Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Blackwater Blade (EU)

• Dral_Shady
    Dral_Shady
    ✭✭✭
    HouLiGaN wrote: »
    From my eperience in BWB/Non-Vet campaign, for the last 2-3 Months+ when any faction nightcaps, the other two defiantly turn agaisnt it.

This. ANY faction that nightcaps gets targeted the next day, especially if they nightcap scrolls.
    That is all.

Simple truth. Deal with it.

• laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so AD is whining about getting double teamed?
    and say DC is the *** Alliance in BwB?

cant remember a time DC exploited here since i startet.
    cant remember when AD had its last emp.
    cant even remember if AD won a campaign in the last months^^
  • pppontus
    pppontus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    deleted
    Edited by pppontus on November 8, 2021 3:26AM
  • Mauz
    Mauz
    ✭✭✭
    pppontus wrote: »
    laksikus wrote: »

AD is the faction that afaik has not had a single emp that wasn't a morning cap since I started playing here in early May. It's okay guys, we do feel a little bit sorry for you :)

This debate is so pathetic.

In this campaign you can't become more than the king of losers. Don't forget that. It's laughable what effort all you ppl waste to get any imaginable advantage to defeat in ts groups some random noobs half of which dont even know in which direction to turn their keyboards.

That ZoS does nothing against exploiters is the problem in this game not in which faction you play.
  • pppontus
    pppontus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    deleted
  • HouLiGaN
    HouLiGaN
    ✭✭✭
    Mauz wrote: »

AD is the faction that afaik has not had a single emp that wasn't a morning cap since I started playing here in early May. It's okay guys, we do feel a little bit sorry for you :)

This debate is so pathetic.

In this campaign you can't become more than the king of losers. Don't forget that. It's laughable what effort all you ppl waste to get any imaginable advantage to defeat in ts groups some random noobs half of which dont even know in which direction to turn their keyboards.

That ZoS does nothing against exploiters is the problem in this game not in which faction you play.

Well you'll be surprised how many players from Beta play on This campaign, and I'm talking about all 3 factions ,
    A lot of players play just Non-Vet because they like the PvP. The survivablility is the key to Non-Vet. You think Zenimax is reducing the damage in the next update because it just came to them out of the blue ??

Even Guilds famous in Vet campaigns have been seen to Pop around non-Vet from time to time.
    If you think your Rightfull king is a guy that knows how to spam a few keys at the same time and cancel animations to Pop a massive amount of dmg , then I got nothing to say to u anymore. And I mean a lot of players will back me up and I know this as a fact., enemies and allies.

I know more then 10 people that have re- started the game and choosed to stick with BWB .
    Plus most of the people running for EMP, are just some that can't get it in Veteran campaigns so they come here to make there future toons have the "Former EMP" title and up to date the passive's ( not for long tho). Or maybe just wanna run for emperor to have the experience of it. Don't know any the regulars craving to become EMP , if it happends it happends. Atleast that's what I know.

Anyway. Just to close, yes I lead in Non-Vet and yes I do it in TeamSpeak. That's how I like it. I have fun with my Guildies like that. Do we go through all of that to just kill some newbies ?? Or PvDoor stuff?? That's another story you don't know, so before you Pop in a Campaigns and start saying stuff please learn about the campaign before hand.

• Angarato
    Angarato
    ✭✭✭
    nice try nightcapping emp there smurfs. too bad you cant win when actual people show up :D
    at least when AD nightcaps we get 5 scrolls. get on our lvl
  • pppontus
    pppontus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    deleted
  • Angarato
    Angarato
    ✭✭✭
    Angarato wrote: »
    nice try nightcapping emp there smurfs. too bad you cant win when actual people show up :D
    at least when AD nightcaps and scroll gate exploits we get 5 scrolls. get on our lvl

ftfy #l33texpl0itpron1ghtcapz

sorry I dont speak loser. anyone care to translate?

edit: saw your little edit there. hurhur so clever. when I was helping with scrolls we did it legit. I dont condone cheaters and I dont help them if they do. i was only there for the blue scrolls the other night.
    Edited by Angarato on August 18, 2015 8:20AM
  • pppontus
    pppontus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    deleted
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    at least when AD nightcaps and scroll gate exploits we get 5 scrolls. get on our lvl

ftfy #l33texpl0itpron1ghtcapz

sorry I dont speak loser. anyone care to translate?

edit: saw your little edit there. hurhur so clever. when I was helping with scrolls we did it legit. I dont condone cheaters and I dont help them if they do. i was only there for the blue scrolls the other night.

