The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Your Champion Rank

• Soulshine
    Soulshine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    synnerman wrote: »
    Swarog wrote: »
    Does it means Champions Points reset for all players or just for Nivzruo_ESO?

It means the highest CP anyone has earned on the live megaservers as of today is approximately 151.

So earning an average of over 10 per day over the last 8 days hasn't exploited anything??? I haven't earned 10 total yet. Great that you nerfed everything tho so these people will have a constant advantage .

That is not something you can say with any degree of accuracy, short of ZoS confirming it. Those people could just as easily sit on what they have earned and take a break from the game until the next DLC comes out, they could quit, play less, you could have people play way more, etc. There are many variables. And no, not everyone at that level of CPs needed to have exploited anything.

• kelly.medleyb14_ESO
    kelly.medleyb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Actually, you only have 70. Nice try, though.

rekt.
  • pronkg
    pronkg
    ✭✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »
    Xantaria wrote: »
    lol ... 151 is not exploited. I'm getting close to that value also ... it's just 18hours a day farming mobs .... what is getting you so angry? and who said vr14 equals 1 year of progress? :') ***. Everyone who needs more than 7 days for vr14 isn't even trying.

I've heard this before but I would like to know how.

Eh; or maybe not. Sometimes you don't like the answer.

400 xp per mob without enlightment
    10 mobs per minute 4000xp
    10 minutes 40.000 xp
    1 hour 240.000xp
    10 hours 2.400.000 xp
    18 hours 4.320.000 xp

Meaning 3 days almost vet 14

Ofcourse this is all "aproximatly"

Oh yeh also means 10CP a day withou exploiting :O

• Olysja
    Olysja
    ✭✭✭
    lol ... 151 is not exploited. I'm getting close to that value also ... it's just 18hours a day farming mobs .... what is getting you so angry? and who said vr14 equals 1 year of progress? :') ***. Everyone who needs more than 7 days for vr14 isn't even trying.

well depend what kind of mob. i mean if they decreased the exp of full craglorn and you go farm to the preview zone trying to round the system it count as exploit aswell. if then you focus mobs of a system just implemented with tricks etc it's even a worst exploit. but many of those over 120 used to farm anyway inside a doungeon that got nerfed&FIXED the day after so they are actually exploiters. now farming in a spot 200kexp/h for reach 6-7CPs day is not exploiting and zos should give a price of those players instead of remove them levels, but still that many before doing so, farmed hard inside skyreach: ) i've 90 points. 15+h day of gameplay full pvp, only 2 runs inside skyreach then pissed off. (yes PVP exp sux atm and i'd like to invite a zos player to farm cps in pvp instead of buff pve even more)
    Are you a perfect russian woman? add me-> @Olysja (✿☯‿☯✿)
    (EU)(EP) Olysja / Hortensius Capitolinus
    (EU)(DC) My Heart for Cuties
    (EU)(AD) City light painted girl
  • egosumacunnus
    egosumacunnus
    ✭✭✭
    If real life had a block function i would go out more.

Proud to have spent a year paying to BETA test ESO for consoles.

Error Code 301
  • Vanzen
    Vanzen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pronkg wrote: »

10 minutes 40.000 xp
    1 hour 240.000xp
    10 hours 2.400.000 xp
    18 hours 4.320.000 xp

Yes those numbers are correct. I have found a nice grinding place. 1cp with enlightment takes me 30 minutes. I might do better but it will be hard. So that 400k = 100k w/o enlightement. 200k /hour.

Edited by Vanzen on March 10, 2015 6:30PM
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Seraphyel wrote: »
    Huntler wrote: »
    So you guys really, seriously made the Enlightment go from lasting for enough to gain 4 Champion Points (the XP to achieve one Champion Point without Enlightenment) to 1 Champion Point, period?

You're just making it harder for anyone to have a prayer of coming even close to catching up to the exploiters, you're -rewarding- them! Why!? >_< Please reconsider this, @ZOS ...

No offense, but you'd never catch up. The change they made helps prevent them from making a bigger distance. If you couldn't keep up then, they need to prevent the ways that let players further push because they would still beat you in terms of grind time.. Your logic is severely flawed.

Even if 151 is the highest CP people have, it's too high. You got "VR14" within one week to double 70 CS?

My point may be invalid and I am sorry for that, but some issues can't be denied.

151 as of now isn't too high.

