Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Thread for PC Users :)

• Donum-Dei
    Donum-Dei
    ✭✭✭
    Oh I only play in NA.
    Edited by Donum-Dei on July 21, 2015 5:13PM
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xendyn wrote: »
    Eddzo, it's one server but they take turns copying your characters between NA and EU. If you play when you copy turn isn't up you can use a VR14 template character.

And yeh @MissBizz , all my toons are AD

Cool, I'm sure @UrQuan would be cool with AD. @P3ZZL3 and @JD2013 are you both EU? What faction? @Spectral_Lord you are EU as well I'm guessing, due to the PTS comment earlier? Faction?
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oh and a Streaming tip @MissBizz
    When we're actually in Cyrodiil, you'll want a 30sec delay or so on there.
    People do follow streams to see where groups are so they can attack them. With a bunch of inexperienced pvp players we'd be a prime target.
    Yeh I know, it's only PTS but still a good habit to develop :)
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Eddzo, it's one server but they take turns copying your characters between NA and EU. If you play when you copy turn isn't up you can use a VR14 template character.

Cool, I'm sure @UrQuan would be cool with AD. @P3ZZL3 and @JD2013 are you both EU? What faction? @Spectral_Lord you are EU as well I'm guessing, due to the PTS comment earlier? Faction?

My VR 14 is DC.

My new one I'm trying to level is AD :smile:
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, my VR14 is AD, so I'd be good with that. Having said that, because of the option of taking a template character, really we should all be fine with any faction, as long as we pick one :)
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    ✭✭✭
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Edited by [Deleted User] on July 21, 2015 6:05PM
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd be up for a PTS guild, sounds fun :)
    If we're all doing Imperial City, maybe we should make it cross-faction, then we can easily test out TV Stones if the mood strikes, and otherwise have a Solemn Oath to not attack each other (which could deter enemy PvP players from ganking us).

For a guild name, how about "Guild for PC Users :)" ?

I'm likely to be testing in the evenings and weekends, UK time (not Tues, Fri or Sun evenings).

For those who were asking, there is only one PTS server.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    ✭✭✭
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, I'm Daggerfall Covenant. I can easily make one for the Aldmeri Dominion, no problem.

Edit: Completely forgot to answer the question. I'm on EU, but I never sleep, so it's not a problem. :smiley:
    I'm guessing it's the Aldmeri Dominion, right?

Well my thought is when NA copy is up we go with whatever we have, so we get to play our own toons, but when EU copy is up we go with whatever faction most of the EU folks are in so they get to test it out with their own characters. So maybe while NA is up we do ad, and pending more answers from folks on EU we may go DC when their copies are up.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PTS guild!!!
    This one has an eloquent and well thought out response to tha... Ooh sweetroll!
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    If we're all doing Imperial City, maybe we should make it cross-faction, then we can easily test out TV Stones if the mood strikes, and otherwise have a Solemn Oath to not attack each other (which could deter enemy PvP players from ganking us).

I'm likely to be testing in the evenings and weekends, UK time (not Tues, Fri or Sun evenings).

Well, raise your hand if you are good at PvP. I wanna be on your side of you are. Lmao.

I get too scared to check who someone is before I attack, but hey, good chance you could send me an email game mail and I receive it before I actually killed you, ha-ha.
  • Sallington
    Sallington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Well, raise your hand if you are good at PvP. I wanna be on your side of you are. Lmao.

I get too scared to check who someone is before I attack, but hey, good chance you could send me an email game mail and I receive it before I actually killed you, ha-ha.

I'll heal-bot you in PvP. I'm curious to see how the performance will be before I make any purchasing decisions.
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Sallington - Templar - Stormproof - Prefect II
    Cobham - Sorcerer - Stormproof - First Sergeant II
    Shallington - NightBlade - Lieutenant |
    Balmorah - Templar - Sergeant ||
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sallington wrote: »

I'll heal-bot you in PvP. I'm curious to see how the performance will be before I make any purchasing decisions.

Nice. My main is a healer, but, I have a lot of skill points lol so I could maybe try DPS and see if I can kill someone then?

