Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Greetings ESO Forum Posters

• J2JMC
    J2JMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you actually allow bleeding on every enemy npc I'll take a 24 hour hiatus from complaining about the game :)

Nb Class skill wish list:

Please have killer's blade do physical damage
    Please have incapacitating strike do physical damage
    Give relentless focus minor force

Ok that last one is OP but the first two would be nice.
    Knee Jerk, L2P, Obtuse, Casual, Entitled, All The Best, unnecessary mention of CoD

Battle leveling for pve content defeats the idea of progression. Remove CP

"Apparently the players are more informed than we are"-Richard Lambert

• Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    juan0316 wrote: »
    Hi Erick,
    Are you in charge of pvp updates/content? The pvp community has voiced their concerns over some of the issues that are hindering enjoyment of pvp. I'm sure you can find these in forum posts over the past few weeks so I am not going to reiterate them here but it would be great if you or whoever is in charge considers those topics
    @juan0316 It depends on which specific aspect of PvP you're thinking of. Most PvP stuff is down to @ZOS_BrianWheeler (Imperial City, Keeps, Sieging, Cyrodiil towns and delves), but @Wrobel handles the PvP abilities (Assault and Support) and all other combat-related stuff (including AoE caps and that sort of thing).
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wrobel wrote: »
    My name is Eric Wrobel and I’ve had the pleasure of working at ZeniMax Online Studios for over five years now.

I’m a long time reader, first time poster.

First off.. It LIVES...

tumblr_mcslbewapl1rtl56u.jpg

Welcome to the forums.. take your Advil or Xanix now, as you wont have time later.

Oh... and I HAVE to try it.. @Wrobel ... Really, we also have a @Wrobbel and a @wrobble .. SIgh..

@ZOS_RichLambert , @ZOS_JessicaFolsom , @ZOS_GinaBruno can we please.. please.. PLEASE get him a @ZoS ID and make him a mod?

image.jpg
    Edited by Darlgon on November 16, 2015 11:35PM
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • Sharmony
    Sharmony
    ✭✭✭
    Wrobel!!!!! :smiley:
    @Wjleppard - EU - Sharmony Youtube
    Holyfire - V16 Stamina Templar | Auriels Bow - V16 Stamina Nightblade | Sharmony - V16 Magicka Templar | Flaming Rose - V16 Magicka Dragonknight | Rejuvenation - V16 Magicka Nightblade | Dora The (Explorer Title) - V16 Magicka Sorcerer | Critjiit - V16 Stamina Dragonknight | Just Hold Block - V16 Stamina Dragonknight | Stormburst - V16 Stamina Sorcerer | Ashenbourne - V16 Magicka Templar | Swims-At-Speed - V16 Magicka Templar | Sharmonknee - V16 Stamina Nightblade | Sharmoney - V16 Magicka Warden
    Guild Affiliations: Hodor, Travelling Merchant, Aetherius Trade, Golden Goose.
    Previous Affiliations: GM of Well-Fitted, Almost Heroes, Kill All, Don't Die, Exile, Sigma Draconis, Legio Mortum
  • Ishammael
    Ishammael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I am simply going to refer you to @Joy_Division post from today:
    Greetings, everyone, and welcome to another Road Ahead update! This month I’ll talk about our plans with Elder Scrolls Online. I know our Imperial City release had not addressed many of the issues and problems you folks who PvP every night are experiencing, so we have recently decided that we can no longer neglect this vital part of the game. We believe that no other MMO game has anywhere close to the dynamic and exciting PvP gameplay that our game could have and thousands of fans who are just waiting - begging - that we do something to entice them to come back and have fulfilling and fun PvP experiences. This does not mean we are not hard at work at the PvE end of things - we know we need a new trial and other end-game content - it just means we will not simply sit back and hope Cyrodiil's problems will go away own their own.

