Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Can not complete long live the king quest with 4 million bounty ps4

• MrDerrikk
    MrDerrikk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just wait for the next Justice update when PvP is enabled for people with high bounties; you'd be killed by some guy and they'd get all that fabulous bounty money themselves :D
    I have departed into the great unknown that is outside the game and the forums, and wish you well in your Tamriel adventures!

DC - PC - EU - Australian
    VR11 Mrderrikk: Breton Stam Sorc (Vamp) | VR16 Derrikkinblack: Dunmer Mage DK | VR3 Cuts-Until-It-Dies: Argonian Magicka NB

Oh look, Anook.
    Options
  • found1779
    found1779
    ✭✭✭
    Blud wrote: »
    Maybe this NPC is different than the others and doesn't want to do business with you, OP.

Or if it is a bug, then just put in a bug report. Let us know what happens.

I've submitted a bug report they told me just to abandon the quest get rid of the bounty then try again i tokd them i can complete other quest with a bounty that requires you to talk to a vender but not this one and they closed my ticket as solved and didn't give me a answer as to why this let's be honest they know it's a bug but do not want to admit it i guess cause it isn't affect alot of people only a small amount that's why i suspect it won't be fixed but let's say if it was something major that affected alot of people you could bet it would be fixed it's just alot of people do not play as a outlaw so why worry about it they probably are think it's ridiculous
    Options
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So many emotions going through me reading ops post.

-LOL
    -Anger at devs
    -Wouldn't let that *** happen to me tho...
    Options
  • found1779
    found1779
    ✭✭✭
    MrDerrikk wrote: »
    Just wait for the next Justice update when PvP is enabled for people with high bounties; you'd be killed by some guy and they'd get all that fabulous bounty money themselves :D

Lol if it removes my bounty i would gladly let them kill me lol
    Options
  • MrDerrikk
    MrDerrikk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    found1779 wrote: »
    Blud wrote: »
    Maybe this NPC is different than the others and doesn't want to do business with you, OP.

Or if it is a bug, then just put in a bug report. Let us know what happens.

I've submitted a bug report they told me just to abandon the quest get rid of the bounty then try again i tokd them i can complete other quest with a bounty that requires you to talk to a vender but not this one and they closed my ticket as solved and didn't give me a answer as to why this let's be honest they know it's a bug but do not want to admit it i guess cause it isn't affect alot of people only a small amount that's why i suspect it won't be fixed but let's say if it was something major that affected alot of people you could bet it would be fixed it's just alot of people do not play as a outlaw so why worry about it they probably are think it's ridiculous

Perhaps the other quest(s) that you completed weren't meant to be able to complete with that bounty?
    I have departed into the great unknown that is outside the game and the forums, and wish you well in your Tamriel adventures!

VR11 Mrderrikk: Breton Stam Sorc (Vamp) | VR16 Derrikkinblack: Dunmer Mage DK | VR3 Cuts-Until-It-Dies: Argonian Magicka NB

Oh look, Anook.
    Options
  • Artjuh90
    Artjuh90
    ✭✭✭✭✭

to bad hes on ps4 or i would hunt him down myself >:)
    Options
  • MrDerrikk
    MrDerrikk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Artjuh90 wrote: »

to bad hes on ps4 or i would hunt him down myself >:)

Me too, could use the 14mil :tongue:

Oh look, Anook.
    Options
  • Personofsecrets
    Personofsecrets
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Wow absolutely 0 compassion for OP in this thread. Certain people should feel ashamed that they would rather bicker and LARP about what is acceptable behavior in a video game rather than support OP in their enjoyment of the game.

@ZOS_GinaBruno , any chance for a work around to be introduced for this issue?
    Don't tank

"In future content we will probably adjust this model somewhat (The BOP model). It's definitely nice to be able to find a cool item that you don't need and trade it to someone who can't wait to get their hands on it." - Wrobel
    Options
  • Dualrifle
    Dualrifle
    ✭✭
    I haven't done that quest, so bear a bit with my nonsensical theory.

If I were King Kurog and I see a guy with 4 milion bounty trying to do quest for me, I will have him hanged instead
    Options
  • Artjuh90
    Artjuh90
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow absolutely 0 compassion for OP in this thread. Certain people should feel ashamed that they would rather bicker and LARP about what is acceptable behavior in a video game rather than support OP in their enjoyment of the game.

1 word: immersion
    Options
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Artjuh90 wrote: »

1 word: immersion

You misspelled immurshunz
    Options
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Hmm hardly deserving of compassion IMO, as to me and others it is a simple matter of common sense.

Imagine a mass murderer in RL, they are hardly going to go into a major city and go into Pizza Hut or something in the open, where people/authorities are gonna recognise them and subsequently get busted.

It is the Justice system after all, and people with bounties made the conscious choice to be in that criminal category.

It is not a bug that OP cannot complete the quest when hes in a city crawling with guards and NPCs who reflect normal people, normal people are not gonna talk to criminals.