Another thing to remember is the PTS server isn't as good as the regular ones, remember last time they have the PvP event on PTS and it couldn't even handle the full campaign?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    ✭✭✭
  • Sallington
    Sallington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sallington wrote: »

Nice. My main is a healer, but, I have a lot of skill points lol so I could maybe try DPS and see if I can kill someone then?

Another thing to remember is the PTS server isn't as good as the regular ones, remember last time they have the PvP event on PTS and it couldn't even handle the full campaign?

Lol yeah, with 250-ish skill points I have 3 full builds ready to go. Just need to swap out gear and skills. Not to mention 3 crafting skills maxed.

Skill points a-plenty in this game.
    Edited by Sallington on July 21, 2015 6:52PM
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Sallington - Templar - Stormproof - Prefect II
    Cobham - Sorcerer - Stormproof - First Sergeant II
    Shallington - NightBlade - Lieutenant |
    Balmorah - Templar - Sergeant ||
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Well, experienced at least if not necessarily good lol.
    This game has taught me my limits as I've gotten older. Don't have the reflexes I used to and numb fingers on my left hand don't help :s
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.

PC/NA
  • Donum-Dei
    Donum-Dei
    ✭✭✭

How about....

...PC Souls Of Hardware PCSH or PCSOH
    Edited by Donum-Dei on July 21, 2015 10:02PM
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DanniBoi wrote: »

How about....

...PC Souls Of Hardware PCSH or PCSOH
    Heh nice. I maintain that my suggestion is the least original but the most appropriate ;) [given the name of this thread]
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
  • Donum-Dei
    Donum-Dei
    ✭✭✭
    Heh nice. I maintain that my suggestion is the least original but the most appropriate ;) [given the name of this thread]

Mine is not original?
    tumblr_mu26xqvwBr1sh4s8jo1_250.gif
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to be involved too....

It'll be my first time on PTS though.

UK based but pretty flexible on times :)
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DanniBoi wrote: »
    Mine is not original?
    tumblr_mu26xqvwBr1sh4s8jo1_250.gif
    I didn't say that, I said that mine is not original (as I stole the name of the thread) :stuck_out_tongue:
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    ✭✭✭
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The guild name should at least contain the word "popcorn."

I concur
    This one has an eloquent and well thought out response to tha... Ooh sweetroll!
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe the guild name should just be "Popcorn". Nothing complicated, just Popcorn.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • Donum-Dei
    Donum-Dei
    ✭✭✭
    UrQuan wrote: »

Maybe the guild name should just be "Popcorn". Nothing complicated, just Popcorn.
    hahaha lol okay
    4i5EK.gif
    Edited by Donum-Dei on July 22, 2015 2:54AM
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have no....real....issuee.......doing.....aaaa...ddd....

I can't sorry. DC FOR LIFE! Hoo RAH!

But yeah, let's get things rocking and rolling for the Popcorn PTS :dizzy:

Meanwhile, have some breakfast from Latvia :)

food_30.jpg
    CP561 Redguard | Jabsy Templar | Stamina Build
    CP561 Breton | Jesus Beam Templar | Magicka Build Forever!
    CP561 Naked Nord | Tanky DK | Stamigicka Build

✭✭✭ Check ESO Server Status Live!: http://eso.webhub.eu/ ✭✭✭
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    P3ZZL3 wrote: »

I will join you in the DC :)

Heh no, not me. I don't think I've ever successfully killed another player in "fair combat". (ie, I've only killed other players when I was on a siege weapon). If there's enough of us from each alliance though, it may be doable... we can just hide behind some mobs if enemy players turn up :)
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    P3ZZL3 wrote: »

But yeah, let's get things rocking and rolling for the Popcorn PTS :dizzy:

Meanwhile, have some breakfast from Latvia :)

food_30.jpg

Yes, let's get it rolling!

breakfastbig.jpg

Also, Lithuanian.

Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mornin all
    My morning smh...
    Apparently consolers can level via rubberbands
    forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/198583/players-afk-leveling-at-grind-spots-on-ps4#latest

PC/NA
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
This discussion has been closed.