Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crown Store Item Wish List

• Sheyta
    Sheyta
    ✭✭✭
    I want this back 'Song of the Night' Ensemble into Crown Store

https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/song-of-the-night/
  • RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sheyta wrote: »
    I want this back 'Song of the Night' Ensemble into Crown Store

+1 so much!!
    lll
    "I really don't know who the **** came off with this change. Definitely somebody who does not play the game, that's for sure".
    lll
  • Alaf
    Alaf
    ✭✭
    I would like to buy the ice horse: / without being per box
  • RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alaf wrote: »
    I would like to buy the ice horse: / without being per box

That and the Grey Yokudan horse would be awesome! There are so many nice items we would buy if they would make a return, zos turning down money daily. smh
    lll
    "I really don't know who the **** came off with this change. Definitely somebody who does not play the game, that's for sure".
    lll
  • Sheyta
    Sheyta
    ✭✭✭
    To make it clear what I want back to crown store

Content Type
    Costumes
    Crown Price
    1,000 Crowns Icon
    Date Added
    February 4, 2016
    Date Removed
    August 1, 2016

'Song of the Night' Ensemble
    Pics of the dress/costume
    Song-of-the-Night-Ensemble-Female-Close-front.jpgSong-of-the-Night-Ensemble-Female-Close-Back.jpgSong-of-the-Night-Ensemble-Female-Close-Side.jpg

Song-of-the-Night-Ensemble-Female-Front.jpgSong-of-the-Night-Ensemble-Female-Back.jpgSong-of-the-Night-Ensemble-Female-Side.jpg

due to the fact I cant edit my first post Im forced to make this one!
    Edited by Sheyta on August 14, 2017 9:50AM
  • StackonClown
    StackonClown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does it really make sense to keep these threads open for 18 months+ ? Doesn't most of the thread become irrelevant ? Just saying
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You let us buy a merchant and fence so sell us a stable master for training our mounts and placing him in our homes by those empty stables.
  • xBADxJUJUx
    xBADxJUJUx
    Soul Shriven
    I would like the Woodland Scouts Pack!

• yoyo90000ub17_ESO
    yoyo90000ub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    bring back the dragon Priest outfit please!!
  • Respect4Elders
    Respect4Elders
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dear ZOS: The Dwarven spider mounts are cool, but what would be even cooler is a big fat hairy tarantula mount, either brown or black, with glowing red eyes.
  • Gothren
    Gothren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mentioned this before so im kinda beating a dead horse. want a rag wearing argonian slave npc for house time meow.
    Edited by Gothren on August 15, 2017 8:14PM
  • pizzaow
    pizzaow
    ✭✭✭
    I want an old man personality that alters:
    * idle: to standing hunched over with a cane
    * sit chair: to sit in a rocking chair
    * cheer: to yell, but ending with a cough
    XBox/NA GT: Pizzaow
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know this is one that has been requested many times but a vampire lord polymorph would be cool or something that alters your looks that's connected to vampire or just any new polymorphs would be cool :)
  • Compton1865
    Compton1865
    ✭✭
    Jake1576 wrote: »
    I know this is one that has been requested many times but a vampire lord polymorph would be cool or something that alters your looks that's connected to vampire or just any new polymorphs would be cool :)

Yes! I've been asking for this for some time now. Please, ZOS? (Are you still even reading this thread?)
    MemoFromTurner
    XB/NA/AD

Interesting in joining a vampire guild? The Strigoi Coven is looking for new recruits - shoot me a message!

"Vampires often turn on those who trust them, you know."
  • Living_Ded
    Living_Ded
    ✭✭✭
    mind shriven mount and skins please, please, please
    @LivingDed
    necro healer, warden healer, templar healer, stam/magblade
  • Megatto
    Megatto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love to see a Class Change Token!
    Remove loot boxes or riot
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to see more heavy armour costumes in the store. The existing heavy armour costumes we have are incredibly bland, which is a shame when you consider some of the amazing heavy armour motifs we have in the game, like Order of the Hour, all of the Alliance motifs, etc. My Imperial Templar knight shouldn't have to rely on crafted items to look the way he's supposed to.
  • The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If only ZOS would sell more inventory space I would buy it in a heartbeat. Soooooo many sets and soooo little space....

Please for the warm sands and sweet ale, give us more space to store all the pixel junk we pick up in our imaginary adventurers.
  • ViciousBunnii
    ViciousBunnii
    ✭✭✭
    Black bunny pet please ♥
    PC/NA

Forever salty about the Shadow Rider Senche
  • spisarevski
    spisarevski
    ✭✭
    It would be a great idea to bring back the Pirates Costume pack and the Nedic pack, definitely.
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want a pet Chicken or Rooster sooooo bad!!
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zombie polar bear skin for Warden ultimate.
    signing off
  • Rajajshka
    Rajajshka
    ✭✭✭
    More little bug and spider pets, a hen pet, and a sheep pet would be great.
    I would also love more armour & robe costumes.
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A fellrunner please. A nice big scaredy emu is needed at all the craft stations and bankers in Tamriel.

Also, some mice/rats as pets. I know you can do a crowd of animals as a pet (ancestor moth) so a few rats or a nice clean skavenger in classic "fancy rat" pattern would be great. Please and thanks.
    Edited by max_only on August 23, 2017 6:59AM
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Weapon enchantment permanent effects, that it, to have our enchanted weapons always with their magical glow, not only few seconds when unseathed.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/367997/weapon-effects#latest

Btw, also torchbug pet :)
  • pizzaow
    pizzaow
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to see a purchasable wayshrine I could add to my house
    XBox/NA GT: Pizzaow
  • arika257
    arika257
    ✭✭✭
    Dear ZOS,

My only wish would be to add an alliance change token.

I made a certain character, whom I love, a while back. I've since joined a guild that I have many friends in, and it's a pvp guild. The only issue is one of their rules is you can only pvp with the alliane of the guild. I am totally cool with this rule, but my khajiit is on Aldmeri Dominion, and I do have the any character any alliance purchase. With this purchase I would love to be able to purchase a different token that would allow me to switch my Aldmeri Dominion Character to the Ebonheart Pact.

Thank you so much!
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Animated chickens that count as furnishings for houses, so we can put a bunch of them in our yards. I'd love a chicken pet as well, but if it's a pet, then we'd only be able to place one lonely chicken in our houses. If it's essentially an animated furnishing, we can have a dozen of them in our yards and it would look absolutely adorable. <3
  • louisianalady43
    I was looking at the tattoo pack on the crown store and I had to go to just underwear to view them on my female character.
    I think that it would be nice if you provided a couple of costumes such as short shorts and a tank top to be able to see tattoos better.

You have to have armor on to survive in the game and if you want to see your tattoos you can not use just your underwear.

Please look into this, then maybe the females could be just as nice looking as the males in this game. Thanks
  • ProfesseurFreder
    ProfesseurFreder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's a SIMPLE request: I need one of those Kajiiti cat-head-shaped helmets that can be worn as a hat / costume item... so that wearing a costume doesn't conceal the helmet. Preferably one that leaves the eyes and chin visible.

That's all.

Oh, and -- it's rotten that I can't type "p*ssycat" without being censored. Someone at ZOS has a really dirty mind.
    Edited by ProfesseurFreder on August 26, 2017 4:18PM
    "Nothing by which all human passion and hope and folly can be mirrored and then proved ever was just a game."
    -- William Faulkner.