Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Thread for PC Users :)

• P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^ This was on yesterday afternoon in the UK. One of my favorites and I'm 42 ;) lol

Ok, well, good morning all. So, what to tell you? Not much. Haven't really followed the forums but from a quick scan it still seems very "One shot PVP" and "OMG IC - wtf". I did email @ZOS_RichLambert about the Noble Duelist Set. Love the Set, has so much potential, but why it's aligned to Light I have no idea. Asked very nicely if they would consider changing to Medium. Would make it a very effective Stamina build kit :) Certainly would compete with the likes of Martial for Magicka.

Oh, and I did AA for the first time last night. Surprised at how relatively easy it is as a Trial. Granted, it was Normal and not hard, and it was a Pug group, but only had 3 wipes which wasn't to bad :)

Right then, time for some breakfast. Welcome to Jamaica (did you know they have a bob sled team?) :)

Jamaican_Foods_Ackee_and_Saltfish_Traditional_Sunday_Breakfast-357x246.jpg
    CP561 Redguard | Jabsy Templar | Stamina Build
    CP561 Breton | Jesus Beam Templar | Magicka Build Forever!
    CP561 Naked Nord | Tanky DK | Stamigicka Build

✭✭✭ Check ESO Server Status Live!: http://eso.webhub.eu/ ✭✭✭
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    ✭✭✭
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol :)

In fairness, my professional capability to help the team in the first run was predominantly lying on my back asking for a Res ;) lol

• Cously
    Cously
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good afternoon to all and sundry! :smile:

PTS downloaded in anticipation of Imperial City - only took me an hour. I was shocked.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    JD2013 wrote: »

PTS downloaded in anticipation of Imperial City - only took me an hour. I was shocked.

*blink*
    lol took me 2 days (pausing when playing and such but still)

No options for internet here, it is what it is.
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xendyn wrote: »

*blink*
    lol took me 2 days (pausing when playing and such but still)

No options for internet here, it is what it is.

Sometimes our internet is really fast, and sometimes really slow. I do not know the mechanics of this. I was just very grateful haha

Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• Sallington
    Sallington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I tried playing a bit last on Saturday and crashed about 6 times within 2 hours. Mostly when initiating a conversation with an NPC or when using a transit shrine. Extremely frustrating, especially in Cyrodil.

I was able to heal a Vet pledge without an issue, and had to two-man a boss with the tank since the two DPS dc'ed right before the fight. That was fun though.
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Sallington - Templar - Stormproof - Prefect II
    Cobham - Sorcerer - Stormproof - First Sergeant II
    Shallington - NightBlade - Lieutenant |
    Balmorah - Templar - Sergeant ||
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sallington wrote: »
    I tried playing a bit last on Saturday and crashed about 6 times within 2 hours. Mostly when initiating a conversation with an NPC or when using a transit shrine. Extremely frustrating, especially in Cyrodil.

I was able to heal a Vet pledge without an issue, and had to two-man a boss with the tank since the two DPS dc'ed right before the fight. That was fun though.

Interesting. Last night I hopped into Vet Wayrest and was having ping issues. Wasn't cool since I was the tank.. who's actually a healer (I've got good tanking gear and only do it for V3 or below pledges, I'm VR14 lol) My ping kept jumping up to like 590 randomly and couldn't weapon swap half the time :/
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woohoo! @Xendyn you may be interested in this...
    MissBizz wrote: »
    GinaBruno think you can find out if this is the case? With dungeons/pledges scaling to VR16, will mob dropped loot be able to be deconstructed for a chance at some of the new materials - in old dungeons scaled to VR16 and/or the new ones?

Yes. Dungeons will be scaled up to VR16, and the loot you receive from these dungeons will also drop up to VR16. Loot you receive from both old and new dungeons (the new ones being the White-Gold Tower and Imperial Prison) can be deconstructed for a chance at some of the new materials.

So really, if I like the new gear sets in the new dungeons... I don't need Tel Var stones except for enchanting! Which I think the daily quest loot boxes should give enough for that.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Sallington
    Sallington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    GinaBruno think you can find out if this is the case? With dungeons/pledges scaling to VR16, will mob dropped loot be able to be deconstructed for a chance at some of the new materials - in old dungeons scaled to VR16 and/or the new ones?

Yes. Dungeons will be scaled up to VR16, and the loot you receive from these dungeons will also drop up to VR16. Loot you receive from both old and new dungeons (the new ones being the White-Gold Tower and Imperial Prison) can be deconstructed for a chance at some of the new materials.

So really, if I like the new gear sets in the new dungeons... I don't need Tel Var stones except for enchanting! Which I think the daily quest loot boxes should give enough for that.

So there's new crafting materials? My stockpile of voidstone and the like are useless? :(
    Daggerfall Covenant
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Cool! See, the farther we go the better it gets for you non pvpers :)
    I'm looking forward to more details on the sets at Quakecon.
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.

