The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Blackwater Blade (EU)

• raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Alphaa only @valancer and @praefacare used spies at DC
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    grats to 'the black' on another successful nightcap, your guild is op
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    lol @Ultimate_Overlord , i need clarification on your clarity
  • Alphaa
    Alphaa
    ✭✭✭
    raviour wrote: »
    grats to 'the black' on another successful nightcap, your guild is op

Too many OP guilds on AD now.

How will EP cope...?
  • Extinct_Solo_Player
    Extinct_Solo_Player
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello, i am GeorgeWhite and id like to point out that this thread is underperforming in the meme department. I have also spotted too many ninjas lurking here.
    Can we get some clarification on the issue?
    @ZOS_EricGrobull
    @ZOS_LichRambert
    @ZOS_FattMiror

Lmao fatt miror XD
  • Valencer
    Valencer
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Can confirm. @valancer had spies in DC zone chat all the time. Why isnt that guy banned yet?
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    12+ DC with emp vs lil' old me for last 5 hours

ugHwLQW.jpg

gg lads
    Edited by raviour on July 22, 2017 6:00AM
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    @valencer as AD said to me when i left DC coz @praefacare was using spies n being annoying in zone 'it's war, what do you expect'...

personally i think its a game so i see it as sport...
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Valencer wrote: »

Can confirm. @valancer had spies in DC zone chat all the time. Why isnt that guy banned yet?

Whos that poor @valancer guy you keep mentioning.

@raviour whats your EP name? Ill make sure to focus you, when we come back with our sexy spy network
  • Victimize
    Victimize
    ✭✭✭
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    RIP this thread, only overlord, victimize and elder bar steward are left in blackwater now.

was a fun 3 years, good times n was a pleasure to lead many of the pugs, sadly its finally lost its umpff tho.

to the above mentioned gtfo, its a sinking ship for try hards. let the newbie chumps be. you dudes are all pretty new and u never saw the glory days of 1.5, things progressively got worse.

even nox is preferring sotha/vivec n thats saying something. eximzy not even on much. lets leave blackwater (kyne*) for the newblets and go smash it up in vivec like our destiny tells us........
  • some_randomer2
    RIP this thread, only overlord, victimize and elder bar steward are left in blackwater now.

was a fun 3 years, good times n was a pleasure to lead many of the pugs, sadly its finally lost its umpff tho.

to the above mentioned gtfo, its a sinking ship for try hards. let the newbie chumps be. you dudes are all pretty new and u never saw the glory days of 1.5, things progressively got worse.

even nox is preferring sotha/vivec n thats saying something. eximzy not even on much. lets leave blackwater (kyne*) for the newblets and go smash it up in vivec like our destiny tells us........

What? What about me?? I'm still here!
    Aka Nemesis, Dyslexia Untied
  • Hridhbjarn
    How's faction balance on Blackwater Kyne these days?
    I want to create a new char to mostly to enjoy under-50 PVP, and wouldn't mind rolling with the funnest alliance (for me, that's rather the underdog than the one map capping all the time - also lake of drama or toxic folks is a plus)
    Edited by Hridhbjarn on August 19, 2017 9:29PM
  • Ufretin
    Ufretin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hridhbjarn wrote: »
    I want to create a new char to mostly to enjoy under-50 PVP, and wouldn't mind rolling with the funnest alliance (for me, that's rather the underdog than the one map capping all the time - also lake of drama or toxic folks is a plus)

Haven't played much in Kyne lately but as far as I can see AD has been the zergiest/nightcappiest alliance for months, EP usually being the underdogs. Most EP regulars / guilds have left so toxicity level should be low atm ;)
  • Ultimate_Overlord
    Ultimate_Overlord
    ✭✭✭
    I didnt choose the bwb life, the bwb life chose me
  • Victimize
    Victimize
    ✭✭✭

Actually I'm in Vivec mostly. Just that dude bro 1VX tryharder overlord hiding behind his trees now :trollface:. On a serious note Rav do you literally call every solo player and players who are better than you a tryharder? I think you need to craft some cost poisons to sort them out on your bone pirate mag sorc!
    Edited by Victimize on August 21, 2017 8:05AM
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    hehe i still solo bro and i respect tryharders, i was just a slacker tho in kyne. i can 1vx on DK only but DK is my thing. bone pirate magsorc sounds cool. shey was talking about high stam regen being op on a 1vx mag sorc in heavy for the roll dodges, i might give it a go....

