The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Can we talk about PVP rewards?

• _Chaos
    _Chaos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well said Kena. ^
    'Chaos
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    KenaPKK wrote: »
    Wrobel wrote: »
    We can definitely make the traits from leaderboard rewards not drop with stats you typically use while leveling up. Note that we do have plans for an overall trait rebalancing in the future. What would you guys like to see as 5 piece bonuses on the PvP sets besides a DPS increase?

@Wrobel

We don't even need to get damage from item sets these days honestly. Jewelry enchants and weapon upgrades give us enough of that to function. Also, 1pc Kena exists. What we really want is relevant stats (Desert Rose 5pc buff for example), and consistency between weapon weight, 1-4pc lines, and 5pc bonuses.

Agreed. We need 5pc bonuses on gear that give utility over damage.
    Also, stop it with the "fully charged heavy attack" nonsense (ex: Arch-mage basically doesn't have a 5pc bonus anymore). We don't care what the effects are or how many sets you make with this mechanic. People will simply never use a fully charged heavy attack consistently in PvP because (1) charge time is long, displacing dps abilities, and (2) they are telegraphed and easily dodgeable, making them inconsistent. Stahp.

Yep, as long as they won't change the avoidance mechanics, castable abilities / attacks will always be very far behind instant casts. To easy to counter with dodge roll, fear, cloak, stun, etc.

Edited by frozywozy on December 14, 2015 4:57PM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We can definitely make the traits from leaderboard rewards not drop with stats you typically use while leveling up. Note that we do have plans for an overall trait rebalancing in the future. What would you guys like to see as 5 piece bonuses on the PvP sets besides a DPS increase?

I want to see 5 piece bonus - 25% reduction from physical damage - preferably with jewelleries. Wait a minute, but all this damage reductions are in the CP system - guess what @Wrobel you forgot to add this bonus.
    Because I can!
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

@Wrobel

We don't even need to get damage from item sets these days honestly. Jewelry enchants and weapon upgrades give us enough of that to function. Also, 1pc Kena exists. What we really want is relevant stats (Desert Rose 5pc buff for example), and consistency between weapon weight, 1-4pc lines, and 5pc bonuses.

Also, stop it with the "fully charged heavy attack" nonsense (ex: Arch-mage basically doesn't have a 5pc bonus anymore). We don't care what the effects are or how many sets you make with this mechanic. People will simply never use a fully charged heavy attack consistently in PvP because (1) charge time is long, displacing dps abilities, and (2) they are telegraphed and easily dodgeable, making them inconsistent. Stahp.

For example, Affliction would be a really cool medium armor set as it is now. The fact that it's a heavy armor set, though, makes it compete with Black Rose and Reactive and crafted Hunding's and other sets. As a heavy armor set, it's just bad.

Be sure to ask yourself "under what combat use cases would a player want to use this 5pc bonus," and then build the 1-4pc lines and the armor weight around that.

I guess another example of this through process would be the Death's Wind crafted set. The 5pc set is built for a dps kite build. When you get bursted low, you push enemies away from you. That's awesome. However, the lower lines are made for a tank... Tanks want to be in close to enemies. They should seldom get low enough to proc the set, and when they do, they aim to be healed up quickly. There is a contradiction in this set that makes it unusable competitively.

Work through the PvP sets with this thought process, and you'll be able to create some really cool ones that we will use. Just keep in mind that even the slightest inconsistency in bonuses, traits, or weights will 100% make the set trash because they all have to compete with perfect trait crafted Hunding's, Julianos, Magnus, Willow's, etc.

Best feedback in this thread. Please @Wrobel heed this advice.

For instance, Durok's Bane could be magicka based and the debuff unpurgeable to make it good for a tanky player who can dive into a group and debuff them. Health based bonuses on a pvp set makes it nearly useless, or inadvisable at best.
    Edited by Draxys on December 15, 2015 10:04AM

rip decibel
  • BuggeX
    BuggeX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Draxys wrote: »

@Wrobel

For example, Affliction would be a really cool medium armor set as it is now. The fact that it's a heavy armor set, though, makes it compete with Black Rose and Reactive and crafted Hunding's and other sets. As a heavy armor set, it's just bad.