"Zerging"
    Back during our "Guild Summit" last year, we admitted that we "recognized the current meta of stacking in AoE and distributing damage throughout your group. This isn’t the gameplay we wants, we want large groups of abilities to be vulnerable to AoE and afraid of AoE." We (now) understand that out efforts, which have included such measures as raising siege damage, adjusting AoE caps to hit more targets (albeit with falloff damage) and incentivizing other means of AP gains such as the 20% delve bonus have not had their desired effect. I want to make it crystal clear we want to do away with this meta because it is not very interesting, does not make players feel very heroic, and most of all it damages the integrity of our servers.

To that end we will be implementing a series of changes that will implemented periodically. The first of which will be:

Complete removal of damage AoE Caps

We are going to file this under the good intentions gone bad file. We know 87% of you did not want AoE caps and feared what they might lead to. However, at the time they were implemented, we had serious balance issues that demanded we do something. We had hoped a new meta would evolve without AoEs being so dominant yet at the same time deterring "ball groups". We now see this was a mistake. We understand this now means AoEs are going to be potentially strong and groups will have to fear them, but, that's kind of the whole point as we noted in the guild summit. We believe there is a "learn-to-play" (L2P) element here in that if you spread out from your Alliance comrades, you will dramatically lessen the chance that you will be targeted or hit by an AoE spamming player. In short, this will take some adjustment, but we are confident you folks are smart and skilled enough such that removing AoE caps will have a positive impact on your gameplay and our server performance.

Increase in siege damage

Brian Wheeler already indicated on the forums that this is something we are working on right now. Also, we understand that ice catapults (plain ineffectiveness), oil catapults (snare easily removed), stone catapults (lol), and lightning ballista (fire is just better) are not being used as much as we'd like and we look into way to make these more appealing options.

"Ground Oils" and Magicka detonation

We got rid of "ground oils" hoping that the Magicka Detonation skill would be able to replicate the useful but immersion breaking function of players pouring burning oil at their feet. This was another mistake on our part as the magicka detonation skill, despite our best efforts, has strengthened the very zergs it was intended to combat. Instead of just reintroducing "ground oils" (which Joy would love...sigh), what we are going to do is mechanically change the magicka detonation skill so its effect is similar, i.e., cast time and high AoE DoT. In such a way we can get back the useful function that "ground oils" had in the game for zerg busting while not having the unrealistic aesthetic that came with it.

Dynamic Ultimate Generation

This will be a step that comes after the AoE removal, probably about a month. We want to be careful how these two interact with each other because there is a potential for abuse. Plus, we are still experimenting on ways to generate that ultimate (we do not want the overly simplistic critical hit model). We originally believed capping ultimate gain would be desirable because many players expressed the opinion these powerful abilities seemed too commonplace. While that opinion is valid, too many other problems have arisen. We cut off potential interesting and diverse builds. We have damaged the ability of the "tanky" classes to hold their ground against ball-groups and compel them to spread out in the first place (ironic as we intended to help tanks). Most of all, we undermined the potential for you players to be "heroic" against formidable odds. Under the old system, outnumbered groups and players would generate more ultimate and thus give them a fighting chance at uncoordinated masses of enemies. We thought by limiting ultimates they wouldn't seem so common, so boring. But what we got are encounters that are so common and so boring because the larger group simply has too many advantages. We want you to be heroic and you need dynamic ultimate to do that in Cyrodiil.

Some of the ideas we are bouncing around:
    • Replacement of the undesirable "charged" and "sturdy" traits for one that increases ultimate gain. We feel this will make for more diverse builds as players could give up very good "divine" and "precise" traits that everyone uses for a different approach to combat effectiveness.
    • Single target DoT skills. We know DoTs are woefully underperforming and would like to incentivize these and make them more beneficial to their users. Note: this will not include AoE dots (although these also need help). We (now) know Wall of Elements does not "melt" enemies.
    • At its core, this mechanic will have to involve the number of opponents that are hit, or alternatively, the number of opponents who hit a particular player (this would help solve the original problem of tanks not generating enough ultimate). We are currently testing various ideas.

