Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Thread for PC Users :)

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting thing about the update... As you all know I also have it on PS4 just to play around with...

I started the update 20 minutes ago, its half done.. Says 17 minutes left.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Muizer
    Muizer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New forum motto seems to be "why talk about something new if we can just repeat a discussion we've already had".
    Please stop making requests for game features. ZOS have enough bad ideas as it is!
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Muizer wrote: »
    New forum motto seems to be "why talk about something new if we can just repeat a discussion we've already had".

So is that veteran system crazy stuff or what? :p
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I thought that already was the forum motto.

giphy.gif
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PBpsy wrote: »

And how about those patch sizes?
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    UrQuan wrote: »

Yeah. After that inner light ball goes away, they add an extra skill slot and they fix NB cloak.

BTW anyone has a WW bite?
    Edited by PBpsy on June 24, 2015 9:59PM
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah. After that inner light ball goes away, they add an extra skill slot and they fix NB cloak.

When will the bank stacking bug be fixed?
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »

When will the bank stacking bug be fixed?

Yes probably in the same patch as the get on horse in Cyrodill fix and the Group leader bug fix.
    giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Edited by PBpsy on June 24, 2015 10:09PM
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
  • Psychobunni
    Psychobunni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    freespirit wrote: »
    Ok so this thread.......

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/185459/15-gb-patch-on-ps4#latest

Now has over 30k views!!

This tells me a couple of things.....

The game sold well on console......

ZOS are already managing to upset the console players.

I hope they stick it out(the new players), or we can forget about any new content anytime soon. :(

Or has many people repeatedly clicking it for new information from ZOS

If options weren't necessary, and everyone played the same way, no one would use addons. Fix the UI!

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    freespirit wrote: »
    Ok so this thread.......

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/185459/15-gb-patch-on-ps4#latest

Now has over 30k views!!

This tells me a couple of things.....

The game sold well on console......

ZOS are already managing to upset the console players.

I hope they stick it out(the new players), or we can forget about any new content anytime soon. :(

Or has many people repeatedly clicking it for new information from ZOS

I always wondered if it was total views or unique views. I guess I assumed total, as the number seems to shoot up rather quickly.
  • Heishi
    Heishi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JD2013 wrote: »
    JD2013 wrote: »
    Ooh where is this thread??

And afternoon all!

Good morning @JD2013! The thread

metallic_12inch_balloons_assorted.jpg

My 2000th post :smiley:

Woooooo grats!

And that thread is HILARIOUS.

53617480.jpg

Moar popcorn!!!! :smiley:
    58800227.jpg
    Edited by Heishi on June 24, 2015 10:18PM
    And so did many brave men, women, and beast fall to the end of Beta, never to be heard from again. All that is left, is whispers of the adventures they had.
  • coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh and @MissBizz I've been working on my fishing acheesements and am up to 15 perfect roe. I usually do it while watching a movie and I use that jail house door sound to alert me of a fish on the line so all I have to do is press e and r then e. I barely have to look at the screen. Awesome sauce. That fishing add on is great. I also love how all the water in cold harbor is foul water, nice touch there.

LOL but 36 provisoning writs in and i have 0 recipe fragments.

@PBpsy I have a ww bite if you're AD.
    Edited by coryevans_3b14_ESO on June 24, 2015 10:19PM
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh and @MissBizz I've been working on my fishing acheesements and am up to 15 perfect roe. I usually do it while watching a movie and I use that jail house door sound to alert me of a fish on the line so all I have to do is press e and r then e. I barely have to look at the screen. Awesome sauce. That fishing add on is great. I also love how all the water in cold harbor is foul water, nice touch there.

Congrats! Well, of on acheesments and perfect roe that is.

I assume PBpsy was joking - but I have a WW on EP.

Hey @coryevans_3b14_ESO are you NA? If you ever want to give that AD bite out.. my main is itching for the achievement.. (and hey, who wouldn't take the free stamina passive.. lol)
  • coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey @coryevans_3b14_ESO are you NA? If you ever want to give that AD bite out.. my main is itching for the achievement.. (and hey, who wouldn't take the free stamina passive.. lol)

Sure, i'll send ya a private with my in game info.
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As of this morning I'm up to 4 fragments, but I've lost track of how many writs I've done to get that... Plus I've got a double of one of them, so it's only 3 unique fragments.

