The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Blackwater Blade (EU)

• Extinct_Solo_Player
    Extinct_Solo_Player
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Zodiac_ Are you that zodiac guy who solos near a zerg all the time?
    O1YOlmv.png
    Edited by Extinct_Solo_Player on June 26, 2017 9:30AM
  • Zodiac_
    Zodiac_
    ✭✭✭

Pretty sure that you know who i am.

Do you want me to write who you are or you have been already banned for this week? B)
    Edited by Zodiac_ on June 26, 2017 10:18AM
  • Xarc
    Xarc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    O1YOlmv.png

We all experienced that ^^
    @xarcs FR-EU-PC -
    "La mort, c'est surfait.", Xarc
    Xãrc -- breton necro - DC - AvA rank50
    Xarcus -- imperial DK - DC - AvA rank50
    Elnaa - breton NB - DC - AvA rank50
    Xärc -- breton NB - DC - AvA rank47
    Isilenil - Altmer NB - AD - AvA rank41
    Felisja - Bosmer NB - DC - AvA rank39
    Xàrc - breton necro - DC - AvA rank27
    Xalisja - bosmer necro - DC - AvA rank16
    kàli - redguard templar - DC - AvA rank32
    - since april.2014
  • Ray Dm
    Ray Dm
    ✭✭
    Sounds like a yes
  • Zodiac_
    Zodiac_
    ✭✭✭
    Reilly enjoying how we 'stick to the point' in this thread
  • Ray Dm
    Ray Dm
    ✭✭
    I don't think there is a point. This thread has been made a very long time ago. The point can be whatever we want it to be.
    And Overlord made a point to call you out on zerg surfing. At least clap back, I think this thread could use some drama
  • Victimize
    Victimize
    ✭✭✭
    Ray Dm wrote: »
    I don't think there is a point. This thread has been made a very long time ago. The point can be whatever we want it to be.
    And Overlord made a point to call you out on zerg surfing. At least clap back, I think this thread could use some drama
    wtb drama
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rk52LHdxVM8
  • Zodiac_
    Zodiac_
    ✭✭✭
    Ray Dm wrote: »

Talk us about your vet campaign experiences then
  • Ray Dm
    Ray Dm
    ✭✭
    Still dodging Overlord's claim :(
  • Ultimate_Overlord
    Ultimate_Overlord
    ✭✭✭
    ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    Edited by Ultimate_Overlord on June 26, 2017 11:36PM
  • Ray Dm
    Ray Dm
    ✭✭
    Hahahahaha
  • Alphaa
    Alphaa
    ✭✭✭
    I did a nice 1 vs X against overlord he is trash reindor eximzy victimize and ray tryed to help him but they also ate dirt along side him.

There was only one man that could stop my rampage... @raviour
  • Ray Dm
    Ray Dm
    ✭✭
    I wish @raviour could teach me a thing or two
  • Ultimate_Overlord
    Ultimate_Overlord
    ✭✭✭
    Legends say, that if you mention @raviour thrice, he shall appear
    Edited by Ultimate_Overlord on June 27, 2017 12:35PM
  • Ultimate_Overlord
    Ultimate_Overlord
    ✭✭✭
    @Extinct_Solo_Player Saw you zerging with victimize, zodiac and lettucegrabber today. What a lying sack of ***. @ZOS_EricGrobull can we get a name change for this man/woman/transgender?
  • Extinct_Solo_Player
    Extinct_Solo_Player
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Extinct_Solo_Player Saw you zerging with victimize, zodiac and lettucegrabber today. What a lying sack of ***. @ZOS_EricGrobull can we get a name change for this man/woman/transgender?

Did you just assume my gender?

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I'm *** *** but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. 18193719_1391293354263823_5112660310323837509_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=0879fd54d12f1fe7f8f11e9a5d4e624d&oe=59C79D0D
    Edited by Extinct_Solo_Player on June 28, 2017 4:31AM
  • some_randomer2

Did you just assume my gender?

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I'm *** *** but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. 18193719_1391293354263823_5112660310323837509_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=0879fd54d12f1fe7f8f11e9a5d4e624d&oe=59C79D0D

10/10 copy paste skills
    Aka Nemesis, Dyslexia Untied
  • Extinct_Solo_Player
    Extinct_Solo_Player
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    10/10 copy paste skills
    0/10 meme skills
  • Horker
    Horker
    ✭✭✭✭
    is this *** still alive? i miss the memes
    ROSES ARE RED, VIOLETS ARE BLUE, TRINIMAC IS DEAD, MALACATH IS TRUE
  • Ultimate_Overlord
    Ultimate_Overlord
    ✭✭✭
    @alexandrutenhove Troll king is op
  • Alphaa
    Alphaa
    ✭✭✭
    @Ultimate_Overlord agreed i am OP
  • Ultimate_Overlord
    Ultimate_Overlord
    ✭✭✭
    @Alphaa Then why dont you press the *** agree button, *** ***? Im trying to farm forum stars here kek
  • Alphaa
    Alphaa
    ✭✭✭
  • Zodiac_
    Zodiac_
    ✭✭✭
    Giving away 200 soul gems for free so wanna be gankers and soloers can be ressed in peace

Please contact in game

Ty
  • Extinct_Solo_Player
    Extinct_Solo_Player
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerf trees because of the dude bro 1vx tryhard gankers are using macros behind them!
  • Tillalarrien
    Tillalarrien
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Dominion Legion guys! can we come up with some made up feud for the forums? WTB LD vs kittys vs MW popcorn material :)
    And DC feel free to give some input too!

Might make forums more interesting.
    Also, love the vid <3
    https://youtu.be/TbUtmQuBh78
    Valkynaz of the Daedric Order
  • MelemB
    MelemB
    ✭✭
    Hey Dominion Legion guys! can we come up with some made up feud for the forums? WTB LD vs kittys vs MW popcorn material :)
    And DC feel free to give some input too!

Might make forums more interesting.
    Also, love the vid <3
    https://youtu.be/TbUtmQuBh78

Made up feud?! Are you suggesting we need to make things up?! Typical EP, saying AD is making things up and in reality being the ones telling lies as you have just proved it yourself! The almighty and noble Dominion is above this! We don't need any made up feud! You see all those keeps on the map? It's all ours! Give it all back to the Dominion you kleptic excuse of an undisciplined pack! We want our cookies back! >:)
  • Tillalarrien
    Tillalarrien
    ✭✭✭
    haha nice try but im not sure this will work :D too polite, lets all recruit some salty newcomers, fed them hate and unleash them on the forums xD
  • MelemB
    MelemB
    ✭✭
    You shameless tomatoe! Now, you are calling me out as being an incompetent hater in all openness! C'mon, we'll just settle this like real PvPer! Just let me fetch a PUG and zerg you down! ;)
  • Tillalarrien
    Tillalarrien
    ✭✭✭
    You mean, the only thing ADs are good at?