PC/NA
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

So there's new crafting materials? My stockpile of voidstone and the like are useless? :(

Yep, use em up on writs and stuff, or get em on the market before most people realize this.
    Really it's about time. Void has been stretched way too far at this point, anyway.

adding: There's also a new Alchemy Solvent and Enchants. So Cloud Mist and Kura won't be top of the line anymore, either. No new traits tho, so those of us that are 9 trait crafters have much to look forward to.
    Edited by Xendyn on July 20, 2015 3:28PM

PC/NA
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yep, use em up on writs and stuff, or get em on the market before most people realize this.
    Really it's about time. Void has been stretched way too far at this point, anyway.

adding: There's also a new Alchemy Solvent and Enchants. So Cloud Mist and Kura won't be top of the line anymore, either. No new traits tho, so those of us that are 9 trait crafters have much to look forward to.

I saw the new runes, must have missed the new water.

Well, I haven't heard them say crafting writs would get a bump, maybe they will leave them at voidstone?

Cool! See, the farther we go the better it gets for you non pvpers :)
    I'm looking forward to more details on the sets at Quakecon.

Yeah, it really does. We get new sets and new dungeons. I actually do like questing in Cyrodiil, so I'll be doing
    those. it was SUPER thoughtful of ZOS to give stones via those in unlootable boxes. Really, the Tel Ra stone sets in my eyes are like the current PvP gear... meant for PvP, purchased with a PvP currency, so if I want them, get them with gold (or very slowly get my own stones via questing)

Oh, and as you mentioned elsewhere... after IC flips I'll give it a minute or two to let the mainly PvP players inside to help clear out the enemy PvP'ers before I get in ;) lol
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    ✭✭✭
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Page 3? No.

Also, just hit 1000 comments! Yaaaaaaaay!

giphy.gif
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• Sallington
    Sallington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Page 3? No.

giphy.gif

I'll drink to that.
    Daggerfall Covenant
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Page 3? No.

giphy.gif

grats!

PC/NA
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Page 3? No.

giphy.gif

Woohoo! Congrats!
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sheesh, I go away from the forums for a couple of weeks, come back and this thread is up to 78 frickin pages... Ain't no-one got time for that!
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The PC force is strong ...
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Side note: in the time I've been away from the forums I finally hit VR14, and participated in my first trial (not in that order). But I did see that the tale of that first trial has already been told in this thread by @MissBizz. I will say that I'm fairly happy that we got as far as the last boss with so many inexperienced people (like myself, and also the guy who had just done his first group dungeon, followed immediately by his first veteran dungeon the night before) in the group. The next run I'm sure we'll all do better! I should especially be better at healing in my shiny new VR14 gear (including 5-piece Healer's Habit set).
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UrQuan wrote: »
    Side note: in the time I've been away from the forums I finally hit VR14, and participated in my first trial (not in that order). But I did see that the tale of that first trial has already been told in this thread by @MissBizz. I will say that I'm fairly happy that we got as far as the last boss with so many inexperienced people (like myself, and also the guy who had just done his first group dungeon, followed immediately by his first veteran dungeon the night before) in the group. The next run I'm sure we'll all do better! I should especially be better at healing in my shiny new VR14 gear (including 5-piece Healer's Habit set).

Nice, I'm rocking VR13 healer gear (VR14 necklace).

Wow.. Never even noticed it was 78 pages. Way to go everyone! Lol
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sheesh, I go away from the forums for a couple of weeks, come back and this thread is up to 78 frickin pages... Ain't no-one got time for that!

WB, been wondering where you'd gotten to :)

PC/NA
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I got irritated with the vitriol on the forums and decided to stay away for a while. Plus, I'm usually on the forums when I'm bored at work, and I had a week's worth of process simplicity workshops with no computer... Frankly I was expecting them to kick me out after the first day considering I was the guy shooting down a lot of the ideas being thrown around (actual quote from me as close as I can remember it: "granted I've only been working in credit risk for a little over a month, but I feel like it would be a bad idea to stop getting people to sign their mortgage documents when they're changing the legal terms and conditions..."). I really wasn't expecting to be there for the duration.
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I got irritated with the vitriol on the forums and decided to stay away for a while. Plus, I'm usually on the forums when I'm bored at work, and I had a week's worth of process simplicity workshops with no computer... Frankly I was expecting them to kick me out after the first day considering I was the guy shooting down a lot of the ideas being thrown around (actual quote from me as close as I can remember it: "granted I've only been working in credit risk for a little over a month, but I feel like it would be a bad idea to stop getting people to sign their mortgage documents when they're changing the legal terms and conditions..."). I really wasn't expecting to be there for the duration.

Well...
    I kinda suggest you don't look too closely out there, then. :/

PC/NA
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well...
    I kinda suggest you don't look too closely out there, then. :/
    lol I know, I know... It's OK though, a break from the madness has refreshed me enough that I'm OK with dealing with a bit more of it for the time being :D
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo, welcome back Urquan :)

So you may have noticed a few new topics being "debated" out there since you've been away :)

Grab a chair and come join us for some breakfast. Today, we are in Kuwait:

20111223-171059.jpg

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    ✭✭✭
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That breakfast looks fantastic, I brought a mirror so this pup is entertained and doesn't try to take it.

giphy.gif

Did vet fungal last night.. once I healed and once I tanked. It was fun. I've only done it once before! Both runs went super awesome.
This discussion has been closed.