Additional Alliance War objectives in Cyrodiil

We feel this is the most important and needed change. We can introduce all the mechanics in the world, but when it comes down to it, there is no Alliance War related reason to ever go to 95% of the map - which is a shame because we feel the artists and other folks who created that map did a superb job. We (now) realize that no matter how much we ask, how much your guilds ask, how much influential solo players ask, when the DC faction controls much of the map and takes Chalman Keep, the EP held scroll at Arrius is just going to act like a magnet that draws every Daggerfall player to it. That's just the way it is. We need to stop pretending like talking nicely or trying to shame other players into moving away from exciting and important battles to instead PvDoor backwaters like Castle Brindle is an acceptable solution. It's not. We need to provide important objectives on the map to spread folks out, get them working together, and, importantly, give small groups tangible ways to affect the AvAvA scoreboard.

I am reminded of my time playing the first FPS games like Duke, Quake, and Doom that the various weapons, health packs, and buffs lying all around compelled us to spread out even on the smallest maps and naturally made for many small-scale engagements that were a part of a larger 8V8 "capture the flag" game. We want to simulate that sort of gameplay. We need to supply dumps, Alliance HQs, ancient ruins providing mysterious power, transport hubs, prestigious landmarks, crucial natural/arcane resources, and other stuff to not only give you folks actual reasons to spread out, but also add a bit more strategy. It's a way of adding "Battleground" type features into the AvAvA format and have them complement each other (as opposed to competing against each other).

We recognize these places need to do more than just generate numbers on a scoreboard; they need to provide players with tangible power (for them and Alliance war buffs), like those weapons and powerpacks did in those old FPS games, so that players will want to go out of their way to get them. Our Alyeid wells sort of do this, but their bonus is too small and too transient. We will add these as they become available and monitor how you folks adjust your PvP routines and will be prepared to adjust accordingly. Our ultimate goal here is to provide enough incentive to get you off the beaten path, away from the 5% of Cyrodiil you folks are always fighting over, and provide numerous places that attract smaller groups of players to fight over

Improving Communication

After our Guild Summit, I wrote " As I’ve said many times before, games like ESO rely on a community of players to be successful. Having a regular dialogue with community leaders is a great way for us to stay in touch with real player issues and keep everyone in the community informed about what we’re working on" in a past Road Ahead article. We now understand we have gotten too far away from that. We do value your opinions and assessments and we are going to do a better job at this. I can see now how trying to fix, test, reform, balance everything internally is counterproductive.

You are going to see our faces and our voices more often in podcasts, streams, and periodic meetings with PvP ambassadors who will serve as intermediaries so that we can communicate to you our vision and you can communicate to us your desires and concerns. There will no longer be an anonymous and mysterious "combat team." To that extent, we would like if the PvP community can select some ambassadors from various play-style preference (solo, organized guild raids, smaller scale groups, folks who try to organize "Pugs," etc.) so we can get the ball rolling. For this to work, we need to be willing to actually listen to and consider the experiences we do not see when testing internally and the ambassadors need to be able to filter out frustrations and emotionally charged disappointment so that they are providing constructive feedback of what is good and what needs improvement.

Let's make it so the Elder Scrolls Online fulfills its potential of being the best PvP MMO out there!

If it were only so...

• Sublime
    Sublime
    ✭✭✭✭
    My wishlist in terms of skills:

1. Remove the snares and ministuns from gapclosers.
    2. Fix the cc-immunity on wrecking blow.
    3. Nerf Steel Tornado.
    4. Fix the invisible Meteor.
    5. Nerf Camouflaged Hunter/Stealth bonus damage.

Thanks for posting and good luck. ;)
    EU | For those who want to improve their behaviour: the science behind shaping player bahaviour (presentation)
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sublime wrote: »

3. Nerf Steel Tornado.

I find Shooting Star is the only one invisible. I believe you are referring to that morph? Indeed though it would be nice if it were visible lol
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • phillyproduct
    phillyproduct
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome I appreciate you getting on the community forums.