Be sure to ask yourself "under what combat use cases would a player want to use this 5pc bonus," and then build the 1-4pc lines and the armor weight around that.

I guess another example of this through process would be the Death's Wind crafted set. The 5pc set is built for a dps kite build. When you get bursted low, you push enemies away from you. That's awesome. However, the lower lines are made for a tank... Tanks want to be in close to enemies. They should seldom get low enough to proc the set, and when they do, they aim to be healed up quickly. There is a contradiction in this set that makes it unusable competitively.

Work through the PvP sets with this thought process, and you'll be able to create some really cool ones that we will use. Just keep in mind that even the slightest inconsistency in bonuses, traits, or weights will 100% make the set trash because they all have to compete with perfect trait crafted Hunding's, Julianos, Magnus, Willow's, etc.

Best feedback in this thread. Please @Wrobel heed this advice.

For instance, Durok's Bane could be magicka based and the debuff unpurgeable to make it good for a tanky player who can dive into a group and debuff them. Health based bonuses on a pvp set makes it nearly useless, or inadvisable at best.

right now hp is uselles indeed, they could make a hiden passiv wich reduce incoming dmg based on you max hp.
    lets say 10k hp = 10%
    30k = 30%

this should be the last step at the calculation and should not be reduced in any way.

IF you like to Play tank, well go for it, 7/7 heavy and 40k HP, you will be immortal but have less dmg than a lvl1 goat
    Edited by BuggeX on December 15, 2015 10:12AM
    #makemagickadkgreataigan
    #givemeaexecute
    #ineedheal
    #betterhotfixgrindspots
  • Merlight
    Merlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Death's Wind is perfect. If it increased magicka/stamina/crititcal/damage, it'd be bent towards either magicka or stamina builds. If it increased healing taken, that would be tank-oriented. Twice increased max health makes it proc with more remaining health, and also widens the gap between proc and execute range. If it's too much health for you, you can put more points in magicka or stamina depending on build. The 2pc physical resistance bonus helps a bit with the lack of it in CP.
    EU ‣ Wabbajack nostalgic ‣ Blackwater Blade defender ‣ Kyne wanderer
    The offspring of the root of all evil in ESO by DeanTheCat
    Why ESO needs a monthly subscription
    When an MMO is designed around a revenue model rather than around fun, it doesn’t have a long-term future.Richard A. Bartle
    Their idea of transparent, at least when it comes to communication, bears a striking resemblance to a block of coal.lordrichter
    ... in the balance of power between the accountants and marketing types against the artists, developers and those who generally want to build and run a good game then that balance needs to always be in favour of the latter - because the former will drag the game into the ground for every last bean they can squeeze out of it.Santie Claws
  • BalgusFlinn
    BalgusFlinn
    ✭✭✭
    Just scale old sets, there are so many good ones. Werewolf, shadow walker, etc.

And let me purchase monster sets from bounty hunter npc.
    Edited by BalgusFlinn on December 16, 2015 11:26AM
  • dRudE
    dRudE
    ✭✭✭
    I've also given up hope on collecting PvP reward sets, top % was worth it when we had the master weapons through it. Since ZoS put the Xivkyn motif in the crown store I've given up caring about any item found in a PvP zone. The only unique items we have now are the jewellery sets, but as jewellery pieces were added to the orsinium sets even they got shoved under the rug.

Was proud of wearing a set of Xivkyn close to IC release, as soon as that motif hit the crown store all my hard work collecting the motifs felt worthless, I felt cheated to be honest and hope ZoS never make that mistake again.

