Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Mature] [XB1 NA] [DagCov] ESG Is Seeking Guildmates

Soulsix
Soulsix
✭✭
ESG is looking for good players and expansion.
    -We are a working group of individuals that enjoy casual questing and helping one another. -Were aiming to keep a tight group that sticks together, we have pvp members and pve members,
-All mature adult members.

-From Group Events to Dungeons / Delves / Crafting, were aiming to keep it a very adult group.

-Our main is Daggerfall Covenant, but we support and accept all alliances truly. If ya have good people it really doesn't matter.
As we grow so do you!

ESO character names

SS Aragonian and Syphiona
XBLive
Soulsix & SS Aragonian

If you send me your request, please take a moment and make sure these keys aspects are correct.

1. Correct Spelling (gamertag)
2. Needs to be Xbox Live Gamertag (active)

Thank you

Will be glad to chat with you! Contact us on XB1 NA today, or here on the forum.

Quest on friends
Edited by Soulsix on July 29, 2015 6:24PM
Woking Mans Guild, Laid Back Questing And Help - ESG - On ESO NA - To Join Contact SoulSix (Syphiona) OR SS Arogonian

• Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    All Classes Welcome
    Edited by Soulsix on July 18, 2015 7:40AM
    Woking Mans Guild, Laid Back Questing And Help - ESG - On ESO NA - To Join Contact SoulSix (Syphiona) OR SS Arogonian

• Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the visit

• Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    We prefer mature honest guildmates

• rc567
    rc567
    I'm very new to gaming. I've played Skyrim and love it! Now Ive played elder scrolls online and I now know its not like skyrim at all. But I still like it. I don't know anything about online games. I do have two jobs, kids, and a wife so I cant give an amount of time that I could play but I am interested. If your interested let me know. Gamertag, RC567
  • Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    Sent Request. Look forward to gaming with ya
    Edited by Soulsix on July 18, 2015 4:37PM

• Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    Join In Friends

• Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    Will be on line mostly nights and weekends

• Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    Please Private Messsage For More Detals
    Edited by Soulsix on July 20, 2015 7:46AM

• Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    We currently do not have a website or a need for one at this time

• Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    To the Ladies, Your free to join in as well. Nobody here will give you any grief
    Edited by Soulsix on July 21, 2015 8:23AM

• Joshuaan84
    Joshuaan84
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join with my buddy too! Tiburon894 and Pinpanglao are our gamer tags
  • jduschen
    jduschen
    Soul Shriven
    Hey Im a level 2 vertern who works full time. I get on as much as I can and I'm looking for a guild with like minded individuals who are into causual gaming. My crafting isn't that high but I'll help anyway I can. If I can get an invite that would be great.

GT: FatelContact
  • Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    Roger that guys, there are no expectations of anyone. Its casual, we do run dungeons and stuff but attendance is what schedule's allow , heck we all got to make a living above all lol. Ill be adding tonight asap. Looking forward to playin with yall

• Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    Friends and family members encourage to join. Ladies as well, any member reported to be harassing anyone will be let go. This guild shall not discriminate anyone

• Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    jduschen wrote: »
    Hey Im a level 2 vertern who works full time. I get on as much as I can and I'm looking for a guild with like minded individuals who are into causual gaming. My crafting isn't that high but I'll help anyway I can. If I can get an invite that would be great.

GT: FatelContact

GT not found on xbox live. add soulsix with a msg

• Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    Invites have been sent. Check your mail, or contact me for a resend.

• Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    Were still open for new members

• Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    If you send me your request, please take a moment and make sure these keys aspects are correct.

1. Correct Spelling (gamertag)
    2. Needs to be Xbox Live Gamertag (active)

Thank you

• SchvanyCracker
    GT:MajorPwndz I'd like an invite
  • Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    GT:MajorPwndz I'd like an invite

added, look forward to playing with ya

• Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    All recruits ,

you will remain recruit until we speek on xbl or ingame. this is to prevent theft

• HaleyQuinn
    If Newbs are welcomed Id love to join.
    Lol, not looking for a high demand guild - Just members to do group events with.
    GT : HeroineHaley112

Characters -
    Level 5 Dark Elf Nightblade with Ebonheart
    Level 6 Redguard Nightblade with DC
  • Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    HaleyQuinn wrote: »
    If Newbs are welcomed Id love to join.
    Lol, not looking for a high demand guild - Just members to do group events with.
    GT : HeroineHaley112

Characters -
    Level 5 Dark Elf Nightblade with Ebonheart
    Level 6 Redguard Nightblade with DC

not a problem at all i will send the request asap. look forward to gaming with ya

• kangamoo
    kangamoo
    Soul Shriven
    I'd love to join a guild with adults. It's what I've been searching for!
    Gt: kangamoo oz
    (Yes that's a space)
  • KingCapo
    KingCapo
    Soul Shriven
    GT : DarthCapo

thanks
  • Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    kangamoo wrote: »
    I'd love to join a guild with adults. It's what I've been searching for!
    Gt: kangamoo oz
    (Yes that's a space)

lol @ "(yes thats a space)" Thank you, it seems small but i appreciate the thoroughness. Sure makes adding you a breeze. look forward to gaming with ya

• Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    KingCapo wrote: »
    GT : DarthCapo

thanks

Np DarthCapo, will be adding yall shortly.

• squideast
    squideast
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to be considered for your guild.

My GT is squideast2101

Thank you
  • hexnotic
    hexnotic
    ✭✭✭✭
    N/A
    Edited by hexnotic on November 16, 2020 1:10PM
  • Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    I wont be able to add you till 1am central time us. Hope thats not an issue as iam at work till then. I will add you both asap. Thank you and look forward to gaming with yall