The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Datamine] Orsinium

• Kronuxx
    Kronuxx
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am really looking forward to this solo arena but I do believe that those with lots of cp will fare much better than those with little to none. Perhaps they should allow scaling of cp exp where the less you have allows for more cp exp gain per kill/progression further into the arena compared to one who has let's say 250-300 cp to start with. This should help in balancing the large cp discrepancy between a lot of players currently.
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fecius wrote: »
    Fissh wrote: »
    I hope they get a Trial in this patch. Everything sounds good, but here is to hoping they don't abandon 12 man pve.
    Skorol007 wrote: »
    They need to release a new 12 man trial....
    Excelsiore wrote: »
    Where is the 12man Trial?

Guy's plz, you have to bring a new trial!

We wait so long time!!

There will be no Trial in Orsinium. It was said by @Mursa (dungeon lead) in ESO Live 2 weeks ago and confirmed for me in Twitch Chat by @ZOS_JessicaFolsom . But they are working on a Trial for a DLC after Orsinium.
    This is the worst news I've heard all day. At least update the old trials if you can't or don't want to add a new one so soon.
    angelyn wrote: »
    Maybe, like someone said earlier, that ZOS is doing a rotational DLC?IE, instead of releasing one massive expansion every year, they split up the DLCS for every few months eg Craglorn- group, IC- pvp and Orsinium solo?

I don't begrudge anyone their content, and do understand people will be dissapointed if they don't get content that they want to play. If ZOS are going to do the rotating DLC and keep making group only/solo only areas, then perhaps they could look into scaling intances up? So that people can atleast keep busy (and get scaled drops) until their preferred DLC style is on rotation again?
    The problem is that so far every update forced people to regrind gear, so if they must do it in a way they dislike, they are going to complain often and loudly. If the DLC were truly optional, it would be different. I'm looking forward to seeing how they deal with not raising the level cap for once.

Diversity is the key. I know you can never satisfy everyone, but choosing a solution with 100% chance of alienating a group of players might not be the best idea either... Why not give us a little bit of both with a new update? One or both of those public dungeons could have been instanced. Old trials can be updated to v16 (I still hope they're going to do it). I'm very happy to see a solo zone, it's right up my alley, but I'm not an exclusive solo player and the thought of a game with zero meaningful PvE group content at endgame is somewhat terrifying. Grinding monster helms can only take us so far.

That said, I expect to greatly enjoy Orsinium. So... ZOS strategy working just fine? Dunno. But I hope the public dungeons will be challenging, almost like proper group content and not a walk in the park like lower level public dungeons. Technically the IC sewers are a large public dungeon too... So it could work.
    Edited by Rosveen on September 29, 2015 12:03AM
  • TheBull
    TheBull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So where's the PvP portion of Orsinium?
  • Slylok
    Slylok
    ✭✭✭
    If this time ZOS is to be believed VR will be gone after Orsinium DLC and before Dark Brotherhood / Thieves Guild DLC. I am not to worried about any gear being outdone at this point.

Orsinium seems to be more public content oriented with 2 public dungeons including one " sprawling " dungeon.. I am pretty hyped about it. That is one thing I think ESO needs more of and that is large public dungeons. Honestly I wouldnt mind if they turned all current instanced dungeons into public dungeons and cap how many people can enter at once ( create copies once it fills up for more players ). Treat it like any normal area with spawn timers on trash critters and bosses.

I bet it will be handled like Cyrodil and players will be boosted to the content. I am also wondering if all factions will have access together or if each gets their own copy. They have mentioned in the past in wanting to let the 3 factions to PvE together in group instances so maybe this is the first step?
    TheBull wrote: »
    So where's the PvP portion of Orsinium?

