The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Your Champion Rank

• Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    90 - Weapon crit \(°_°)/
    R.I.P Dawnbreaker / Auriel´s Bow
    Member of the Arena Guild and the overpowered Banana Squad.
    Nathaerizh aka Cat - Nightblade V16 - EU

- Meow -
  • bertenburnyb16_ESO
    bertenburnyb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

pvp player (aka F*d up the bumbum hole again)
    Haze Ramoran Dunmer Dragonknight Tank/Dps – Smoked-Da-Herb Saxheel Templar Tank/Healer

Red Diamond, Protect us 'til the end (EU EP Thorn)
  • Liea
    Liea
    ✭✭
    71 After 13 hours of PVPing
    Edit: And support had to restore the 71st champion point for me because when I reached that 71st point the game bugged out and reset my progress to 70 points as though I had not gained any experience since patch 1.6.5 went live..
    Edited by Liea on March 10, 2015 1:32PM
  • Jeddite_Eso
    86 and i have only 1 toon

lf conf. that enlightment is not shared and the more toons you have atm the more you can make???

Edit: on saturday i couldnt use all enlightment cause guests came and on sunday 60% of the enlightment just VANISHED after several crit errors... i rly hope they fix the system soon cause i wont be playing a game that is not only lagging, but also cant even make simple balance ...
    Edited by Jeddite_Eso on March 10, 2015 1:53PM
  • Aerius_Sygale
    Aerius_Sygale
    ✭✭✭✭
    One week now, and I'm Champion Rank 89, I play nearly all day and night of my waking hours, and feel I should still have more to show for such dedication to the game...

Honestly, I think gaining Champion Points relies waaaay too heavily on you being Enlightened, which for players like me end up not for the majority of play time, I wish it was changed to an XP requirement of 200,000 XP, but with Enlightenment being x2 CP progression instead of x4...
    PS4/PS5, NA | PSN: AeriusSygale | Alliance War Rank 50 (Grand Overlord Grade 2) | CP: 2560+
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    85, enlightenment works in mysterious ways tho. We, who are offline most of the day and weekdays specially, gain the same amount of enlightement per day as hardcore gamers, we just get to save it up for 3 days? Doesnt really seem fair taking into account how they expained the enlightement system pre release, that it would benefit those that didnt have time to play as much as nolifers. (pardon the pun)
    Edited by olsborg on March 10, 2015 2:01PM

PC EU
    PvP only
  • BEZDNA
    BEZDNA
    ✭✭✭✭
    McDoogs wrote: »
    BEZDNA wrote: »
    98 atm. Till the moment they nerfed Cotocoms, max rank person i know was at 104 CP and he was no-sleep grinding for 2 days

This, there was no 'unlimited enlightenment' hack, just organized no life grinding.

I'm still at 93

No it's not. it's same as everyone else 4 CP per Enlightment, and 1 enlightment per day. Never saw a single person with unlimited enlightment
  • DeathDealer19
    DeathDealer19
    ✭✭✭✭
    80. Have been bugged 95% of the time no enlightenment. I play more than 90% of the player base too
    @DeathDealer19

GM of We Wipe On Trash
    NA Server AD Faction
    VR14 High Elf Templar
    VR14 High Elf Dragonknight
    VR14 High Elf Sorcerer
    VR14 Imperial Dragonknight
    VR9 Bosmer Nightblade
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they sell enlightement potions in the crown store, I will spend sooo much money in there...comeon zos.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager

Actually, you only have 70. Nice try, though.
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

You can... see... everything. :o Scary.

Got no more than I did last time. Don't you think it would be nice to earn CP under level 50? It would amount to only a few CP anyway, but would be a nice start into VR1 when new players get this whole new constellation system and could immediately dig into it with those precious few points they got. Plus it wouldn't feel like I'm losing out when I'm levelling an alt (because I have no time to do both).

• TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^Busted! I love it @ZOS_JessicaFolsom . :D
  • BBSooner
    BBSooner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    82 (I think).

Awwwwesome hah

• Huntler
    Huntler
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Haha rekt, you're awesome Jessica.
  • Bloodystab
    Bloodystab
    ✭✭✭✭

REKT :dizzy:
  • Erock25
    Erock25
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

My nomination for post of the year.
    You earned the 500 LOLs badge.
    You received 500 LOLs. It ain't no fluke, you post great stuff and we're lucky to have you here. +50 points
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Oh snap.

Rosveen wrote: »

You can... see... everything. :o Scary.

