Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Thread for PC Users :)

• freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oooooh new Red Banner at top of page.........

Troops off to get more popcorn. :)
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    freespirit wrote: »
    Nebthet78 wrote: »
    Question.......

What is it about that little padlock on a Thread title that makes me immediately click on that Thread?

I call that the S**ts and Giggles indicator. Enter at your own risk for a good laugh or a long face palm.

Thankyou @Nebthet78 for that answer......

I do indeed have many days enlightenment saved up and a bucket full of crowns........

Interesting! :)

Edit:- I was logging in and selling stuff but not actually using my enlightenment.

NP... I have lots of enlightenment saved up myself. I am just going to be doing normal play for now until they raise XP in Craglorn and what not and then I will find a darn good grind spot and go to town, or until a find a decent grind spot in VR where I can also grind out fishing baits with out too much competition.

Don't know much about fish or fishing BUT Dreugh drop fish as loot and there are several good grind spots for them........

@MissBizz are they the right type of fish for getting Perfect Roe?

Yeah but those fish are already filleted so are useless. You actually have to spend the time to really fish in the game to get the roe and it has a really low drop rate. I filleted 300 fish yesterday and got nothing.

Basically I am finding the whole "XP potion" thing is a huge time sink into the game. Time spent fishing, Time spent gathering mats to go fishing to try to get one roe. I totaled my time spent to do these things in game and found right now, my time is better spent just playing the game normally.

Ok I just logged in to check......

When did they change this?

Last time I was grinding Dreugh(admittedly over a couple of months ago) they were dropping whole named fish not just the provisioning mat.....

It was annoying me because they kept filling up my inventory space....

Obviously ZOS were ahead of me with this one :)

Months ago. I have never received a whole named fish from a Dreugh and I have been dealing with them for over six months now on different characters. I would be farming them like crazy if they did.

Quick update.....

@Nethbet78, I was battering some Dreugh earlier and these dropped.........

negkyd.jpg

20kvg40.jpg

2mry2z6.jpg

There were more but probably not enough to be a viable farming source for fish, however if grinding anyway, it's kinda a cool bonus. :)

I have yet to fillet them, I'm saving them 'til I have a pile to do....

Always find when refining mats the more I do the better the temper etc drop rate is. :)
    I am amused at the increase in yellow outline as you scroll further down this post.

Crab legs, anyone?

Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Ikr?
    Waitin for the flailing to begin. Here, I'll share...

popcorn-boxes.jpg
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Question.......

What is it about that little padlock on a Thread title that makes me immediately click on that Thread?

I call that the S**ts and Giggles indicator. Enter at your own risk for a good laugh or a long face palm.

I do indeed have many days enlightenment saved up and a bucket full of crowns........

Edit:- I was logging in and selling stuff but not actually using my enlightenment.

NP... I have lots of enlightenment saved up myself. I am just going to be doing normal play for now until they raise XP in Craglorn and what not and then I will find a darn good grind spot and go to town, or until a find a decent grind spot in VR where I can also grind out fishing baits with out too much competition.

Don't know much about fish or fishing BUT Dreugh drop fish as loot and there are several good grind spots for them........

Yeah but those fish are already filleted so are useless. You actually have to spend the time to really fish in the game to get the roe and it has a really low drop rate. I filleted 300 fish yesterday and got nothing.

Basically I am finding the whole "XP potion" thing is a huge time sink into the game. Time spent fishing, Time spent gathering mats to go fishing to try to get one roe. I totaled my time spent to do these things in game and found right now, my time is better spent just playing the game normally.

Last time I was grinding Dreugh(admittedly over a couple of months ago) they were dropping whole named fish not just the provisioning mat.....

Months ago. I have never received a whole named fish from a Dreugh and I have been dealing with them for over six months now on different characters. I would be farming them like crazy if they did.

Quick update.....

negkyd.jpg

20kvg40.jpg

2mry2z6.jpg

There were more but probably not enough to be a viable farming source for fish, however if grinding anyway, it's kinda a cool bonus. :)

Always find when refining mats the more I do the better the temper etc drop rate is. :)
    I am amused at the increase in yellow outline as you scroll further down this post.

