Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Can not complete long live the king quest with 4 million bounty ps4

• found1779
    found1779
    ✭✭✭
    Pomaikai wrote: »
    Xantaria wrote: »
    I guess since this is going to get fixed we should also be able to withdraw our own bank items with a bounty right? RIGHT!?

*waits patiently to learn his banked motifs*

??? you can access your bank in Cyrodiil and Coldharbour AND in any town that has a hideout.

So basically everywhere.

And don't forget Eveyea, which is just like Coldharbour.

Usually go to coldharbour bank
    Options
  • robkrush
    robkrush
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS, why was this not fixed? I mean, this thread should have been locked pages ago! :smiley:
    PS4-NA-DC
    PSN: robkrush

The game's central concept of "PvP in PvP areas and be safe in safe areas" needs to stay the way it is.
    ZOS, 1-12-2016
    Options
  • found1779
    found1779
    ✭✭✭
    robkrush wrote: »
    ZOS, why was this not fixed? I mean, this thread should have been locked pages ago! :smiley:

Why are you sarcastic you should have been banned ages ago :)
    Options
  • robkrush
    robkrush
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    found1779 wrote: »
    robkrush wrote: »

Why are you sarcastic you should have been banned ages ago :)

Don't bother. I'd just create another account and come right back. It'll take you MUCH longer to get rid of that bounty. Lolololololol.
    Edited by robkrush on December 2, 2015 11:22PM
    PS4-NA-DC
    PSN: robkrush

The game's central concept of "PvP in PvP areas and be safe in safe areas" needs to stay the way it is.
    ZOS, 1-12-2016
    Options
  • joker0137
    joker0137
    ✭✭✭
    STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM!
    Just A White Line Nightmare

PS4 EU server
    Options
  • Casdha
    Casdha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gidorick wrote: »
    Tamriel needs loan sharks. You borrow the money... pay back a bit at a time. If you don't pay, they send goons after you to collect your knee caps.

Lore friendly too, the origin of the Arrow in the knee quote. :)

https://youtu.be/vncIBREXCwU

I do think there should be consequences, but after finishing the main story in Orsinium,,,,, I think there were some main characters that deserved a higher bounty. I have no problem with someone being able to finish the quest.

If ZOS did what they should do and provide a different path to take for dark characters, then you would have tons of folks doing this just to see both sides of the story.
    Edited by Casdha on December 4, 2015 6:06PM
    Proud member of the Psijic Order - The first wave - The 0.016%

Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Just a heads up that this will be fixed with Monday's PC incremental patch.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Digerati wrote: »
    Bro, if you wait long enough and not rack up more bounty, your bounty will fall off. Man I wish the guard system would come into the game so someone could collect that bounty on your head... scum.

Lol a 4 million bounty is going to take forever to go away i should be able to complete this quest with a bounty needs a fix lol

Completely your fault. Start a new character.

Actually, not really. Why should an NPC care about your bounty?
    Edited by DaveMoeDee on December 4, 2015 6:25PM
    Options
  • found1779
    found1779
    ✭✭✭

Thanks for the reply and update im on ps4 and this is happening so I hope it will be resolved on ps4 also eventually
    Edited by found1779 on December 5, 2015 12:07PM
    Options
  • Xantaria
    Xantaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭

YES! THANK YOU!
    Xantaria - Lead of Chimaira
    Hardcore Progress PvE Player - Livestream - Youtube

World First Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    World First Tick-Tock Tormentor

Proud Member of the Council of Exploiters.
    Options
  • notimetocare
    notimetocare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sucks for you brah. Maybe think ahead next time
    Options
  • Digiman
    Digiman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So i get to the part where you got to buy the kings favorite ale and it won't let me cause the bar keeper won't give it to me do to a bounty it's annoying I've sent in a ticket and all they told me to do was get rid of my bounty then try i Can't it's 4 million gold i've been able to complete every other quest in the game with a bounty but not this one see here's a video of me showing what i mean https://youtube.com/watch?v=lgmb2a8wyiw can this please be fixed

They really need to cap bounties... I get the whole added for each crime but really it's unreasonable especially if your lower level player that can't remove it.

If it's for Justice PvP then cap the amount you need to bribe guards based on your level.

