Maintenance for the week of October 28:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 28, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – October 30, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – October 30, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH - NO SHOWCASE OF NEW CONTENT THIS FRIDAY'S ESO LIVE ?

• parpin
    parpin
    ✭✭✭
    Tandor wrote: »
    I wasn't defending ZOS, rather reflecting on the constant whining that dominates the forum. It's nothing to do with what was talked about or when, it's just a constant stream of complaints from people who profess to love the game but can't stop dissing it. I get that some people are unhappy at the lack of new content, what I don't get is why they don't go and play something else and then come back when the new content is here, instead of just parking up here and complaining endlessly about it. We know it's coming, hopefully tonight's announcement will tell us more about when.

Ok, my apologies for misunderstanding your intent.

You say "we know what's coming", well sort of. WE've know IC and Wrothgar were coming for almost 12 months, but they still aren't here.

We know that some the Justice System has arrived but no has a clue when the rest will.

We know VR are being toned down and eventually removed, but no idea when.

All promise and no delivery is the root cause of this constant stream of complaints. So forgive for not really giving a damn what they say tonight; because unless it is "We are releasing the new content tomorrow" it is all just more empty words that they have no intention of delivering on.

Honestly, if an @ZOS name posted that today was 2nd July 2015 I'd go check a source I trust; that's how shallow their words are.

And the reason I am here mentioning this is so that other newer players are made aware of Zeni's dishonesty before they commit to much time and money to the game; if we all just went away and played another game (which I am doing BTW SWTOR is at least 5 times better than ESO) Zeni win - they get to keep telling their lies to another influx of players who know no better.

And that is exactly what they want to be able to do.

All The Best

swtor's new expansion the fallen empire is going to be very interesting..and it is free for all subscribers and it is few months away.
    also for me personally the gw2 hot expansion is coming out in 2 months(hopefully) so it just matter of 2 months for me and eso is the best pop corn mmo around at the moment..so yes i am just wasting time with this game.
  • jkemmery
    jkemmery
    ✭✭✭✭
    JamilaRaj wrote: »
    Sotha_Sil wrote: »
    Be on the lookout here in July, when we'll begin our full pre-launch Imperial City coverage.
    Here's the full schedule for ESO Live this Thursday, July 2nd:

Fan creations showcase
    Official ESOTU news
    Life at ZOS with Sound Designer Bill Mueller
    Ask Us Anything, featuring your questions from the forums
    Upcoming ESOTU community events
    Gameplay Update with Lead Combat Designer Eric Wrobel
    Giveaways throughout the show!

I have had enough of this non sense. If you think we are going to wait endlessly and be willing to pay 30$ or even more for your DLC, you are fooling yourself.

You will be so content-starved by the time they launch the Imperial City, that you will pay $60 for it and be sincerely happy.
    or quit playing like the other 90% of the launch community. i log in every 30 days to all five of my guilds that were thriving 60 days after launch to me being the only one on. thats 2500 players have not touched the game in 10 plus months. Dont think that cycle wont continue to happen. the PC community is disposable now. they milked the subs now they are just selling copies.

Then why do we constantly have pop locked campaigns in Cyrodiil? On PC. All. The. Time.
  • jkemmery
    jkemmery
    ✭✭✭✭
    ive stopped giving a *** honestly.

Obviously not or you wouldn't be here bothering to post. :)
  • Gandrhulf_Harbard
    Gandrhulf_Harbard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    parpin wrote: »
    swtor's new expansion the fallen empire is going to be very interesting..and it is free for all subscribers and it is few months away.

Yeah, it was the Fallen Empire trailer at E3 that had me go back to SWTOR.

I subbed straight away to carry me through to the FE launch, because SWTOR actually make subbing worth it, especially in the run up to an expansion.

If you are subbed on July 31st you get the Smuggler from the Cinematic Trailers as a companion.
    Aug 31st you his Blaster Set.
    Sept 30th you get his "duster" coat.
    Oct 19th you get a free mount.

If you are subbed from July 31st through to Oct 19th you get 7 Day Early Access AND and extra loyalty bonus.

As well as all the usual benefits of a sub which far outstrip those of ESO

For a sub that is in the UK at least comparable to ESO.

