Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Your Champion Rank

• Folkb
    Folkb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The smartest thing for them to do would be to nerf the crapola out of the CP stats. Giving each point much less of an impact.
    Options
  • BlackEar
    BlackEar
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Looking forward to 90 then I am ready for trials again.
    Bjorn Blackbear - Master Angler - Collector - Black Market Mogul - Ebonheart Pact - Exterminatus - EU.

Achievement hunter:

Visit my profile page to find out about which achievement I am currently hunting.

Check out Anemonean's thieving guide!
    Options
  • seanvwolf
    seanvwolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Folkb wrote: »
    The smartest thing for them to do would be to nerf the crapola out of the CP stats. Giving each point much less of an impact.

They are diminished returns so it's already like that after a point.
    Options
  • McDoogs
    McDoogs
    ✭✭✭✭
    At 118 now. The big milestones are still so far off, I'm pretty sure I'll stop playing long before i hit 360 for the 120 point passives.
    Options
  • Frenkthevile
    Frenkthevile
    ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • azoriangaming
    azoriangaming
    ✭✭✭✭
    McDoogs wrote: »
    At 118 now. The big milestones are still so far off, I'm pretty sure I'll stop playing long before i hit 360 for the 120 point passives.

totally agree with this and I have a feeling others will as well if they don't change the champion system as the gaps between players will just get larger and larger.
    Options
  • SC0TY999
    SC0TY999
    ✭✭✭✭

totally agree with this and I have a feeling others will as well if they don't change the champion system as the gaps between players will just get larger and larger.

G2W = Grind to Win :P ha ha
    Options
  • azoriangaming
    azoriangaming
    ✭✭✭✭
    SC0TY999 wrote: »

G2W = Grind to Win :P ha ha

so true mate *dies a little inside*
    Options
  • psufan5
    psufan5
    ✭✭✭✭

Surgical Incision
    Former Emperor
    USPS4
    Options
  • McDoogs
    McDoogs
    ✭✭✭✭
    They should honestly put it back to 4Cp of enlightenment per day.

Sure, the hardcore grinders will grind, and will go much faster than they are today, but you shouldn't base progression on those people. 4CP per day would give the rest of us an actual fighting chance of getting to the point in the power curve (~500CP) where character power really begins to flatten out.

The difference between 0Cp and 500CP is much, much bigger than the difference between 500CP and 1000CP. Making it easier for everyone to hit ~500CP would, imo, be much better for the game than what we have now. I don't think I'm exaggerating when I say that most everyone playing now will not play long enough to hit that milestone.
    Options
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    102 by now. And I am far away of being a casual player.. I regret to not have abused the Skyreach farm when it was a thing =(
    Options
  • Iago
    Iago
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am at 89 or so
    That which we obtain to cheap we esteem to lightly, it is dearness only that gives everything its value.

-Thomas Pain

Options
  • wOOOOt_of_SD
    wOOOOt_of_SD
    ✭✭✭
    Around 110 now, only because i was leveling a vet. Once I hit v14, its pvp only, and we all know that that does to your xp LOL.

Great game, but ZOS really need to fix pvp, and the lag.
    Options
  • RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I have 74. Champion points come slowly. It would be nice if we could get one once a day.
    Options
  • Tavore1138
    Tavore1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    94... PvP is OK at this level mainly because the gaps so far are not huge enough to negate skill (when you can find a non-lagged bit)... but the difficulty curve on things like trials and vet dungeons which I was managing before the changes is a little cruel for the non-l33t.. whether I can face grinding the number of points needed to get back where I was is something I am still pondering.
    GM - Malazan
    Raid Leader - Hungry Wolves
    Legio Mortuum
    Options
  • Nivzruo_ESO
    Nivzruo_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

Actually, you only have 70. Nice try, though.

Not gonna say trolled.. but, trolled.
    Nelgyntc- V14 NB
    Options
  • cozmon3c_ESO
    cozmon3c_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PVP for 3-4 hours a day and I have 103.
    Guild UMBRA Chapter Lead
    ~Leper Si -V14 Sorcerer~
    Youtube Channel - Leper
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCozmon3c/videos
    Options
  • Folkb
    Folkb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    85 now I think.
    Options
  • crowfl56
    crowfl56
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    started with 68 and now I'm at 74.

