Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Thread for PC Users :)

• psicorpb16_ESO
    psicorpb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    that cat looks nothing like Taylor Swift.....
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    that cat looks nothing like Taylor Swift.....
    Well, maybe a little...
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    freespirit wrote: »

NB:- the actual exploding head gifs I found were imo too graphic. :)

Thank you for your restraint. No blood on the popcorn, please.

1WvooMJ.png
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • psicorpb16_ESO
    psicorpb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Lol @UrQuan
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I personally think that MissBizz's character looks more like Taylor Swift. But that might have something to do with the character slightly aiming her head down.

:/ I get told she looks like Taylor Swift all the time. No, I never tried.

were-gonna-make-you-popcorn-you-can.jpg
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)
  • psicorpb16_ESO
    psicorpb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I probably shouldn't be saying this but our news (UK) is so rubbish, lots of ppl shot and blown up in the EU but the only thing we get about the biggest most powerful country in the world is Obama singing 'Amazing Grace')

Sorry , I'll apologise again but seriously .......our news is crap

Any good guilds in AD recruiting? Could do with getting away from reality
    Edited by psicorpb16_ESO on June 26, 2015 9:36PM
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    The funny thing is, I was just thinking about switching one of my WWs to a Vampire, and even though I knew about that (heck, I answered the guy in that very thread), if it hadn't been for that thread I would have totally forgotten to respec before getting my lycanthropy cured... :| I never claimed to be a clever man.
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I probably shouldn't be saying this but our news (UK) is so rubbish, lots of ppl shot and blown up in the EU but the only thing we get about the biggest most powerful country in the world is Obama singing 'Amazing Grace')

Any good guilds in AD recruiting? Could do with getting away

What_8e185e_512800.jpg
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UrQuan wrote: »
    The funny thing is, I was just thinking about switching one of my WWs to a Vampire, and even though I knew about that (heck, I answered the guy in that very thread), if it hadn't been for that thread I would have totally forgotten to respec before getting my lycanthropy cured... :| I never claimed to be a clever man.

At a certain points you can do without those anyways.. That's partly why I want to do vamp first.. Because I knew I needed to respect before cure, plus I have a couple skills I would like to morph the other say... Lol
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    PBpsy wrote: »

Any good guilds in AD recruiting? Could do with getting away

What_8e185e_512800.jpg
    The thread is compromised!
    Yep. Don't see this ending well.
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
  • psicorpb16_ESO
    psicorpb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Oh a cat meme , sorry , I should have said ' More Popcorn, VampirePopcorn even, , or show me some funny Xbox Vampire Popcorn!'

My bad......
  • gard
    gard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lathbury wrote: »
    It seems at least one has discovered women also play MMO's now he's trying to count them all lol.

I LOLed

My wife complains that I never listen to her. (Or something like that.)
    -- I'm a one man smurf zerg!

My ESO addons:
    Midnight - Find out when midnight is so that you can check for ww/vamp spawn.
    Goto - Adds a tab to the map pane allowing you to teleport to a friend, guildmate, or groupmate for free.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gard wrote: »
    lathbury wrote: »
    It seems at least one has discovered women also play MMO's now he's trying to count them all lol.

I LOLed

I LOLed the first time... And now again that you mentioned it... Ha-ha

giphy.gif

Well better get ready to head to the lake, see you guys later! Some here.. Some in PC NA Tamriel ;)
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inspired by the plight of the console; things I would miss most if you took my ESO text chat away:

- Cross faction tells
    - The ability to link items
    - Putting people on the "ignore" list
    - Colour-coded chat for different guilds, zone and group, and PM. To have multiple convos at once and keep them straight.

Edited by Reverb on June 26, 2015 11:43PM
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Reverb wrote: »
    Inspired by the plight of the console; things I would miss most of you took my ESO text chat away:

- Cross faction tells
    - The ability to link items
    - Colour-coded chat for different guilds, zone and group, and PM. To have multiple convos at once and keep them straight.

I colour coded my Guild chats late one night......

Alcohol may have been involved.....

Logged in the next day and scared the life out of myself!!

Good god what was I thinking. :)

On a different note, found this earlier.....

2ic1qja.jpg

Sad thing is......

My youngest is 19, 6'4'' and very muscly, atm he is out drinking with friends......

I will not sleep 'til he comes in!!
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »

Sometimes just the fact that this exists is enough for me to do a little happy dance.

And ... refreshments:

70ySghd.jpg
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • gard
    gard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I have a restoration staff and some skills (Vampire, in my case) on that bar I switch to before completing a quest.

That interesting player I was talking about? Well, I was running around the Alik'r Desert doing all the Dolmens and notifying people that one was up through chat. That's when I ran into a group of players at the Hollow Waste Dolmen. There was a VR 14 player who engaged me in a conversation after we destroyed the Anchor, asking me why I was doing all of them. When had explained I was hunting after this boss, she said to do it her method. From the appearance of her character I could kind of tell what she meant. Basically, going from Dolmen to Dolmen with no armor on, just underwear your character has. Strip Dolmens, she nicknamed it.