I can guarantee if ZoS carries on following the EA money grabbing style of marketing they will push players away from the entire Elder Scrolls franchise. I understand this is a business, but being ruthless in business is a choice not a necessity.
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

There is no impen armors in orsinium sets at all, and any IC dungeon sets. I really want to try to use them, but I cant, because magicka burst builds smother me without impen - and this goes for a lot of players as they come looking for advice and I have to direct them to the same 3-4 potential armor mixes that all include impen.

I suggest removing well fitted and replacing it with impen, or just adding impen into the mix there. If it could possibly be used for PVP, whether its this patch or next (because maybe impen will be bad in one patch but not another - but it shouldnt invalidate someones build at the time) it should be made an option.
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    oibam wrote: »
    STURDY and WELL-FITTED <3

Would it help if they allowed us to change these stats/effects via crafting?

YES! Crafters should be able to change the trait and the style of any item! Why this isn't available is a complete mystery.
    Edited by Solariken on December 16, 2015 4:00PM
  • CtrlAltDlt
    CtrlAltDlt
    ✭✭✭
    Solariken wrote: »

YES! Crafters should be able to change the trait and the style of any item! Why this isn't available is a complete mystery.

So much this..
    PC NA - jeazzy

stamblade outnumbered pvp vol 1. youtu.be/h1ONYfpAJJ8
    Stamblade outbumbered pvp vol 2. No cheese youtu.be/rN4_aRVMvWw
  • BoloBoffin
    BoloBoffin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Solariken wrote: »

It should take a rare drop of some element from dungeon or pvp end rewards, but people would play and pay for them. Unobtainium is taken, though.
    I ride in a zerg ball of one.
  • SkylarkAU
    SkylarkAU
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Wrobel

In the next major update when undaunted sets become available for AP and the PVP vendor gear gets bumped up to v16 I really think you should consider changing end of campaign rewards to x amount of AP e.g. 500k 1st, 250k 2nd, 100k 3rd..
    If that doesn't happen I'm genuinely concerned that the majority of players will simply play to make AP and the campaign objectives will become a sideshow to player farming (more so than it is already).
    Skylärk // v16 Stamina DK (AvA 23)
    Elizabeth Skylark // v16 Magicka Sorc (AvA 29)
    Tauriel Skylark // v16 Stamina NB (AvA 12)
    Alexander Skylark // v2 Magicka Templar
    Terra Australis XI // v2 Magicka DK
    Nocturnal | RÀGE
    << PC/NA/AD >>

Youtube
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, since it hasn't been explicitly mentioned so far. Bring back masters weapons for top % of leaderboards. Masters weapons were great for filling out that 1 extra gear slot when you are wearing 5pc armor + 5pc jewelry/2pc armor.

Also the Masters 1H sword was amazing for tanks and shouldn't just fade into nothingness just because Maelstorm has new ability altering weapons. More gear = more choices = happier theorycrafters.
  • RoamingRiverElk
    RoamingRiverElk
    ✭✭✭✭✭

For me as a magicka/stamina DK and magicka sorc, the only PvP set that I currently would be interested in would be the Potentates set for the DK. What I really think should be updated to v16 so that I could use in PvP are sets including: Healer set, Warlock set, Akaviri set, Syrabane set.

Ideas for new sets (include necklace, rings, 7 armor pieces, shield):

Traits: Impenetrable or divines on small pieces (rng), infused or impenetrable on big pieces (rng)

Light armor:

2 piece: Magicka regen
    3 piece: Spell damage
    4 piece: Max magicka
    5 piece: Increase movement speed by an extra 15% (adds separately to other possible movement buffs)

Light armor:

This set should only offer rings, no necklace and no shield so that it cannot be combined with 5 pieces of heavy armor
    2 piece: Stamina regen
    3 piece: Magicka regen
    4 piece: Stamina regen
    5 piece: 25% stamina regen while blocking

Light armor and medium armor:

2 piece: 4% Healing received
    3 piece: 4% Healing received
    4 piece: Magicka regen
    5 piece: 8% Healing received

Medium armor:

