Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A Call to Haderus!

• bowmanz607
    bowmanz607
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it has nothing to do about "owning" a campaign. i am sorry if that came across. I am trying to show that we would like to actively compete for a campaign against worthy opponents. the objective is to win the campaign against worthy opponents by being able to take and keep the scrolls and keeps. (which should be the objective of anyone in pvp). If we are able to do that while facing worthy competition on a regular basis, then that just shows that we are a damn good guild in pvp. I am not aying this will happen, but it will be an ideal situation to occur. Overall we want a server that is regularly competetive in which to call home. As for the pve people we have over 700 people in our guild which are roughly half pvers. We want to facilitate comrodery amoungst our guild members and haveing them come into a campign to help defend and assualt against worthy adversarys in an effort to further our pvp goal of winning a campaign (which includes holding scrolls and keeps) and to help pvers get the buffs they want would go a long way in promoting healthy competition within the server assuming other guilds promote the same efforts. Furthermore, we are far from a guild that just runs around in a mindless zerg to get our objective. we consistently run around with 2 raids and we rarley run in one large group. we hit multiple locations at multiple times to furhter the bigger picture of the night. There is much startegy and tactical nuances that we utilize in or pvp efforst. In fact, just the other day we had about a full raid and still plit the group b/c that is what our startegy determined was the best at the time. Anyone who has run with or knows are guild can attest to that.

Again, i do apologize that it came off as we want to "own a server. " we simply want healthy regular competition that promotes great fights worth remembering while also being able to incorporate more of our guild members into helping the AD side of the fight.

As for the emp thing. We simply dont want to promote EP emp farming which, as has been pointed out in this forum, is frowned upon even on the EP side. By deposing EP without crowning another emp is pointless if they will oly come in to cron an emp again. it is an effort to discourage that type of play on the EP side not to control who gets emped

I hope you understand our logic and and understand we are not trying to "own" a campaign as much as fight hard for winning a campaign. We simply are trying to promote worthy competition that remains on a constant basis. Our guild strives to keep our reputation intact and try to promote healthy PR. Again I hope you understand where we are coming from. :smile:
  • vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get it now! You guys roll through campaigns with your coordinated zerg and if you do not face any opposition worthy of the guilds greatness you turn the entire thing yellow, then simply move on to the next campaign! Only returning if, finally, a worthy opponent shows up, just to crush them with your 700 members! That's much better!
    Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

EP | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 50 | Former Emperor of Haderus & Chillrend |
    EP | Phobos | Altmer Nightblade | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Cheezus Sliced | Argonian Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 30 |
    EP | Eterno Tempesta | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 33 |
    DC | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 12 |
    DC | Divine Storm | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 04 |
    EP | Pocket Vortex | Bosmer Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 24 |
    EP | Vortexman | Redguard DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 28 |
    EP | Fungal Growth | Argonian Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Eternal Guardian | Bosmer Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 13 |
    and a few other random toons