Got no more than I did last time. Don't you think it would be nice to earn CP under level 50? It would amount to only a few CP anyway, but would be a nice start into VR1 when new players get this whole new constellation system and could immediately dig into it with those precious few points they got. Plus it wouldn't feel like I'm losing out when I'm levelling an alt (because I have no time to do both).
    I second this.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • daemonios
    daemonios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you SO MUCH for exposing these fear-mongerers. May I ask if you're going to do anything about this? Surely it has to be against the TOS to spread misinformation in the forums. Many people reacted very strongly to news that some players had 200+ Champion Points, which appears to be false. I would like to see people spreading this punished (e.g. temp bans on the forums).
  • Keron
    Keron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rosveen wrote: »
    Don't you think it would be nice to earn CP under level 50? It would amount to only a few CP anyway, but would be a nice start into VR1 when new players get this whole new constellation system and could immediately dig into it with those precious few points they got. Plus it wouldn't feel like I'm losing out when I'm levelling an alt (because I have no time to do both).
    Only if you "unlock" that pre-VR gain after reaching Vet rank on one char, basically as incentive for twinking. But not for new players, that's not the purpose of an "alternative advancement system".

On topic: 75
    Edited by Keron on March 10, 2015 5:09PM
  • Exstazik
    Exstazik
    ✭✭✭✭
    97 atm.Will grind till 100 and up another toon for another alliance
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mercury71 wrote: »
    Sacadon wrote: »
    Mercury71 wrote: »
    Zero, Null, Nada

I am only L45 so far (started playing december 2014).

I dont think i will ever get any cp... since i hate Colharbor. :(
    Hang in there, it goes pretty fast actually if you just focus on the main story line quests that kill molag. No need to rush unless you want to of course.

Hehe, ty. Played to much this weekend to get to Coldharbour i think, so when i got there on sunday it just felt dark and lonely. I dont rush and enjoy the story and also craft in betwen all the gear, weps and food that i use.
    I have no intention of compleating Coldharbor before L50.
    I am a bit worried about rumors that it has been harder to level the vet-ranks after 1.6 though.

Coldharbour is an interesting place. The other zones pretty much guide you through the zone in a Point A -> Point B -> Point C kind of way.

Coldharbor is more like "go forth and find quests" and it's easy to get lost there the first time.

The longest it took me to get through was on my second character, because I was having so much fun running around with my main and she was getting close to V14.

But I imposed a barrier on my alt that she could only go to Craglorn after she beat Molag Bal, and that helped.

Now I have a third toon starting Coldharbor and I know my way around.

I assume your character is in AD? If you were EP (and NA, of course) I'd be happy to clear it with you. My AD toons are lowbies (though probably next in line for leveling).
    The Moot Councillor
  • ElliottXO
    ElliottXO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

*Actually you only have 70, since I have no record of you killing a million mobs.

Fixed it for you.
  • Swarog
    Swarog
    ✭✭✭

Does it means Champions Points reset for all players or just for Nivzruo_ESO?
    $ Welcome to the new trade guild The Wolves. Our trader located in Wayrest. Join us! Send me mail or /tell to @swarog.
  • Rook_Master
    Rook_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭

OWNED!!!

• AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    86 and i have only 1 toon

lf conf. that enlightment is not shared and the more toons you have atm the more you can make???

This question has two answers depending on what you mean:

1) Enlightenment is earned on an account-basis, so every 24 hours you get enough enlightenment to use on 100k XP (and therefore give you a Champion Point at 4x the XP rate).

2) Enlightenment is used up on a per character basis. If you start playing your main character and you get the bar to 50% of the CP and then you switch to an alt that's also VR, that alt's CP bar will be where it was when you last played them. Any enlightened XP that character earns will be deducted from your enlightenment pool, but getting 2 toon's bars to 50% is not going to get you a CP.

Does that make sense?
    The Moot Councillor
  • gresiac
    gresiac
    ✭✭✭✭

haha nice
  • zeuseason
    zeuseason
    ✭✭✭

BOOM Headshot!

This doesn't surprise me tho, forum goers lying about something.
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Swarog wrote: »

It means the highest CP anyone has earned on the live megaservers as of today is approximately 151.

Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • TehMagnus
    TehMagnus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

It means the highest CP anyone has earned on the live megaservers as of today is approximately 151.

And many of us succumbed to unfounded rumors :expressionless: then again, I really wonder how it's possible I saw a guy earning 10K exp per mob kill on youtube, maybe he was trolling with a modified addon...
  • synnerman
    synnerman
    ✭✭✭✭

So earning an average of over 10 per day over the last 8 days hasn't exploited anything??? I haven't earned 10 total yet. Great that you nerfed everything tho so these people will have a constant advantage .