3 piece: Stamina regen
    5 piece: 6% chance when hit to gain 15 ultimate

5 piece: Reduce the cooldown of dodge roll by 1 second and gain 3 ultimate when executing a dodge roll

@Wrobel @ZOS_BrianWheeler
    Edited by RoamingRiverElk on December 17, 2015 3:02PM
    Dalris Aalr - Magicka (Stamina) DK | Dalfish - Magicka Sorc | Dal Aalr - Magicka Warden | Dalrish - Mag/Stam NB | Irana Aalr - PvE Templar
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

For me as a magicka/stamina DK and magicka sorc, the only PvP set that I currently would be interested in would be the Potentates set for the DK. What I really think should be updated to v16 so that I could use in PvP are sets including: Healer set, Warlock set, Akaviri set, Syrabane set.

Traits: Impenetrable or divines on small pieces (rng), infused or impenetrable on big pieces (rng)

Light armor:

5 piece: Increase movement speed by an extra 15% (adds separately to other possible movement buffs)

Light armor:

This set should only offer rings, no necklace and no shield so that it cannot be combined with 5 pieces of heavy armor

Medium armor:

5 piece: Reduce the cooldown of dodge roll by 1 second and gain 3 ultimate when executing a dodge roll

No Heavy armor proposal? Ahh yes I forgot how bad heavy armor passives are and people dont want to use it in PvP.
    Because I can!
  • BuggeX
    BuggeX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Light armor:

would make sorcs and nb even stronger, while dks and temps doesnt feel the 15% mutch cause they dont have a Speed buff like sorcs or nb
    Light armor:

mehh

this would be usefull for heavy

Medium armor:

Image a emperor with this set and bloodspwan spaming Shooting star

dogeroll has a CD?
    #makemagickadkgreataigan
    #givemeaexecute
    #ineedheal
    #betterhotfixgrindspots
  • RoamingRiverElk
    RoamingRiverElk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BuggeX wrote: »
    Light armor:

would make sorcs and nb even stronger, while dks and temps doesnt feel the 15% mutch cause they dont have a Speed buff like sorcs or nb
    Light armor:

mehh

Medium armor:

dogeroll has a CD?

Well, the speed buff would be something to exchange bonuses like 300 spell damage or 40% reduction on break free for.

I'd like to see that emperor :D Though spamming Shooting Star has risks if one isn't prepared to reflect it back. Emperors however get hit by a lot so even wings don't have full uptime. And that's just for DKs. Two sorcs can kill a non-emperor dk spamming wings by light attack weaving (possibly also using detonations, but point is, attacks get through already with the light ranged attack weaving and can really bring the dks health down). Arguably emperors are also the weakest they've ever been, wouldn't mind if some of them got a boost. Also, that set doesn't give them more damage in the form of max stats that are nearly doubled on emp, or pure spell dmg bonuses.

What I was referring to there was the cost increase debuff that gets applied for a time after roll dodging. :)
    Bashev wrote: »

Light armor:

Light armor:

Medium armor:

No Heavy armor proposal? Ahh yes I forgot how bad heavy armor passives are and people dont want to use it in PvP.

Pretty much that...
    Well, for some very specific builds I guess it's good but personally I think that the heavy passives are really weak, the sustain just isn't there.
    Dalris Aalr - Magicka (Stamina) DK | Dalfish - Magicka Sorc | Dal Aalr - Magicka Warden | Dalrish - Mag/Stam NB | Irana Aalr - PvE Templar
  • RoamingRiverElk
    RoamingRiverElk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BuggeX wrote: »
    Light armor:

Light armor:

mehh

Medium armor:

dogeroll has a CD?

Well, the speed buff would be something to exchange bonuses like 300 spell damage or 40% reduction on break free for.

I'd like to see that emperor :D Though spamming Shooting Star has risks if one isn't prepared to reflect it back. Emperors however get hit by a lot so even wings don't have full uptime. And that's just for DKs. Two sorcs can kill a non-emperor dk spamming wings by light attack weaving (possibly also using detonations, but point is, attacks get through already with the light ranged attack weaving and can really bring the dks health down). Arguably emperors are also the weakest they've ever been, wouldn't mind if some of them got a boost. Also, that set doesn't give them more damage in the form of max stats that are nearly doubled on emp, or pure spell dmg bonuses.

