The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Blackwater Blade (EU)

• Jawasa
    Jawasa
    ✭✭✭
    @MelemB do is now getting wiped by destro ults in sotha sil.
  • Alphaa
    Alphaa
    ✭✭✭
    Jawasa wrote: »
    @MelemB do is now getting wiped by destro ults in sotha sil.

Its true we sux herd
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    @MelemB and @Lieblingsjunge AD got good coz i went there to help and they have a few passionate players that also give good /zone calls in chat. DC have usual problem of awful /zone chat from trolls so we de-pop fast and no one can read tactics (nothing new), EP just need DO back or some entrepreneur to make a new guild there.

I called it months ago but Kyne just feels like an easy emperor farm now. I grind players to level not NPC but Kyne has lost its umpff. To be honest battlegrounds titles are more respectable than 'Former Emperor' title but i know a lot of people want the costume/dye/throne, these emperor runs kill the comaraderie often.

AD and EP were fun to fight alongside recently and /zone was cool, DC need to shape up though for the vibes, too many trolls and haters. I think this is why most of the good DC players went to Vivec.

I have friends from other alliances that rolled DC to check it out, they were shocked by the amount of nonsense in /zone.

For now I guess Kyne is a zergalist training ground for Big Boss. He says he is bored of morning caps and moving to NA though. I hope so so that i can enjoy Vivec again.
  • Alphaa
    Alphaa
    ✭✭✭
    DO will not be returning to Kyne. We are enjoying the prime time Sothis fights right now, we will be moving to vivec once our members are comfortable to do so.

Few of us are making DC chars to play in sothis in the off peak hours, so you might see us in Kyne while we level through.
  • Lieblingsjunge
    Lieblingsjunge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @raviour Don't boost your ego too much, please. You're not the reason a whole alliance suddenly wins - thinking that shows extreme arrogance I am not interested in partaking in.So my partiicpating in the thread ends here.
    Alphaa wrote: »
    DO will not be returning to Kyne. We are enjoying the prime time Sothis fights right now, we will be moving to vivec once our members are comfortable to do so.

Few of us are making DC chars to play in sothis in the off peak hours, so you might see us in Kyne while we level through.

Oh yeah, I think I saw you there when I raided there with Zerg Squad on Sotha last weekend. Was pretty intense fighting the amounts of EP. But was cool. Always good to see more and more guilds forming. Let's hope they(the guilds that's newly formed/reformed) remain and improve together. Would be nice to have even more organised PvP going. Might include more people, too.
    And EP definitely need more members on Vivec - they're not ven locked during primetime anymore.
    Even tho I enjoyed my time in BwB - I do prefer my levelled out characters xD
    Ignorance is the greatest weapon of tyranny.
    PC - EU.
    Lieblingsjunge(AD) - Racechanged Argonian :< | AR 50 - No double AP or Bleakers involved |
    Sits-On-Cacti(DC) - Problem?
    Fail-With-Tail(AD) - Healing Springs-spammer :<
    Tiny Liebs(EP) - Very Tiny. Also heals.
    Lieblingsmädchen(DC) - Magplar is love.
    The Dominàtrix(AD) - Chains, whip, whip, whip.
    Fluffy Furball Kitten(DC) - Kittycat, meow.
    Your Face(EP) - People make bad jokes about my name =(
    Liebs-With-Trees(AD) - Male argo with a big tail :>

Officer/Sandwitch of Zerg Squad
    My title: The Maneater, Destroyer of Maneuvers, Bane of Potatoes, she who devours them, The Black Hole, the humorless, first of her name.
  • some_randomer2
    raviour wrote: »
    @MelemB and @Lieblingsjunge AD got good coz i went there to help and they have a few passionate players that also give good /zone calls in chat. DC have usual problem of awful /zone chat from trolls so we de-pop fast and no one can read tactics (nothing new), EP just need DO back or some entrepreneur to make a new guild there.

I called it months ago but Kyne just feels like an easy emperor farm now. I grind players to level not NPC but Kyne has lost its umpff. To be honest battlegrounds titles are more respectable than 'Former Emperor' title but i know a lot of people want the costume/dye/throne, these emperor runs kill the comaraderie often.

AD and EP were fun to fight alongside recently and /zone was cool, DC need to shape up though for the vibes, too many trolls and haters. I think this is why most of the good DC players went to Vivec.

I have friends from other alliances that rolled DC to check it out, they were shocked by the amount of nonsense in /zone.

For now I guess Kyne is a zergalist training ground for Big Boss. He says he is bored of morning caps and moving to NA though. I hope so so that i can enjoy Vivec again.