I remember when I first began to PvP in Cyrodiil I was level 35 and there was a DK (May Queen) who was Vet 10. I still don't know how she grinded to Vet 10 so fast but she would roll through entire groups of people with ease. The majority of players at the time were in the Lv15-Lv40 range with a Vet Rank character being extremely rare. The difference between a Vet rank char and a level 35 is nowhere nearly as big of a difference as a VR14 70 CP char versus a VR14 3600 CP char and by the time someone hits 3600 CP, most of us will be in the 400-600 range and be getting the majority best bonuses offered by the Champion system.

I ground out my first 100 CP despite doing several days of PvP and a *ton* of time on the AH and only played maybe 4-5 hours a day on average this week. 151 CP is not that big of a deal....

Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • Audigy
    Audigy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Actually, you only have 70. Nice try, though.

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom nice one Jess ;)

Some faith has been restored :wink:
  • McDoogs
    McDoogs
    ✭✭✭✭

How to get close to 150 CP or how to get to VR14 in less than 7 days? The former is easy, just requires time, ideally without idiots messing up whatever spawn you are grinding. I get around ~550k xp/hr solo grinding on my VR4 alt on open world vr3 mobs if left alone. Thats a solid 14 per 10 hour day, plus add in those 4 days that we were getting 4 levels of enlightenment plus the 1 level of enlightenment per day since.

The latter is easy enough as well:
    X4u6ns3.png
    Edited by McDoogs on March 10, 2015 6:35PM
  • pronkg
    pronkg
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vanzen wrote: »

10 minutes 40.000 xp
    1 hour 240.000xp
    10 hours 2.400.000 xp
    18 hours 4.320.000 xp

Yes those numbers are correct. I have found a nice grinding place. 1cp with enlightment takes me 30 minutes. I might do better but it will be hard. So that 400k = 100k w/o enlightement. 200k /hour.

Yeh it's just simple math. There might even be better ways. This can be done in multiple places. I always calculate how much xp I'm getting.

Still I've absolutely no time to play that much so I'm only on 82 now :)
  • BlackEar
    BlackEar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    74... Mostly from farming collectibles and thieving. This is what I spent my ingame time on :smiley:
    Bjorn Blackbear - Master Angler - Collector - Black Market Mogul - Ebonheart Pact - Exterminatus - EU.

Achievement hunter:

Visit my profile page to find out about which achievement I am currently hunting.

Check out Anemonean's thieving guide!
  • McDoogs
    McDoogs
    ✭✭✭✭

10 minutes 40.000 xp
    1 hour 240.000xp
    10 hours 2.400.000 xp
    18 hours 4.320.000 xp

That's actually pretty low xp/hour tbh
  • Lied
    Lied
    ✭✭✭
    and who said vr14 equals 1 year of progress? :')

ZOS apparently, since they were only willing to grant 70 CPs to anyone regardless of how much exp accumulated over the last year. I just don't understand how that could have been an important limit while this is not.
  • AshTal
    AshTal
    ✭✭✭✭
    10 Champion points per day is 4000000 xp per day (assuming their expertise was as broken as mine). Yeah I suspect the champion system is not going to have the desired effect and is going to create a two tier group of players I don't think I have earn't more than 3 or 4 points in total since 1.6 went live.
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    McDoogs wrote: »

10 minutes 40.000 xp
    1 hour 240.000xp
    10 hours 2.400.000 xp
    18 hours 4.320.000 xp

Once you hit VR14 it isn't low. You can do higher right now because you're able to farm mobs close to you in level. With the Nerf to craglorn mobs a VR14 is forced to farm mobs that are much lower level than them.

That said I'm maintaining @300-350K/hour with a single partner with a ring of Mara. I could push that much higher but only if I didn't want to loot any mobs and decided to fill my inventory with repair kits. I'd much rather make 15-25K gold an hour while grinding.
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • Xantaria
    Xantaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never said I would have a life
    Xantaria - Lead of Chimaira
    Hardcore Progress PvE Player - Livestream - Youtube

World First Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    World First Tick-Tock Tormentor

Proud Member of the Council of Exploiters.
  • Erock25
    Erock25
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ezareth wrote: »

10 minutes 40.000 xp
    1 hour 240.000xp
    10 hours 2.400.000 xp
    18 hours 4.320.000 xp

Once you hit VR14 it isn't low. You can do higher right now because you're able to farm mobs close to you in level. With the Nerf to craglorn mobs a VR14 is forced to farm mobs that are much lower level than them.