What I was referring to there was the cost increase debuff that gets applied for a time after roll dodging. :)
    Bashev wrote: »

Light armor:

Light armor:

Medium armor:

Pretty much that...
    Well, for some very specific builds I guess it's good but personally I think that the heavy passives are really weak, the sustain just isn't there.

Oh and, yes there could be a cooldown that is equally long as the one for blood spawn, just not the *same* one.
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »

There is no impen armors in orsinium sets at all, and any IC dungeon sets. I really want to try to use them, but I cant, because magicka burst builds smother me without impen - and this goes for a lot of players as they come looking for advice and I have to direct them to the same 3-4 potential armor mixes that all include impen.

I suggest removing well fitted and replacing it with impen, or just adding impen into the mix there. If it could possibly be used for PVP, whether its this patch or next (because maybe impen will be bad in one patch but not another - but it shouldnt invalidate someones build at the time) it should be made an option.

Great idea. Replace well-fitted by impen for IC sets would be great.

SkylarkAU wrote: »
    @Wrobel

In the next major update when undaunted sets become available for AP and the PVP vendor gear gets bumped up to v16 I really think you should consider changing end of campaign rewards to x amount of AP e.g. 500k 1st, 250k 2nd, 100k 3rd..
    If that doesn't happen I'm genuinely concerned that the majority of players will simply play to make AP and the campaign objectives will become a sideshow to player farming (more so than it is already).

They need to revamp the AP system before they change the end campaign rewards. Otherwise, your solution will promote even more AP farming and will deteriorate even more objective mindsets.
    Edited by frozywozy on December 17, 2015 4:19PM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Praeficere
    Praeficere
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Wrobel

Desirable traits only - Divines/Infused/Impen/Reinforced (On Heavy).

Make all of the possible PvP sets v16 and drop in all 7 armour pieces (Vendor, ones from containers (e.g Sergeant's Mail - I'd love to use this on a tankier stamina character but helmet/shoulder pieces being 2/5 for the set = no no)).

There is no reason for RNG with these PvP items, RNG is for PvE dungeons and zones so people play there more.

You know what, GET RID of the containers and make ALL of the sets purchasable with AP and reduce the cost. 250k AP for ONE v14 piece?

Have the PvP rewards drop Epic/Legendary jewelry of all of the vendor sets in desirable trait in v16(e.g Blessing of the Potantates).

Adjust the Akaviri PvP sets, making the 1st bonus desirable to the armour type and buffing the shielding passive of the light version(Buffer of the Swift?). (Magicka/Stamina for the Light and Medium ones respectively rather than Health for all). Also increase to v16 and drop in rewards.

BUFF some of the sets such as Almalexia's Mercy as suggested earlier, increase range and healing.

Some easy enough changes that could suit until you get deep into considerably changing existing sets and making new ones.

Actually: The sets that drop in the IC dungeons are PERFECT for PvP. PERFECT. Take inspiration from them.

Oh and, make ap bankable just like Tel Var. Seriously.

Aaaand, one more thing. The v16 vendor PvP items better NOT BE 500k AP.
    Edited by Praeficere on December 17, 2015 4:49PM
    Though the shadow has moved not,
    A thousand miles I’ve passed –
    Ageless as the mountains but forgetting not the past.

Are you Resolute?
    PC EU Progression Guild
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My suggestions : As much as I love the lore, the quests, the dungeons and everything pve related in a single player game like Skyrim, I just can't stand it anymore in a MMO game. The competitive PvP aspect always take most of my attention and I just don't have the time and the determination to go grind dungeons and maelstrom arena for BiS PvP gear.