Ps4 console player nb main and honestly are class is pretty balanced, agony probably the only move that needs a buff great job balancing nb both magic and stam

I would love for yall 2 balance the other 3classes most
    Sorc
    encase, rune prison, winged twilight can either be replaced or combined into 1 ability, something to help stam sorc
    Dk
    Whew um im pretty sure this will get spamed with dk suggestions
    Templar
    Pretty balanced abilities give everything u need 4 different situations just need to buff shields and damage on abilityies not named biting jabs or Jesus beam
    CP-750 orc nighblade ebonheart NA
    Dark elf sorc ebonheart
    Orc templar
    Dark elf Dragon knight
    Redguard warden

Vet CoA saved the day https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S616Dhc2Yu4
  • Kwivur
    Kwivur
    ✭✭✭✭
    All I want is to remove the deadric armor from Bound Aegis... Please!! Make it glow around your armor with some cool effects. No glowing orbs circling it, that's been done and you know this. That's all I want and lots of others want this too. Yes, I'm a mag/sorc
  • Evandus
    Evandus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings!

Just going to leave this here for starters...
    11/9/2015

What's it been now, 12 or so nerfs from PvP complaints for the DK class? For awhile there the class was receiving 1-2 nerfs per patch update seems like.

Folks claiming there isn't anything wrong with the class are most likely not running VMSA, or any other content considered to be endgame. I wouldn't think they would be PVP'ing either. Can't speak to much on that one as I don't prefer PvP really...

The class suvrvivability was designed around ultimate generation. The burst dps was designed around ultimate generation. All of that is gone thanks to the many nerfs. The class has been thoroughly gutted imo. The Hybrid DK used to be a monster on the battlefield. Combine that with Vampire Skill Line and dynamic ultimate and it was grievously overpowered compared to where the other classes were in their development cycle. However we've seen numerous moves to boost the surviveability of the other three classes along with increasing burst damage across the board. The DK still receives nerfs. Still...

So while ZOS has broken the meta of the PvP juggernaught vampiric emperor one man army ( I prefer to call it the Vlad the Impaler build and it's variants) - the degree of these nerfs and the continuation of them have inexplicably gutted the class.

While I didn't agree with every suggestion offered, I believe @Joy_Division summed things up nicely when combined with @Jules PvP interpretations and observations. @Joy_Division stated:
    Fiery Grip. Original intent: pulls enemies to you. Undermined by: change in elevation restrictions has made skill unreliable to use, other gap closers are objectively superior. Solution: Give DKs a choice of DPS gap-closer that follows the basics mechanics of other gap-closers or tank "pull" option.
    Spoiler:

Inferno. Original intent: AoE DoT for opponents next to DKs. Sacrifice magicka sustain for higher DPS or resource return. Undermined by: redundancy with mage light, removal of AoE DoT. Solution: revert back AoE component, revert back to old animation to make art consistent with function (also the new animation is uninspiring), and revert to original intent of a choice between higher DPS (without redundancy) or higher sustain.
    Spoiler:

Dragon Blood: Original intent: burst heal plus additional benefits not available elsewhere. Undermined by: Designed to scale of our highest attribute instead of magicka/spellpower, now that attribute is much lower and magicka/spellpower is much higher. Additional benefits now redundant with potions. Solution: complicated because ZoS has failed to make health a desirable attribute.
    Spoiler:

Molten Armaments - Original intent: group buff that increased damage. Gave DKs option for moderate increase in sustain DPS or short burst based on critical hit. Undermined by: tying the increased damage mechanic to a fully charged heavy attacks, which are a DPS loss. Classic case of one step forward, two steps backward. Solution: Revert back to original intent on offering DKs a choice, either a short burst or an execute of sorts:
    Spoiler:

Reflective Scales. Original intent: protect the DK from ranged attacks. Function as the DK's ranged attack. Undermined by: Introduction of new ranged skills that bypass it (Jesus Beam, Inevitable Detonation), experienced players who have learned to defeat them (NBs no longer spam snipe. Now they ambush + fear + incapacitating strike + executioner). This skill is also pointless against stealth attacks. Solution: Remove the 4 projectile limit as this nerf is no longer needed.
    Spoiler:

DK Standard. Original intent: Provide a battleground where the immobile DK could stand her ground against overwhelming odds. Undermined by: Elimination of dynamic ultimate gain, introduction of a dubious mechanic that made it very difficult to activate its synergy, increased cost, opponents who know enough to walk out of them. Solution: Give the DKs options to increase their ultimate gain, revert cost back to 200 (still very expensive), give priority to shackle synergy.
    Spoiler:

Inhale - Original intent: give DKs a means of surviving when surrounded by multiple enemies. Undermined by: nerf to 3 target limit. Solution: make it comparable to its closest counterpart, the Nightblade skill Sap Essence.
    Spoiler:

Stonefist - Original intent: ranged CC. Undermined by: There have always been better skills. Solution: Acknowledge that fossilize serves the same purpose and does so more effectively Vs. dodging and blocking opponents. Roll the minor effects the original stonefist had (damage, cool animation) into fossilize. Redesign stonefist.
    Spoiler:

Ash Cloud - Original indent - Provide an area of protection for the immobile DK to fight in. Undermined by: Dubious decision to removal the 30% miss chance and turn the skill into a ranged DoT. Solution: Was nothing wrong with original skill that did both a DoT and provided a miss chance. Revert.
    Spoiler:

Obsidian Shield - Original intent: Provide a DK with a damage shield plus some beneficial effect. Undermined by: Nerf to health and current Battle Spirit Buff that has undercut the protection the shield is supposed to offer. Fragmented morph nerfed to Oblivion. Solution: ZoS needs to figure out what to do with damage shields, buff health, make the other morph appealing so the ability is actually know by its proper name instead of "Igneous Shield".
    Spoiler:

Battle Roar (passive) - Original intent: Serve as the DK's method of sustain. Undermined by: elimination of dynamic ultimate, nerf to ultimate gain in general, other classes have percentage scaling passives that perform much better without softcaps. Solution: Provide means in the game for higher ultimate regeneration (preferred), increase the resources returned by the passive (lazy).
    Spoiler:

Iron Skin (passive) - Original intent: Serve as the DK's method of defense, she could block better than other classes. Undermined by: change is game mechanics that make blocking costs prohibitive for any character that is not a specialist. Solution: Complicated because ZoS is wedded to a blocking mechanic that punishes people who do not perma-block.
    Spoiler:

Kindling (passive) - Original intent: Make DKs better at fire damage. Undermined by: (Unnnecessary) nerfs to the destruction staff, (unnecessary) nerfs to burning procs. Solution: Fix destruction staffs, revert burning procs.
    Spoiler:

The DK does well in group content with outside healing present against PVE mobs that don't purge it's dots (primary source of damage).

Thats. it.
  • GTech_1
    GTech_1
    ✭✭✭✭
    MR. CHRISTMAS BAG!
    (Yes, I remember that ESO live episode from last year B) )

My top 3:

1): Templar:
    Explosive Charge: I would love to have this on my bar as a Templar tank, however, it causes a significant delay in using my other abilities after I land the charge. The AoE is also only 5 meters. Could we fix the delay, increase the AoE size to 8 meters, and add a snare to it as well, possibly losing the AoE interrupt as a trade off?

2): Undaunted:
    Blood Altar: This ability is just, well ... honestly, it's really bad. The Health regen buff it grants (since 1.6) is the same buff as a health potion. Could this be converted into an instant cast, AoE HoT, with a Health and Stamina regain synergy? My Templar spears are great, but it would be nice to have other classes be able to add a Stam regen synergy to the group.

3): Templar:
    Channeled Focus: Could we have the entire effect "stick" to the casting Templar for the full duration, maybe moving the AoE circle with the Templar, in the same way that the greatly improved Purifying Light (Dawn's Wrath) now works on the target?

Thanks for your time Eric. You are an absolute bad ass. Keep up the good work! B)
  • imasnowchainub17_ESO
    imasnowchainub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Templar changes:
    1. Some sort of morph to an ability that gives us a stamina based heal. Our entire classes defense is based on just healing the damage we take and stamplar seems to be the only stamina class that lacks a stamina based heal.

