The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.3 is available.

That's it for Templars?

• Kaliki
    Kaliki
    ✭✭✭✭
    No one wants to keep you from stating your opinion @Attorneyatlawl, but same as timidobsever stated above, your views on certain templar abilities and their usefulness are quite unique. They certainly seem to provoke lots of reactions, mostly many counter arguments and if you read this thread carefully you will see that while every templar has an own opinion on your post, the issues we have with our skills are very much the same.

No one is asking back for Blazing shield in its glory period. I feel the majority of concerns raised and suggestions posted sound rather reasonable.
    Edited by Kaliki on July 31, 2015 6:43PM
    - Templars: Slower by Design® -
    Options
  • bosmern_ESO
    bosmern_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What we still need:

1. No free CC immunity from Puncturing Strikes
    2. No global cooldown on Focused Charge
    3. Slightly increased damage on Spear Shards in order to increase aoe dps
    4. Chance to instant cast Dark Flare
    5. Slightly increased damage ceiling on Backlash

Also an increase to sun shield. It gives 17% of your max hp which is nothing. The only self buff Templars get is Rune focus, and not many people use rune focus.
    ~Thallen~
    Options
  • Ryuho
    Ryuho
    ✭✭✭✭
    What we still need:

1. It isn't "free" cc immunity. It is an extremely high damage skill, acts as a channel, and performs several hits very quickly which will drain enemy stamina very fast (4 hits per cast of about 1 second, each costing the same amount of stamina to mitigate as any other single hit attack with how block cost mechanics work). It also will proc any "on-hit" effects with one chance or effect per hit caused. If you take a look around the skill lines you can see some nice synergies with this bit ;). The knockback will also interrupt anyone trying to cast and prevents them from moving for a moment as they're in the air. Between the high dps, inherent synergy with on-hit effects, and moderate but still substantial CC in small-scale play in PVP (and non-impacting in large group fighting at all), I don't agree this change is needed at all, and would be a rather large net loss in the power of the skill to have it removed. :)

2. I was unable to encounter the "global cooldown" in any gameplay impacting form on the live servers to date, until recently. When purposefully trying to do so and mentioning in a guild chat I couldn't find it and asking if anyone knew if it was a real thing, I described how I was testing with Toppling and Explosive Charge. I have always activated the skill, and then as I landed in the animation and right as the actual damage effect was applied, would be hitting block followed by a basic weapon attack to then use another skill immediately afterwards. This optimized and properly timed method of play never runs into the cooldown issue. However, someone pointed out that (to me, counter-intuitively), most people are probably not and so I never had either and was fairly surprised at the insistence that the problem even existed in recent Templar threads. Upon then trying it that way, I found you could not activate another skill right off the bat like I had been, when not timing it properly. :p

3. The blazing Shards are rather high DPS and have a lot unique add-ins being one of the few high direct-damage ground targeted AOE's in the game, providing a targetable single-target crowd control on impact (disorient, which has no CC immunity, or a stun on the DoT version), and being able to substitute for a weapon-based AOE with how well they scale. Add in the Aedric Spear passive which has a 25% chance per tick of the DoT along with one on the initial impact, and the synergy for restoring a large chunk of magicka and stamina (on the disorient morph without DoT) or stamina (on the stun morph with ground DoT afterwards), and it's a very powerful skill with strong uses in both PvE and PvP.

4. Dark Flare eschews the instant proc chance for a higher damage scaling factor with character stats (at the same magicka and spellpower, you actually end up with a much higher resulting tooltip) and AOE heal debuff around the target on hit (fun trivia: this is a second, minimal-damage coefficient aoe hit that applies this... and so you can get double benefit from on-hit effects like Quick Siphon thanks to that ;)). It not only is one of the most powerful nukes in the game, but has the multi-hit factor, aoe heal debuff, and procs a 5% spellpower buff for anyone else near you, as well as yourself.