And for ESO if I had remained subbed until the next patch I'd have gotten what?

Yeah, almost nothing.

All The Best
    Those memories come back to haunt me, they haunt me like a curse.
    Is a dream a lie if it don't come true, or is it something worse.
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We don't want to promise you all the moon (or would it be "moons" since we're in Tamriel? ;)), but Lead Combat Designer Eric Wrobel will be sharing quite a bit of new information in today's ESO Live show. (Not about Imperial City, specifically, but about many fixes and improvements coming with that patch.) We encourage you to tune in at 4PM EDT today. And if you're unable, we will provide a link and timestamp after the show so you can watch his full segment.

The biggest problem here is not that we don't know what's coming. We do know what's coming. We have been shown and teased with Imperial City for a year now. We know that's what is coming and we know it's going to come soon (tm)

The problem is that you never say when it's coming. We have had no release window. No rough dates. No date for when it's going on the PTS. You say it's coming but never commit to a release window and here we are, 8 months since the last veteran dungeon, wanting really wanting something new to do in Tamriel. We want to buy into your game and play in more of Tamriel. We want more adventures. More landscapes to stop and look at. Something to do other than grinding out Champion Points. Something worth earning Champion Points for.

I'm still here and been playing since beta and still play. Not as much as I used to but I do. We want reasons to log on and play. Not endless speculation of when there will be something new in the game to do.

A date would be lovely for anything new apart from things doing into the crown store. Help us to love this game.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I subbed straight away to carry me through to the FE launch, because SWTOR actually make subbing worth it, especially in the run up to an expansion.

If you are subbed on July 31st you get the Smuggler from the Cinematic Trailers as a companion.

If you are subbed from July 31st through to Oct 19th you get 7 Day Early Access AND and extra loyalty bonus.

Yeah, almost nothing.

All The Best

Yeah, I was thinking when SWTOR did that, how smart it was. ESO could have done something similar when they knew this lull was coming by promoting what would come after and incentive staying subbed. Not that it would have worked out without having heavier balance and fix patches, but it would have at least been something.

I'm kind of stoked about just casually playing warzones when I want to and playing the new story. Would like to do that along side of more of a focus on ESO but ESO really needs something.
  • MrGhosty
    MrGhosty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    reften wrote: »
    Robbmrp wrote: »
    Be on the lookout here in July, when we'll begin our full pre-launch Imperial City coverage.

Fan creations showcase
    Official ESOTU news

I have had enough of this non sense. If you think we are going to wait endlessly and be willing to pay 30$ or even more for your DLC, you are fooling yourself.

You will be so content-starved by the time they launch the Imperial City, that you will pay $60 for it and be sincerely happy.

The DLC better be more like $20 at the MOST. I'm not dropping $60 for a DLC pack unless it's basically a whole new game. Were talking it would HAVE to include the Thiefs Guild, The Dark Brotherhood, Imperial City, Orsinium AND Wrothgar all in one DLC to constitute that kind of a cost....

I've been paying for this game since early release, better not cost me a fricken penny more.

So long as you are still currently subbed, it won't cost you a dime. Until you opt to cancel your sub at which point all that content will go back behind the paywall. If you think paying from the beginning gets you anything you might be in the wrong place. We got a senche mount, it occurs to me people are upset about the 3k crown mount when my senche mount was over $100 so maybe that new mount is actually bargain.

In all serious I do hope that they find a way to provide at least IC and Wrothgar to long time players as we were all subbed for a year under the impression part of that sub went to creating new content, so charging us for all of it would be a major double dip. Yes, i'm aware we are not "owed" such things, and this isn't an issue of entitlement. This is an issue about getting back some of their consumer confidence and doing the right thing by their longtime fans. Probably not going to happen though but we shall see.
    "It is a time of strife and unrest. Armies of revenants and dark spirits manifest in every corner of Tamriel. Winters grow colder and crops fail. Mystics are plagued by nightmares and portents of doom."
  • drogon1
    drogon1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Grrr...if people are unhappy about the lack of content (the OP)...just stop paying a sub, and play the darn game for free.

And/or swap to a different game till ESO comes out with new content.
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

And the reason I am here mentioning this is so that other newer players are made aware of Zeni's dishonesty before they commit to much time and money to the game; if we all just went away and played another game (which I am doing BTW SWTOR is at least 5 times better than ESO) Zeni win - they get to keep telling their lies to another influx of players who know no better.