Orsinium is 100% PvE.
    Edited by Slylok on September 28, 2015 11:50PM
    Youtube ESO First Person Gameplay - http://tinyurl.com/o6evusk

Twitter - SlylokYoutube

Google+ - Slylok
  • kuscoe
    kuscoe
    ✭✭✭
    When no new trials comes:
    R.I.P "Beyond Infinity"

Thanks to ZOS

Rip Crown Store Heroes
    Rip Order of Mundus
    Rip any *** raid guild in this game
    *** ZOS

Edited by kuscoe on September 29, 2015 1:19AM
  • kuscoe
    kuscoe
    ✭✭✭
    Orsinium is 100% PvE.

Loooool

Nah it isnt its 100% solo

Console ARE THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO THIS GAME /s

• Pangnirtung
    Pangnirtung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is one thing I think ESO needs more of and that is large public dungeons. Honestly I wouldnt mind if they turned all current instanced dungeons into public dungeons and cap how many people can enter at once ( create copies once it fills up for more players ). Treat it like any normal area with spawn timers on trash critters and bosses.

This!

There are so many empty or under utilized dungeons in Tamriel.

Once you reach the higher levels the majority of dungeons in the game are beyond useless to that player.
  • Qyrk
    Qyrk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks good. But OP (@Fecius) should include a disclaimer that datamined information may or may not reflect the final product . Keeps people from having to assume things and get their hopes up, but rather engage in a discussion :)
  • Makkir
    Makkir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ADarklore wrote: »
    Sallington wrote: »
    Most regular PvE players hit Vr15 the first day from the banked XP, and could hit Vr16 extremely easily through craglorn, caldwell's gold, and running normal and vet dungeons.

Sure, most players who are already VR14, but there are many of us who are NOT VR14 and don't have banked XP, which means having Orsinium offer VR15/16 gear is the only way we'll get it because many, if not most, of us refuse to step foot in either Cyrodiil or IC.

I am sorry but you do realize you can craft any set to VR16 right? Not setting foot in IC just means you need to buy the crafting mats. Also, the old dungeons scale to V16 now too which means you can get that gear in v16 versions as well...

The hell you talkin about....
  • kuscoe
    kuscoe
    ✭✭✭
    grumlins wrote: »
    Hilarious. In every MMORPG we keep hearing the dwindling cry of the 1% asking for raids as they die off in number.

Cannot wait for more story stuff more solo and small group stuff.

You are a *** idiot this is an MMO (Massively Multiplayer Online) "Solo Content" is not what this game is about this isnt Skyrim
  • Scyantific
    Scyantific
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gidorick wrote: »
    solo players come and go, raiding guilds tend to stick around a little longer and actually buy the content, especially when you offer raids each DLC. Ignoring the entire point of the guild system in 2 DLC's in a row is a marketing disaster. They need another DSA or 12 man raid right now to keep players interested in playing, there are so many ppl already burnt out of whitegold and prison but stick around to gear up for the next set of raids, so telling people its a solo zone just threw all incentive to stick around out the window

I think this is where ZOS' thinking might be flawed... Solo MMO Players may come and go. If they paid a bit more attention to solo TES players they would have YEARS of dedication.

TES players aren't your usual players.
    What you're forgetting is that the long time TES players are majority PC because it's not the game that keeps bringing them back past the 4th time, it's the user-made content. No such thing here. When was the last time you heard someone say "Man I just booted up my PS3/X360 and played me a good game of Oblivion?"
    Scyantific wrote: »
    I hope they get a Trial in this patch. Everything sounds good, but here is to hoping they don't abandon 12 man pve.

We wait so long time!!

There will be no Trial in Orsinium. It was said by @Mursa (dungeon lead) in ESO Live 2 weeks ago and confirmed for me in Twitch Chat by @ZOS_JessicaFolsom . But they are working on a Trial for a DLC after Orsinium.

Well any excitement I had for this DLC just vanished.
    Couldn't agree more. Kinda gets boring when you've already farmed every single monster helm in the game. This will probably get thrown on the back burner the moment I finish the main story and I'll prolly wander off and grind yet another toon to v16.

