The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Your Champion Rank

• Exstazik
    Exstazik
    ✭✭✭✭
    200+ B)
  • Nazon_Katts
    Nazon_Katts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    100, was bored of it at 90 already and think I'll just ignore the CS from now on. It's just an utter waste of time to pursue in a system that's bound to fail anyways. Gonna craft and do some craglorn solo stuff instead. Or just drop the game till there's new solo zones.

Group play always has seen lackluster support in ESO, so it ain't too bad that CS takes any remaining interest in participating I might have had away.
    "You've probably figured that out by now. Let's hope so. Or we're in real trouble... and out come the intestines. And I skip rope with them!"
  • Shadesofkin
    Shadesofkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    134 at the moment, I keep jumping to different non-vet characters and letting my veteran pc's chill on the back burner.
    @shadesofkin -NA Server.
    Tier 2 Player.
    MagDK Main forever (even in the bad times)
  • Sandmanninja
    Sandmanninja
    ✭✭✭✭
    100, was bored of it at 90 already and think I'll just ignore the CS from now on. It's just an utter waste of time to pursue in a system that's bound to fail anyways. Gonna craft and do some craglorn solo stuff instead. Or just drop the game till there's new solo zones.

Group play always has seen lackluster support in ESO, so it ain't too bad that CS takes any remaining interest in participating I might have had away.

if you think it's bound to fail and don't like it, then do yourself a favor and find another game.
    Champion Points are designed to be something to give you a minor reward for continuing to play your characters.
    Like an "Atta Boy".

I do not understand so many people with the mindset of "gotta get to the end NOW!!!!!!".
    Just play and CPs will happen when they happen.

If this doesn't suit you, then you won't be happy
    [Hard Mode Dungeoneers] is recruiting all players of all levels for this new Guild.
    THIS IS A NEW-BUT-GROWING GUILD. We are focused on doing vet pledges, vet dungeons, getting achieves, & doing hard mode bosses.
    Most active GMT+10 (Australia time zone) in the afternoon Mon-Fri and all day Sat/Sun.
    Pst/email for info/invites.
  • Folkb
    Folkb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Kikazaru
    Kikazaru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mizaru

“Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
  • Sandmanninja
    Sandmanninja
    ✭✭✭✭
    107 CPs. I can only play for any amount of time on the weekends. During the week I will check my hireling mail and the MAYBE run a QUICK normal pledge.

I love CPs - it gives us a way to continue to grow our 'maxed level' toons for years to come.
    [Hard Mode Dungeoneers] is recruiting all players of all levels for this new Guild.
    THIS IS A NEW-BUT-GROWING GUILD. We are focused on doing vet pledges, vet dungeons, getting achieves, & doing hard mode bosses.
    Most active GMT+10 (Australia time zone) in the afternoon Mon-Fri and all day Sat/Sun.
    Pst/email for info/invites.
  • MercyKilling
    MercyKilling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't even have a VR1 character yet, so 0.

Playing since early access, too.
    I am not spending a single penny on the game until changes are made to the game that I want to see.
    1) Remove having to be in a guild to sell items to other players at a kiosk.
    2) Cosmetic modding for armor and clothing.
    3) Difficulty slider.
    4) Fully customizable player housing that isn't tied to anything in the game other than having the correct resources and enough gold to build. Don't tie it to PvP, guild membership, or anything at all. Oh, make it instanced so as not to take up world map space, too. Zeni screwed this one up already.
    Any /one/ of these things implemented would get me spending again, maybe even subbing.
  • LaerothKeykalyn
    LaerothKeykalyn
    ✭✭✭✭
  • Elijah_Crow
    Elijah_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Almost to 81!
  • Robotmafia
    Robotmafia
    ✭✭✭
    I think I have 74. Champion points come slowly. It would be nice if we could get one once a day.

with enlightenment you should be able to get 1 CP per day with about an hour of play time... that's not grinding but just doing some pve content
    Robot Who Owes Money: Look into your hard drive and open your mercy file!
    Donbot: File not found.

EU/PC
  • squidgod2000b14_ESO
    120ish.

I'd happily grind more, but I can't find any spots to do so where it feels like I'm actually making progress. I wish I wasn't v14.
    Edited by squidgod2000b14_ESO on April 16, 2015 10:40AM
  • Leggi
    Leggi
    ✭✭✭
    And I've grown 4 chars from created to VR for that time.
  • Keron
    Keron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    117 now. started with 70. Played my V14 exclusively, but finished all quests in Greenshade, Malabal Tor and a part of Reaper's March in that period.

Slow gain is slow.
  • Nazon_Katts
    Nazon_Katts
    ✭✭✭✭✭

if you think it's bound to fail and don't like it, then do yourself a favor and find another game.
    Champion Points are designed to be something to give you a minor reward for continuing to play your characters.
    Like an "Atta Boy".

I do not understand so many people with the mindset of "gotta get to the end NOW!!!!!!".
    Just play and CPs will happen when they happen.

If this doesn't suit you, then you won't be happy

It's gonna be revamped or heavily tampered with via crown store items. Thankfully, the game does consist of more than the CS and isn't yet all too reliant on it. So i can reject your advice and ask you to kindly refrain from giving any further, since i really won't need them from you. Thank you.
    "You've probably figured that out by now. Let's hope so. Or we're in real trouble... and out come the intestines. And I skip rope with them!"
  • Bouvin
    Bouvin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    120. Couldn't play for a whole week so the enlightenment build up and got 6 in a day and still enlightened afterwards.

Been doing Cyrodil delves because 1v1s break up the grind...so pretty fun so far.
  • Moonshadow66
    Moonshadow66
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    97 or 98, I forgot.
    I'm mostly levelling my only non-vet at the moment, so there're not many CP coming in ;)
    Venus Ocean - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Gixia - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Frances Demnevanni - Breton Dragonknight VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Raygee - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Lady Olivieri - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Donna Demnevanni - Breton Templar VR16, DC, Tamriel Hero
    Elaine Benes - Breton Templar VR16, EP | Ray McCluck - Breton Sorcerer VR16, EP
    Moonshadow Demnevanni - Dunmer Dragonknight Lvl 50, EP | Jamie Stacey - Redguard Templar Lvl 50, EP
    Caia Cosades - Imperial Nightblade, EP

• hollywood
    hollywood
    ✭✭✭
    118. I have some enlightenment saved up , but I can't bring myself to grind the points.
    Arkos Fortune - Kaor - Koras Fortune - Delaia - Leorio - Niota - Nyraele - Karos Fortune - Elara Fortune - Penélope - Frolics-in-the-swamp - Arynael - Sarovius - Eranyel
  • Suru
    Suru
    ✭✭✭✭
    Does the community really want to know what the highest is right now?

Suru
  • Kupoking
    Kupoking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Sarielis
    Sarielis
    ✭✭
    My CR is 95 right now and I am loving this new system
    Elders Guild
    Sarielis Moonbow Vet14 Sorc
  • Haqikah
    Haqikah