That said I'm maintaining @300-350K/hour with a single partner with a ring of Mara. I could push that much higher but only if I didn't want to loot any mobs and decided to fill my inventory with repair kits. I'd much rather make 15-25K gold an hour while grinding.

Why you gotta go and grind CP? Aren't you PVP only player? I declare an Ezareth with more CP than me to be a game breaking bug.
    You earned the 500 LOLs badge.
    You received 500 LOLs. It ain't no fluke, you post great stuff and we're lucky to have you here. +50 points
  • Suru
    Suru
    ✭✭✭✭
    Grinding has been completely nerfed and no one can get 10 a day now, unlesa you spent all day working for that 10

Suru
  • wraith808
    wraith808
    ✭✭✭✭
    wraith808 wrote: »

It means the highest CP anyone has earned on the live megaservers as of today is approximately 151.

151 is still an insane amount of CP.
    TehMagnus wrote: »

And many of us succumbed to unfounded rumors :expressionless: then again, I really wonder how it's possible I saw a guy earning 10K exp per mob kill on youtube, maybe he was trolling with a modified addon...

She said approximately. Many could have 500 whilst others only have 10 or 20. There you got your approximately.

She said approximately because she's not in front of the db query right at this moment. And if she said 151, then someone would have come into the thread saying I have 152 and all hell would break loose.

My point is still valid.

Only if you don't want to admit that you're wrong. Especially after she confirmed right after my post.
    Quasim ibn-Muhammad - VR 12 Redguard Dragon Knight
    Taladriel Vanima - VR 5 Altmer Nightblade
    Ambalyo iyo Bogaadin - VR 1 Redguard Sorceror
  • Aimelin
    Aimelin
    ✭✭✭
    So apparently only 151-152 max after one week ....

What's going to be done for those who had the enlightment bug?? those that COULDN'T get 4 CP's a day for aslong as that lasted ???? those people are now left behind those hardcore tryhard grinders that are at 151-152, if not more by the time this is posted, caus they decided to nerf the grind spot, nerf the CP you get / enlightment ....

You all say its not going to be a big deal right now, yea right, each point you pump in the system you get resources from, that means some could pump straight to a 120 point passive allready, which some are actually rly nice to have & put you ahead

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Rude and Insulting comments]
    Edited by ZOS_ShannonM on March 10, 2015 9:05PM
  • kelly.medleyb14_ESO
    kelly.medleyb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Over 9000.

Seriously though 81 pretty sad that ppl have twice my CP and I play quite frequently any plans to bring questing up to the level of grinding?

Or will we be forced to grind the same mobs over and over to remain competitive?
  • DeLindsay
    DeLindsay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TehMagnus wrote: »

And many of us succumbed to unfounded rumors :expressionless: then again, I really wonder how it's possible I saw a guy earning 10K exp per mob kill on youtube, maybe he was trolling with a modified addon...
    Yup and MANY of those who were tricked by the rumors were the exact same ones screaming at ZoS to further nerf Grinding, which they did, and now the process of leveling up a Veteran Character is made even worse (once you get to Craglorn) all because of bads on the Forums crying to ZoS because they thought someone was so far ahead of them in CP that they'd be OP. I'm not saying you did Magnus, but there were plenty of threads demanding ZoS nerf Skyreach instead of asking ZoS to fix the perma Enlightened bug.

Edited by DeLindsay on March 11, 2015 10:10AM
  • Aimelin
    Aimelin
    ✭✭✭
    Over 9000.

Seriously though 81 pretty sad that ppl have twice my CP and I play quite frequently any plans to bring questing up to the level of grinding?

Or will we be forced to grind the same mobs over and over to remain competitive?

it's pointless at this point, since we don't get 4CP/enlightenment anymore, catching up is basically impossible now
    Edited by Aimelin on March 10, 2015 7:09PM
  • Vanzen
    Vanzen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its just not healthy for people to grind mindlessly 10h a day to gain a stupid advantage in a video game.
    Zos you would be well advised for the benefit of some addicts to cap the max cp to some reasonable lvl. Really it would be a gesture of mercy.
    (am serious.)
  • kelly.medleyb14_ESO
    kelly.medleyb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aimelin wrote: »
    Over 9000.

it's pointless at this point, since we don't get 4CP/enlightenment anymore, catching up is basically impossible now

Pretty sad they let others exploit the mob grinds and force us to join them to even stay behind by 80 CP.
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Erock25 wrote: »
    Why you gotta go and grind CP? Aren't you PVP only player? I declare an Ezareth with more CP than me to be a game breaking bug.