By contrast, Sorcerers have no benefit other than the instant proc chance, on the Crystal Fragments morph and instead of a multi-hit ability that does a very useful heal debuff, it does a stun (which isn't always ideal such as when someone is already under CC immunity from break-free for 8 seconds... longer than the proc allows you to instantly cast within (you have 6 seconds to use it)). It's a tradeoff as well since it scales worse with character stats by a low amount. Passive-wise, it provides a less-useful 3% spell critical chance for yourself and anyone near you, and a just-shy-of-being-good 8% maximum health heal (at 12% or so, it would be a factor to consider strong).

I see each skill as having pros and cons, while overall having similar power totals. That is what balance means :), in my opinion.

5. I don't have any real input on Backlash and Power of the Light, but they are instant casts with secondary effects, and unless solo, nearly always (if not always) will reach their damage caps when used, which are very high tooltip values at a low resource cost, along with proccing the Dawn's Wrath passives. I don't think there's any need to raise it, but I also don't think there's any substantial case either way as to not raising it a mild amount as you suggested :).

/two-cents

muhahaha, make sun shield and its morphs magicka scaled then we talk sorc buddy..
    The Farron family team (EU)
    sorcerer - Rubeus Farron AR31
    templar - Selene Farron AR27
    nightblade - Ryuho Farron AR25
    stamplar - Nura Farron AR10
    stamsorcerer - Kitty Farron AR14 (adopted member)
    DK - Ryu Farron AR17

RETIRED

CU - next mmo
    Options
  • BRogueNZ
    BRogueNZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Before questioning whether someone is "qualified" in your opinion, as though they need anyone's permission to make their feedback as well as anyone else does, at least be forthcoming as to your own "qualifications" (quote-unquote). :)

Not sure if serious or just like the sound of your own wall of text

You may well be the only one I've heard suggest that Shards and Puncturing sweep do 'Extremely High Damage'

Options
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ryuho wrote: »
    What we still need:

1. It isn't "free" cc immunity. It is an extremely high damage skill, acts as a channel, and performs several hits very quickly which will drain enemy stamina very fast (4 hits per cast of about 1 second, each costing the same amount of stamina to mitigate as any other single hit attack with how block cost mechanics work). It also will proc any "on-hit" effects with one chance or effect per hit caused. If you take a look around the skill lines you can see some nice synergies with this bit ;). The knockback will also interrupt anyone trying to cast and prevents them from moving for a moment as they're in the air. Between the high dps, inherent synergy with on-hit effects, and moderate but still substantial CC in small-scale play in PVP (and non-impacting in large group fighting at all), I don't agree this change is needed at all, and would be a rather large net loss in the power of the skill to have it removed. :)

2. I was unable to encounter the "global cooldown" in any gameplay impacting form on the live servers to date, until recently. When purposefully trying to do so and mentioning in a guild chat I couldn't find it and asking if anyone knew if it was a real thing, I described how I was testing with Toppling and Explosive Charge. I have always activated the skill, and then as I landed in the animation and right as the actual damage effect was applied, would be hitting block followed by a basic weapon attack to then use another skill immediately afterwards. This optimized and properly timed method of play never runs into the cooldown issue. However, someone pointed out that (to me, counter-intuitively), most people are probably not and so I never had either and was fairly surprised at the insistence that the problem even existed in recent Templar threads. Upon then trying it that way, I found you could not activate another skill right off the bat like I had been, when not timing it properly. :p

3. The blazing Shards are rather high DPS and have a lot unique add-ins being one of the few high direct-damage ground targeted AOE's in the game, providing a targetable single-target crowd control on impact (disorient, which has no CC immunity, or a stun on the DoT version), and being able to substitute for a weapon-based AOE with how well they scale. Add in the Aedric Spear passive which has a 25% chance per tick of the DoT along with one on the initial impact, and the synergy for restoring a large chunk of magicka and stamina (on the disorient morph without DoT) or stamina (on the stun morph with ground DoT afterwards), and it's a very powerful skill with strong uses in both PvE and PvP.

4. Dark Flare eschews the instant proc chance for a higher damage scaling factor with character stats (at the same magicka and spellpower, you actually end up with a much higher resulting tooltip) and AOE heal debuff around the target on hit (fun trivia: this is a second, minimal-damage coefficient aoe hit that applies this... and so you can get double benefit from on-hit effects like Quick Siphon thanks to that ;)). It not only is one of the most powerful nukes in the game, but has the multi-hit factor, aoe heal debuff, and procs a 5% spellpower buff for anyone else near you, as well as yourself.

By contrast, Sorcerers have no benefit other than the instant proc chance, on the Crystal Fragments morph and instead of a multi-hit ability that does a very useful heal debuff, it does a stun (which isn't always ideal such as when someone is already under CC immunity from break-free for 8 seconds... longer than the proc allows you to instantly cast within (you have 6 seconds to use it)). It's a tradeoff as well since it scales worse with character stats by a low amount. Passive-wise, it provides a less-useful 3% spell critical chance for yourself and anyone near you, and a just-shy-of-being-good 8% maximum health heal (at 12% or so, it would be a factor to consider strong).

I see each skill as having pros and cons, while overall having similar power totals. That is what balance means :), in my opinion.

5. I don't have any real input on Backlash and Power of the Light, but they are instant casts with secondary effects, and unless solo, nearly always (if not always) will reach their damage caps when used, which are very high tooltip values at a low resource cost, along with proccing the Dawn's Wrath passives. I don't think there's any need to raise it, but I also don't think there's any substantial case either way as to not raising it a mild amount as you suggested :).

/two-cents

muhahaha, make sun shield and its morphs magicka scaled then we talk sorc buddy..
    Or just up the value it scales to on your health. Even when my Templar had all point in health it became much weaker after the changes previously made to it. Would be nice if it absorbed and returned more damage. My recollection is that it was nerfed because some folks didn't want to take a few steps back before it exploded :tongue:

But once an idea gets going on the forums, that's it. I recall even after DKs got nerfed repeatedly, and NBs/Sorcs became dominant, many people still had the notion that DKs were immortal gods burned into their minds. No way there wouldn't be complaining about a "damage shield" being buffed in the current climate.
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
    Options
  • Verrask
    Verrask
    ✭✭
    Dark flare does not work in PvP. Crystal fragments does work in PvP. The issue isn't their spreadsheet statistics but their animations and travel times.

Dark flare is too slow. Everyone can run out of range before the cast goes off and see it coming long enough (because of that rediculously long arc) to block or dodge it.

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Rude and Insulting comments]
    Edited by ZOS_Racheal on August 1, 2015 11:56AM
    Options
  • SeptimusDova
    SeptimusDova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blazing Sharts are now relegated to tank food. Blazing shield does nothing anymore really. I tried it again last night for an hour before Migraines set in(IC Camera Issue). It just made some EP people mad. I reckon I will do the 100K HP build and become the poor mans prox det. I am a person who enjoys this game playing the way I like to play. I do not want to be the person who is in a group only to feed the Tank some Sharts.Or to just give a heal here and there. With no offensive capabilities and my one good defensive wiped out. Eclipse can no longer work on multiple spammers in a zerg. I see no role for a Templar of my playstyle. I reckon its time to relegate it to crafting. And break out a High Knife Ear NB on the DC side of the house.
    Options
  • Kaliki
    Kaliki
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would also love a change to blazing shield.
    As templars are about standing their ground it would be nice if it was a dmg reduction buff instead of a shield that won't benefit from armor rating.

I was thinking of something along the lines of a 10% dmg reduction buff for 15 seconds. Each hit could take 1 % off the dmg reduction and once you have taken 10 hits the magical shield will overload and deal damage or stun enemies around you. I'd find that much more desirable than a class shield based on health and of so little impact in pvp.
    Options
  • BRogueNZ
    BRogueNZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kaliki wrote: »
    I would also love a change to blazing shield.
    As templars are about standing their ground it would be nice if it was a dmg reduction buff instead of a shield that won't benefit from armor rating.

I was thinking of something along the lines of a 10% dmg reduction buff for 15 seconds. Each hit could take 1 % off the dmg reduction and once you have taken 10 hits the magical shield will overload and deal damage or stun enemies around you. I'd find that much more desirable than a class shield based on health and of so little impact in pvp.

Sounds very similar to Empowering sweep though that uses up an ultimate slot.
    Options
  • hedna123b14_ESO
    hedna123b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Attorneyatlawl
    Reading your Templar posts is always entertaing. You can, with a straight face, say that power of Dark Flare is remotely similar to Crystal fragments. It is impossible to land a dark flare on any half way decent pvper. The instant cast proc and quick projectile speed is worth infinitely more than any of the effects on dark flare even if they increased the damage by 50%.

Calling blazing spear blazing shards makes me wonder if you even play a Templar regularly. Another long flight time skill that no decent player should be hit single target with. It is certainly more useful than dark flare only because of the unblockable stun and passable aoe damage, but it is still weaker than many other aoes/ccs in the game due to the flight time, single target cc, and random targeting of the the cc.

this is purely PvP talk...hwoever the game has both PvP and PvE aspects and you cant use one or the other side only to analyze a skill....as it stands both of those skills are amazing in PvE
    Options
  • Kaliki
    Kaliki
    ✭✭✭✭
    this is purely PvP talk...hwoever the game has both PvP and PvE aspects and you cant use one or the other side only to analyze a skill....as it stands both of those skills are amazing in PvE

Yes, Dark Flare is amazing in PvE. But as you have to move in most fights in trials and also in the IC dungeons you cannot afford to cast this spell.
    I tried dpsing with it and had some great numbers – but then I went into Sanctum Ophidia and it sucked for 2 out of 4 bosses. Tried Hel'Ra and it wont work on the last boss. AA mage encounter on hard mode is the same problem.

If templars had a passive to be able to move at normal speed while casting I'd agree with you that Dark Flare is amazing in PvE, but as it is, not so much.
    Edited by Kaliki on July 31, 2015 8:33PM
    Options
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Attorneyatlawl
    Reading your Templar posts is always entertaing. You can, with a straight face, say that power of Dark Flare is remotely similar to Crystal fragments. It is impossible to land a dark flare on any half way decent pvper. The instant cast proc and quick projectile speed is worth infinitely more than any of the effects on dark flare even if they increased the damage by 50%.

Calling blazing spear blazing shards makes me wonder if you even play a Templar regularly. Another long flight time skill that no decent player should be hit single target with. It is certainly more useful than dark flare only because of the unblockable stun and passable aoe damage, but it is still weaker than many other aoes/ccs in the game due to the flight time, single target cc, and random targeting of the the cc.

Yeah, this is definitely true. Problem is; a lot of stuff is nerfed in PvP specifically. Like the abilities that do damage based off shield strength. Do healing based on damage. They get doubled down on with the blanket reductions in Cyrodiil. Jabs and shields are a couple of trademark Templar moves that have been devalued over and over.

Then Eclipse has always been situational but it is getting reduced more and more. It's QOL stuff in Templar.
    Options
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I missed the start of the current ESO show with Wrobel, Wheeler, and Lambert but I think they may have mentioned Templars. Anyone know what was said?
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
    Options
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Verrask wrote: »
    Dark flare does not work in PvP. Crystal fragments does work in PvP. The issue isn't their spreadsheet statistics but their animations and travel times.

Dark flare is too slow. Everyone can run out of range before the cast goes off and see it coming long enough (because of that rediculously long arc) to block or dodge it.

Exactly. Judging by the moments spent talking about him on ESO live Q & A, it seems that they actually listen to him directly, which explains a lot about the direction that the class is going. The one Templar in the game that thinks Dark Flare is fine is the one they are listening to.