2. It would be nice to see a class buff spell along the lines of sorc's surge. Could even be the stamina heal from #1 in that it buffs our damage or defenses and heals us at the same time.

3. Replace either the templar charge or spear sweep ultimate with that Vosh Rahk teleport into the sky and then slam down attack that the NPCs in Wrothgar have. It could work either as an ultimate along the lines of DK's dragon leap or a teleporting charge attack like NB's teleport strike... but cooler.

(4. bonus) Javelin could be changed to be a stun baseline with the majicka morph adding more range or a debuff to the target with the stamina morph acting as an execute for templar archers.
  • vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Eric.
    Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

EP | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 50 | Former Emperor of Haderus & Chillrend |
    EP | Phobos | Altmer Nightblade | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Cheezus Sliced | Argonian Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 30 |
    EP | Eterno Tempesta | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 33 |
    DC | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 12 |
    DC | Divine Storm | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 04 |
    EP | Pocket Vortex | Bosmer Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 24 |
    EP | Vortexman | Redguard DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 28 |
    EP | Fungal Growth | Argonian Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Eternal Guardian | Bosmer Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 13 |
    and a few other random toons

Teaching by example > https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5479085#Comment_5479085
  • Scyantific
    Scyantific
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Remove AoE caps
    2. If #1 is not possible, global cooldown on ALL purge skills minus the Templar one
    3. Give DKs a Stamina-based Whip, and give DKs in general both a gap-closer and execute (they are the only classes without either).
    4. If you guys are going to continue to encourage the zergplay meta, then make siege a zerg breaker.
  • Xexpo
    Xexpo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Templar : fix our class gap closer.
    no delays before or after casting, this includes the stuttering-no cast-gg nonsense on live
    also please prevent the complete random lock out of skills after arriving at target

Also would like one (just one) smooth insta-cast decent damage ability, I don't even care what you take away to squeeze that in.

thanks for asking ... think you blew a lot of minds today @Wrobel :cookie:
    Kiki Dickson ~~~ Dixmanian Devil ~~~ Cornelius Buckshank Jr.
    Histy-Fitz ~~~ Boozemer ~~~ Chace X'expo
    Lluvia De'Fuego ~~~ Shakes Spear
    Macro and Cheese NA/PC
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    1) Remove animation cancelling. No matter the amount of denial, it in some way allows stringing skills together circumventing the alleged global cooldown. It also made things like the Cyrodiil damage debuff necessary. Since its effectivity is strongly linked to latency, it also creates an insurmountable, albeit gradual, imbalance between players.

2) Rethink the magnitude of effect of champion points. 25%/15% is a bit too high, reducing to a lower value may help to curb power creep. While the cap and the increasing XP cost were a good step in the right direction, you should try another lever for improving the system.

3) And while this is not your domain, throw in every bit of your influence to reduce the RNG overkill that is your itemization. It is too much. To give an example, from all the dailies in Wrothgar I did so far, I received exactly 4 V16 purples. 1 healthy Briarheart band (which I am happy about) and 3 well-fitted trinimac pieces, which I only keep because of their appearance.
  • Throren
    Throren
    ✭✭✭
    Only thing I want

make the werewolf transform a toggle on/off ability akin to the storm sorc ultimate
  • Sublime
    Sublime
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sublime wrote: »

3. Nerf Steel Tornado.

I find Shooting Star is the only one invisible. I believe you are referring to that morph? Indeed though it would be nice if it were visible lol

I actually don't know, I just realized that I don't see most meteors so I thought I'd throw it in.
    EU | For those who want to improve their behaviour: the science behind shaping player bahaviour (presentation)
  • Xexpo
    Xexpo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

3. Replace either the templar charge or spear sweep ultimate with that Vosh Rahk teleport into the sky and then slam down attack that the NPCs in Wrothgar have. It could work either as an ultimate along the lines of DK's dragon leap or a teleporting charge attack like NB's teleport strike... but cooler.