Teaching by example > https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5479085#Comment_5479085
  • bowmanz607
    bowmanz607
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i mean we get rolled plenty of time also. the fighting in chill has been good and tough to fight against and we have had trouble pushing either side past nikel or sejanus and sometimes have to return to defend allesia or roe. yes it takes another cooridinated group to fight us properly. I dont get what your point is. we try to stay on haderus or azuras but have been unable to lately. is it our fault if we can be more coordinated then other guilds. I think not. what is your ideal way to fight in pvp? Your view seems cluded by the fact that we have a large group that fights tactically. That is how people win a fight. just cause we win more than we lose is an attesment to how good we are. we have also taken out other groups that are ;larger than us because of our coordination and tactics. Again we have been steamed rolled multiple times ourself. We always face the competition head on. We also try to fight in haderus and azuras b/c that is where most of our guild is homed. and until recently fightin in haderus was doing pretty good. Yes ofcourse we like to face worthy competition b/c it is not fun for either side to just steam roll or get steam rolled. again the fighting in chill has been anything but easy and has been very fun because we are facing many well organized groups. your view is off. again what is your idel way to approach fighting in pvp? to tell our group members srry our guild is to big and well organized so we cant pvp together? i mean come on. our typical group runs usually two full raids which is less than 50 people. it is not our fault if we need to fight strong organized groups to have more fun in pvp. I am asking for the organized groups to fight more in haderus because personally i like the 7 day campaign. I woudlnt mind if we were only able to keep our own scrolls and our own keeps if the competition was good. again it is no fun for anyone just to run around wiping everyone. We pvp honstly and fair and every emp that has everbeen crowned in our guild has worked their tail off to get it. we dont ever emp farm or use other means then hardwork to crown and emp. I am sorry if you do not see it that way and i invite all challengers to fight against us in haderus. Ofcourse we are going to spend sometime fighting in our home keeps before moving on that is only logical to move up the leader boards but we dont just sit there and wait for people to come to us we will bring the fight to them.
  • Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get it now! You guys roll through campaigns with your coordinated zerg and if you do not face any opposition worthy of the guilds greatness you turn the entire thing yellow, then simply move on to the next campaign! Only returning if, finally, a worthy opponent shows up, just to crush them with your 700 members! That's much better!

@bowmanz607 can only speak for himself and one cannot argue with what he says he would like to see. I agree with him in many respects. But I don't think it will happen on Haderus. You need a three-sided campaign and the numbers aren't there.

Mr. Wheeler - PvP needs a big overhaul. The playerbase won't fix it because primarily of the silly campaign buffs. And there is a major capacity issue. You have the means to address both. Please do so before we lose even more good people from AVA..
    Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
    Lo Behold, AD Thornblade NA (formerly Haderus, inactive)
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Weberda wrote: »

@bowmanz607 can only speak for himself and one cannot argue with what he says he would like to see. I agree with him in many respects. But I don't think it will happen on Haderus. You need a three-sided campaign and the numbers aren't there.

Mr. Wheeler - PvP needs a big overhaul. The playerbase won't fix it because primarily of the silly campaign buffs. And there is a major capacity issue. You have the means to address both. Please do so before we lose even more good people from AVA..

we HAD somewhat of a semblence of balance before the emp monkeys showed up. It didn't help that 1.6 stole alot of peoples' attentions whether it was game-breaking bugs that needed extermination, classes bemoaning that the sky is falling instead of rethinking their individual approaches, or the endless whining about "DURR ZOS IS STEALING MAH BOOB WINDAW!!"

I really don't get DC though. They claim they hate thorn then they complain about losing all the time, and instead of distributing themselves among campaigns they jealously guard chill. Same goes for AD. If the two of them exchanged two or three guilds things might kick off to a good start. I'm starting to wonder if the people who advocate buff servers somehow shun competition then turn around and rage at ZOS because "DUUR MAKE MORE PVP CONTENT DURR!"

There's plenty of PVP content. It's called....get this...Player. Versus. Player. Amazing!
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

we HAD somewhat of a semblence of balance before the emp monkeys showed up. It didn't help that 1.6 stole alot of peoples' attentions whether it was game-breaking bugs that needed extermination, classes bemoaning that the sky is falling instead of rethinking their individual approaches, or the endless whining about "DURR ZOS IS STEALING MAH BOOB WINDAW!!"

I really don't get DC though. They claim they hate thorn then they complain about losing all the time, and instead of distributing themselves among campaigns they jealously guard chill. Same goes for AD. If the two of them exchanged two or three guilds things might kick off to a good start. I'm starting to wonder if the people who advocate buff servers somehow shun competition then turn around and rage at ZOS because "DUUR MAKE MORE PVP CONTENT DURR!"

There's plenty of PVP content. It's called....get this...Player. Versus. Player. Amazing!

@WarrioroftheWind_ESO Look. Boob windows may not be important to the females out there that don't understand this... But boobs! BOOBS! They're just so...! SO! GAAAAAAAAAAAH!