From my perspective, a PvPer should never have to go grind the PvE content to be competitive in Cyrodiil. Sure, there could be interesting pieces of gear that you could go farm in PvE but those pieces should never be BiS by far like Molag Kena, Bloodspawn and Maelstrom weapons are. This is my 2cents. Give me a chance to get those pieces as an end campaign reward instead of the crappy PvP gear I end up deconstructing and I will be satisfied for now.
    Edited by frozywozy on December 17, 2015 4:50PM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

• Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • SkylarkAU
    SkylarkAU
    ✭✭✭✭
    frozywozy wrote: »
    @Wrobel

They need to revamp the AP system before they change the end campaign rewards. Otherwise, your solution will promote even more AP farming and will deteriorate even more objective mindsets.

They did announce a revamp recently on an eso live - basically the AP inflation for groups would cap at 50% rather than the 230% (+10% per player up to 24) that it is now. That said, the revamp is targeted at making smaller group play more viable than blobbing more than anything else..

I think there will always be AP farming in cyrodil, but my concern is that it will become the primary objective of every player to the exclusion of all else once the changes to what can be bought with AP come through.. at least if the end of campaign rewards provide a sizable AP bonus then there would still be incentive to play the campaign objectives.
    Edited by SkylarkAU on December 17, 2015 11:31PM
    Skylärk // v16 Stamina DK (AvA 23)
    Elizabeth Skylark // v16 Magicka Sorc (AvA 29)
    Tauriel Skylark // v16 Stamina NB (AvA 12)
    Alexander Skylark // v2 Magicka Templar
    Terra Australis XI // v2 Magicka DK
    Nocturnal | RÀGE
    << PC/NA/AD >>

Youtube
  • Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Praeficere wrote: »
    You know what, GET RID of the containers and make ALL of the sets purchasable with AP and reduce the cost. 250k AP for ONE v14 piece?

as much as i would like that it will not happen simply because of the horrible ui we have, think about the 10miles long list of items in that store for each item, with each currently possible lvl each trait that would be a few thousand items in that store... so they would have to imbue their ui wich simply is not going to happen.

spelling and grammar errors are free to be abused

Sallington wrote: »
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"

• Akinos
    Akinos
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Wrobel I would love to see another, higher level version of the Bastion of the Heartland set

I would also like to see the lower level sets, like the Soulshine set, among many other low level sets, get boosted to v16.
    PC NA | @AkinosPvP 1vX/Small Scaler, Raid Leader, Youtuber and Twitch.tv Streamer.MAGICKA MELEE IS LIFE!Magplar, MagDK, Magden, Magblade, Magsorc & Magcro PvP/Build videos & moretwitch.tv/akinospvp
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They're terrible
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    frozywozy wrote: »
    @Wrobel

They did announce a revamp recently on an eso live - basically the AP inflation for groups would cap at 50% rather than the 230% (+10% per player up to 24) that it is now. That said, the revamp is targeted at making smaller group play more viable than blobbing more than anything else..

I think there will always be AP farming in cyrodil, but my concern is that it will become the primary objective of every player to the exclusion of all else once the changes to what can be bought with AP come through.. at least if the end of campaign rewards provide a sizable AP bonus then there would still be incentive to play the campaign objectives.

By AP revamp, I mean by that making objectives even if not more appealing than straight killing.
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

• Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At the height of the popularity of Morag Tong and Arch-Mage items during 1.6 and 2.0, there were often too few players contributing to siege and wall repairs.

Please consider a new PVP reward currency so AP may be used exclusively for character advancement and alliance war siege, repair and utility items.
  • Hootnannius
    Hootnannius
    ✭✭
    They got rid of "training" trait for v16 PVP rewards....that was the buff!
  • magictucktuck
    magictucktuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe a 5 piece that grants an ability on your bar like maybe a gap closer. I'm thinking for stam Templars or dks or sorcs or some HoT or something that adds to builds that are lacking or 5 piece not an ability that encourages hybrids
    PC-NA

Necromancer

Flawless Conqueror

https://www.magictucktuck.com for my builds and guides!