Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Helpful Vampires (Get a free bite, give a free bite)

• bnick88
    bnick88
    Soul Shriven
    Would love to join. Looking for a bite. Once bitten I will gladly bite others.

In game name is : Alodar
    Edited by bnick88 on June 28, 2015 3:34AM
  • Kavatchian
    Kavatchian
    ✭✭✭
    As soon as the servers come back online. I'll start sending out more guild invites.
    North America | Xbox One | Prince of Evil
    -Necromancer | High Elf MagSorc
    Kavatchian | High Elf MagDK
    Xavier Vivicus | Breton Magblade
    J'zah the Khajiit | Stamblade
    -Blu | Argonian Healer
  • EzKill68
    EzKill68
    Soul Shriven
    Aldmeri Dominion
    North American Server
    GT: EzKill68

I'll bite for free, I'm looking for a friendly guild to join, with friendly people that don't take things too seriously,just have fun
  • darthbizzel
    darthbizzel
    Soul Shriven
    Look forward to it
  • undead2010
    undead2010
    Soul Shriven
    Would love to join and would bite others!
    NA server
    Daggerfall Covenant

Gt: Archzephyrum
  • Dethscythe
    Dethscythe
    Soul Shriven
    Interested in joining and getting bitten. Also interested in helping spread once leveled.
    Gamertag: L Dethscythe L
    Ebonheart
  • KovudaWolf
    Hi i would like to join and in need of a vamp bite plus i have another character that is a werewolf and he can bite now if that is something anyone is interested in. My gamer tag Kovu da wolf thank you.
  • KovudaWolf
    Ebonheart btw
  • Bludoxs
    Bludoxs
    Soul Shriven
    Hey would love to become a vampire and don't mind biting some one for free after just want to become a vampire haha gt: bludoxs Please invite me!!!
  • Kavatchian
    Kavatchian
    ✭✭✭
    The guild is primary Ebonheart Pact. However, we do have a few odd balls in the group. I will try, and find you guys some vampires on your alliance. I will send your invites when I get back on ESO.

*I do not believe anyone has a bite available currently. Also note that you do not get bitten INSTANTLY when joining. Demand is really high for bites, and we do not currently have enough vampires for everyone.*
    -Blu | Argonian Healer
  • benthesoundguy
    Benthesoundguy lf a bite.
  • Teh_Tee
    Teh_Tee
    Soul Shriven
    I have a vampire with my bite ready. I am willing to help out with no strings attached, so invite Crazynewt76. Turning as many people to vampire instead of pound puppies is my goal.
  • Teh_Tee
    Teh_Tee
    Soul Shriven
    Oh also, my character is with Ebon
  • Kavatchian
    Kavatchian
    ✭✭✭
    Teh_Tee wrote: »
    I have a vampire with my bite ready. I am willing to help out with no strings attached, so invite Crazynewt76. Turning as many people to vampire instead of pound puppies is my goal.

AWESOME! I can't send you a invite at the moment. Currently away. However, if someone else doesn't by the time I get back on LIVE I will send one your way. Send me a message on Xbox Live as well.
    -Blu | Argonian Healer
  • catachankid
    catachankid
    Soul Shriven
    I'm In

GT:Fear The Ruins
  • Multimutilation
    Multimutilation
    Soul Shriven
    I'm down to join! I'm in need of a bite and it would be great to help spread it around. GT is same as user.
    Edited by Multimutilation on June 28, 2015 1:54PM
  • Hyral
    Hyral
    Soul Shriven
    I would very much be interested I this. Sounds like a great idea.

GT: Hyral X
  • Kacheee
    Kacheee
    I'd love to join the guild.
    I just got scammed out of a bite yesterday.
    I'm looking for a vampire guild and bite and will pay it back ten fold.
    Bites shouldn't be an opportunity for scammers.

GT: Scissoringchamp
  • kinglinqq
    kinglinqq
    Gt: king linqq

I would love a bite :p

I just don't want to turn into a twilight vampire... More like a good old fashion Count Dracula.
  • RivetGirl13
    Daggerfall
    NA Server
    GT: Backtapp
  • DarkAkealb14_ESO
    DarkAkealb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I would love to join also have no issues handing out free bites once I get rank 6 I mean I can't justify paying or asking people to pay for something I hope somebody will do for me my id is DarkAkeal thanks
  • GraphicAustin
    GraphicAustin
    Soul Shriven
    Looking to get the bite
    Gt: GraphicAustin
  • FlufySquirelSGT
    Can you send me a guild invite.
    FlufySquirelSGT
  • catachankid
    catachankid
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you for the invite!
  • battousayem
    battousayem
    Soul Shriven
    GT: BATTOUSAYEM

Ugh I've had a horrible experience trying to get bit. I've spent so much time to trying to get bit via spawn and the moment I finally DID find one, a large group of people came through and wiped them out -_-; I'll definitely be giving out free bites, I understand how it feels to have it taken away from you or scammed, so I'm grateful you guys are doing this. Thanks a million!
  • Kavatchian
    Kavatchian
    ✭✭✭
    GT: BATTOUSAYEM

Ugh I've had a horrible experience trying to get bit. I've spent so much time to trying to get bit via spawn and the moment I finally DID find one, a large group of people came through and wiped them out -_-; I'll definitely be giving out free bites, I understand how it feels to have it taken away from you or scammed, so I'm grateful you guys are doing this. Thanks a million!

Its not problem. I honestly wish there wasn't a cap on how many times you can bite someone or at least shorten from a week. I'm still working on unlocking my vampire bite. It seems to be taking forever to unlock.
    -Blu | Argonian Healer
  • Damian-DeMort
    Hey I am willing to join. Looking to get bit and will hand out bites every week onece turned. Ebonheat alliance, gamer tag is Damian DeMort:
  • Damian-DeMort
    American server
  • Nurros
    Nurros
    Do you guys have anyone in the aldmeri dominion who could bite me maybe?
  • kaa18
    kaa18
    Soul Shriven
    Would love to join. GT BearonDMT