On a serious note though, if any of you ever want balance quit now, it'll never happen, one faction will always have the numbers and one class will always be overpowered or unbalanced. Easiest way to get through life and have fun in Cyrodiil is running solo, or with a small group of friends, and farming AP.... Oh, and ERPing with your bestie. @vortexman11 :kissing_heart:
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • PeggymoeXD
    PeggymoeXD
    ✭✭✭✭

Get rid of the silly campaign buffs outside of Cyrodil and kill one of the campaigns. See what that does. Or better yet shut down Thornblade and force a re-balance of the entire AVA population.

this.
    Kitty DK

Vanguärd
    Învictus
    Sun's Death
    EPHS

- Peggy Moe - Look Mom No Emp Buff - Chalman - Linda the Zookeeper -
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Removing former emperor buffs would also remove the griefer like antics of emperor farming. Somehow I don't see that or PVE buffs being done away with anytime soon.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »
    Removing former emperor buffs would also remove the griefer like antics of emperor farming. Somehow I don't see that or PVE buffs being done away with anytime soon.

Yep, this too, absolutely.

Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Removing Former Emperor buffs also fracks over everyone that get it legitimately, such as....

Me, Vortexman, Vjori, Tyndreos, Ezareth, Asgari, Benom, Ithilwenn, Alurvelve.... And the list goes on. So I'll never support that, ever. Never ever. In a million years, ever.
    Edited by Panda244 on March 3, 2015 11:30PM
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Panda244 wrote: »

Removing Former Emperor buffs also fracks over everyone that get it legitimately, such as....

Me, Vortexman, Vjori, Tyndreos, Ezareth, Asgari, Benom, Ithilwenn, Alurvelve.... And the list goes on. So I'll never support that, ever. Never ever. In a million years, ever.

This would be true if it was retroactive. I'll settle for future emps rather than risk the ire of you and Vortexman.

Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hoping that some players will return with B2P. Not saying every campaign will be even all the time, but if there's more people then they will be forced to spread out more. Also hoping to pick up more new players too.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lyranais, EP Magsorc, AR 33
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

This would be true if it was retroactive. I'll settle for future emps rather than risk the ire of you and Vortexman.

I posted the question in another forum, and even Mr. Wheeler said that they have yet to devise a concrete solution to the problem. IMO they should've given it the Barney Fife treatment in the game's first couple months out, but they didn't so it's just spiraled increasingly out of control and taken on a monstrous life of its own. I still think destructive emp farming of the like from a couple weeks ago should be punished with impunity.

The emps you mentioned are among the few who genuinely deserved it because they are consistent in their performance and are actually good players. They are outnumbered, sadly, by scrubs who want the buffs just because they're there or out of some misconception that they're required to do other content.

I just came home from work and in all the time I been gone, since starting the download around noon, in 10 hours the client's downloaded only the first 9 gig chunk of the patch. I guess 'unlimited speed' isn't worth ***.
    Edited by WarrioroftheWind_ESO on March 4, 2015 5:04AM
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I posted the question in another forum, and even Mr. Wheeler said that they have yet to devise a concrete solution to the problem. IMO they should've given it the Barney Fife treatment in the game's first couple months out, but they didn't so it's just spiraled increasingly out of control and taken on a monstrous life of its own. I still think destructive emp farming of the like from a couple weeks ago should be punished with impunity.

The emps you mentioned are among the few who genuinely deserved it because they are consistent in their performance and are actually good players. They are outnumbered, sadly, by scrubs who want the buffs just because they're there or out of some misconception that they're required to do other content.

I just came home from work and in all the time I been gone, since starting the download around noon, in 10 hours the client's downloaded only the first 9 gig chunk of the patch. I guess 'unlimited speed' isn't worth ***.

It's just ESO, I have a download speed of 10-20mb/s and I download/patch ESO at 300kb/s... You can imagine how much it sucketh the donkey's balls.

