Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Thread for PC Users :)

• technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am enjoying all this popcorn; at a computer; from my recliner. With my Naga Epic and Wireless keyboard, my rig is on wheels to where I can just roll it to the big screen TV. Yep; all from my recliner. Oh, and did I mention I can actually use that keyboard?

EDIT: I could also use one of my couches as well. :open_mouth:

Forgot my image.

Y2Q_xD_Oiz.jpg
    Edited by technohic on June 19, 2015 12:19AM
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    technohic wrote: »
    I am enjoying all this popcorn; at a computer; from my recliner. With my Naga Epic and Wireless keyboard, my rig is on wheels to where I can just roll it to the big screen TV. Yep; all from my recliner. Oh, and did I mention I can actually use that keyboard?

Forgot my image.

Y2Q_xD_Oiz.jpg
    i didnt know whether to vote agree or awesome...

This one has an eloquent and well thought out response to tha... Ooh sweetroll!
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »

Forgot my image.

Y2Q_xD_Oiz.jpg

@technohic You get more awesomes if it looks like this. Haha

lego-pc-2.jpg
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • lathbury
    lathbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It seems at least one has discovered women also play MMO's now he's trying to count them all lol.
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    lathbury wrote: »
    It seems at least one has discovered women also play MMO's now he's trying to count them all lol.

lol
    Amazing what happens when you broaden your world a bit

girlgamers4.jpg
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I saw that. Haha.

...at least he didn't post this

tumblr_ma8r3xfXkO1qzgsr6.png
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • lathbury
    lathbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    made me think of this
    image.7021086.1158-fc-550x550-black.jpg
  • GreySix
    GreySix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xendyn wrote: »

lol
    Amazing what happens when you broaden your world a bit

girlgamers4.jpg

rule-30.jpg
    Crotchety Old Man Guild

"Hey you, get off my lawn!"
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This thread is going places...
    elephant-049fb.jpg.jpeg
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PBpsy wrote: »
    elephant-049fb.jpg.jpeg

739609.jpg

@Shunravi Hey! I asked Hero to do Fungal with me tomorrow :) He said he is usually on about 9pm EST, wanna join in?
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    elephant-049fb.jpg.jpeg

4b29a5ad6929e348b71a6ff56702d4901042e1d8be40c4d87ab40f54a607e1d2.jpg

Gooooood mooooooooooooooorrrrrnnninnnngggg ESO Land!

So, much ado in the forums at the moment with the quest for Bites, desperately seeking Roe and the release in the CS of the XP Potions. Then, of course, we have the earthquake moment of more finding out the value of doing cadwells silver and gold.

However, unless I'm mistaken, haven't ZoS confirmed everywhere but here that they are increasing the gains from doing Cadwells and Craglorn quests?

Oh and all hail the Popcorn Girl Gamers :)

movie_night_popcorn_costume.jpg
    CP561 Redguard | Jabsy Templar | Stamina Build
    CP561 Breton | Jesus Beam Templar | Magicka Build Forever!
    CP561 Naked Nord | Tanky DK | Stamigicka Build

✭✭✭ Check ESO Server Status Live!: http://eso.webhub.eu/ ✭✭✭
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    P3ZZL3 wrote: »
    elephant-049fb.jpg.jpeg

4b29a5ad6929e348b71a6ff56702d4901042e1d8be40c4d87ab40f54a607e1d2.jpg

Gooooood mooooooooooooooorrrrrnnninnnngggg ESO Land!

So, much ado in the forums at the moment with the quest for Bites, desperately seeking Roe and the release in the CS of the XP Potions. Then, of course, we have the earthquake moment of more finding out the value of doing cadwells silver and gold.

However, unless I'm mistaken, haven't ZoS confirmed everywhere but here that they are increasing the gains from doing Cadwells and Craglorn quests?

Oh and all hail the Popcorn Girl Gamers :)

movie_night_popcorn_costume.jpg

Morning? Already? I haven't even gone to bed yet.

tumblr_mcf0xicfx11qlosn9o1_500.gif
    Far too many characters to list any more.
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been at work for an hour :)

200_s.gif

• P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What the hell, as no one will take the opportunity to do it, I will :)
    qiBAy77gT.png

HAPPY 1000 POSTS GUYS! :D
    Edited by P3ZZL3 on June 19, 2015 8:14AM

• freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    P3ZZL3 wrote: »
    What the hell, as no one will take the opportunity to do it, I will :)
    qiBAy77gT.png

HAPPY 1000 POSTS GUYS! :D

YAY very cool!!