This won't break the game and will still make the game punishing if your a careless criminal.
    Options
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Digiman wrote: »
    So i get to the part where you got to buy the kings favorite ale and it won't let me cause the bar keeper won't give it to me do to a bounty it's annoying I've sent in a ticket and all they told me to do was get rid of my bounty then try i Can't it's 4 million gold i've been able to complete every other quest in the game with a bounty but not this one see here's a video of me showing what i mean https://youtube.com/watch?v=lgmb2a8wyiw can this please be fixed

They really need to cap bounties... I get the whole added for each crime but really it's unreasonable especially if your lower level player that can't remove it.

If it's for Justice PvP then cap the amount you need to bribe guards based on your level.

This won't break the game and will still make the game punishing if your a careless criminal.

No, they should not cap bounties. People should cap their crimes. If you are going to commit more, you will get more bounty. Pretty straightforward and intuitive.

I don't see a problem with your actions having repercussions.

If you are low level, then it isn't a big deal to start a new character and apply the lessons you learned. You have to kill an awful lot of people though before it gets that bad.

Perhaps better in-game notifications about the repercussions for new players might help.
    Options
  • found1779
    found1779
    ✭✭✭
    So i did all this replying and creating this thread just so this can be fixed on pc i said in the title it was happening to me on ps4 if this is only going to be fixed on pc that's a load of ***
    Options
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    LOL
    Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

Options
  • forwardbias83
    forwardbias83
    ✭✭✭
    4 million, considering the small amount of bounty that ticks down over time, and that there are over 525,000 minutes in a year, you will have at least a year and a half for all that bounty to zero out again, if not longer...

One option I could see being added is a sort of "PK Reduction Scroll" I played a game where there was open PVP/PK. And they added a DLC including PK scrolls, which would reduce your PK penalty. Having a high PK count meant risking dropping items on death. PK meant player kill, outright murder, where you kill someone, and don't even let them "flag back" otherwise it would be a fair PVP match/duel.

I am sure if ZOS added them, a type of bounty reduction scroll would be a decent seller on the online store.
    Options
  • found1779
    found1779
    ✭✭✭
    Will this also be. Fixed on console ps4 in the title just said this was happening to me on ps4 pc is getting a fix for it atm ps4 needs the fix also I'm not to familiar with the way patches work once something is patch on pc is it also fixed on console also
    Options
  • found1779
    found1779
    ✭✭✭
    Will this also be. Fixed on console ps4 in the title just said this was happening to me on ps4 pc is getting a fix for it atm ps4 needs the fix also I'm not to familiar with the way patches work once something is patch on pc is it also fixed on console also

Anyone
    Options
  • found1779
    found1779
    ✭✭✭
    Will this also be patched on console like I said I'm not familiar with the way patches work
    Options
  • Jura23
    Jura23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will this also be patched on console like I said I'm not familiar with the way patches work

I dont see any PS4 patches listed, so probably its only PC fix. :)
    Georgion - Bosmer/Templar - PC/EU
    Options
  • found1779
    found1779
    ✭✭✭
    Jura23 wrote: »

I dont see any PS4 patches listed, so probably its only PC fix. :)

If that's the case they lied I said this was happening on ps4 in my title and they said they was fixing it hmm
    Options
  • found1779
    found1779
    ✭✭✭
    Ridiculous
    Options
  • purple-magicb16_ESO
    purple-magicb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol! Just like Shaft - no one understands you but your fence!
    I don't comment here often but when I do, I get [snip]
    Options
  • Ruben
    Ruben
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Consoles get the exact same patches a few weeks later. Blame Sony and Microsoft, it's a long process out of Zenimax's control.

This has been fixed, now wait until it's fixed on your console.
    DK Stamina DPS
    DK Magicka DPS
    DK Tank
    Templar Healer
    Sorcerer Stamina DPS
    Nightblade Magicka DPS
    Nightblade Stamina DPS
    Options
  • BlackEar
    BlackEar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of course players should be able to complete the quests regardless of bounty.
    Bounties should only be an inconvenience not gate players from doing the questline :smile:

Everyone who thinks otherwise clearly have terrible understanding of game design. I suggest you take your pettyness elsewhere and go enjoy life, because you all sure seem to need it :blush:

No need to thank me. Just helping the world become a better place! ^_^
    Bjorn Blackbear - Master Angler - Collector - Black Market Mogul - Ebonheart Pact - Exterminatus - EU.

Achievement hunter:

Visit my profile page to find out about which achievement I am currently hunting.

Check out Anemonean's thieving guide!
    Options
  • zornyan
    zornyan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread is gold.

Seriously who's that stupid to get 4 million bounty, you must be really really terrible at the game.

Like REALLY RRALLLLLYYYYY BAD
    Options