And that is exactly what they want to be able to do.

Oh, i get it now !! Without you as "reference for consumer information" and your heroic devotion to "keep everyone informed that ZOS is sooooo evil", all new players (and older still-playing people) would still be uninformed naive idiotic victims from ZOS' manipulations... !!

Well... Thank you sooo much !!! And you take time off from SWTOR to come here to tell us this on every possible occasion !! Guess that deserves a medal.

/sarcasm

... but no thanks.
    Those who get bored of lack of content ingame should stop playing and keep and eye on the news for new content when it comes out. (It's B2P, remember ...? so you don't "loose" any money).
    Those who still enjoy playing should keep playing.
    As simple as that.

Not that I would mind new content coming as soon as possible, but I much prefer be happy when it comes rather than angry to the bone for as long as it doesn't come.

Edited by anitajoneb17_ESO on July 2, 2015 6:20PM
  • Njag
    Njag
    Njag wrote: »
    Don't have any problems with the game.

So you only started playing this week then?

All The Best

No, i've played since first day of beta on PC actually.
  • sadownik
    sadownik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jkemmery wrote: »

Fan creations showcase
    Official ESOTU news

or quit playing like the other 90% of the launch community. i log in every 30 days to all five of my guilds that were thriving 60 days after launch to me being the only one on. thats 2500 players have not touched the game in 10 plus months. Dont think that cycle wont continue to happen. the PC community is disposable now. they milked the subs now they are just selling copies.

Then why do we constantly have pop locked campaigns in Cyrodiil? On PC. All. The. Time.

What campgains are you talking about? Some of them are locked in prime time on EU side but sayig they are all pop locked is misunderstanding to say the least. Now add to that the fact that the number of campaigns was reduced and so was max pop on each of them and you will get closer to the true image.
  • eventide03b14a_ESO
    eventide03b14a_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    BBSooner wrote: »
    The content drought is pretty sad at this point. I know I keep mentioning it when I find the time to browse through the one or two threads in the forums lately, but the content drip is so slow at ZOS that we'll be seeing a lot of the exact same content this year at QuakeCon that we saw last year. Not only that, it's not like it's being released to coincide with QuakeCon. It's going to be released months afterwards.

What's sadder, unless they decide to pack it all up for us and announce it at QuakeCon, we're not even getting an expansion. It'l be close to a year without even a single zone, and we'll probably just be given a single zone.

It's been awhile since I've bothered with ESOLive, do they still show the Wrothgar preview video before each show? How sad is it that they have to use an 11 month old video as hype because nothing else is available.
    Where is this stuff?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jk7LrLgRfg
    Edited by eventide03b14a_ESO on July 2, 2015 6:22PM
    :trollin:
  • Gandrhulf_Harbard
    Gandrhulf_Harbard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    technohic wrote: »
    Yeah, I was thinking when SWTOR did that, how smart it was.

Yup I subbed to cover the period through to FE release.
    My cousin did the same.

I've effectively left ESO and am now playing SW.
    He cancelled his WoW sub and is now playing SW.

Make subbing worthwhile and people will play even during a content drought because hey if they are paying they may as well be playing. They'll give me Cartel Coins (I already have over 10,000) and I'll waste them on the literally hundreds of cosmetic item in the Cartel Store ranging from mounts to cosmetics, housing extras, starhips extras etc. The store has stuff in people want to buy; and note I said "want" to buy.

ESO make a sub worthless, and have a content drought, and what is in the store is so lacklustre that I have 3,000 Crowns sat around doing nothing. ESO store has XP pots people feel they need to buy because the current state of the game is a terminally boring grind, and then feel aggrieved that said grind has been deliberately engineered just to sell them XP pots.

I'd be hard pressed to see how ESO could go any farther wrong to be honest.

All The Best
  • jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    sadownik wrote: »

Fan creations showcase
    Official ESOTU news

What campgains are you talking about? Some of them are locked in prime time on EU side but sayig they are all pop locked is misunderstanding to say the least. Now add to that the fact that the number of campaigns was reduced and so was max pop on each of them and you will get closer to the true image.