Come on ZoS, at least give us another veteran dungeon that isn't just a veteran reskin of its normal version (*cough*ICP & WGT*cough*)
    Hilarious. In every MMORPG we keep hearing the dwindling cry of the 1% asking for raids as they die off in number.

It's called an MMO for a reason. Think about it. The only reason raid guilds are dying is because they've run through AA HRC and SO enough times to cover the solo carebears that are too afraid to run them, and ZOS refuses to give them another reason to continue running them.

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Rude and Insulting comments]

You know the funniest part of your post, you were probably one of those people telling PvEers to stop crying when IC was announce/released and now you're the one crying because this solo content only caters, to well, and using your term "carebears". Like we got told umpteen dozen times in the lead up to IC "DEAL WITH IT". you have your PvP dlc, time to let the rest of us get our content. If you want raids, ask for raids or whatnot to be added to IC.
    The funniest part of your post is the fact that you're ignoring the common thread here: group play. IC is/was fun if you had a small group (not a gigantic zerg because lol good luck getting stones from that). I spend more time with my guildmates plowing through dungeons or IC as opposed to playing solo (unless I'm forcing myself to grind a lowbie toon because lolgottanerfdungeonexp) because solo play is boring. If I wanted solo play I'd simply boot up Skyrim or Witcher 3 and play that instead.

Then again I didn't get the memo that ESO was now an MSORPG instead of an MMORPG.

Also don't whine about getting told to "deal with it," because it was the PvE carebear crowd that ruined IC by demanding unrestricted access to the IC, which in turn effectively killed a majority of PvP.
    Kronuxx wrote: »
    I am really looking forward to this solo arena but I do believe that those with lots of cp will fare much better than those with little to none. Perhaps they should allow scaling of cp exp where the less you have allows for more cp exp gain per kill/progression further into the arena compared to one who has let's say 250-300 cp to start with. This should help in balancing the large cp discrepancy between a lot of players currently.

LOL no. Just no. We're already getting CP caps so why gimp the people who have more CP even further?
    Edited by Scyantific on September 29, 2015 4:50AM
  • Casdha
    Casdha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What you're forgetting is that the long time TES players are majority PC because it's not the game that keeps bringing them back past the 4th time, it's the user-made content. No such thing here. When was the last time you heard someone say "Man I just booted up my PS3/X360 and played me a good game of Oblivion?"

Just pointing out I have a friend who still plays both Oblivion and Skyrim to this day on Xbox 360. Also in case you didn't know you can download save games for 360 that have a lot of the mods build in. No not as good as PC due to memory but still you don't have to mod your xbox or hack it or anything, it is all in the save game file. No I won't tell someone where to get them but they do exist my friend tries different ones out all the time and I've seen them running on his 360 and I can guarantee you it ain't modded.

Edit: and in regards to an earlier post of mine in case folks didn't catch it. All three additions to this game (if you include Orsinium) have had Group PvE content added to each. PvP got a part of one and Solo will get a part of one, Group has been in all three,,,,, stop your complaining about not getting any content, because it is not true. If you want to complain about how much I might understand that,,,,,might.
    Edited by Casdha on September 29, 2015 5:19AM
    Proud member of the Psijic Order - The first wave - The 0.016%

• AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Leandor wrote: »

Why the heck do they repeat the same mistakes over and over again?

Isn't this the correct term to use to explain it?
  • Casdha
    Casdha
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Just pointing out I have a friend who still plays both Oblivion and Skyrim to this day on Xbox 360. Also in case you didn't know you can download save games for 360 that have a lot of the mods build in. No not as good as PC due to memory but still you don't have to mod your xbox or hack it or anything, it is all in the save game file. No I won't tell someone where to get them but they do exist my friend tries different ones out all the time and I've seen them running on his 360 and I can guarantee you it ain't modded.

