Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Helpful Vampires (Get a free bite, give a free bite)

• Furilic
    Furilic
    Will stay to get the bite and will gladly help others get bit! GT: OMG its Goce
  • Kavatchian
    Kavatchian
    ✭✭✭
    Furilic wrote: »
    Will stay to get the bite and will gladly help others get bit! GT: OMG its Goce

You should get a invite to join sometime today. Like I've stated multiple times it may take a while to get everyone bitten. Right now we only have about two vampires. However, with all the people wanting to stay with the guild. This will help increase everyone's chances of getting bitten sooner.
    North America | Xbox One | Prince of Evil
    -Necromancer | High Elf MagSorc
    Kavatchian | High Elf MagDK
    Xavier Vivicus | Breton Magblade
    J'zah the Khajiit | Stamblade
    -Blu | Argonian Healer
  • Kavatchian
    Kavatchian
    ✭✭✭
    *Update - We've gotten a few more Vampires to join. I am currently trying to unlock my bite. This has been a question many of you have been wondering. No worries I will send a guild message to all of you when we are ready to start the infection process. Keep in mind that if you are a low level character your going to have issues completing the quest. The Vampire quest has level 38 NPC's.*
    -Blu | Argonian Healer
  • DarthZadorXI
    DarthZadorXI
    Soul Shriven
    I would love to join! Gt is DarthZadorXI
  • ClocworkSoldier
    ClocworkSoldier
    Soul Shriven
    Definitely interested in joining and helping out! ClocworkSoldier
  • Kavatchian
    Kavatchian
    ✭✭✭
    Your requests have been sent. Let me know if your a Vampire or Need a Bite.
    -Blu | Argonian Healer
  • ClocworkSoldier
    ClocworkSoldier
    Soul Shriven
    In need of a bite, and willing to stick around to give out multiple bites.
  • Kavatchian
    Kavatchian
    ✭✭✭
    In need of a bite, and willing to stick around to give out multiple bites.

Ok thanks for letting me know. I'm trying to make sure I order l people correctly on the guild roster. As you can tell by looking at it we have quite a few people needing bites lol. Don't worry though as things move forward we will have more vampires willing to bite then people needing it :D
    -Blu | Argonian Healer
  • M1nddevil82
    M1nddevil82
    Soul Shriven
    Hey looking for a great guild and will be staying...toss me an invite. I can bring a friend as well. Looking hit up pvp/trials and dungys and of course looking to become a vamp.

GT. M1nddevil82

Thanks man!
  • stopbruh
    stopbruh
    Soul Shriven
    Looking for bite, i will stay and do the same!

GT: Ras The Boss
  • Dopeness
    Dopeness
    Soul Shriven
    GT: Dopenezz

I have a communications suspension until tomorrow night. I can use my other XBL acc at the same time and message/mic whoever when playing. I have seriously been looking for a bite forever so any help will be greatly appreciated, and once biten I will stay in the guild to give free bites whenever I can.
  • Kavatchian
    Kavatchian
    ✭✭✭
    Your guild invites have been sent.

Update - We've had a rather good night for Vampire recruitment. I want to thank those who joined us already being vampires. Its people like you who help the community be a better place.
    -Blu | Argonian Healer
  • GilligansLast
    GilligansLast
    Soul Shriven
    Need a bite. GilligansLast
  • GilligansLast
    GilligansLast
    Soul Shriven
    Will also stay on to bite multiple. Free love and all that. GT: GilligansLast
  • angel0fwar86
    angel0fwar86
    Soul Shriven
    I'm looking for a bite Angel0fwar86
  • angel0fwar86
    angel0fwar86
    Soul Shriven
    I will also stay and help other become a vampire
  • theacaciaskrain
    theacaciaskrain
    Soul Shriven
    As far as bites go-

Is there a specific order you will go by?
  • echo414
    echo414
    Soul Shriven
    I'm looking for a bite! Willing to bite others when I get it unlocked.

GT: sub4four

Thanks!
  • Anyolname
    Anyolname
    I am looking to get a bite, and would happily pay it forward. Send me an invite if you still have room.
  • Kavatchian
    Kavatchian
    ✭✭✭
    As far as bites go-

I will send out a message to the entire guild group. The Vampires with bites will then start contacting people on the guild rooster list. There isn't a order, but I have a record as to those joined. I'll try to get those earliest to join first. However, I'm not controlling peoples bites. They may bite whoever they please.

*Your guild requests have been sent!*

***Helpful Vampires Guild Store is now open. Feel free to sell some things or buy some while waiting for a bite.***
    -Blu | Argonian Healer
  • Trish_Zetsumei
    My boyfriend and I just got ESO a few days ago, and we are looking for vamp/wolf bites. If we are able to receive bites, we will gladly bite in return and keep the cycle going weeks to come. Our gamertags are Trish Zetsumei and Dante Zetsumei. Would appreciate the bite. :)
    -Trish
    Gamertag: Trish Zetsumei
    Console: Xbox One
    Server: NA
    Main: Breton/Templar/Healer/Daggerfall
  • Kavatchian
    Kavatchian
    ✭✭✭
    My boyfriend and I just got ESO a few days ago, and we are looking for vamp/wolf bites. If we are able to receive bites, we will gladly bite in return and keep the cycle going weeks to come. Our gamertags are Trish Zetsumei and Dante Zetsumei. Would appreciate the bite. :)
    -Trish

I sent you both invites to the guild. We have a nice group of people waiting on bites so it may take a while. Never stop trying to get bitten at the spawn locations. The guild will eventually bite you in due time. Thanks for joining. Can't really help with the Warewolf bites sadly.
    -Blu | Argonian Healer
  • Trish_Zetsumei
    Kavatchian wrote: »
    -Trish

I sent you both invites to the guild. We have a nice group of people waiting on bites so it may take a while. Never stop trying to get bitten at the spawn locations. The guild will eventually bite you in due time. Thanks for joining. Can't really help with the Warewolf bites sadly.
    We appreciate it. If for some reason either him or I get bitten, we'll let you know so we can share our bites. But as of right now we aren't vamp. Patience is a virtue. :) Thanks again.
    Gamertag: Trish Zetsumei
    Console: Xbox One
    Server: NA
    Main: Breton/Templar/Healer/Daggerfall
  • GamurTagz
    GamurTagz
    Soul Shriven
    Please add me my gamertag is Gamur Tagz. I also have a handful of others that would love to help.
  • Anyolname
    Anyolname
    Kavatchian wrote: »
    As far as bites go-

I will send out a message to the entire guild group. The Vampires with bites will then start contacting people on the guild rooster list. There isn't a order, but I have a record as to those joined. I'll try to get those earliest to join first. However, I'm not controlling peoples bites. They may bite whoever they please.

*Your guild requests have been sent!*

***Helpful Vampires Guild Store is now open. Feel free to sell some things or buy some while waiting for a bite.***

Just a suggestion, should go by alliance...unless there is a public area where all alliances can go.
  • angrisani20
    angrisani20
    Soul Shriven
    Willing to stick around forever. Like helping people(vampires lol)

Gamertag chawow518

Thanks
  • thenichir
    thenichir
    wrong console... edited original message
    Edited by thenichir on June 28, 2015 3:35AM
  • mattiep13b14_ESO
    mattiep13b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join please add my gamertag: Panakanananana
  • cambergang
    cambergang