but damn so its just overlord n mass confusion left then... who's gonna train people for vet now ? :(
  • Ray Dm
    Ray Dm
    ✭✭
    Solo next to zergs
  • Ray Dm
    Ray Dm
    ✭✭
    hehe i still solo bro and i respect tryharders, i was just a slacker tho in kyne. i can 1vx on DK only but DK is my thing. bone pirate magsorc sounds cool. shey was talking about high stam regen being op on a 1vx mag sorc in heavy for the roll dodges, i might give it a go....

but damn so its just overlord n mass confusion left then... who's gonna train people for vet now ? :(

@Ultimate_Overlord . You were asking about mag sorc advice. Sorry i couldn't respond at the time because I was too busy getting 1vXed by @raviour the great with his OP troll king build... But now that we're here, maybe you can take advice from the greatest himself?
  • Ultimate_Overlord
    Ultimate_Overlord
    ✭✭✭
    @Victimize @Ray Dm You both aint ***
    Edited by Ultimate_Overlord on August 21, 2017 1:24PM
  • Amareen
    Amareen
    ✭✭
    Hridhbjarn wrote: »

Then EP is your place. Go and wake them up!

Make BWB great again T_T
  • Xarc
    Xarc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DC and EP are ~same. AD doesnt need any help... Yellow zerg goes well, everydays.
    @xarcs FR-EU-PC -
    "La mort, c'est surfait.", Xarc
    Xãrc -- breton necro - DC - AvA rank50
    Xarcus -- imperial DK - DC - AvA rank50
    Elnaa - breton NB - DC - AvA rank50
    Xärc -- breton NB - DC - AvA rank47
    Isilenil - Altmer NB - AD - AvA rank41
    Felisja - Bosmer NB - DC - AvA rank39
    Xàrc - breton necro - DC - AvA rank27
    Xalisja - bosmer necro - DC - AvA rank16
    kàli - redguard templar - DC - AvA rank32
    - since april.2014
  • Hridhbjarn
    Thanks for the infos. All my chars have been EP till now, and I am most likely going to roll an Orc, so my choice is either DC, or an Orc having grown up adopted by Nords...
    Going for a change of point of view, or once again claiming Blood for the Pact!?! >:)
    Edited by Hridhbjarn on August 21, 2017 3:11PM
  • Ray Dm
    Ray Dm
    ✭✭

No u
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    i take it back, gonna delete a char to make orc DK on main. dunno what alliance out of EP and DC tho.... EP zone more fun but i got love for DC. AD don't really need help. i accept gold for votes from who wants me... (probably neither :smiley: )
  • Ufretin
    Ufretin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i take it back, gonna delete a char to make orc DK on main. dunno what alliance out of EP and DC tho.... EP zone more fun but i got love for DC. AD don't really need help. i accept gold for votes from who wants me... (probably neither :smiley: )

I vote EP. Out of money, sorry, but I'll gladly give you my 3 yerba mate + 2 seaweed :)
  • Victimize
    Victimize
    ✭✭✭
    Ray Dm wrote: »

No u

Top kek
  • Lieblingsjunge
    Lieblingsjunge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After being the underdog for so long - AD's been dominant the past month(s). Before it was DC dominating everything, now it's AD.

Guess DC got tired of always outnumbering so they re-rolled to the other faction(AD), just to make AD the new outnumbering faction :^
    Ignorance is the greatest weapon of tyranny.
    PC - EU.
    Lieblingsjunge(AD) - Racechanged Argonian :< | AR 50 - No double AP or Bleakers involved |
    Sits-On-Cacti(DC) - Problem?
    Fail-With-Tail(AD) - Healing Springs-spammer :<
    Tiny Liebs(EP) - Very Tiny. Also heals.
    Lieblingsmädchen(DC) - Magplar is love.
    The Dominàtrix(AD) - Chains, whip, whip, whip.
    Fluffy Furball Kitten(DC) - Kittycat, meow.
    Your Face(EP) - People make bad jokes about my name =(
    Liebs-With-Trees(AD) - Male argo with a big tail :>

Officer/Sandwitch of Zerg Squad
    My title: The Maneater, Destroyer of Maneuvers, Bane of Potatoes, she who devours them, The Black Hole, the humorless, first of her name.
  • MelemB
    MelemB
    ✭✭
    After being the underdog for so long - AD's been dominant the past month(s). Before it was DC dominating everything, now it's AD.

Guess DC got tired of always outnumbering so they re-rolled to the other faction(AD), just to make AD the new outnumbering faction :^

That's because we love Daedric Order as our foes and want to fight them, so we can only choose between DC and AD ;)

And @raviour, as much as I like you ;) , due to your reputation you should not ask for gold for the one who would accept you in their faction, instead ask who would bid the most gold in order to sick you on the the opponent faction :D
  • Ultimate_Overlord
    Ultimate_Overlord
    ✭✭✭
    I dont even know what a rav is