Ya none of the NA pvp campaigns are pop locked for me.
  • Gandrhulf_Harbard
    Gandrhulf_Harbard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oh, i get it now !! Without you as "reference for consumer information" and your heroic devotion to "keep everyone informed that ZOS is sooooo evil", all new players (and older still-playing people) would still be uninformed naive idiotic victims from ZOS' manipulations... !!

Well... Thank you sooo much !!! And you take time off from SWTOR to come here to tell us this on every possible occasion !! Guess that deserves a medal. ]

Well if you want to make yourself look like an idiot knocking down your own strawmen rather than anything I actually said... ...feel free.

Oh, wait... ...you did.

Well done.

All The Best
  • eventide03b14a_ESO
    eventide03b14a_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Fan creations showcase
    Official ESOTU news

People are playing now, but they are going to jump ship as soon as something new comes along unless they actually bother to put out new content. The market is too saturated for them to be so complacent with this game.
    :trollin:
  • Korozenn
    Korozenn
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think it's important to look at this from the perspective of ZeniMax:

Every single new major content update you see implemented into the game takes time and money to make. People have jobs there at the development studio and need to still get some form of pay at the end of the day. This is nothing new. You pay $60 for this game on PC/Mac/PS4/XONE. For the $60, you get a ton of bang for your buck:

Unlimited Access to the following zones:
    - Auridon
    - Alik'r Desert
    - Bal Foyen
    - Bangkorai
    - Betnikh
    - Bleakrock Isle
    - Coldharbour
    - Craglorn
    - Cyrodiil
    - Deshaan
    - Eastmarch
    - Glenumbra
    - Grahtwood
    - Greenshade
    - Khenarthi's Roost
    - Malabal Tor
    - Reaper's March
    - Rivenspire
    - Shadowfen
    - Stonefalls
    - Stormhaven
    - Stros M'Kai
    - The Rift

^ All content associated with these zones currently are free. All of these zones make the game extremely large in size from the very outset, and the content available right now in the game is larger than what most MMOs have launched with as well. The content we have right now are hundreds of hours of content to trek through for each character you have, and most people who do play MMOs tend to have alts.

On top of that, we don't know the prices for any upcoming DLC. So whatever is said here is pure speculation until ZOS actually announces the prices.
  • Gandrhulf_Harbard
    Gandrhulf_Harbard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Those who get bored of lack of content ingame should stop playing and keep and eye on the news for new content when it comes out

Like the news from QuakeCon last year about Imperial City and Wrothgar.

Oh, wait... ...we're still waiting for that.

Or the Justice System... ...nope, still waiting for that too.

The removal of VR... ...ahem... ...still waiting for that.

No point keeping an eye for the news about new content because it has all been total BS so far.

But if you are happy to continue being fooled by Zeni, and your post indicates you are, please, by all means carry on.

I'll be laughing about you while I'm playing a game that actually gives a damn about its playerbase.

All The Best
  • jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Those who get bored of lack of content ingame should stop playing and keep and eye on the news for new content when it comes out

Like the news from QuakeCon last year about Imperial City and Wrothgar.

Oh, wait... ...we're still waiting for that.

Or the Justice System... ...nope, still waiting for that too.

The removal of VR... ...ahem... ...still waiting for that.

No point keeping an eye for the news about new content because it has all been total BS so far.

But if you are happy to continue being fooled by Zeni, and your post indicates you are, please, by all means carry on.

I'll be laughing about you while I'm playing a game that actually gives a damn about its playerbase.

All The Best

You know Im as disappointed as the next guy about no new content in the last 8-9 months. Your attitude does nothing but make people want to ignore you. The fact the game and everything in it has been free for the time with no content I think makes up for the wait. Remember the grass always seems greener on the other side. Ive heard the same line about swtor you are givng about eso.
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That's exactly the feeling you propagate here in this forum : you are laughing at us and think we're stupid for liking ESO and still be playing it. I think you should rather dedicate yourself to positive contributions in SWTOR forums and forget about your (personal ?) vendetta against ZOS and ESO.

We're free people and that includes free to be patient.