Also had this thought.. would have to be a little faster tho
    Kiki Dickson ~~~ Dixmanian Devil ~~~ Cornelius Buckshank Jr.
    Histy-Fitz ~~~ Boozemer ~~~ Chace X'expo
    Lluvia De'Fuego ~~~ Shakes Spear
    Macro and Cheese NA/PC
  • Radnil
    Radnil
    Soul Shriven
    Dear, Santa Wrobel

All I want for Christmas is a stamina morph option of flame whip.
  • RobertOfPotatoland
    This seems cool.

Well, as a stam sorc, I feel obligated to talk about that. So, here I go.

Definitely more stam morphs, and not just buffs- thundering presence costing stamina does nothing to help stamina sorcerers.

There's a lot of potential with pets, but it isn't being used at all. Pets should get a lot bigger buffs, considering they limit your max magicka and take up 2 slots. In addition, the Clannfear should be a stam morph IMO- would make the hunt leader set competitive and useful. Sorcerer could be a great platform to allow people to create a beastmaster class, and it's not being user to its full potential.

Another thing near and dear to me, as you can probably tell by my profile picture- the bow. I understand the whole lower risk=lower reward in terms of DPS, but the bow's damage is lackluster in PvE, and it's easy to gap close in PvP. I think the damage nerfs to it were good, but with the overall 50% damage reduction in PvP, it seems like overkill.

Thanks a lot for making this post and allowing suggestions. This is a great game, and I know you guys have some good stuff coming in the future after Orsinium. Thank you for your time.
  • Orchish
    Orchish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been playing DK since beta. My main issues are...

1. Dragon Blood. This absolutely needs to be fixed for PvP. Currently the heal only does 16.5% of missing health and is pretty much useless as a heal. If you played in Cyrodiil you would have known this before rolling out this change. A Magicka DK should not be having to get their heals from else where when the class has a skill like Dragon blood. Raise Dragon Blood back to 33% of missing health in PvP. (It's fine in PvE)

2. Stamina DK needs a stamina whip. We are forced into either wrecking blow spam or Ransack. DoTs are to easy to remove. Nightblades simply cloak, templars and sorcs purge etc. This forces me as a Stamina DK into using non class abilities. A Stamina whip would be the most welcome addition for Stam DKs i feel.

3. Standard, this Ultimate used to be the go to ult for DKs back in the day. Today in PvP it's useless. Because it COSTS too much. The cost should have been lowered from 200 not raised! It's so easy to roll out of. You can make a DK waste his entire ult by simply pressing 1 button. Lower the cost of this Ultimate. There's a reason you never see standard in Cyrodiil anymore.

4. I know you said 3, but i have to mention chains. This gap closer is awful. It barely works half of the time because of the silly terrain issue where it doesn't fire off if the enemy is to high or to low. Problem is there are no plains in Cyrodiil and this ability fails so much that i seriously cannot ever consider using it until it's addressed. Nobody wants to pull them self into a zerg. This used to be one of the most fun abilities to use back in the day, if an enemy was spamming snipe at you from the edge of the wall, as a class with NO range abilities being able to pull them off was a great counter. I don't care if we can never pull people down from keeps again, but something needs to be changed to make chains more useful.

If you gave DKs our dodge chance back with Cinder Storm, i would seriously have your babies. We are a class that lacks mobility. Yet we are supposed to be tanky, stand our ground and fight to the end. That task got A LOT harder since Cinder Storm was changed. The thing i have never understood is why that ability was changed in the first place? Nobody complained about it and almost every DK used it. It was a great ability that at most should have had it's dodge chance reduced from 30% to 20%. Not completely removed.
    Edited by Orchish on November 17, 2015 12:49AM
  • paabeatz
    paabeatz
    ✭✭✭
    I love the idea that you finally wanna show the skills some love, as for me and many others they are one of the most important features of a game like this.

Actually I would like to see a bit more variety, how about a 2nd morph on skills, like after morphing the first time and leveling that morph up to 4, having the chance to choose between 2 different morph-options again, that would shake things up a bit.
    Also what about 1~2 active class abilities... basically everything to get more diversity, because right now, most people just blindly follow builds that a couple of the better players work out and share in certain forums.

