Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

So my subscription has 2 weeks left. Last plea for a better ESO+.

• Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heromofo wrote: »
    Gidorick wrote: »
    I recently noticed that Archeage's sub benefits have been given a bit of an upgrade...
    xaSJcTq.png?1

And I've been thinking about The Secret World's subscription too...
    RsoQDk4.png?1

Those Exclusive Items and Store Discounts are really enticing.

When compared to what ESO+ gives you...
    zZB2TKo.png

There's just no doubt that ESO+ is lacking... Now, that being said... The Secret World doesn't give subscribers access to their Expansions (They call Issues, like a comic!)... so the more DLC that comes out for ESO, the more enticing the Subscription will become. Right now, there's just not much to make a person go "yea! That's worth it!"

Add in the fact in the long run it might be worth just buying the dlc instead of going through ESO+ that only lets you (RENT) the dlc. If you stop paying for eso plus you will loose all your dlc same goes if you lapse a month.

If the dlc end up been 20-30 dollars a pop
    Over 15 dollars a month
    They said it takes at least 4 months to make a new area
    So at the very best 5 months after testing
    5x15 75 dollars
    Or 20-30 dollars one time payment

So as it stands the best option is to just not to give zos any money and then just buy the dlc every 5-6 months you would be saving alot and only missing out on 10% exp bonus that you dont even notice.

My plan, @Heromofo, is to sub for one month when a DLC comes out, play the DLC. If I make it though the DLC and I don't feel the need to own it. Cool beans, I just got the DLC for $15. If I want to own it... I'll just use the 1500 Crowns I got from the 1 month sub, add some more crowns, and buy the DLC. It's like a paid demo with zero risk!
    @Gidorick
    Thats a brillant idea lol i think i might do that as well but zos is missing out on money if they dont make changes then lol.

Indeed.... the whole ESO+ subscription is half-hearted. It's like they sat down in a meeting to discuss what ESO+ should entail and they took the first 3 things that were said and was like "well... good enough! Let's get a hoagie."

Laughed so hard lol because its so true aaah

@Gidorick
    What do you think of my new bonus for eso+ members?, in S03E03 just released.

I think it would make a brillant idea for eso plus mate.

I just finished my "LOVE IT ALL, DO IT NOW!" post on that thread. :wink:
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • Heromofo
    Heromofo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I recently noticed that Archeage's sub benefits have been given a bit of an upgrade...
    xaSJcTq.png?1

And I've been thinking about The Secret World's subscription too...
    RsoQDk4.png?1

Those Exclusive Items and Store Discounts are really enticing.

When compared to what ESO+ gives you...
    zZB2TKo.png

There's just no doubt that ESO+ is lacking... Now, that being said... The Secret World doesn't give subscribers access to their Expansions (They call Issues, like a comic!)... so the more DLC that comes out for ESO, the more enticing the Subscription will become. Right now, there's just not much to make a person go "yea! That's worth it!"

Add in the fact in the long run it might be worth just buying the dlc instead of going through ESO+ that only lets you (RENT) the dlc. If you stop paying for eso plus you will loose all your dlc same goes if you lapse a month.

If the dlc end up been 20-30 dollars a pop
    Over 15 dollars a month
    They said it takes at least 4 months to make a new area
    So at the very best 5 months after testing
    5x15 75 dollars
    Or 20-30 dollars one time payment

So as it stands the best option is to just not to give zos any money and then just buy the dlc every 5-6 months you would be saving alot and only missing out on 10% exp bonus that you dont even notice.

My plan, @Heromofo, is to sub for one month when a DLC comes out, play the DLC. If I make it though the DLC and I don't feel the need to own it. Cool beans, I just got the DLC for $15. If I want to own it... I'll just use the 1500 Crowns I got from the 1 month sub, add some more crowns, and buy the DLC. It's like a paid demo with zero risk!
    @Gidorick
    Thats a brillant idea lol i think i might do that as well but zos is missing out on money if they dont make changes then lol.

Indeed.... the whole ESO+ subscription is half-hearted. It's like they sat down in a meeting to discuss what ESO+ should entail and they took the first 3 things that were said and was like "well... good enough! Let's get a hoagie."

Laughed so hard lol because its so true aaah

@Gidorick
    What do you think of my new bonus for eso+ members?, in S03E03 just released.

I think it would make a brillant idea for eso plus mate.

I just finished my "LOVE IT ALL, DO IT NOW!" post on that thread. :wink:

Love it
  • olemanwinter
    olemanwinter
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I need to apply at Zos. You had me at hoagie.
  • justin.sniesakub17_ESO
    Reymas wrote: »
    They need to KEEP giving 3 month exclusive loyalty rewards. That alone would keep me subbed.

Agreed, until then, no sub money from me

For the night is dark and full of terrors.
  • Lazrael
    Lazrael
    ✭✭✭
    Welp, just let my sub expire. Not even the hint of a date on when to expect content at E3, done donating money. By the time they even release regular content, let alone improve sub incentives Fallout 4 will be out, and I will be going full hermit.
    Artists and Theives...
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lazrael wrote: »
    Welp, just let my sub expire. Not even the hint of a date on when to expect content at E3, done donating money. By the time they even release regular content, let alone improve sub incentives Fallout 4 will be out, and I will be going full hermit.

Yep! And I won't be subbed to ESO so I won't feel that pressure to play. Without the sub, and really awesome incentives to sub, ESO will live and die on their DLC releases. At least for me they will.
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!