Ye its a game, but jeez, lets have some sort of realism in the game, especially with a laughable 4 million gold bounty, if phase 2 of Justice system ever gets implemented, how long do you honestly think the OP is gonna last without being lit up by bounty hunters?

Are they gonna care that he cannot understandably complete a quest?

Nope they are not, they are gonna light him up and enjoy the payday and rightly so.

I have no problem with OP enjoying the game as he sees fit, but some parameters of common sense needs to come into play regarding stuff, that is why we have underground sanctuaries for the more criminally minded, and I dare say everyone who has partaken in criminal activities in the game are not gonna go into guard populated areas lightly, they are gonna go in sneak and try to stay alive to get to the sanctuaries, and pay off bounties or go to Cyro and park there for a while till the accrued bounty goes down.

TBH , OP I have never even heard of anyone having that high a bounty ever in this game, so you are definitely famous sir:}

Well played haha.

I do hope you manage to complete the quest in like half a thousand years tho:P

But the rest of Orsinium is open for ya, enjoy it, so you are getting to play what you paid for, just not all:P
    Edited by SHADOW2KK on November 23, 2015 4:58AM
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

Options
  • Sandmanninja
    Sandmanninja
    ✭✭✭✭
    Digerati wrote: »
    Bro, if you wait long enough and not rack up more bounty, your bounty will fall off. Man I wish the guard system would come into the game so someone could collect that bounty on your head... scum.

Lol a 4 million bounty is going to take forever to go away i should be able to complete this quest with a bounty needs a fix lol

Fix? Learn to play. Don't wrack up a MULTI-MILLION GOLD bounty and then expect your character's experience to be normal.
    [Hard Mode Dungeoneers] is recruiting all players of all levels for this new Guild.
    THIS IS A NEW-BUT-GROWING GUILD. We are focused on doing vet pledges, vet dungeons, getting achieves, & doing hard mode bosses.
    Most active GMT+10 (Australia time zone) in the afternoon Mon-Fri and all day Sat/Sun.
    Pst/email for info/invites.
    Options
  • Sandmanninja
    Sandmanninja
    ✭✭✭✭

hmmmmm what?

The OP did not "accidentally" accumulate a 4 MILLION GOLD bounty.
    He logged onto a toon he liked playing.
    He commited crime after crime, long enough to realise that his Action "X" results in Consequence "Y".
    Yet he continues playing in the same manner.

Go level an alt. If ZoS waives this bounty, then the derails the entire system.
    [Hard Mode Dungeoneers] is recruiting all players of all levels for this new Guild.
    THIS IS A NEW-BUT-GROWING GUILD. We are focused on doing vet pledges, vet dungeons, getting achieves, & doing hard mode bosses.
    Most active GMT+10 (Australia time zone) in the afternoon Mon-Fri and all day Sat/Sun.
    Options
  • trav2609rwb17_ESO
    trav2609rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    This one thinks an option for people have a large bounty might be that they can pay a "bribe" to have their bounty ignored for 30mins - enough time to sneak in - if they commit a crime in that time the bribe is lost and life carries on. Bribe could be factored on how much they are wanted though at 4 million not sure how much that would be. This one tries to keep a clean rep as those guards play rough.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    Options
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

hmmmmm what?

He commited crime after crime, long enough to realise that his Action "X" results in Consequence "Y".

Exactly, it makes a complete and utter mockery of the Justice sytem to a truly awe inspiring level.

Sorta what I have said a couple of times in this thread.
    This one thinks an option for people have a large bounty might be that they can pay a "bribe" to have their bounty ignored for 30mins - enough time to sneak in - if they commit a crime in that time the bribe is lost and life carries on. Bribe could be factored on how much they are wanted though at 4 million not sure how much that would be. This one tries to keep a clean rep as those guards play rough.

Not a bad idea, bribery would be a interesting dynamic in the game.
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)

Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Options
  • found1779
    found1779
    ✭✭✭

hmmmmm what?

You Don't get it this isn't a part of the justice system it isn't suppose to stop you from doing quest like i said already if it was how come i can complete other quest that requires you to talk to a merchant this is a bug and needs fixed i'm not asking for them to waives my bounty i just want to be able to complete the quest like i always have with a bounty on other quest
    Edited by found1779 on November 23, 2015 5:46AM
    Options
  • MrDerrikk
    MrDerrikk
    ✭✭✭✭✭

hmmmmm what?

You Don't get it this isn't a part of the justice system it isn't suppose to stop you from doing quest like i said already if it was how come i can complete other quest that requires you to talk to a merchant this is a bug and needs fixed i'm not asking for them to waives my bounty i just want to be able to complete the quest like i always have with a bounty on other quest

What exactly happens when you try and talk to the merchant (I can't watch the video because I'm at work)? It may be that this is something working properly, wheras previously it was a bug.

Oh look, Anook.
    Options
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

hmmmmm what?