Morning All........

and today it's actually still morning. :)

15nkug2.gif

Preparation for the upcoming weekend of Console threads.....

30mr4nk.gif
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • Rinmaethodain
    Rinmaethodain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ended up doing Provisioning last night. Who knew that with only 500 gold you can level it from four all the way to fifty in twenty minutes...
    pics or didnt happen
    (<- this one spent several K's of gold on beets and seasoning and keeps crafting only highest lvl recipe i have and yet still provisioning 25)
    Edited by Rinmaethodain on June 19, 2015 12:03PM
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Now they have discovered cadwells and aren't happy I cant wait till they see the reward. I will definitely need more popcorn for that I cant wait.
    Also shouldnt all console threads like this closed as there are already threads on most of these issues from 14 months ago?
    just sayin :smile:

...maybe we should warn them. I honestly haven't finished gold yet, so I personally don't know what the reward is (although I'm sure I've read it somewhere).. I don't expect it to be worth any more than the last few "big" rewards. What I find unfortunate is I don't get to CHOOSE what it is. Like, hmm... help me out here guys, is it the mage's guild final quest where they ask you what you prefer? So then you get either a bow, staff, or sword I believe? They should at least do that..
    @MissBizz , and ruin the surprise?

Hail no.

Regarding the rest, let's just say it can be described by two words typically not found in the same sentence:
    • Epic
    • Turd

Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ended up doing Provisioning last night. Who knew that with only 500 gold you can level it from four all the way to fifty in twenty minutes...

Twenty minutes? Come on, could have did it in 15 ;) I've done this to 2 characters in the last week.. for free. I am a hoarder though.

@P3ZZL3 Congrats on the 1000 posts! Wooo!

@Merlin13KAGL Alright alright, we won't ruin the surprise with spoilers!

@MaximusDargus Just grab one recipe of each level, grab multicraft addon, and go to town. As soon as you open up the next recipe level, unlock it with a skill point, and keep going to town.

Found me a Fragment last night :)

As far as I can see roe is going about 19.5k on NA. I figure it will float there, maybe settle down a bit more like nirn? I don't really see it dropping drastically though.

Oh.. and...
    giphy.gif

Good morning all! Stayed up too late streaming Rivenspire questing :tired_face: Good this it's Friday!
  • Wifeaggro13
    Wifeaggro13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Death of the MMO right here. its been degenerating fast since 2008 but this is it. the death rattle. It really has nothing to do with consoles , casuals, the trinity, or the million other factors that people think caused the degeneration of the genre. what really killed it was corporate america, focus groups, marketing and the chase of the all mighty dollar by publishers and these once great game studios that made games for the players. not the stock holders. Now its high sales on multiple platforms with no thought to longevity. Start out sub switch the buisness model 9 months after launch and milk the cow until it dies . Prey on the naive which is going to be the console market PC players are wise to this trick now.

Really you can blame most of this on sony and blizzard. When EQ launched they hoped for 40 k subs. when they launched with 60 k and by the 6 month mark the had 540k wall street took notice as did big money publishers. then when WOW made the money of a third world country the Screw fest was on. big money publsihers started directing development teams on how what when where and for who the game should be made. now we have had a 11 year cycle of disposable MMO's and ESO is no different. The PC paid for the console development, ZOS just got a massive cash infusion with the console sales, which probalby puts them in the red now after their 300 million dollar loan to start this studio and fund their next game. ESO is the rear view mirror now, the content we recieved for PC was drivel and no where near the content they promised prior to launch and marketed.
    Edited by Wifeaggro13 on June 19, 2015 2:30PM
  • GreySix
    GreySix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meh, were I able to play games like Skyrim cooperatively, I'd not have bothered with ESO at all.
    Crotchety Old Man Guild

• UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Twenty minutes? Come on, could have did it in 15 ;) I've done this to 2 characters in the last week.. for free. I am a hoarder though.
    Well, between Monday evening and Tuesday morning I took 7 characters from Provisioning 38 (the minimum to have 2 points in hirelings) up to Provisioning 50 without costing me anything but a few stacks of mats I was sitting on... I'm not really sure if that's more impressive than taking 2 characters from min to 50 or less impressive. I mean, it's more characters, but they started higher. Also, I could have done all 7 of them Monday evening, but I got really bored and couldn't keep doing it in one session.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who would've known that honeymooning

15 minutes, eh? Challenge accepted.

@Spectral_Lord I expect video proof. Haha. Oh, and to be clear, that's ONE toon 15 minutes. Not both.
    Edited by MissBizz on June 19, 2015 4:51PM
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Friday night...... check

Popcorn for all........

s58rb7.gif

Got that covered!! :)
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watching discussions where people cannot get into PvP campaigns and remember how much of a gold mine the AvAvA could have been but got squandered and is getting squandered again on a new group of new players. This game could have been a great ES game with friends and a PvP venue attached that set it apart from all other MMOs, but man does it still try to be a grinder.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    freespirit wrote: »
    Friday night...... check

Popcorn for all........

s58rb7.gif

Got that covered!! :)

Still have a few hours to go for me...

pu2wKTn.gif

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *hangs head in shame*

So.. for as long as I've been around... ...

How do I put something in the "About" section of my forum profile?
  • Heishi
    Heishi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, no ESO for me for a while I suppose. My PC decided to crap out.

*Technical Addendum* Power went out due to storms, or rather one rogue lightening strike (I only heard thunder once in the whole time it was cloudy/rainy). It cause power to flicker just enough to shut everything off. Powering back on it came up to please install bootable device. v.v Tried swapping power from my BD and my HDD which ended up working, but it was locking up minutes after getting to windows. Eventually I thought I had it stabilized, played games and everything. No such luck. The next morning woke up to it locked up

This time it appears to be done for good. Tried swapping power between BD and HDD, tried changing the location on the power supply (it's modular so I can move/swap the power cables), tried a different sata connector, tried different cables, nothing.

Fortunately I keep a spare emergency hdd installed in the case unplugged. It's an OLD 160Gb (down from a 2Tb drive) mechanical sata drive. Good enough to take care of important things, but not enough room to really install my games.
    computer-smash-o.gif

nb4 comments about PC MR having to replace parts. Doesn't matter still better.

RIP HDD you were only 2 1/2 yrs old ;.;
    And so did many brave men, women, and beast fall to the end of Beta, never to be heard from again. All that is left, is whispers of the adventures they had.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heishi wrote: »

*Technical Addendum* Power went out due to storms, or rather one rogue lightening strike (I only heard thunder once in the whole time it was cloudy/rainy). It cause power to flicker just enough to shut everything off. Powering back on it came up to please install bootable device. v.v Tried swapping power from my BD and my HDD which ended up working, but it was locking up minutes after getting to windows. Eventually I thought I had it stabilized, played games and everything. No such luck. The next morning woke up to it locked up

This time it appears to be done for good. Tried swapping power between BD and HDD, tried changing the location on the power supply (it's modular so I can move/swap the power cables), tried a different sata connector, tried different cables, nothing.

Fortunately I keep a spare emergency hdd installed in the case unplugged. It's an OLD 160Gb (down from a 2Tb drive) mechanical sata drive. Good enough to take care of important things, but not enough room to really install my games.
    computer-smash-o.gif

Well... if the only thing fried is the HDD.. that's good. RIP HDD. Hopefully you can replace it soon.
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heishi wrote: »

computer-smash-o.gif

Oh noes! :o:'(

I had a scare just over a week ago when a transformer blew up outside my building and we lost a phase. I was actually playing ESO at the time, and all of a sudden there was no power. Then after a minute power came back, but only to half of my apartment. I was freaked out that there's be damage to my PC, but I was lucky.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • GreySix
    GreySix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Going out with the wife tonight, and she wants to consume some alcoholic beverages (unusual for her), so I'll be the designated driver, sticking with just one beer (or perhaps nursing two).

Ya'll have fun.
    Crotchety Old Man Guild

This discussion has been closed.