Edit: and in regards to an earlier post of mine (not this persons quote) in case folks didn't catch it. All three additions to this game (if you include Orsinium) have had Group PvE content added to each. PvP got a part of one and Solo will get a part of one, Group has been in all three,,,,, stop your complaining about not getting any content, because it is not true. If you want to complain about how much I might understand that,,,,,might.

Edited by Casdha on September 29, 2015 5:21AM
    Proud member of the Psijic Order - The first wave - The 0.016%

• AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    EIGHTS wrote: »
    Sorcerer is a solo class. Because he isn't a tank, dps or healer.
    We aren't welcome to do trials or pledges.

Where did that 'LoL' button go? :/
  • Hiero_Glyph
    Hiero_Glyph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The irony is that this DLC caters to the console players since the group finder is broken and they have no text chat to find players. At least now they will have a reason to solo.
  • Clamath
    Clamath
    kuscoe wrote: »

You are a *** idiot this is an MMO (Massively Multiplayer Online) "Solo Content" is not what this game is about this isnt Skyrim

Why do you think that "Massively Multiplayer Online" has something to do with grouping and forcing players to play together?

It simply says that this is a game that allows massive amount of people play simultaneously the same game online. It is their choice if they play solo or group.

I find it very strange that people just complain, complain and continue complaining.
    I'm just happy we get new content. And I don't care if it's solo or group. And I am 99% solo player.
    When IC came it was great, and I am not even going to play that.

They have released and they WILL release content for both types of players. Try to enjoy!
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JD2013 wrote: »
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Good job mining that.
    Think you could check for Murkmire too? ;)
    No joy on /murkmire, /thievesguild or /darkbrotherhood :stuck_out_tongue:
    I don't think they'll release Murkmire. Too many people would complain about it being group content.
    I'm sure they'll be able to release the content and change the mechanics at the same time. Murkmire probably has a storyline being written already; if they want to avoid the forced grouping complaints, the mechanics are all that needs to be changed.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Fecius
    Fecius
    ✭✭✭
    Personally I’m a group PvE player. I love dungeons, trials and other group content like this. I also love a TES single player games. I’m not against of a new content for any kind of players, but I play MMO for high-end PvE raids and I’m upset, that last one we had was SO far back in 1.4. Otherwise I would prefer a single player game.

Looking at all those comments before I’m pretty shocked to see so many happy faces. I can respect your point of view, but I really can’t accept and can’t even understand why do you play MMO, if you want to play it like a solo game? Certainly my money is the same as yours for ZOS so I have to adapt and be patient a bit waiting for my new Trial. Sorry, but I still can’t understand you and Orsinium is kinda time sinking trash for me. Thx my subscription I will take a look at Orsinium and its story but I doubt I would ever buy it separately.
    - Looking for Progress PvE Guild!
    - Ex Ætherius Eight / Ætherius Raid PC EU
    - World First Sanctum Ophidia Difficult Mode (1.5.8 at January 21, 2015)

- PvE Dunmer Magicka Sorcerer
    - YouTube

- Under sun and sky Outlander, we greet you warmly!
    - Под этим Солнцем и небом мы тепло приветствуем тебя!
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not wanting to do group content is not the same as wanting to play solo.

I can't do much group content because of the pace - my hands are pretty wrecked.

However I do like seeing other people around in the world, going fishing with my guildies, trading with other players, occasionally light questing with other players, dancing in the streets of Daggerfall with other players, chatting with my guildies etc.

Questing solo much of the time in a MMO is vastly different from playing a single player game. Even if other players effectively only fill the role of more unpredictable NPCs then they still add a level of 'life' to the world that you cannot yet replicate with an AI NPC.

I'm really looking forward to Orsinium - hoping for a good story, an interesting environment and maybe even Bumnog.
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Shader_Shibes
    Shader_Shibes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No trials in Orsinium? Then bump up the existing ones to v16 thank you please.

