Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Mature] [XB1 NA] [DagCov] ESG Is Seeking Guildmates

• nosliwpilf666
    nosliwpilf666
    Soul Shriven
    I would love to join. I am currently part of The Sisterhood of Guardians for Destiny and looking for a group of gals to play Elder Scrolls with too. I just got the game a few days ago so if someone could teach me the ropes too that'll be very appreciated!
    Also if you clan is looking for a great way to stay connected I will suggest an app called Band. I us it with my other clan and we can set dates on when to raid and have group specific (xbox one/ps4/etc) chat areas just for that group. It's very handy.
    Lastly I just got the forums so how would I put in a request to join?

Hey Reach12Elite, I'm a fellow female ESO player (currently Level 31 Nightblade). I'm starting school soon so I won't be on as much, but if you have any questions or want to play feel free to add me :smile: My gamertag is: Nosliwpilf666
  • Carmaine
    Carmaine
    Hello I would also like to join gt is carmaine318 I sent a message to you earlier soulsix.
  • Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    Elder Scrolls Guild is looking for good players and expansion.
      -We are a working group of individuals that enjoy casual questing and helping one another. -Were aiming to keep a tight group that sticks together, we have pvp members and pve members,
    -All mature adult members.

-From Group Events to Dungeons / Delves / Crafting, were aiming to keep it a very adult group.

-Our main is Daggerfall Covenant, but we support and accept all alliances truly. If ya have good people it really doesn't matter.
    As ESG grows so do you!

ESO character names

SS Aragonian and Syphiona
    XBLive
    Soulsix & SS Aragonian

If you send me your request, please take a moment and make sure these keys aspects are correct.

1. Correct Spelling (gamertag)
    2. Needs to be Xbox Live Gamertag (active)

Thank you

Will be glad to chat with you! Contact us on XB1 NA today, or here on the forum.

Quest on friends
    Woking Mans Guild, Laid Back Questing And Help - ESG - On ESO NA - To Join Contact SoulSix (Syphiona) OR SS Arogonian

• luckybush56
    my GT is advisorychimp73 and my friend is sensibleplace78 plz inv us,thx a lot!
  • Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    sensibleplace78 joined and left, if that was un-intentional plz msg me on XBL
    Woking Mans Guild, Laid Back Questing And Help - ESG - On ESO NA - To Join Contact SoulSix (Syphiona) OR SS Arogonian

• Ravens-Sonata
    Ravens-Sonata
    ✭✭✭
    GT Ravens Sonata
  • Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    sent my friend you can find us in guild chat 90% of the time

• Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    channel 1

• DaLadee
    DaLadee
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join.

DaLadee
  • Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    added friend

• Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
      -We are a working group of individuals that enjoy casual questing and helping one another. -Were aiming to keep a tight group that sticks together, we have pvp members and pve members,

-From Group Events to Dungeons / Delves / Crafting, were aiming to keep it a very adult group.

-Our main is Daggerfall Covenant, but we support and accept all alliances truly. If ya have good people it really doesn't matter.
    As ESG grows so do you!

ESO character names

XBLive
    Soulsix & SS Aragonian

If you send me your request, please take a moment and make sure these keys aspects are correct.

Thank you

Will be glad to chat with you! Contact us on XB1 NA today, or here on the forum.

Quest on friends

• Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    -We are a working group of individuals that enjoy casual questing and helping one another.

-Were aiming to keep a tight group that sticks together, we have pvp members and pve members,

As ESG grows so do you!

ESO character names

XBLive
    Soulsix & SS Aragonian

Thank you

Quest on friends

• Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭

As ESG grows so do you!

ESO character names

XBLive
    Soulsix & SS Aragonian

Thank you

Quest on friends

• iratus_simium
    iratus_simium
    Soul Shriven
    GT: iratus simium

This sounds like exactly what I need.
  • Kylethomson08
    Kylethomson08
    Soul Shriven
    I am looking for a chill guild on DC, I am new to game but not to mmos
    Gamertag is kylepeteyy08
  • Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    adding both now

• Moodykrazykid
    My GT is moodykrazykid
  • BBGun LD
    BBGun LD
    Soul Shriven
    ill take an invite... BBGun LD
  • Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    sending now

• Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    sorry for the delay as i was out of town

• sbanned_530983
    sbanned_530983
    Soul Shriven
    GT: depstrik
    thanks
  • FluffyJellyRoll
    FluffyJellyRoll
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds great to me. GT: FluffyJellyRoll
  • Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    i will send the invtes today friends, look forward to meeting ya. if im not in a group you can find me in guild chat.

• homopn
    homopn
    GT: npomoh
  • mrpunisher7
    mrpunisher7
    ✭✭
    Mrpunisher7 mature is what i want.
  • Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    just returned from work friends, adding you now.

• Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    Elder Scrolls Guild is looking for good players and expansion in Daggerfall Cov. and beyond.

As ESG grows so do you!

ESO character names

XBLive
    Soulsix & SS Aragonian

Thank you

Will be glad to chat with you! Contact us on XB1 NA today, here on the forum.
    JoinESG@esoguild.net

Quest on friends
    Edited by Soulsix on September 13, 2015 7:17AM

• luckybush56
    my GT is advisorychimp73 and my friend is sensibleplace78 plz inv us,thx a lot!
  • Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    will add tonight after work friends

• oneshot_onekill
    I have a question about your guild please