You won't see many people post over 100 + they don't want to lose the points :)
    Options
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Somewhere between 106 and 109.

I took note of the skyreach chest when I leveled through Craglorn initially, so I immediately went there when 1.6 went live. I had a V1 prepared and ready for this so I switched to that when it got nerfed. If you only have a V14 then you have my sympathies.

The Skyreach grind was actually fun. The chest reminded me of a grind spot in Diablo 3 Act 1 so it was both familiar and exciting. The boss xp in skyreach is a joke, like 600 xp each. There was never a reason to be there for anything but trash, now there is just no reason to be there at all. Some of those bosses actually take a long time to kill too. Meanwhile I can make 600xp a kill, 10 seconds a kill, on my V1 solo killing mobs 1 step above trash.

Craglorn has been wrecked to pieces for this champion system.
    Edited by Armitas on March 24, 2015 8:27PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
    Options
  • Shadesofkin
    Shadesofkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    106 at this point, working hard to get to that 120 mark and then I'll relax some.
    @shadesofkin -NA Server.
    Tier 2 Player.
    MagDK Main forever (even in the bad times)
    Options
  • Natjur
    Natjur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Currently on 120cp total and at 2-3 CP per day, I am just going for the 10 and 30 point passives as I will never see the 120cp passives

Doing DSA daily and leveling a few V1 through Cadwin Silver\Gold

Edited by Natjur on March 24, 2015 8:25PM
    Options
  • ginoboehm
    ginoboehm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    seanvwolf wrote: »
    Folkb wrote: »

They are diminished returns so it's already like that after a point.

No that is what they said it is not true the function is getting linear after some points invested
    Options
  • ginoboehm
    ginoboehm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    102 by now. And I am far away of being a casual player.. I regret to not have abused the Skyreach farm when it was a thing =(

Me too and missed out on trials grind too. I sit at around 110 afaik
    Options
  • s7732425ub17_ESO
    s7732425ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The CP system is designed for you to get 1-2 CP per day at the most. You get enough Enlightenment for 1 CP a day- if you do any content (Vet Dungeon, Trial, PVP) you can get this enlightened CP in 30 minutes to an hour. After that, you have no more enlightenment, and you have to play/grind 2-4 more hours per CP per day.

This is going to create a HUGE gap between a player who has played every day for a year and a new player. No matter how hard the new player tries, they will never be able to match the power of the older player, simply due to playtime.
    Options
  • Iyas
    Iyas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Noricum/ Kitesquad/ PC/EU

Kitesquad Vol. 1

https://youtube.com/watch?v=6tGxK9KRrEI
    Options
  • infraction2008b16_ESO
    infraction2008b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bumping this thread up as I'm curious what people have reached after a bit of time.

I'm currently 130 with very casual play of a CP or two a day.
    Options
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    #MOREORBS
    Options
  • Latter
    Latter
    ✭✭✭
    * vMoL Hardmode completed
    * vMoL Nodeath completed
    * #1 v16 vSO clear

Check out my builds on Tamriel Foundry!
    Magicka Templar DD - http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/latters-magplar-dd-for-vet-dungeons-trials/

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx8bZlCBgvxLRL9iHBFRceg
    Options
  • nimander99
    nimander99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm at work right now so not 100% sure but I believe I'm close too 100 if not there. I would have more but I've been taking a bit of a break waiting for new content as I have completed every single quest the game has to offer plus scores of dailies...

Edit: I may have a couple group quests still to do in Crag so 99% of quests completed...
    Edited by nimander99 on April 15, 2015 6:25PM
    I AM UPDATING MY PRIVACY POLICY

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

∽∽∽ 2 years of Elder Scrolls Online ∼∼∼
    "Give us money" = Box sales & monthly sub fees,
    "moar!" = £10 palomino horse,
    "MOAR!" = Switch to B2P, launch cash shop,
    "MOAR!!" = Charge for DLC that subs had already paid for,
    "MOAR!!!" = Experience scrolls and riding lessons,
    "MOARR!!!" = Vampire/werewolf bites,
    "MOAARRR!!!" = CS exclusive motifs,
    "MOOAARRR!!!" = Crown crates,
    "MOOOAAARRR!!!" = 'Chapter's' bought separately from ESO+,
    "MOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!" = ???

Male, Dunmer, VR16, Templar, Aldmeri Dominion, Master Crafter & all Traits, CP450
    Options