You Don't get it this isn't a part of the justice system it isn't suppose to stop you from doing quest like i said already if it was how come i can complete ogher quest that requires you to talk to a merchant this is a bug and needs fixed i'm not asking for them to waives my bounty i just want to be able to complete the quest like i always have with a bounty on other quest

Sighs, the quest is in a city crawling with guards etc, normal people and npcs do not talk to criminals, especially with your truly staggering bounty, and why should they.

Do the crime, do the time, just like in real life if you do something criminal, then you pay for it, or if you bust up a pub, then lo and behold you cannot go there anymore, as you are a criminal.

You want your cake and to eat it too.

And how is it not do to with Justice?

So you go about doing w/e you do and you are a criminal and you expect to just waltz into a normal city and speak to npcs without being penalised for your own actions?

You want to complete the quest, then pay off the fine.

Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Options
  • found1779
    found1779
    ✭✭✭
    SHADOW2KK wrote: »

hmmmmm what?

You Don't get it this isn't a part of the justice system it isn't suppose to stop you from doing quest like i said already if it was how come i can complete ogher quest that requires you to talk to a merchant this is a bug and needs fixed i'm not asking for them to waives my bounty i just want to be able to complete the quest like i always have with a bounty on other quest

Sighs, the quest is in a city crawling with guards etc, normal people and npcs do not talk to criminals, especially with your truly staggering bounty, and why should they.

Do the crime, do the time, just like in real life if you do something criminal, then you pay for it, or if you bust up a pub, then lo and behold you cannot go there anymore, as you are a criminal.

You want your cake and to eat it too.

And how is it not do to with Justice?

So you go about doing w/e you do and you are a criminal and you expect to just waltz into a normal city and speak to npcs without being penalised for your own actions?

You want to complete the quest, then pay off the fine.

Then why can i complete other quest that requires you to talk to a merchant this is not suppose to happen
    Options
  • Sandmanninja
    Sandmanninja
    ✭✭✭✭

hmmmmm what?

It's EXACTLY part of the Justice system! It's the affect of your very active participation in the Justice System.
    Go level some professions on an alt and pay off the fine.
    Options
  • found1779
    found1779
    ✭✭✭

hmmmmm what?

It's EXACTLY part of the Justice system! It's the affect of your very active participation in the Justice System.
    No it isn't part of the justice system if that was true every other quest where you can complete it by talking to a merchant you Wouldn't be able to but you can so there for this isn't intended to be part of the justice system it's a bug
    Edited by found1779 on November 23, 2015 5:55AM
    Options
  • Artjuh90
    Artjuh90
    ✭✭✭✭✭

hmmmmm what?

No it isn't part of the justice system if that was true every other quest where you can complete it by talking to a merchant you Wouldn't be able to but you can so there for this isn't intended to be part of the justice system it's a bug

or the other quests are flawed just the way you look at it
    Options
  • MrDerrikk
    MrDerrikk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Then why can i complete other quest that requires you to talk to a merchant this is not suppose to happen

For the third time, this may be intended.

There haven't been many updates to the base game in a long while that are to do with mechanics such as the justice system; they seem to just be updates that fix bugs (and only some).
    Because Orsinium is much newer and they've done quite a few things to make it different from the other zones in little ways, this may be a change that they haven't rolled out to the base game yet.

Oh look, Anook.
    Options
  • found1779
    found1779
    ✭✭✭

There haven't been many updates to the base game in a long while that are to do with mechanics such as the justice system; they seem to just be updates that fix bugs (and only some).
    Because Orsinium is much newer and they've done quite a few things to make it different from the other zones in little ways, this may be a change that they haven't rolled out to the base game yet.

I highly doubt it was something new they just introduced but it's possible but very unlikely
    Options
  • found1779
    found1779
    ✭✭✭

Plus something like this would have been in the patch notes Which it isn't it wasn't intended and it's not part of the justice system it's a bug bug bug bug bug bug bug lol
    Options
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Right cos having 14 million gold bounty is normal?:P

And having to go into a city to finish the quest where most npcs wont even talk to you, understandably is a bug...

Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Options
  • MrDerrikk
    MrDerrikk
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Plus something like this would have been in the patch notes Which it isn't it wasn't intended and it's not part of the justice system it's a bug bug bug bug bug bug bug lol

There are many things that are so minor they don't add to the patch notes (besides, if it just effects Orsinium then it would be a very minor change indeed.)

Oh look, Anook.
    Options
  • found1779
    found1779
    ✭✭✭

There are many things that are so minor they don't add to the patch notes (besides, if it just effects Orsinium then it would be a very minor change indeed.)

I agree that it probably Wouldn't take much to correct it the right people who can do something about it probably just aren't aware of it yet that's why i am trying here to i had no luck with customer service just closed my ticket when i mentioned it anymore after the 1st email they didn't want to reply no more
    Edited by found1779 on November 23, 2015 6:17AM
    Options
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I agree that it probably Wouldn't take much to correct it the right people who can do something about it probably just aren't aware of it yets why i am trying here to i had no luck with customer service just closed my ticket when i mentioned it anymore after the 1st email they didn't want to reply no more

Cant blame them:P hehe

Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Options