Edited by anitajoneb17_ESO on July 2, 2015 6:36PM
  • F7sus4
    F7sus4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eric Wrobel will be sharing quite a bit of new information in today's ESO Live show. (Not about Imperial City, specifically, but about many fixes and improvements
    If you're clueless, we don't want "fixes and improvements" for issues that no one ever heard about.
    [INTIMIDATE] We want new content. And we want it ducking now! Move your lazy buttocks!
    [PERSUADE] The game is withering and in-game community is massively leaving.

:#
    Edited by F7sus4 on July 2, 2015 7:16PM
  • Gandrhulf_Harbard
    Gandrhulf_Harbard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You know Im as disappointed as the next guy about no new content in the last 8-9 months. Your attitude does nothing but make people want to ignore you. The fact the game and everything in it has been free for the time with no content I think makes up for the wait. Remember the grass always seems greener on the other side. Ive heard the same line about swtor you are givng about eso.

If you are still playing and especially if you are still paying to play you are clearly not that disappointed at all.

Initially I stopped paying, was happy to play for free; but the further I got through the game and especially when I hit VR, even that seemed too much. The game is all "smoke and mirrors", style over substance.

My attitude is my attitude, I'm just the same IRL; if I feel I need to say something I say it, I'm prepared to take the consequences and I don't believe in sugar-coating things. Be honest and tell it straight, it was how I was raised. Sure, its got me more than one smack in the mouth, but its earned me a lot of respect as well, people (friends, family, employers, work colleagues) know EXACTLY where they stand with me and I have to say most of them prefer that to the normal dishonesty and cliquish sniping of office politics.

If someone ignores me here, I don't care; there's less than a handful of people here whose opinion of me matters to me.

There are many games out there that have been free as long as ESO and all of them that I am aware of ave done a far better job of fixes, minor updates, and being honest with the player base than ESO have managed.

I've played both ESO and SWTOR, have you?

I was there on Day One for SWTOR - I saw how bad it was, I was there when the server lists were trimmed from hundreds of servers to dozens, I was there when it went F2P, I was there and subbing for EVERY major expansion, and I have been there between expansions as a F2P player.

And at no point in all of that time have I felt as disrespected as a paying customer as I have in just 3 months here at ESO. Neither have I ever felt that the SWTOR team have been as dishonest with their players as ESO are here on a daily basis.

All The Best
  • Gandrhulf_Harbard
    Gandrhulf_Harbard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That's exactly the feeling you propagate here in this forum : you are laughing at us and think we're stupid for liking ESO and still be playing it.

No I don't think you are stupid for liking ESO. The game has huge potential. The world design is brilliant. The game-play is pretty darn good.

If I think people are being stupid it is for still believing the "Soon™" BS that Zeni are still throwing at you.

The game is very good, it could and should be great.

Zenimax are bloody awful though.

All The Best
  • jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    jamesharv2005ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

If you are still playing and especially if you are still paying to play you are clearly not that disappointed at all.

Initially I stopped paying, was happy to play for free; but the further I got through the game and especially when I hit VR, even that seemed too much. The game is all "smoke and mirrors", style over substance.

My attitude is my attitude, I'm just the same IRL; if I feel I need to say something I say it, I'm prepared to take the consequences and I don't believe in sugar-coating things. Be honest and tell it straight, it was how I was raised. Sure, its got me more than one smack in the mouth, but its earned me a lot of respect as well, people (friends, family, employers, work colleagues) know EXACTLY where they stand with me and I have to say most of them prefer that to the normal dishonesty and cliquish sniping of office politics.

If someone ignores me here, I don't care; there's less than a handful of people here whose opinion of me matters to me.

There are many games out there that have been free as long as ESO and all of them that I am aware of ave done a far better job of fixes, minor updates, and being honest with the player base than ESO have managed.

I've played both ESO and SWTOR, have you?

I was there on Day One for SWTOR - I saw how bad it was, I was there when the server lists were trimmed from hundreds of servers to dozens, I was there when it went F2P, I was there and subbing for EVERY major expansion, and I have been there between expansions as a F2P player.

And at no point in all of that time have I felt as disrespected as a paying customer as I have in just 3 months here at ESO. Neither have I ever felt that the SWTOR team have been as dishonest with their players as ESO are here on a daily basis.