Crab legs, anyone?

@Xendyn Save your popcorn! We're getting classy now, we have crab leg snacks!

crab-legs.jpg
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    *drools*
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.

PC/NA
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Xendyn wrote: »

Ikr?
    Waitin for the flailing to begin. Here, I'll share...

popcorn-boxes.jpg

TYVM.......

Second down time in 2 days.....

29cn9qf.gif

NB:- the actual exploding head gifs I found were imo too graphic. :)
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Question.......

Quick update.....

negkyd.jpg

20kvg40.jpg

2mry2z6.jpg

Crab legs, anyone?

crab-legs.jpg
    Blech... No thank you!
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone else experiencing De Ja Vu?

forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/159437/item-sold-indicator#latest
    forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/173559/item-sold-wich-one#latest

On a more positive note, only 30 thousand more views and we're caught up to the 15Gig-WTF thread ;)
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This whole forum is De Ja Vu right now....
    This one has an eloquent and well thought out response to tha... Ooh sweetroll!
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone else experiencing De Ja Vu?

forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/159437/item-sold-indicator#latest
    forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/173559/item-sold-wich-one#latest

On a more positive note, only 30 thousand more views and we're caught up to the 15Gig-WTF thread ;)

I wondered how I managed to get a brand new "awesome" from an old thread... lol
    Edited by MissBizz on June 25, 2015 5:09PM
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

crab-legs.jpg

Yum Yum.....

BUT...

Not only do we have crab-leg snacks we also have crab cheerleaders!!

vpc18j.gif
  • nastuug
    nastuug
    ✭✭✭✭✭

crab-legs.jpg

Yum Yum.....

BUT...

Not only do we have crab-leg snacks we also have crab cheerleaders!!

vpc18j.gif

funny-gif-tire-crab-running-away.gif
  • Lorkhan
    Lorkhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'm back, what did i miss?

giphy.gif
    0004.gif
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are we doing classy food? This guy may be able to help.

Hannibal-Food-Gallery-13-16x9-1.jpg
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • Rune_Relic
    Rune_Relic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Rune_Relic on June 25, 2015 8:59PM
    Anything that can be exploited will be exploited
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Quick update.....

negkyd.jpg

20kvg40.jpg

2mry2z6.jpg

Sweet.. thanks for sharing.. that goes give a nice little bonus when grinding out CPs in that zone.

Actual fishing lands you a lot more fish though, usually 60+ in an hour or so. Provided you can find a fishing hole without a bunch of other players around it that respawn rather frequently.
    Far too many characters to list any more.
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

TYVM.......

Second down time in 2 days.....

29cn9qf.gif

NB:- the actual exploding head gifs I found were imo too graphic. :)

Does this work better for an exploding head?

vlcsnap-error973_zpscumvvclb.png

Far too many characters to list any more.
  • nastuug
    nastuug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tumblr_n4ysfesmDf1qd8w33o1_500.gif
    Edited by nastuug on June 25, 2015 9:27PM
  • sadownik
    sadownik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I must admit to something but promise me that you wont take out tar and pitchforks. Reading formus now makes me sad. So many problems in console prevale from pc, even worse seems that some bugs already fixed on pc are comming back on consoles.

It worries me trully. Console crowd is much less patient than average pc player and ZOS by their actions in last months was prooving that console is exremly important.

What does it mean for pc?
  • hamgatan
    hamgatan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lorkhan wrote: »
    giphy.gif