Still... Gotta catch 'em all!
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You know that between my 2 accounts I've almost always got at least 1 WW bite available in each alliance, right? :p
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As of this morning I'm up to 4 fragments, but I've lost track of how many writs I've done to get that... Plus I've got a double of one of them, so it's only 3 unique fragments.

lol nice pokemon reference and very apropos. Once I started the fishing acheesements I couldn't stop so now I have to catch em all. Sure would like the recipe but I'll just keep adding to my perfect roe stash. Some day I'll sell the xp pots hopefully. I doubt I'll ever use em.
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

lol nice pokemon reference and very apropos. Once I started the fishing acheesements I couldn't stop so now I have to catch em all. Sure would like the recipe but I'll just keep adding to my perfect roe stash. Some day I'll sell the xp pots hopefully. I doubt I'll ever use em.
    I know, right? One of these days I'll get the Master Angler achievement... I just need more guild drunken fishing events...

And as far as the recipe goes, I don't even really know why i want it. I'm unlikely to use the drinks, and I don't care about selling them. I mean, once I know the recipe I'll be happy to make it for any guildies who want the drink, but I don't have any solid reason for wanting the recipe other than I want it!
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You know that between my 2 accounts I've almost always got at least 1 WW bite available in each alliance, right? :p

I always forget that I even wanted one lol. @coryevans_3b14_ESO don't worry, I'll hit up Urquan for one instead
  • BigM
    BigM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [img][/img]nCrdkxr.jpg
    “The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking
  • GreySix
    GreySix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif

That was a short-lived TV series.
    Crotchety Old Man Guild

"Hey you, get off my lawn!"
  • GreySix
    GreySix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nénlindë wrote: »
    Hi PC players!

gallery_83989_34767_13866101784c036b943f758.gif

j/k ... hello.
    Crotchety Old Man Guild

• UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GreySix wrote: »
    giphy.gif

That was a short-lived TV series.
    The last episode of it was actually pretty freaking depressing... I mean when you end your series with the main character causing the mass extinction of a massive number of species, including all of his friends and family...
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I know, right? One of these days I'll get the Master Angler achievement... I just need more guild drunken fishing events...

And as far as the recipe goes, I don't even really know why i want it. I'm unlikely to use the drinks, and I don't care about selling them. I mean, once I know the recipe I'll be happy to make it for any guildies who want the drink, but I don't have any solid reason for wanting the recipe other than I want it!

Exactly. I really don't need it it's just there so I HAZ TO HAVE IT!!!.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So... anyone else experiencing this?

Normally, my game is really stable.. but.. this past week.. I have crashed a lot.. weirdly I am always on my horse.. riding from the Crag bank to head out for writs.. it happens like.. RIGHT before I pass by the grocer. And, it doesn't actually crash.. just stops responding.

Now I just need to pay attention on if it's always this character... lol
  • coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So... anyone else experiencing this?

Normally, my game is really stable.. but.. this past week.. I have crashed a lot.. weirdly I am always on my horse.. riding from the Crag bank to head out for writs.. it happens like.. RIGHT before I pass by the grocer. And, it doesn't actually crash.. just stops responding.

Now I just need to pay attention on if it's always this character... lol

I've been running into more issues like that lately but I can never tell who to blame. Many times I thought it was ZOS but it was my interwebs. Lately though I'm leaning towards the game being at fault. There are nights I can't even get into grahtwood because of the infinite loading screens.
  • GreySix
    GreySix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Game's been a lot more stable for me.

But to be fair, I spend a lot more time on the forums than playing the game ... so what do I know?
    Crotchety Old Man Guild

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's odd because it's always in the exact same spot... no problems anytime or anywhere's else. Haha. And to think of it, it's when i'm just hopping on a toon to do writs.. so it's right at the beginning of logging in. Good chance it could be add-ons.. I'll investigate.
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's odd because it's always in the exact same spot... no problems anytime or anywhere's else. Haha. And to think of it, it's when i'm just hopping on a toon to do writs.. so it's right at the beginning of logging in. Good chance it could be add-ons.. I'll investigate.
    In similar circumstances (ie. just logged on to do writs and galloping towards where I need to go to grab the writ) I often get a sudden loading screen which only lasts briefly, and then everything's back to normal. So not quite the same as what's happening to you, but potentially the same underlying cause.
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In similar circumstances (ie. just logged on to do writs and galloping towards where I need to go to grab the writ) I often get a sudden loading screen which only lasts briefly, and then everything's back to normal. So not quite the same as what's happening to you, but potentially the same underlying cause.

Defintiely sounds similiar. I'll first try without add-ons, and if it still happens I'll put my PC back to stock. (OC'd right now). Maybe it should just be a loading screen but me PC is having a fit. lol
This discussion has been closed.