Not much to ask is it?
  • Prof_Bawbag
    Prof_Bawbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Gidorick wrote: »
    solo players come and go, raiding guilds tend to stick around a little longer and actually buy the content, especially when you offer raids each DLC. Ignoring the entire point of the guild system in 2 DLC's in a row is a marketing disaster. They need another DSA or 12 man raid right now to keep players interested in playing, there are so many ppl already burnt out of whitegold and prison but stick around to gear up for the next set of raids, so telling people its a solo zone just threw all incentive to stick around out the window

I think this is where ZOS' thinking might be flawed... Solo MMO Players may come and go. If they paid a bit more attention to solo TES players they would have YEARS of dedication.

TES players aren't your usual players.

We wait so long time!!

Well any excitement I had for this DLC just vanished.
    Couldn't agree more. Kinda gets boring when you've already farmed every single monster helm in the game. This will probably get thrown on the back burner the moment I finish the main story and I'll prolly wander off and grind yet another toon to v16.

Come on ZoS, at least give us another veteran dungeon that isn't just a veteran reskin of its normal version (*cough*ICP & WGT*cough*)

It's called an MMO for a reason. Think about it. The only reason raid guilds are dying is because they've run through AA HRC and SO enough times to cover the solo carebears that are too afraid to run them, and ZOS refuses to give them another reason to continue running them.

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Rude and Insulting comments]

You know the funniest part of your post, you were probably one of those people telling PvEers to stop crying when IC was announce/released and now you're the one crying because this solo content only caters, to well, and using your term "carebears". Like we got told umpteen dozen times in the lead up to IC "DEAL WITH IT". you have your PvP dlc, time to let the rest of us get our content. If you want raids, ask for raids or whatnot to be added to IC.
    The funniest part of your post is the fact that you're ignoring the common thread here: group play. IC is/was fun if you had a small group (not a gigantic zerg because lol good luck getting stones from that). I spend more time with my guildmates plowing through dungeons or IC as opposed to playing solo (unless I'm forcing myself to grind a lowbie toon because lolgottanerfdungeonexp) because solo play is boring. If I wanted solo play I'd simply boot up Skyrim or Witcher 3 and play that instead.

Then again I didn't get the memo that ESO was now an MSORPG instead of an MMORPG.

Also don't whine about getting told to "deal with it," because it was the PvE carebear crowd that ruined IC by demanding unrestricted access to the IC, which in turn effectively killed a majority of PvP.
    Kronuxx wrote: »

LOL no. Just no. We're already getting CP caps so why gimp the people who have more CP even further?

Keep crying. It's amusing. It was always gonna happen. PvP centric players telling everyone and anyone that IC was for PvPers and that it should not cater for the likes of PvEers. Now those same people complaining about the same things they were complaining about other complaining about, now the tables are turned. It's not me that decides how the game goes, the game is what the game is. If you're desperate for a proper MMORPG, then I suppose you don't need a memo to tell you that you should be playing a proper MMORPG if it bothers you so much.

As for being a carebear, I don't mind. Been called worse things in life. So I'll wear it as a badge of honour when it comes from the likes of you.

• Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not wanting to do group content is not the same as wanting to play solo.

I can't do much group content because of the pace - my hands are pretty wrecked.

However I do like seeing other people around in the world, going fishing with my guildies, trading with other players, occasionally light questing with other players, dancing in the streets of Daggerfall with other players, chatting with my guildies etc.

Questing solo much of the time in a MMO is vastly different from playing a single player game. Even if other players effectively only fill the role of more unpredictable NPCs then they still add a level of 'life' to the world that you cannot yet replicate with an AI NPC.