Please tell me Zenon Konopka got his head smacked in good in that rumble... It would make my day
    PC / NA - 1500 CP
    L50 Argonian MagTemplar PvE Healer (US/EP) "Smothers-With-Pillows"
    L50 Argonian StamPlar PvE DPS/Solo (US/EP) "The Rusty Argonian Spade"
    L50 Khajit StamPlar PvE DPS (US/EP) "Critteh Kitteh"
    L50 Khajit MagDK PvE DPS 97k (US/EP) "Snowflake Crusher"
    L50 Redguard StamDK PvE Tank (US/DC) "Rampant Rabbit"
    L50 Dunmer MagDK PvE DPS (US/DC) "Deep Fried Bin Chicken"
    L50 Altmer MagSorc PvE DPS (US/DC) "Acirrum" - The vMA/vvH Potato Sorc
    L50 Orc StamSorc PvE DPS (US/AD) "Fraggle Proc"
    L50 Altmer MagBlade PvE Healer (US/AD) "Never Goanna Heal You Up"
    L20 Redguard StamBlade PvP Tank (US/AD) "Sneak Dogg"
    L50 Breton MagWarden PvE Healer (US/EP) "Drunk-The-Koolaid"
    L40 Orc StamDen PvE DPS (US/EP) "Fugly Betty"
    L50 Breton MagCro PvE DPS (US/DC) "Ivanna Fakakakis"
    L50 Redguard StamCro PvE DPS (US/DC) "Skeletons In The Closet"
    L50 Dunmer Stam Arcanist PvE DPS 80k (US/EP) "Sends-The-Trout" - 1 Bar Oakensoul
    L20 Nord Arcanist PvE Tank (US/EP) "Now Thats a Huge Witch"

Xbox One / NA - 360 CP
    L50 Altmer MagBlade (US/AD) "Cork Soaking"
    L10 Argonian Templar (US/EP) "Makes-Me-Moist"
    L10 Argonian MagDK (US/EP) "<Forced-Name-Change>"
    L27 Altmer MagSorc (US/EP) "Sorcie McSorcface"

|GM - The Bin Chicken Alliance | Aussie Dragon Slayers | Aedra | The Skooma Emporium | The Bus | The Bounty Hunters Guild |
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I reached level 10 in Vampirism and got the nice white color, so I respec before getting the cure. Three minutes later I walk back into the chapel to respec again. I forgot my Hirelings. There goes roughly 12K gold.

lol
    Ooohh look at all these skill points...oh wait...

yeh been there

PC/NA
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    sadownik wrote: »
    I must admit to something but promise me that you wont take out tar and pitchforks. Reading formus now makes me sad. So many problems in console prevale from pc, even worse seems that some bugs already fixed on pc are comming back on consoles.

It worries me trully. Console crowd is much less patient than average pc player and ZOS by their actions in last months was prooving that console is exremly important.

Think it means ZOS better hire back their original engine coders and get the mess ironed out.
    Doubt that'll happen, tho.

PC/NA
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    *shakes room*
    Wake Up!

popcorn-coffee-27939177.jpg

PC/NA
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sadownik wrote: »

I'm more worried about them having issues fixing more than one version of the game since it seems that changes are different for PS4 and XBox One along with obviously being different than PC. Pretty sure they have some content ready in the wheelhouse to keep players playing, but if the lack of tweaks to PC while working on consoles are any indication, I just don't see how they can actually adjust and work on things on the fly.
  • Lorkhan
    Lorkhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zenimax, consoles and PC

attn.jpg
  • Sunver
    Sunver
    ✭✭✭
    Lorkhan wrote: »
    zenimax, consoles and PC

attn.jpg

Shouldve painted ginger hair to the crying guy too.

When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;
    What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?
    For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.
    O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth!
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xendyn wrote: »
    *shakes room*
    Wake Up!

popcorn-coffee-27939177.jpg

c2fe05bdb006839930bbfae9c9f0f0c210b980412ce7c9e4a9f1e9ceb7700264.jpg

Became a vamp last night... just want it long enough to max it out.. get all the achievements and cure it.. lol. The quest is way more interesting than the werewolf one..

OH OH! It' Friday!!

200.gif
  • nastuug
    nastuug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    415c285d02e0a7dc1d5add54743a33a7ab6360c855bbf1a919b023deb2c7865a.jpg
  • coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    P3ZZL3 wrote: »
    Forums very slow and burping a lot..... Wonder why.....

Not enough Gifs....

I have been lapse, actually writing stuff.

My definition of a LAP dog.......

2s7cqdy.gif

OMG I want that dog. How sweet is that dog!!!

Grew up with bird dogs that always thought they were lap dogs. Big bird dogs...who always aim for the crotch when they jump on my lap!!!! It's like they know exactly what they are doing.
This discussion has been closed.