Oh and last but not least, although I am not a sorcerer, I think they should be able to summon cooler stuff than just some clannfears/familiars/etc.

PS: What do you think about the idea of horseback combat? As you can already use some skills while riding, why not all, or at least most of them? Would also give the "stamina" feature for horse training a whole new meaning, and it would probably also look great in cyrodiil.

That's all, would be cool if you considered some of my ideas, have a nice day!
  • Bogdan_Kobzar
    Bogdan_Kobzar
    ✭✭✭
    :|
    Edited by Bogdan_Kobzar on November 17, 2015 5:47PM
    "Being honorable might make you a good man, but it doesn't make you right. Be a better world if it did."
    Be mindful of Community Rules
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1, give heavy armor a passive that will negate "zero stamina regeneration while blocking" if wearing a full set(5/5) of it. This would go a long way towards making heavy armor more attractive in PvP.
    2, make DK damage over time spells unpurgeable. The class depends on DOTs for a significant portion of their damage, and DOTs are currently lacking.
    3, make abilities that activate on hitting an enemy also activate when hitting a shielded enemy. For example the heal from quick siphon, or the bleed from blood craze.
    Edited by Sharee on November 17, 2015 1:09AM
  • Sypher
    Sypher
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    you got kik?
    DC Dragonknight 'Sypher - AD Nightblade Sypher Ali - AD Sorcerer Sypher Sensei - EP Sorcerer Sypharian - DC Templar Ali Sypher

Youtube: www.youtube.com/SypherPK
    Twitch: www.twitch.tv/SypherPK
  • Tilleroeshi
    Give Fire Rune, Trap Beast and Agony a bit of PvP love!

#1 Fire Rune - this doesn't set quick enough. Healing or supporting in groups you can protect the front line but there's too much lag time. You must factor in the cast which takes awhile for it to land, plus like 2 seconds almost for the Rune to arm. A bit quicker on the arming would be nice, like <1 sec.

#2 Trap Beast - be able to set more than one. Two would be perfect. Again, perfect for PvP support if you can place more than one. The world is big, unless you're in IC it's hard to preemptively place the traps in combat. Being able to throw a few down makes it a much more viable skill.

#3 Agony - I've tried many times to find a spot for Agony on my Magicka Nightblade PvP build. I can never find a use other than annoying people with random stun/snares and the most minor DoT. Make the stun not break on damage, reduce stun time to like 4 seconds and keep the DoT how it is. You could even throw in a 1.5 second cast time. It would give Magicka builds a nice ranged stun.
  • blabafat
    blabafat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome! Glad this has happened

3 Templar Abilities:

- Eclipse: Desyncs health
    - Radiant Destruction: Dodgeable(intended or not?)
    - Toppling Charge: Still bugged with a delay after casting

Fire Cloak - VR12 DK - Nord - EP
    Ámeer - VR15 Templar - Imperial - AD
    The Mágician - VR16 Templar - Imperial DC
    Magíc - VR16 DK - Dark Elf - DC
    Àmeer - VR16 Templar - High Elf - DC
    ámeer - VR16 Templar - High Elf - AD
    Æ ámeer - VR16 Templar - High Elf - EP
    Ameer Flow - Level 34 Nightblade - High Elf - EP

Youtube:
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCFNmXCgmTVo-T-p1BIVLxbQ
  • Tomato
    Tomato
    ✭✭✭✭
    DK:
    - Stamina whip morph based off of weapon damage
    - Increase healing on green dragons blood
    - Increase reflect from 4 to 8
    - Proper execute ability
    - Larger shield for igneous shield

Take a look at the cc system. Log into PvP and see what everyone is complaining about.

Edited by Tomato on November 17, 2015 1:07AM
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    "This will include new visual effects for these abilities so you can tell when a robot is “bleeding”. In general"

Dwemer would most likely have oil in them so they could spill oil however what about skeletons? and Ghosts? they don't even have liquid in them so bleeding would be physically impossible.