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Seri
    Seri
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's just ESO, I have a download speed of 10-20mb/s and I download/patch ESO at 300kb/s... You can imagine how much it sucketh the donkey's balls.
    Could be worse - my internet sucks all the time. Been downloading for 16 hours so far, just hit another 3.5GB chunk (and that's with maxing out my down speed) :'(

Good thing I wasn't intending on doing much on the Had leaderboard this week.
    Edited by Seri on March 4, 2015 10:41AM
    EP CP160+ Templar, Sorc, NB
    DC CP160+ Templar, Sorc, DK
  • PeggymoeXD
    PeggymoeXD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good thing I wasn't intending on doing much on the Had leaderboard this week.

for what its worth ive spent a grand total of one hour and I think I'm currently 4th on EP. Not much is happening.
    Kitty DK

Vanguärd
    Învictus
    Sun's Death
    EPHS

- Peggy Moe - Look Mom No Emp Buff - Chalman - Linda the Zookeeper -
  • Seri
    Seri
    ✭✭✭✭
    PeggymoeXD wrote: »
    for what its worth ive spent a grand total of one hour and I think I'm currently 4th on EP. Not much is happening.
    We did have keeps when I logged off before maintenance though, so perhaps I was optimistic thinking there might have been more presence.
    EP CP160+ Templar, Sorc, NB
    DC CP160+ Templar, Sorc, DK
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not entirely sure how the enlightenment system works but I seem to be losing points gained. for example earlier today it showed I had 62k into champ 1, but when I lost enlightened it dropped me down to 28k. Then after a session of pvp it shows me at 221k, but when I exited Cyro and ran around belkarth some it dripped me to 160k. Is the gains bugged or does this show the points you can earn until it wears off?
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not entirely sure how the enlightenment system works but I seem to be losing points gained. for example earlier today it showed I had 62k into champ 1, but when I lost enlightened it dropped me down to 28k. Then after a session of pvp it shows me at 221k, but when I exited Cyro and ran around belkarth some it dripped me to 160k. Is the gains bugged or does this show the points you can earn until it wears off?

Enlightened is currently bugged, what a surprise! I know... It randomly turns on and off, causing you to lose or gain XP accordingly. #ZOSLogic

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

Enlightened is currently bugged, what a surprise! I know... It randomly turns on and off, causing you to lose or gain XP accordingly. #ZOSLogic

it doesn't help AD are currently being butts and swarming around everything that turns red or blue. I've been told a huge portion of EP jumped ship to chill and thorn (which I find dumb considering Thorn's bad reputation regarding lag).
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

it doesn't help AD are currently being butts and swarming around everything that turns red or blue. I've been told a huge portion of EP jumped ship to chill and thorn (which I find dumb considering Thorn's bad reputation regarding lag).
    EP had been jumping ship to Chillrend since before 1.6, just ask Vortexman... Chillrend is probably the best place to find small scale Peh Veh Peh now.. If that even exists anymore, from what I've read on the forums, Haderus and Azura's Star is defended by blobs of yellow, Thornblade is Thornlag, and waffles taste like pancakes.

I'd recommend you jump ship to Chillrend to, if my fellow banana-splits are being fart-faces then deprive them of their AP. Just realized this thread has 57 pages... CAN WE MAKE IT TO 69?!?! :relaxed:
    Edited by Panda244 on March 5, 2015 4:34AM

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭

EP had been jumping ship to Chillrend since before 1.6, just ask Vortexman... Chillrend is probably the best place to find small scale Peh Veh Peh now.. If that even exists anymore, from what I've read on the forums, Haderus and Azura's Star is defended by blobs of yellow, Thornblade is Thornlag, and waffles taste like pancakes.

