Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Helpful Vampires (Get a free bite, give a free bite)

• chpdean
    chpdean
    Gamertag: Chipkins

Let's do this helpful Vampires!
  • SMuttons
    SMuttons
    I can use an invite, and I will stay and help the cause for as long as you need. Gamertag: SMuttons
  • Kavatchian
    Kavatchian
    ✭✭✭
    Will send you all invites shortly. I need a recruitment team lol sending all these invites myself takes time haha.
    North America | Xbox One | Prince of Evil
    -Necromancer | High Elf MagSorc
    Kavatchian | High Elf MagDK
    Xavier Vivicus | Breton Magblade
    J'zah the Khajiit | Stamblade
    -Blu | Argonian Healer
  • darklight
    darklight
    Soul Shriven
    Update.

I was on last night when my friend who is waiting for me to be able to bite him decided to come join me. I took him to the vamp shrine just to show him where we would need to go when my bite is ready. So a few mins after arriving we are both naked and dancing on the alter when a play walk up to watch us. We jump down at this new arrival and get in his face. Seeing if he is a vamp or werewolf. In the middle of this process the person bites my friend making him a vampire. All without words mind you. Then in return we both get back on the shrine to thanks the only we that can be true thanks. Naked dancing. The person thinks why not, they naked up and join us. Then after a min my friend enters the quest and not long after the person turns on his mic.

He was apart of a group like his one. If not this one itself. Trying to break the hold of the scammers and vamp guilds.

A piece of advice. My friend a lvl 11 dragon knight had massive issues. It was not untill he came out and got a bow I made for him that he was bearly able to do it. The bow I was proud of. A lvl10 maple that I made blue. Plus I made a blue fire glyph for it as well. It had 110 Fire dmg I think and was a base dmg of around 300. I can't remeber the actual stats. But after the fact that this was only a lvl10 bow that I actually made. I was more then happy. And the fact it made a lvl 11 beat lvl38 enemys without the aid of summoned creatures in about 10 Mins makes me happy.

Ya'll need talos
  •  Shahzzam
    Shahzzam
    Soul Shriven
    i would like to join my GamerTag is Shahzzam and I am in Aldmeri Dominion looking for a vampire bite and I would like to help others become vampires for free because I hate the scammers, the people that over price, and I hate the people that kill the vampires when they spawn.
    X1 GamerTag: Shahzzam DC DragonKnight lvl42 Master Werewolf and AD Nightblade lvl23 Vampire
  • Giants4512
    Giants4512
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, I would be interested in joining, I need a bite and am willing to give them out for free afterwards. I am on Ebonheart pact
    Thanks in Advance!
    GT: Giants4512
  • valeriel
    valeriel
    Soul Shriven
    I'm down for this. You receive, thus you give.
    In Aldmeri Dominion.

Thanks.

GT: called3x
  • Kavatchian
    Kavatchian
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry haven't had the best of luck with internet connection lately. I'll do my best to send out more guild invites today if you all are still interested.
    -Blu | Argonian Healer
  • Awkward_Goat
    Awkward_Goat
    Soul Shriven
    I'm down to bite someone if y'all still need biters. EP.

Gamer tag: Awkward Goat
  • PitchesBeTreble
    I would like to join. PitchesBeTreble is my gamer tag.
    [XB1] [NA] Stam Nightblade
  • PitchesBeTreble
    Forgot to add Ebonheart Pact.
    [XB1] [NA] Stam Nightblade
  • ShadowFox8562
    ShadowFox8562
    Soul Shriven
    I would love to join I have a vamp and werewolf in every alliance with all bites ready and working on a second aldmeri vampire.
  • Kavatchian
    Kavatchian
    ✭✭✭
    We are always accepting new people to the guild. I will do my best to send out invites today sometime. I wish I could send them from here, but they don't offer that type of system for Xbox One or Playstation users.
    -Blu | Argonian Healer
  • XplicitDiarrhea
    XplicitDiarrhea
    Soul Shriven
    Looking for a bite. Will remain in guild and give free bites as i get them. If your still looking for members my gamer tag is XplicitDiarrhea on Aldmeri Dominon