I'm really looking forward to Orsinium - hoping for a good story, an interesting environment and maybe even Bumnog.
    This is very true. Even if you're busy and just glance at your guild chat without participating, there is a sense of community.
    Same when you strike up a conversation or a spontaneous group with a random stranger. Single player games can feel quite lonely without it.
  • Kyoma
    Kyoma
    ✭✭✭
    People keep bringing up Craglorn and how it was hated with the forced group content, but it had nothing to do with the trials/raids! We aren't asking for a group zone, we are asking about a (group) trial!!
    Will I be able to forget all the wounds that pierce my flesh?
    You and your childish justice. I'll rip it to pieces.
    Come on, it's showtime. A rain of blood like a volcano
    And now I'll blow all of you and you and you...
    All to tiny pieces. All to tiny pieces.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kyoma wrote: »
    People keep bringing up Craglorn and how it was hated with the forced group content, but it had nothing to do with the trials/raids! We aren't asking for a group zone, we are asking about a (group) trial!!
    While that comparison is indeed invalid, the baseline comparison is still relevant - Trials are a component of Adventure Zones, Craglorn is an Adventure Zone, Wrothgar/Orsinium is not an Adventure Zone, therefore Wrothgar/Orsinium should not be, and never has been, expected to have any Trials.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Clamath
    Clamath

And I'm pretty sure you will get that trial someday :-)
  • Rioht
    Rioht
    ✭✭✭
    About time the solo players get some arena action and dungeon action!

Great job ZoS!
  • danalford123neb18_ESO
    danalford123neb18_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Now I'm predominately a pve raider and I am very frustrated about the lack of 12 - man trials , it has been over a year since new content, and running AA , Hel ra and SO to be very tedious and now very unrewarding. The trials are not scaled to vr16 so no loot drops. Weekly drops are also in VR 14 , so are deconed for gold mat. The leader board fight between raiding guilds are now based on who can get the most players with the most CP to finish top.

Saying that this the introduction of a solo 'trial' has been long over due as it not possible to get 4 -12 players to raid , so I'm very excited about that providing it is rewarding both xp wise and loot.
    I would like to see the new solo dungeon to be leader board based to install some competitivess back into the game and also another reason to replay content.

What I'm dissapointed about is the 2 public dungeons which will be over crowded at launch and then slowley become emptier and emptier similar to that of the public dungeons that exsist now.

@ alforddan123
  • Sausage
    Sausage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Solo Arena doesnt sound so bad. I hope its dynamic that every time you go to arena its different.
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    While that comparison is indeed invalid, the baseline comparison is still relevant - Trials are a component of Adventure Zones, Craglorn is an Adventure Zone, Wrothgar/Orsinium is not an Adventure Zone, therefore Wrothgar/Orsinium should not be, and never has been, expected to have any Trials.
    I do not agree to this stance at all, primarily because putting labels on things usually is a downhill slope that never leads to worthwile results.

Why does group content have to be tied only to a region that has gotten some invented label and why do we need another label for every new region?

I repeat myself, the problem with craglorn was the fact that you could not complete it if you didn't have a group of people with the exact same schedules.

The problem with orsinium, if it is implemented with a strictly solo approach as is indicated in OPs description, will be the same but different: it makes it impossible to socialise. I know that my wife will definitely stop playing, if it is forced solo, since she prefers to run together because she actually has no fun at all in trying to beat "overly difficult" tasks in a game.

That's what I meant in my initial post: why limit content to only a small part of player base instead of trying to create something that caters to many? And why using buzzword excuses to justify a bad decision?

If orsinium is done properly, and has actual scaling content, using instancing rather than phasing to allow people to progress at their own speed rather than at the group's majority speed, while still not losing the feeling of world progression due to ones own actions, it could be truly unique and progressive.

Making people want to play instead of wait for the next content update, in the hopes that it will finally cater to what they want, for sure is the smarter way to proceed. Simply because people will quite soon stop to wait until their preference is finally satisfied.

The only strict separation required is PvP vs. PvE. We very clearly see what happens if you try to combine those.
    Edited by Leandor on September 29, 2015 1:50PM