I'd recommend you jump ship to Chillrend to, if my fellow banana-splits are being fart-faces then deprive them of their AP. Just realized this thread has 57 pages... CAN WE MAKE IT TO 69?!?! :relaxed:

Chillrend won't provide much of a change. The DC there have decided that owning every location and then ganking behind the gate is the way to PvP. @Panda244 you need to get your butt back in the game. Your presence at least provides some amusement and diversity as well as a fencing partner for Vortexman.

Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
  • vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Chillrend won't provide much of a change. The DC there have decided that owning every location and then ganking behind the gate is the way to PvP. @Panda244 you need to get your butt back in the game. Your presence at least provides some amusement and diversity as well as a fencing partner for Vortexman.

Its true, as I said before all the progress made in making Chillrend competitive has since been lost and the ever so honorable members of Legend are gate camping us.
    Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

EP | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 50 | Former Emperor of Haderus & Chillrend |
    EP | Phobos | Altmer Nightblade | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Cheezus Sliced | Argonian Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 30 |
    EP | Eterno Tempesta | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 33 |
    DC | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 12 |
    DC | Divine Storm | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 04 |
    EP | Pocket Vortex | Bosmer Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 24 |
    EP | Vortexman | Redguard DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 28 |
    EP | Fungal Growth | Argonian Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Eternal Guardian | Bosmer Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 13 |
    and a few other random toons

Teaching by example > https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5479085#Comment_5479085
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Look... Why does my presence provide amusement? Are you implying something?!? Like the great white light of Farragut capturing me in it's glitchy spots, and laughing at me, then killing me when I finally got out?! >_>

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Wyndfoot
    Wyndfoot
    ✭✭
    Maybe if you weren't trying to glitch yourself thru the wall you wouldn't of gotten stuck! It was amusing as I was walking by and seeing you there.
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wyndfoot wrote: »
    Maybe if you weren't trying to glitch yourself thru the wall you wouldn't of gotten stuck! It was amusing as I was walking by and seeing you there.

But Farragut... The scroll inside.. It was calling to me! :worried:

I just needed to stroke the scroll! I swears it!

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It was funny because you wanted me to kill you so you could get unstuck and my refusal to do so. Humanity requires the existence of eccentrics like yourself to keep things "interesting" even on buff servers. You are missed.

Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It was funny because you wanted me to kill you so you could get unstuck and my refusal to do so. Humanity requires the existence of eccentrics like yourself to keep things "interesting" even on buff servers. You are missed.
    And then the Panda was finally freed from his habitat, only to be run down by the poachers in red. Anyways, not being in game has given be time to plan... And plan I have.

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭

And then the Panda was finally freed from his habitat, only to be run down by the poachers in red. Anyways, not being in game has given be time to plan... And plan I have.

I hope it's better than the Farragut wall plan. I'm sure in any event it will greatly entertain your friends in the opposing factions.

Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I hope it's better than the Farragut wall plan. I'm sure in any event it will greatly entertain your friends in the opposing factions.
    Well Um. Actually. It uh... It was designed to kill them. :confused:
    (Text Wall Alert)

Behold! My fellow Bananas that I couldn't give two flying pigs about, my Sincerely-Missed Pact Brethren that I kill all to often, and the smurfs that no one cares about... Panda has the full intention of making a Stamina build. Stop the presses. I know. I know.. For his Dragonknight. Wait wait! What! I know, it's incredible, but it won't be some bow-turd Dragonknight. No offense @Weberda Anyways, lets get on with it shall we.
    • [Shield of the Valiant, Five Pieces] (Five Medium)
    • Enchant Chest/Legs with Stamina. Gloves/Feet/Belt with Health.
    • [Bloodspawn, Two Pieces] (One Light, One Heavy)
    • Enchant Helm & Shoulders with Stamina.
    • [Shadow Walker, Two Pieces] (Bands. Not Rings.)
    • Enchant Bands with Weapon Damage.
    • [First Bar: Blessing of the Potentate, Three Pieces] (Sword/Board & Neck)
    • Enchant Sword with Disease. Shield with Stamina. Necklace with Reduce Cost of Stamina Abilities.
    • [Second Bar: Dominion's Greatsword]
    • Enchant with Disease.