[Moderator Note: Edited quote to match moderated version]
    Edited by ZOS_Racheal on August 1, 2015 11:57AM
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

Options
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    After reading this thread, seeing how good most Templar behave in the IC and even playing my templar a bit I think all you templar mains should be ashamed.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEzQV75LDL0
    PS
    Damn this thread is so bad I have to even agree with @Attorneyatlawl for the first time ever. :(

Edited by PBpsy on July 31, 2015 11:23PM
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)
    Options
  • Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PBpsy wrote: »
    After reading this thread, seeing how good most Templar behave in the IC and even playing my templar a bit I think all you templar mains should be ashamed.
    PS
    Damn this thread is so bad I have to even agree with @Attorneyatlawl for the first time ever. :(
    Yeah because double nerfed 3k point shield is totally fine while sorcs can still have 10k hardened ward. And all the hard casts and channels in templar class are absolutely fine while they remove cast times from various class skills(agony and rune cage) and prox deto.
    Oh and no need to mention about nerfs on radiant destruction and eclipse. Because that 10% damage increase on javelin totally make up for it. Right?

However we got a few quality of life improvements for animations and projectile flight times. About time.. Very much appreciated. But these improvements could be done a year ago. Sun fire and Spear Charge were there since day one! BoL animation delay was there since January, in pts. And we are in August atm. People said thousands of times since a year that these little things needed fixes. There was no need to wait THIS long to fix that ***.

And why nerfs? Like we are kicking ass already?
    NB got all the benefit from this patch for being most OP during 1.6. What did templar get from this patch for being least powerful, one role pigeonholed class since 1.6?
    More nerfs.

Even our community ambassador is totally fine with this state of the class. Templar is at the bottom of the food chain according to vast majority and people are rerolling nb and sorc like crazy, but just a handful of wannabe l33t people claim that it's perfect already. They are not even play templar as main with a true solo roam build other than pocket healer for their blob. And Zenimax continues to listen them.

Like you said. It's a shame.
    Edited by Soris on August 1, 2015 3:01AM
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
    Options
  • SeptimusDova
    SeptimusDova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like the Ancient One said park them. After they work on trying to heal themselves maybe they will see the light. And if the devs and zen are listening to the wrong people then they risk millions. Their loss not mine not my wife's and not my assets.
    Options
  • tplink3r1
    tplink3r1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PS
    Why do you disagree with the first two points?
    VR16 Templar
    VR3 Sorcerer
    Options
  • tplink3r1
    tplink3r1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soris wrote: »
    PS
    Sun fire and Spear Charge were there since day one!
    Just remembering, the spear charge still the same as 1.6, they will never change its animation to a faster one.
    Edited by tplink3r1 on August 1, 2015 4:12AM
    VR16 Templar
    VR3 Sorcerer
    Options
  • ArchGrizzlyOp
    ArchGrizzlyOp
    ✭✭
    Yea I strongly agree with that,
    Guild Leader for Brotherhood of Blood, North American Server, Xbox one.

Apply to join is today - http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/229042/brotherhood-of-blood-is-recruiting-pvp-pve-rp?new=1

"Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?"
    -- Fadomai
    Options
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    As i said, Templar so hardcore class. Only true pros and múnchkins playing this class. Those who playing Templar are Avatars of Skill and deserve achievement "№1 skill", so ZOS decided to nerf it even more to stop our glory crusade. o:)
    And seems Attourney just love trolling in templar threads.
    Edited by Cinbri on August 1, 2015 6:58AM
    Options
  • Halfwitte
    Halfwitte
    ✭✭✭

You got a few months of Jesus Beam. That's more than enough.

Now either respec for Stamplar or gear up as a healer and spam Rushed Ceremony.

Wow This is the kind of constructive ideas I like to see here. Either do this or do this but quit trying to get your class fixed.

Seems to be all people say any more L2P.
    Options
  • nordsavage
    nordsavage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now all of you can feel the pain DK's have felt since the first patches a year ago.
    I didn't choose tank life, tank life chose me.
    Options
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    On serious note seems ZOS finally gave op on Charge GCD coz "it work as intended" now. And also wen need uncapped Backlash or increased from 30% cap, the max damage it capped now is too small
    Edited by Cinbri on August 1, 2015 7:46AM
    Options
  • Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ryuho wrote: »
    What we still need:

/two-cents

Or just up the value it scales to on your health. Even when my Templar had all point in health it became much weaker after the changes previously made to it. Would be nice if it absorbed and returned more damage. My recollection is that it was nerfed because some folks didn't want to take a few steps back before it exploded :tongue:

But once an idea gets going on the forums, that's it. I recall even after DKs got nerfed repeatedly, and NBs/Sorcs became dominant, many people still had the notion that DKs were immortal gods burned into their minds. No way there wouldn't be complaining about a "damage shield" being buffed in the current climate.