See, totally legit nightcap. Get on that level! :D
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nice try nightcapping emp there smurfs. too bad we cant win when actual people show up :D
    at least when AD pvdoors and scroll gate exploits we get 5 scrolls. get on our lvl

Edited by laksikus on August 18, 2015 12:13PM
  • HouLiGaN
    HouLiGaN
    ✭✭✭
    nice try nightcapping emp there smurfs. too bad we cant win when actual people show up :D
    at least when AD pvdoors and scroll gate exploits we get 5 scrolls. get on our lvl

Edited like a pro Nice one @pppontus xD
    Edited by HouLiGaN on August 18, 2015 1:06PM
  • Vyperia
    Vyperia
    ✭✭✭
    at least when AD nightcaps we get 5 scrolls. get on our lvl

This is just... :D nerf the AD nightcappers! Our empty keeps and NPC's cannot cope with their power!
    PC EU - CP 810+ - @Vyperia

Vyperia - Stamsorc EP
    Aela Of Rorikstead - Stamdk EP
    Fireya at-Rusa - Stamden DC

XB NA - CP 500+ - GT Vyperia

Aleri Telvanni - Magsorc AD
  • HouLiGaN
    HouLiGaN
    ✭✭✭
    @LokirOfRorikstead it's not the npc's that need it , it's Us the "smurfs" that need traning in PvE ;P
  • Vyperia
    Vyperia
    ✭✭✭
    @HouLiGaN time to take mostwanted zombie grinding at fare then :D you'll all be great PvEers in no time!

Vyperia - Stamsorc EP

• HouLiGaN
    HouLiGaN
    ✭✭✭
    @HouLiGaN time to take mostwanted zombie grinding at fare then :D you'll all be great PvEers in no time!

Haha yeah, it wasn't MW trying to nightcap btw...
    If we ever did it wouldn't work out, we always need some Randoms to take out the Archers on top on the keeps... We get pushed around to easily its a mess xD
  • Angarato
    Angarato
    ✭✭✭
    lol at blue giving their scroll to reds in exchange for their protection. you truly are the joke of blackwater.
  • Lisa_Lisa
    Lisa_Lisa
    lol at blue giving their scroll to reds in exchange for their protection. you truly are the joke of blackwater.

What? That's got to be the saltiest post I've ever seen.

You guys really are deluded with all your conspiracies.
    Edited by Lisa_Lisa on August 18, 2015 8:24PM
    ~ Little Dragons ~

Characters:
    Lisa Lisa - Templar
    Lisandrea - Former Empress - Nightblade
    Lisa Lisa II - Dragon Knight
    Lisa Lisa III - Sorcerer
    Kiss-Shot-Acerola-Orion - Nightblade
  • Angarato
    Angarato
    ✭✭✭
    salty or the truth? all defenders at alma ruma. none at ni-mokh. than red opens rayles for blue to take. blue doesnt even try to prevent the reds. how does it feel being a pet?
  • Lisa_Lisa
    Lisa_Lisa
    lel.
    You expect DC to defend both scrolls equally? If they did they'd of loosed both.

It's basic thinking risk losing both or lose one, EP have chosen the second option many times. Boohoo they chose to defend against AD what a shame, that's not our fault.

Also you guys only pushed to rayles when you saw us take warden. You guys just pounce on who's being pushed, like vultures.

Don't come on the forums making *** conspiracies just because another alliance gained a scroll and you didn't.
    ~ Little Dragons ~

Characters:
    Lisa Lisa - Templar
    Lisandrea - Former Empress - Nightblade
    Lisa Lisa II - Dragon Knight
    Lisa Lisa III - Sorcerer
    Kiss-Shot-Acerola-Orion - Nightblade
  • Vyperia
    Vyperia
    ✭✭✭
    @Angarato how many time do you feel it necessary to moan? Stop posting rubbish here and you might take a scroll next time

Vyperia - Stamsorc EP

• HouLiGaN
    HouLiGaN
    ✭✭✭
    wow, so yellows and reds pushed for Blue scrolls ??? What kind of Deal did you guyz make?? No seriously tell me !!

This is madness !! Not fair, Reds!! Our Long lasting relationship has come to an End :'( , why did you guys cheat on us?? I thought we were ready to move on to bigger things...

P.S ... If your wondering, this is kinda how you guys sound like (AD) in every comment ..
    Edited by HouLiGaN on August 18, 2015 9:55PM
  • Most_Awesome
    Most_Awesome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All that AP gained at the Temple yuuuuuuuuumy :D
  • Asmael
    Asmael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Prince PvD strikes again!

Scrollz AND emperorship, otherwise it's no fun.

AD... AD... AD...

You complain it always ends up in 1v2, but you just confirmed your title as the "joke" faction not being to do anything outside nigthcapping.

Even had a small talk with Prince PvD himself, congratulating himself of how good he is for being able to nightcap with 12 or so people... #OmgOPNerfPloxThxL33tSkillz

He also complained that the campaign is "unfair". Well, if you think that wanting to reclaim lost scrolls to a nightcap is not a valid reason for attacking you... Sorry peeps, you wrong.

Let the counter-attack / AD destruction -followed by the rage- begin...
    PC EU - Zahraji of the Void, aka "Kitty", the fluffiest salmon genocider in town.
    Poke @AsmaeI (last letter is uppercase "i") on PC EU or Asmael#9325 on Discord and receive a meow today.
  • Angarato
    Angarato
    ✭✭✭
    Asmael wrote: »
    whining.

go sit in your keep and cry some more. oh wait you don't have a keep.
  • pppontus
    pppontus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    deleted
    Edited by pppontus on July 17, 2023 7:04AM
  • Angarato
    Angarato
    ✭✭✭
    DC nightcapped last night. its not our fault they couldnt get emp or more than 1 scroll with 30 vs 0 people
  • pppontus
    pppontus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    deleted
  • Angarato
    Angarato
    ✭✭✭
    you guys try the same but fail. conclusion: even the walls and npcs are better than DC.