Now, right off the bat you're probably wondering what the hell the [Shield of the Valiant] set is, and that's simple enough. It's the medium armor you get from the PvP vendor, and now, you're probably slamming your face into your desk and calling me an idiot for using it. I'm using it because it's basically a free [Way of the Arena] That offers me a tiny amount of damage reduction from enemy Players, more Healing Taken, and the same amount of reduced Break Free cost, as well as a nice little Max Health increase. So it's basically there to help me survive longer in rough situations, moving on. [Bloodspawn], is self explanatory, I got it because Ultimate Generation has been hosed in 1.6, and it gives me a nice little boost to Stamina Recovery, one piece being Light, the other being Heavy, for the Undaunted Passives. [Shadow Walker], again, pretty self explanatory, gives me a nice two set with weapon damage, I also went with the Bands instead of the Rings, because Rings give you Max Health and Bands give you Max Stamina. Now, [Blessing of the Potentate] is on my first bar, along with the necklace, for the full three set Reduction to Ultimate Cost, as well as some more Stamina Recovery, this will let me slot the important Ultimate on my primary bar for the 15% Reduction, 5% from being Former Emperor, 10% from the set. For my second bar, since I can't use anymore sets, I'm just going with the Dominion's Greatsword, the crushing enchantment on it is absurd but I replaced it with disease for obvious reasons, and because my target's armor isn't going to matter. So. Onto ability bars!

[Main Bar: Sword/Shield]
    1. Volatile Armor (Spiked Armor Morph)
    2. Crippling Slash (Low Slash Morph)
    3. Spiked Bone Shield (Bone Shield Morph)
    4. Dragonscale Reflect (Reflective Scales)
    5. Green Dragon's Blood (Dragon's Blood Morph)
      [Ultimate:] Corrosive Armor
    [Off-Bar: Greatsword]
    1. Critical Rush (Critical Charge Morph)
    2. Executioner (Reverse Slash Morph)
    3. Rally (Momentum Morph)
    4. Burning Breath (Fiery Breath Morph)
    5. (Situation Skill)
      [Ultimate:] Ferocious Leap

The main bar bar is pretty simple to understand, it's meant for keeping me alive, Bone Shield grants Stamina Users a damage shield for 30% of their Maximum Health and returns damage to melee attackers, Volatile Armor gives me the Major Resolve and Major Ward buffs, and deals DoT damage. Crippling Slash is there to help me generate additional Ultimate, Reflective Scales, because Reflect. Obviously. Then Green's Dragon Blood for the heal and buff to Stamina Recovery. My Off-Bar is where almost all of the damage comes from, Burning Breath as an AoE DoT, that also reduces targets' armor, making everything I do hit much harder, Critical Rush as the gap-closer and damage dealer, Rally for the HoT and damage buff it gives, Executioner for the execute, obviously. The last skill will be entirely situation-based, I like to have at least one of these slots dedicated to it. For duels, I'll probably use Molten Armaments or Unstable Flame in that spot, for the extra damage output. In small group fights, probably Brawler from the Two-Handed line, so I can stay alive a bit longer, maybe swap it out for Wrecking Blow at times, or Flames of Oblivion, really whatever I feel like. Gives me allowance to tinker with the setup as I wander around Cyrodiil. My Ultimate choices are rather easy to understand, Corrosive Armor lets me ignore the targets' armor so I can hit insanely hard, and it makes me practically impossible to damage, Ferocious Leap is used for the cheap cost and the insane damage shield that it gives, I may swap it out with Flawless Dawnbreaker at times, but it's unlikely.

Feedback will be appreciated. Constructive critiscism will be collected and mailed back to you in the form of tinfoil-wrapped-dog-****. Thank you for your concern. :kissing_closed_eyes:
    Edited by Panda244 on March 5, 2015 9:53PM

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF