Maintenance for the week of October 28:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 28, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – October 30, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – October 30, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH - NO SHOWCASE OF NEW CONTENT THIS FRIDAY'S ESO LIVE ?

• NadiusMaximus
    NadiusMaximus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They promised way.. . Way. .. More than that for $60.00
    Monthly updates an content dlc, he'll I'm still looking for the massive 100v100v100pvp battles.

Guess I should look at another title.
  • Pangnirtung
    Pangnirtung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More fixes and improvements? More audio fixes that I never realized were broken?

How about the content every 4 to 6 weeks like we have been promised for the last year? Where is it?

As it is stands now the next big thing we have to look forward to are fixes and improvements in a game that supposedly was out of beta a year ago.

ps. I am not complaining as I STOPPED my month sub. Zenimax will have to earn it back.
  • Cervanteseric85ub17_ESO
    You know Im as disappointed as the next guy about no new content in the last 8-9 months. Your attitude does nothing but make people want to ignore you. The fact the game and everything in it has been free for the time with no content I think makes up for the wait. Remember the grass always seems greener on the other side. Ive heard the same line about swtor you are givng about eso.

If you are still playing and especially if you are still paying to play you are clearly not that disappointed at all.

Initially I stopped paying, was happy to play for free; but the further I got through the game and especially when I hit VR, even that seemed too much. The game is all "smoke and mirrors", style over substance.

My attitude is my attitude, I'm just the same IRL; if I feel I need to say something I say it, I'm prepared to take the consequences and I don't believe in sugar-coating things. Be honest and tell it straight, it was how I was raised. Sure, its got me more than one smack in the mouth, but its earned me a lot of respect as well, people (friends, family, employers, work colleagues) know EXACTLY where they stand with me and I have to say most of them prefer that to the normal dishonesty and cliquish sniping of office politics.

If someone ignores me here, I don't care; there's less than a handful of people here whose opinion of me matters to me.

There are many games out there that have been free as long as ESO and all of them that I am aware of ave done a far better job of fixes, minor updates, and being honest with the player base than ESO have managed.

I've played both ESO and SWTOR, have you?

I was there on Day One for SWTOR - I saw how bad it was, I was there when the server lists were trimmed from hundreds of servers to dozens, I was there when it went F2P, I was there and subbing for EVERY major expansion, and I have been there between expansions as a F2P player.

And at no point in all of that time have I felt as disrespected as a paying customer as I have in just 3 months here at ESO. Neither have I ever felt that the SWTOR team have been as dishonest with their players as ESO are here on a daily basis.

All The Best

I felt completely lied too and disrespected as paying costumer since day one, let me stop here one minute to tell you about the so called CE/VIP store and area that Bioware made for all the CE owners. We were told the CE/VIP store would be regularly stocked with exclusive goods ( not reskins ) that it would see regular continued support all of this was false and a complete cash grab, they took people's money and delivered nothing they promised. The next massive failure which IMO lead to the FTP change was the complete disaster that was illum. Pre-launch and a good 6 months into live the game was marketed as a massive open world PVP duel faction war. They promised battles with hundreds of players, the focus of the game was PVP, the war between the republic and the imperials was the heart of the game. Game launched and illum had the worst performance issuess I have ever seen, I am talking 2-3 FPS while just standing around ! Not even in combat. Illum saw three overhauls and nothing improved the performance issues, Bioware had no idea what to do so the scrapped the entire planet, Huttball was the games only saving grace for the PVP population. It took them a ridiculous amount to even add rated war zone, and season 1 arenas was coming soon for months. SWTOR had the potential to became as great as SWG was, instead they gave us a cookie cutter mmo with poor performance and an outdated hero engine.

Edited by Cervanteseric85ub17_ESO on July 3, 2015 12:21AM