I literally had a blast doing that! After doing a few Dolmens, she was mostly with me at Hollow Waste, she wished me good luck with hunting down the Seductive Sisters--the last one I need.

Gave a good laugh and great time in ESO:TU. Too bad I forgot the player's name, I need to send friend requests sooner. :cry: Cool players like that are rare for me to find.

Edit: Just got the Seductive Sisters doing this. Off to Bangkorai.

LOL I'm picturing a rump sticker on your mount that says DOLMEN NAKED!

My wife complains that I never listen to her. (Or something like that.)
    -- I'm a one man smurf zerg!

My ESO addons:
    Midnight - Find out when midnight is so that you can check for ww/vamp spawn.
    Goto - Adds a tab to the map pane allowing you to teleport to a friend, guildmate, or groupmate for free.
  • coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update on my perfect roe situation.
    I finally joined a guild where they have someone that has the recipe.
    I ended up with 44 xp pots. I still have a few roe in my inventory.

I sold some for 5k per pot just to get some gold for my time spent and had a trivia question in guild chat for 2 xp pots for giggles cuz I was pretty happy.

despicable-me-minions-happy-excited-celebration.gif
    Edited by coryevans_3b14_ESO on June 27, 2015 12:53AM
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So.. What is the vet pledge today guys?
  • coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Wayrest sewars..ezpz
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Wayrest sewars..ezpz

I remember @MissBizz's first WS... was fun :smiley:

Edited by Shunravi on June 27, 2015 2:36AM
    This one has an eloquent and well thought out response to tha... Ooh sweetroll!
  • MisterBigglesworth
    MisterBigglesworth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tumblr_nk7d7qj4QV1qaajq5o1_500.gif
    Really we do it without like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shunravi wrote: »

Wayrest sewars..ezpz

Hah. My savior. For letting me know vet pledges weren't impossible :)

Oh, I should be home in about an hour ;) will be looking for a group to stream the pledge run!
    Edited by MissBizz on June 27, 2015 2:41AM
  • WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [quote="MissBizz;1944026"
    Oh, I should be home in about an hour ;) will be looking for a group to stream the pledge run![/quote]

Count me out....Found out that Drunk Fishing is prob not 4 me! Or so I fear in the AM....

Spent the day at work in 95+ deg on roofs fixing AC's for everyone else...came home, drank a "few" beers...and went fishing!

I can't feel my brain anymore....and NO perfect Roe :*

Happy weekend all!

C-ya in the AM...or when the room stops...which ever comes first.

PS. Popcorn and Happy weekend 2 ALL...Gawd I hate HOT!!!!

But Luv me some ESO

Night all

PC NA
    Characters formally known as Veteran 16:
    Wldkarde, Sir WldKarde , Lil-Miss WldKarde,
    Dame WldKarde Stamplar "Master Angler" "Main" ,
    Shady WldKarde, WldKarde"s Bacon, Jaded WldKarde,
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
    "Dames and Sirs, take my advice, pull down your pants...and slide on the ice!" Slightly adjusted quote of Dr. Sidney Friedman from M*A*S*H
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Update on my perfect roe situation.
    I finally joined a guild where they have someone that has the recipe.
    I ended up with 44 xp pots. I still have a few roe in my inventory.

I sold some for 5k per pot just to get some gold for my time spent and had a trivia question in guild chat for 2 xp pots for giggles cuz I was pretty happy.

despicable-me-minions-happy-excited-celebration.gif

Grats!
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    News from the Front

Good night in Cyro, plenty of blues and reds in Azura's, including the "guild that shall not be named"
    Highlight of the evening was taking the Chim scroll from Rayles, getting to the middle gate with it and getting stealth bombed by said guild of reds.
    Scroll was dropped, reds picked it up and those that died rezzed to Nikel and started riding back while the reds were playing with the scroll at the gate. They took off South with it, us hot on their tail and they stopped to make a stand on a long wooden bridge. Bad choke point, no way to get to them directly.
    We survived one counterattack, rezzed our dead then we stealthed around to their side of the bridge and caught the reds between us and our seige on the other side. Fierce battle ensued but we finally got the scroll back and made it to Black Boot with it :) woot!

Good times
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.

PC/NA
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shunravi wrote: »

Wayrest sewars..ezpz

Hah. My savior. For letting me know vet pledges weren't impossible :)

Oh, I should be home in about an hour ;) will be looking for a group to stream the pledge run!
    I'm afraid I missed it. Just got home from hockey and I'm freaking hammered.
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Good Morning
    Everyone must be sleeping it off lol
    here, this'll help

lot-cups-coffee-24596773.jpg

Don't I remember this exact same thread from launch
    forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/187043/your-inventory-is-full#latest

Reminds me of

sfds.jpg

PC/NA
This discussion has been closed.