Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Mature] [XB1 NA] [DagCov] ESG Is Seeking Guildmates

• Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    ESG is looking for good players and expansion.
      -We are a working group of individuals that enjoy casual questing and helping one another. -Were aiming to keep a tight group that sticks together, we have pvp members and pve members,
    -All mature adult members.

-From Group Events to Dungeons / Delves / Crafting, were aiming to keep it a very adult group.

-Our main is Daggerfall Covenant, but we support and accept all alliances truly. If ya have good people it really doesn't matter.
    As we grow so do you!

ESO character names

SS Aragonian and Syphiona
    XBLive
    Soulsix & SS Aragonian

If you send me your request, please take a moment and make sure these keys aspects are correct.

1. Correct Spelling (gamertag)
    2. Needs to be Xbox Live Gamertag (active)

Thank you

Will be glad to chat with you! Contact us on XB1 NA today, or here on the forum.

Quest on friends
    Edited by Soulsix on August 5, 2015 6:22AM
    Woking Mans Guild, Laid Back Questing And Help - ESG - On ESO NA - To Join Contact SoulSix (Syphiona) OR SS Arogonian

• Angushawk
    Angushawk
    Soul Shriven
    Looking to join, active and mature.

Angushawk = gamertag
  • Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    added my friend
    Woking Mans Guild, Laid Back Questing And Help - ESG - On ESO NA - To Join Contact SoulSix (Syphiona) OR SS Arogonian

• Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
      -We are a working group of individuals that enjoy casual questing and helping one another. -Were aiming to keep a tight group that sticks together, we have pvp members and pve members,

-From Group Events to Dungeons / Delves / Crafting, were aiming to keep it a very adult group.

-Our main is Daggerfall Covenant, but we support and accept all alliances truly. If ya have good people it really doesn't matter.
    As we grow so do you!

ESO character names

XBLive
    Soulsix & SS Aragonian

If you send me your request, please take a moment and make sure these keys aspects are correct.

Thank you

Will be glad to chat with you! Contact us on XB1 NA today, or here on the forum.

Quest on friends

• Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    sorry to say as of now we have no trader....but as ranks grow we will be getting into the market quickly.

• Jfeldy
    Jfeldy
    Quite interested in joining. Looking for an active mature guild to connect with in between chasing the munchkin around. Gamertag is Jfeldy. Thanks.
  • Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    most us can relate all too well =) be glad to add ya. ill do so before i head out to work. looking forward to meeting ya. Quest on

• Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    did you get the invite friend?

• Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    we are still seeking guildmates

• Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    If you seek more info feel free to msg me

• michaelfrye
    michaelfrye
    Soul Shriven
    You had me at 'all mature adult members'

GT: aKa Liam Neeson
  • Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    adding you now my friend, look forward to speeking with ya
    Edited by Soulsix on August 12, 2015 7:52AM

• Grandsupercoder
    Soulsix wrote: »
    adding you now my friend, look forward to speeking with ya

• Grandsupercoder
    Could please add me as well into your guild?

Xbox gamertag; Grandsupercoder
    Character Name; Janeofalltrades

Thanks.
  • Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    sure can look forward to meeting ya

• Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    invite was sent

• SlimChance74
    SlimChance74
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested in joining, also a parent seeking mature group play.

GT: SlimChance74
  • illsophical
    illsophical
    Soul Shriven
    Hi I'm interested in joining. New to ESO and just started; GT- illsophical
  • MedicRabbit
    Yeah I'll join too. GT: MedicRabbit

Lvl 10(ish? LoL) Imperial Templar. Taking a tanking/dps path, but got a heal slotted for giggles.
  • Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    Sent to all 3, look forward to meeting yall

• sdykinb16_ESO
    sdykinb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join

GT V3X 22
  • Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    sounds good, talk to ya soon invite on the way

• nosliwpilf666
    nosliwpilf666
    Soul Shriven
    Interested in joining too please!

GT: Nosliwpilf666

My character is a Level 28 Dark Elf Nightblade. My boyfriend also plays on my account as a Level 30 Nord Dragonknight.

We are both adults who work 9 to 5 office jobs and looking for serious, yet casual group events.
  • Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    Interested in joining too please!

GT: Nosliwpilf666

My character is a Level 28 Dark Elf Nightblade. My boyfriend also plays on my account as a Level 30 Nord Dragonknight.

We are both adults who work 9 to 5 office jobs and looking for serious, yet casual group events.

not a problem, i will add you now =)

• Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    new players are allways welcome here

• Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭

As we grow so do you!

ESO character names

XBLive
    Soulsix & SS Aragonian

Thank you

Quest on friends

• Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    As the weekend approaches, there will be more time to play! Jump in and join in

• Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    Guild Will Very Soon Be Offering Storefront Ability

• Reach12Elite
    Reach12Elite
    Soul Shriven
    I would love to join. I am currently part of The Sisterhood of Guardians for Destiny and looking for a group of gals to play Elder Scrolls with too. I just got the game a few days ago so if someone could teach me the ropes too that'll be very appreciated!
    Also if you clan is looking for a great way to stay connected I will suggest an app called Band. I us it with my other clan and we can set dates on when to raid and have group specific (xbox one/ps4/etc) chat areas just for that group. It's very handy.
    Lastly I just got the forums so how would I put in a request to join?
  • Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    @Reach12Elite id just need your gamer tag my friend, and the use of apps secondary isn't necessary just yet but its on the back burner. message me on Xbox live : Soulsix
    Edited by Soulsix on August 19, 2015 6:25AM