• Xeniph
    Xeniph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »
    Xeniph wrote: »
    Xeniph wrote: »
    Okay so just to avoid misunderstandings.
    So cloak is the only escape/survival skill that did not get nerfed with this update. A Nightblade can easily move out of range (12,20 meters) if not, then you're the one with issues, not me. And then ? Poof, gone.
    I'm not talking about cloak as an offense mechanic, Magelight works here. But cloak as an escape is the problem

Honestly, if it's so easy show us a video of you running from a decent pvper. I mean it really shouldn't be a problem for you to show us why this needs nerfed.

I'm not being sarcastic or anything. I really want to see this from your perspective.

Believe me, I wish I could. I would instantly become a YouTuber if I was able to record my gameplay and upload it. That's my dream :neutral: My laptop isn't even that bad, but it's not enough. I tried many things... but I have no clue how such things are working. I would appreciate suggestions on that

Nvidia Shadow play or OBS suite. It doesn't take a good puter to record a video. It's not like streaming.

I tried Shadow play, doesn't work. it just won't record, also the support couldn't help me.
    And Shadowplay wants me to adjust my game graphics to what nvidia wants and Nvidia sets everything to the lowest setting. So even IF it was working, it would look like a potatoe

11893762_757840591005027_6567443589896907548_o.jpg

You have to set it to uhh...Allow desktop capture I believe, just click on the shadowplay menu and you will see it under the monitor. It's been a while. Took me weeks to figure out why it wouldn't record.
    Here since Beta.

Characters: All of them, both Stamina and Magicka.
    Options
  • Domander
    Domander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Domander wrote: »
    coolermh wrote: »
    Detect pot...Cloak does nothing....

The fact I need to use a detect pot to spot someone who has just cloaked in front of me is absurd. Cloak should only work when you're a significant distance away not 2 inches. I've seen NBs who decided to run away by cloaking right in front of me.

The "fact" is that you don't have to use a detect pot, you could use aoe instead.

I use AoEs all the time and that isn't a "100%" key in order to catch someone. I usually catch them unless they're out of my range which that's how it should be. This doesn't change the fact that I have to use a detect pot to find someone who just cloaked right near me.

So what you're saying is that you want to 100% always nullify cloak......

You're ridiculous.
    Options