Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Mature] [XB1 NA] [DagCov] ESG Is Seeking Guildmates

• Jacobcus
    Jacobcus
    I'll join :v, though busy irl and moving soon to an area with worse internet. Hopefully game works there :v. GT is Jacobcus
    Edited by Jacobcus on July 28, 2015 1:51AM
  • ryandarby
    ryandarby
    VR1 Templar healer.
    Gamertag- DegradingJoker
  • Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    Gotchta ya down, will add after work fellas
    Woking Mans Guild, Laid Back Questing And Help - ESG - On ESO NA - To Join Contact SoulSix (Syphiona) OR SS Arogonian

• Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    ESG is looking for good players and expansion.
      -We are a working group of individuals that enjoy casual questing and helping one another. -Were aiming to keep a tight group that sticks together, we have pvp members and pve members,
    -All mature adult members.

-From Group Events to Dungeons / Delves / Crafting, were aiming to keep it a very adult group.

-Our main is Daggerfall Covenant, but we support and accept all alliances truly. If ya have good people it really doesn't matter.
    As we grow so do you!

ESO character names

SS Aragonian and Syphiona
    XBLive
    Soulsix & SS Aragonian

If you send me your request, please take a moment and make sure these keys aspects are correct.

1. Correct Spelling (gamertag)
    2. Needs to be Xbox Live Gamertag (active)

Thank you

Will be glad to chat with you! Contact us on XB1 NA today, or here on the forum.

Quest on friends
    Edited by Soulsix on August 3, 2015 9:17PM
    Woking Mans Guild, Laid Back Questing And Help - ESG - On ESO NA - To Join Contact SoulSix (Syphiona) OR SS Arogonian

• Jeewadj
    Jeewadj
    Soul Shriven
    send me a invite please

easy going i have 2 kids so il be on most nights when the kids go to sleep im on australian time

gt - SHD0WZ (all uppercase and thats is a zero)
  • Jeewadj
    Jeewadj
    Soul Shriven
    also i got werewolf bites 3 x

im looking to join my friend as well
  • Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    Ty, i get off work at 1am central us time. I will add you. Welcome friend

• Auxiliary
    Auxiliary
    looking to join up. I'm in the Canadian Forces (Army/Artillery) so my schedule may not accommodate the guild but i would love to have in.

GT: l Molag Bal l
  • Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    Auxiliary wrote: »
    looking to join up. I'm in the Canadian Forces (Army/Artillery) so my schedule may not accommodate the guild but i would love to have in.

schedule or amount of game time spent isnt a problem, look forward to meeting ya. request will be sent in game as soon as i log in .

• Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    Jeewadj wrote: »
    send me a invite please

easy going i have 2 kids so il be on most nights when the kids go to sleep im on australian time

gt - SHD0WZ (all uppercase and thats is a zero)

sent invite

• Dranadin
    Dranadin
    Soul Shriven
    This sounds like a great fit to me. Kids, work, a realization that people have real life responsibilities. I would love an invite.

Gamertag is Dranadin.
  • Narjira
    Narjira
    GT = strife h2o

Level 11 vet dragon knight dps/healer looking for more people for craglorn & dugeons
  • Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    Dranadin wrote: »
    This sounds like a great fit to me. Kids, work, a realization that people have real life responsibilities. I would love an invite.

Gamertag is Dranadin.

sending now

• Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    Narjira wrote: »
    GT = strife h2o

Level 11 vet dragon knight dps/healer looking for more people for craglorn & dugeons

ill send the invite now friend

• Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    Soulsix wrote: »
    Auxiliary wrote: »

schedule or amount of game time spent isnt a problem, look forward to meeting ya. request will be sent in game as soon as i log in .

question I need info on your gamer tag, how does it start ? is that a capital I? a symbol?

• ArchGrizzlyOp
    ArchGrizzlyOp
    ✭✭
    Hey I would love an invite please

I have 3 Templars and 1 Dragonknight

Mty Gamertag is Arch Grizzly Op
    Guild Leader for Brotherhood of Blood, North American Server, Xbox one.

Apply to join is today - http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/229042/brotherhood-of-blood-is-recruiting-pvp-pve-rp?new=1

"Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?"
    -- Fadomai
  • Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    added my friend

• ArchGrizzlyOp
    ArchGrizzlyOp
    ✭✭
    Okay thankyou @Soulsix
    Guild Leader for Brotherhood of Blood, North American Server, Xbox one.

Apply to join is today - http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/229042/brotherhood-of-blood-is-recruiting-pvp-pve-rp?new=1

"Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?"
    -- Fadomai
  • Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    np friend

• D3monicCarnag3
    D3monicCarnag3
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for the invite.
  • Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    your welcome friend

• Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    Note to new members: Guild Bank Functions Will Be Unlocked After We Get To Know Each other A Little.

This is for the protection of guildmembers that press out goods to help others, and new members grab them out and leave esg. Let Alone Taking The Banks Gold Balance, we cant have either case continue to happen. We are going to remain a supportive group, as it is our mission to provide a good enviroment of honest /hardworking
    individuals. I thank you for your understanding in this matter guys!

As allways quest on!

• xJACKPACKAGE
    GT: xJACK PACKAGE
  • Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    roger that will add asap thanks

• Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    added

• Chabu350
    Chabu350
    Soul Shriven
    Old-school MMO-er looking to join. New to Xbox but not MMOs. Still picking up the nuances of console gaming but really enjoy the change of pace. Lvl-15 DK (ign Chabu).

GT=Chabu350
  • Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    gotchya friend

• CrowneddOdin
    CrowneddOdin
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to get an invite been looking for a good active guild for a while now.

GT: CrowneddOdin
    Lv: 32 Sorcerer
  • Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    added friend

• Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    weve had the graces of meeting some really cool people this weekend, ty to all applicants and quest on my friends!