Aye it was all you rav, come back to AD, we need your might to lead us to glory again. We are but simple players with lives compared to thou glory.
    Aka Nemesis, Dyslexia Untied
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    nah was true, i got no ego, only truth. i not saying i OP, i just a lucky mascot.
  • Ray Dm
    Ray Dm
    ✭✭
    Can we please show respect towards DC's greatest leader and mightiest warrior please? You are all peasants beneath his glory!
  • Ufretin
    Ufretin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice. @Tillalarrien looking forward to dueling you then :)

• Alphaa
    Alphaa
    ✭✭✭
    Ufretin wrote: »

Nice. @Tillalarrien looking forward to dueling you then :)

Not too sure if @Tillalarrien will be making one
  • Tillalarrien
    Tillalarrien
    ✭✭✭
    Im burned out on char lvling and gear farming xD might take some time before i make another char..
    sorry @Ufretin :/
    Valkynaz of the Daedric Order
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    its over
  • Tillalarrien
    Tillalarrien
    ✭✭✭
    Until some idiot ruins that perfect closing comment with a poor joke..
    Valkynaz of the Daedric Order
  • Alphaa
    Alphaa
    ✭✭✭
    Well done @Tillalarrien
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bring back 1.5 BwB :(

Vivec is OK after midnight but the rest is totally boring.

Thornblade was a lot of fun but so many changes since it was removed.
  • Ultimate_Overlord
    Ultimate_Overlord
    ✭✭✭
    RIP @Nihili
    True son of bwb
    May his memory live on forever
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HfTMl8Fc554
  • Alphaa
    Alphaa
    ✭✭✭
    Played Kyne for the first time in months tonight, was pretty fun for a while :)
  • Asmael
    Asmael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    WTB 1.6 BwB.

Having to recraft your entire gear every 2 levels is a royal PITA.

You didn't need to worry about gear as a newer player, you didn't need to worry about min-maxing. You just crafted a full set of Willow's path level 1 with divines or training, you picked a mundus and a drink and could roll from level 1 to 49 with it. The only broken things were nirnhoned and CPs (but it wasn't too much of an issue since they were released during the same patch).

PC EU - Zahraji of the Void, aka "Kitty", the fluffiest salmon genocider in town.
    Poke @AsmaeI (last letter is uppercase "i") on PC EU or Asmael#9325 on Discord and receive a meow today.
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    1.5 was better, Hodor noob.
  • JamilaRaj
    JamilaRaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Asmael wrote: »
    WTB 1.6 BwB.

Having to recraft your entire gear every 2 levels is a royal PITA.

You didn't need to worry about gear as a newer player, you didn't need to worry about min-maxing. You just crafted a full set of Willow's path level 1 with divines or training, you picked a mundus and a drink and could roll from level 1 to 49 with it. The only broken things were nirnhoned and CPs (but it wasn't too much of an issue since they were released during the same patch).

Indeed. Gear and consumables scaling in the noob campaign is just as bad as champion points once were. For players that have access to best items it is annoying overhead, the rest, especially newbies, is doomed. And it has been like this since Orsinium? A display of utter, if sadly unsurprising lack of interest the devs have in the noob campaign.
    Moreover, given that some newer, paywalled item sets grant bonuses to two stats at once (e.g. both max stamina and max magicka), it is also P2W issue.
  • Ultimate_Overlord
    Ultimate_Overlord
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure if trolling or just stupid.
    Edited by Ultimate_Overlord on December 2, 2017 6:23AM
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    trolling.
    Trainee set exists on starting island, not behind a paywall
  • Ufretin
    Ufretin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LFG Bleakrock Isle for Trainee Set farming
  • JamilaRaj
    JamilaRaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which is one, non-craftable set with random traits. Trait-change in paid DLC is also a marvel.
  • pieratsos
    pieratsos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    JamilaRaj wrote: »
    Which is one, non-craftable set with random traits. Trait-change in paid DLC is also a marvel.

u can buy the transmutation station. its not paid DLC
  • JamilaRaj
    JamilaRaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, good to know. Though it is still one set alterable with additional expense/overhead, versus multiple craftable sets.

EDIT: actually, no. Only 5-piece bonus of trainee set buffs multiple stats at once. 5-piece bonus is always special and somewhat stronger. A few DLC sets buff multiple stats at once as part of their 2/3/4-piece bonuses. Whereas base game sets grant 4 bonuses for 5 pieces, DLC sets effectively grant 5 (or more?) bonuses for 5 pieces, which makes them superior and therefore P2W.
    Also, some master writs (needed to earn vouchers to buy transmutation station) themselves depend on DLCs.
    Edited by JamilaRaj on January 10, 2018 3:01PM
  • Mauz
    Mauz
    ✭✭✭
    Best PVP I had in ESO was in Blackwater before introduction of battlespirit and CP. All have the same stats, no matter of gear quality and gear level and only the set boni count. That was the most fun in PvP I had in ESO by now.

