeed better as a faction... Theres alot of players with potential in EP that just needs a guild and leader.

Words of wisdom. The decline of AD was very fast and it continued very long. Not after they formed many of the newer guilds with the same goal in mind, was the tide turned back. AD just needed organization. Though DC was so badly beaten for a long time that there were campaigns empty of DC presence. At that point, it was necessary to give them direct help.

The first time EP needed help it resulted in DiE rerolling red toons. Not long after that EP dominated all the campaigns for a very long time. With the population and organization EP is a magnificent force. They are nowhere near finished even if they lack organized guilds. Their population isn´t low.

Before everyone and their mums start playing EP, maybe we should just give them some time reorganize. If they lack force attack DC or AD. Don´t beat them to the dirt. I know they will raise again.

The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
    Options
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    warpower9 wrote: »
    I Play PC/NA/AZ all the time and prolly one of the more disliked players I feel. But either way I have been trying to help. Did I do any good? Not sure but I will continue to try. Even though it gets me tossed out of guilds and put on iggy by many I still keep trying. Matter of fact some friends and I started a guild to focus on being more effective with teamwork voice comms and the such that creates a place to try to "get gud". Maybe it will work out maybe not, but don't say no one is trying. I AM TRYING. Sincerely Lord Yoda.
    Is that what the "new guild recruiting, whisper for info" messages in zone were about? Saw those but didn't know what the goal was.

Options
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    /zone

How do I leave Cyrodiil?
    Been seeing more of that one lately...

Options
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    /zone

How do I leave Cyrodiil?

Christmas recruits.
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    Addons
    Options
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    /zone

How do I leave Cyrodiil?

Christmas recruits.

The B should stand for Brimley dammit.
    Options