All The Best

I have played SWTOR since the beta. There are people just like you over there saying the same exact things. Like I said the grass always seems greener to some people.
  • kevlarto_ESO
    kevlarto_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Fan creations showcase
    Official ESOTU news

I have had enough of this nonsense. If you think we are going to wait endlessly and be willing to pay 30$ or even more for your DLC, you are fooling yourself.

I agree, and maybe ZOS should take a look at the agrees, come on folks how long you going string us along with nothing new to do in the game, consoles are out can't hide behind that excuse any longer .
    @ Jessica Folsom, that's great news and will look forward to that, but I think you guys are missing the point you have a low morale issue among your player base.. /sigh
  • Phinix1
    Phinix1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The reason they refuse to give even a vague timeline for the release of Imperial City, let alone what most would consider RELEVANT new content (PVP is the minority audience) is because they want you sitting on subscription crowns thinking "well if they haven't announced a release date DLC must be far enough away I can just blow this on a horse skin."

It is ALL marketing psychology at this point. I would venture they have spent more money on marketing bean counters than they have on developers of new content, other than the $13 an hour they pay the kid who comes in once a week to do a new Photoshop mount skin for them.

I have lost a TON of respect for this company with their "everything for a limited time" bulls***. The money grab is real and there are going to be some PO'd people when they drop a DLC on them for $60+ and they blew all their crowns on fluff thinking they would have time to accumulate more.

Cash shops work best when paying subs end up getting you all the content and some fluff, not when they are abused by marketing psych majors as a money grab that ends up costing loyal customers two or three times what the sub price gets you in other games.

I don't want to pay for a sub, then pay more for DLC because my sub crowns aren't enough then pay even more if I want any of the fluff on the store. That is why I'm refusing to spend ANY of my accumulated crowns until they release something substantial.
  • Lionxoft
    Lionxoft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Korozenn wrote: »
    I think it's important to look at this from the perspective of ZeniMax:

Every single new major content update you see implemented into the game takes time and money to make. People have jobs there at the development studio and need to still get some form of pay at the end of the day. This is nothing new. You pay $60 for this game on PC/Mac/PS4/XONE. For the $60, you get a ton of bang for your buck:

Unlimited Access to the following zones:
    - Auridon
    - Alik'r Desert
    - Bal Foyen
    - Bangkorai
    - Betnikh
    - Bleakrock Isle
    - Coldharbour
    - Craglorn
    - Cyrodiil
    - Deshaan
    - Eastmarch
    - Glenumbra
    - Grahtwood
    - Greenshade
    - Khenarthi's Roost
    - Malabal Tor
    - Reaper's March
    - Rivenspire
    - Shadowfen
    - Stonefalls
    - Stormhaven
    - Stros M'Kai
    - The Rift

^ All content associated with these zones currently are free. All of these zones make the game extremely large in size from the very outset, and the content available right now in the game is larger than what most MMOs have launched with as well. The content we have right now are hundreds of hours of content to trek through for each character you have, and most people who do play MMOs tend to have alts.

On top of that, we don't know the prices for any upcoming DLC. So whatever is said here is pure speculation until ZOS actually announces the prices.

Access to those zones isn't free and the content isn't free. It requires the box cost which means it's not free. Don't kid yourself.
  • xManimalx
    xManimalx
    I want eso to be with minimal lag spikes and no disconnects. I want eso to be polished like a rare pearl. Don't give me anything until you give me what I paid for. -Drops the Mic-
  • Lionxoft
    Lionxoft
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, almost nothing.

All The Best

You actually get all the "paid" content that has released previously to your subscription including all the expansions and the first 9 chapters of KotFE. If your sub ends then you keep everything up to that point if I remember correctly as well. It's a pretty player friendly way to get people back in the swing which is why I find it odd that EA is backing it.

Can't say I'm surprised that PC players have been searching for other options during this lull. 10 months without a trial or some raid type content? Even f2p titles on ps4 don't do that. They know better.
  • Lionxoft
    Lionxoft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xManimalx wrote: »
    I want eso to be with minimal lag spikes and no disconnects. I want eso to be polished like a rare pearl. Don't give me anything until you give me what I paid for. -Drops the Mic-

-Mic drops into the pile left from the previous players that dropped the mic under the same context-