All the griefer could still grind dawnbreaker, read all book shelfs or use the most expensive pots and poisons, don't show up before they are level 30+ to get even the slightest advantage against ppl who don't know in which direction they've to turn their keyboard. But there would still be at least a kind of balance between ppl who know the game and the ones who dont.

I made a toon at release day which I level from time to time in the noob campaign. It's right now 45. It has never been worse than now. Recently I exchanged my old gear with blue shackle breaker and buyed boxes until I had the spriggan set. It's like day and night. 4 of 5 ppl are in execution range with one single combo. Even in Sotha Sil I can compete with easily. My stats are scaled so well that it's not far from my vet toon. But on the other side I still meet ppl in Kyne which are absolutely pointless to even try. With TS and hitting with synchronized dawnbreakers each one 12-15k dmg on 8 pieces impen.

I don't want to know which kind ego needs such kind of satisfaction but I just try to image how a new player would feel in such a situation. I most likely would just level to 50, obtain decent gear and start to learn in sotha sil.

Therefore I think what they discuss in the other threads would be best: just delete Kyne and increase the population in Sotha Sil with the new players. Most time Kyne is empty anyway.

• Ultimate_Overlord
    Ultimate_Overlord
    ✭✭✭
    Woah players executing things properly in a group? What a crime! Those tryhards even got an ult that can be unlocked effortlessly from just grinding in any place with undead! Aaand they use shacklebreaker, the most op set ever! Wow these people
    Edited by Ultimate_Overlord on December 11, 2017 6:44PM
  • pieratsos
    pieratsos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mauz wrote: »
    Best PVP I had in ESO was in Blackwater before introduction of battlespirit and CP. All have the same stats, no matter of gear quality and gear level and only the set boni count. That was the most fun in PvP I had in ESO by now.

All the griefer could still grind dawnbreaker, read all book shelfs or use the most expensive pots and poisons, don't show up before they are level 30+ to get even the slightest advantage against ppl who don't know in which direction they've to turn their keyboard. But there would still be at least a kind of balance between ppl who know the game and the ones who dont.

I made a toon at release day which I level from time to time in the noob campaign. It's right now 45. It has never been worse than now. Recently I exchanged my old gear with blue shackle breaker and buyed boxes until I had the spriggan set. It's like day and night. 4 of 5 ppl are in execution range with one single combo. Even in Sotha Sil I can compete with easily. My stats are scaled so well that it's not far from my vet toon. But on the other side I still meet ppl in Kyne which are absolutely pointless to even try. With TS and hitting with synchronized dawnbreakers each one 12-15k dmg on 8 pieces impen.

I don't want to know which kind ego needs such kind of satisfaction but I just try to image how a new player would feel in such a situation. I most likely would just level to 50, obtain decent gear and start to learn in sotha sil.

Therefore I think what they discuss in the other threads would be best: just delete Kyne and increase the population in Sotha Sil with the new players. Most time Kyne is empty anyway.

Griefers in kyne abusing new players. So send new players to sotha so that everyone can abuse them. Genius, absolutely genius. Will obviously fix the problem.
  • Amareen
    Amareen
    ✭✭
    Time for me to cry a litte :P. For me, PvP in ESO has lost almost all interest, and PvP is the only thing that keeps me playing ESO, so I'll probably will just end up playing another game >.<.

In BwB, once I graduated from Total Noob to Noob, I was all happy going around with a decent crafted blue gear, but since people keep getting stronger, I had to improve it to at least survive 2 seconds. But I also don't want to improve it too much, its non vet after all. So, for a while it was ok, it seemed to me that a lot of players were more or less on the same level and fights could be fun. But now, the players I cross mostly are either newbies that don't know what to do and it's not a fair fight, or very tanky ppl to whom my attacks won't do anything but they do a lot of damage and smash me like a bug.

Adding to that, in my opinion, the fights are unbalanced in numbers, you either zerg or get zergued, the strategic part of the battles is gone (has been gone for a long time), and the alternative of not joining the zerg is to jump for 1 hour around some rock. And ppl told me, go Vet PvP... Vet PvP its worse. Yes, I feel free to go there with the best gear I can find, but the lag kills my PC, and the fights consists in zerg trains smashing each other around. I don't know why they made such a big map, put just 1 keep in a little map and PvP won't change.

Crying time over. I guess I am specially salty because when I started playing ESO I loved the way PvP was. Maybe I have just overplayed it.