I'm going to quote myself from another thread:
    I'm a couple hundred thousand AP from Palantine, Alliance rank at my level and beyond is all about Carebears and posturing.

I Grind CP because the playstyle I was used to and enjoyed was broken. I'm doing this in order to use this playstyle again. I think many people are forgetting just how hard *every* player was nerfed this patch. I can dodge roll 50% of what I used to on 1.5. I have slightly better magicka sustain, far less damage and far, far less survivability.

There is no "Slightly" stronger about it. You realize that grinding your first 50 champion points awards you several thousand health, magicka, and stamina in extra stats alone? 12% Spell crit is not "slightly" stronger.

This is what Zenimax has forced us to do, I don't enjoy it but I'm too damn competitive to let other players get an edge on me.

Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

What's going to be done for those who had the enlightment bug?? those that COULDN'T get 4 CP's a day for aslong as that lasted ???? those people are now left behind those hardcore tryhard grinders that are at 151-152, if not more by the time this is posted, caus they decided to nerf the grind spot, nerf the CP you get / enlightment ....

Fix this ***, you all say its not going to be a big deal right now, yea right, each point you pump in the system you get resources from, that means some could pump straight to a 120 point passive allready, which some are actually rly nice to have & put you ahead

Fix it @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Over 9000.

4 CP of Enlightenment lasted for like 3 days. Don't forget it didn't even start until a couple of days after the patch. Big deal....so a ton of people got 9 CP worth of extra exp points.

1 Person made it to 152 and he did it legitimately. It really isn't all that surprising considering how many people have been gearing up for this grind. I wouldn't be surprised to see the stock price of Depends skyrocket since 1.6 came out.

Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • Gorthax
    Gorthax
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Fix this ***, you all say its not going to be a big deal right now, yea right, each point you pump in the system you get resources from, that means some could pump straight to a 120 point passive allready, which some are actually rly nice to have & put you ahead

Fix it @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Over 9000.

4 CP of Enlightenment lasted for like 3 days. Don't forget it didn't even start until a couple of days after the patch. Big deal....so a ton of people got 9 CP worth of extra exp points.

1 Person made it to 152 and he did it legitimately. It really isn't all that surprising considering how many people have been gearing up for this grind. I wouldn't be surprised to see the stock price of Depends skyrocket since 1.6 came out.

I dont care one way or the other because there is NOTHING ZoS can do to rectify the bug they let into the live version. With that being said, there is a advantage to having that much more CP over someone. Stay in denial or dont. It is up to you. The fact remains that there is a advantage.
  • McDoogs
    McDoogs
    ✭✭✭✭

10 minutes 40.000 xp
    1 hour 240.000xp
    10 hours 2.400.000 xp
    18 hours 4.320.000 xp

I have a VR14 and 240k xp/hr is pretty low. 400k is doable in the VR10 zone on off hours, but randoms who cant figure out how to mob grind efficiently are all over the place unfortunately :/.

Once I hit VR14 on my current grind alt, I'll probably level another to vet. At 94 CP now.
    Edited by McDoogs on March 10, 2015 7:52PM
  • kelly.medleyb14_ESO
    kelly.medleyb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

^ way to high I feel really sorry for new players who come in on the 17th.

The problem grinding mobs, if you can get past the boredom (or hire a tiwanees as im sure some of them do) or have a guild you can exploit with in AvA then you can grind rather fast. Why? Because there is no down time.

1 With questing you have to read the quest "theoretically" and run around all over the place, if you choose to sneak past mobs then you get less xp but get the final reward faster if you don't get caught and killed. But most of the time spent questing is downtime in which you earn nothing.

2 Same goes with vet dungeons, you have to organize a group and that could take a LOT of time, you could throw one together and take your chances but then you run the risk of getting bad players who cause you to die over and over and over again. This not only gets you no CP but it also gets you a nifty bill in the end, unlike AvA.

3 Trials is even worse for the CP gain because of the larger organizational down time.

4 With grinding mobs you just run out to a spot and kill in a circle. The end. Zero down time once you establish your position