In the next major update we'll be adjusting damage and other effects from siege weapons. This will go in conjunction with other changes regarding repair kits and keep upgrades, but the changes noted here are specific to players effects (damage, snares, dots, etc.).
These changes are currently being tested internally and may change before they go to PTS/Live:
- Damage across the board for all siege weapons has been increased roughly 30%, but we are considering increasing that more.
- Snares have been normalized on all siege weapons that apply that debuff (ice treb, lightning ballista, oil catapult) to be a 50% snare, and last 6 seconds.
- All side effects from siege weapons (snare, healing taken reduction, siege damage increase taken) are no longer purgable.
- Oil Catapults will now also have a "Stamina damage" value added, which takes away roughly 5000 Stamina from enemy targets.
- Lightning Ballista will now also have a "Magicka Damage" value added, which takes away roughly 5000 Magicka from enemy targets.
- Ballista now turn faster and have their "scatter" variable removed, making them 100% accurate to your aimed location.
- Scattershot now adds 20% damage taken from other siege weapons instead of 10%
Thanks for any feedback regarding these changes and again, these may or may not go up to PTS/Live exactly as stated here, but this is what we're currently testing
ESO PVP Lead & Combat Lead