Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Mature] [XB1 NA] [DagCov] ESG Is Seeking Guildmates

• Vagrantwendy
    Vagrantwendy
    Soul Shriven
    my GT is: DiagonalSword74
  • Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    feel free to send questions that cant be answered by the AD to my gamer tag or email thats provided. ty
    Woking Mans Guild, Laid Back Questing And Help - ESG - On ESO NA - To Join Contact SoulSix (Syphiona) OR SS Arogonian

• Vagrantwendy
    Vagrantwendy
    Soul Shriven
    How can I join your guild
  • Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    Elder Scrolls Guild is looking for good players and expansion in Daggerfall Cov. and beyond.
      -We are a working group of individuals that enjoy casual questing and helping one another. -Were aiming to keep a tight group that sticks together, we have pvp members and pve members,
    -All mature adult members.

-From Group Events to Dungeons / Delves / Crafting, were aiming to keep it a very adult group.

-Our main is Daggerfall Covenant, but we support and accept all alliances truly. If ya have good people it really doesn't matter.
    As ESG grows so do you!

ESO character names

SS Aragonian and Syphiona
    XBLive
    Soulsix & SS Aragonian

If you send me your request, please take a moment and make sure these keys aspects are correct.

1. Correct Spelling (gamertag)
    2. Needs to be Xbox Live Gamertag (active)

Thank you

Will be glad to chat with you! Contact us on XB1 NA today, here on the forum.
    JoinESG@esoguild.net

Quest on friends
    Woking Mans Guild, Laid Back Questing And Help - ESG - On ESO NA - To Join Contact SoulSix (Syphiona) OR SS Arogonian

• HelpimLost
    HelpimLost
    Soul Shriven
    Looking for an invite. works slowing down so ill be on alot now.
    Thanks

GT: Lucid Tripp
  • calebleyenhorstb16_ESO
    calebleyenhorstb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Sir Hendrik the Lionhorse -gamer tag
    C LAB5 -xbox live gamer tag, (that is also a deliberate space)

Forest fire fighter in the summers and all my friends no longer game, looking for a posse to do some quests and save the world with!
  • Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    all have been sent friends

• Doobieman
    Doobieman
    Doobieman3
  • Zadok937
    Zadok937
    n0sferatu1922