That is very, very true. Popular opinion, especially when only mainly playing one class, and with varying degrees of how much you analyze it all to make your predictions to base them on, often lags behind the likeliest outcome when factoring it in more neutrally based not on, of course, just spreadsheets, but gameplay as well. I've not only used, but have seen, dark flare used to great effect in both pve and pvp. I feel of course that my opinion is correct: I wouldn't post it, if I didn't believe it. I am not oriented primarily towards mainly pve, or mainly pvp, in preference or my perspectives :). There are different factors for both that make some skills less useful than others based on what you're doing in-game. Is that really too different from the idea of a healing spell not being thought of as quite so useful for making a dps bar for pvp? Or purge from pvp, being considered largely unuseful when going into pve for trials or dungeons? I'd argue, no.

Also, just to touch upon the remarks in this thread for a moment, I don't intend for the way I write to come off, ever, as rude or insultingly :). Just as some people write very casually and don't do as well writing formally, I have a hard time not writing decisively and in a matter-of-fact style. Remember: this is a game. But it also is a hobby for most people here, if I had to guess, as everyone here including myself has taken their time to post up their thoughts! They look at everyone's feedback: make no mistake, I have no direct or outsized influence or contact with ZOS, particularly. The community ambassadors are selected based on nominations by other players who write in to tell them, "this guy is helpful" , not by their own direct choices, like they talked about when announcing it. Don't think anything much as far as the title having much of any extra weight. I'm quite sure that they read my posts just the same along with everyone else's :)! What they decide on as the best course isn't going to be done off of any person, especially a player, alone by a long shot when talking about a multi-hundred million dollar business =).
    Edited by Attorneyatlawl on August 1, 2015 11:47AM
    -First-Wave Closed Beta Tester of the Psijic Order, aka the 0.016 percent.
    Exploits suck. Don't blame just the game, blame the players abusing them!

-Playing since July 2013, back when we had a killspam channel in Cyrodiil and the lands of Tamriel were roamed by dinosaurs.
    leroit
    Dark Flare definitely needs a chance to instant cast
    Options
  • ZOS_Racheal
    ZOS_Racheal
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings, everyone.

We understand that people are going to disagree from time to time, but please remember to keep your comments respectful at all times on our forums, even when you disagree with others. Insults or other disruptive behavior do not help further discussion and can move a thread off topic quickly. We encourage sharing opinions, but we ask that they are constructively stated when doing so. Thank you!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Options
    Staff Post
  • BugCollector
    BugCollector
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings, everyone.

We understand that people are going to disagree from time to time, but please remember to keep your comments respectful at all times on our forums, even when you disagree with others. Insults or other disruptive behavior do not help further discussion and can move a thread off topic quickly. We encourage sharing opinions, but we ask that they are constructively stated when doing so. Thank you!

Instead of saying that, you better tell Eric Wrobel about this thread.
    May knowledge guide you to enlightenment
    Options
  • SeptimusDova
    SeptimusDova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1 to Bug Collectors last Post. Eric needs to look at the concerns in this thread and address them. I should be resting but I have decided to support my friends and fellow Templar's. Someone mentioned Purge. That's a Rather cost heavy dot remover.And its not selective. Sometimes you want someone in a group to keep the Dot as a learning tool(Get out of red Ballista circle).

P.S.

Every time Someone Nerfs the Templar a Kitten dies.
    Edited by SeptimusDova on August 1, 2015 12:49PM
    Options
  • Rhakon
    Rhakon
    ✭✭✭
    ad a root to backlash would be a perfect solution to make this skill usefully and give templars some utility.
    Options