Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A Call to Haderus!

• Darklord_Tiberius
    Darklord_Tiberius
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh ok, but they still have it? At least that silly streak spamming sorc lost emp lol he didnt deserve to have it.
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh ok, but they still have it? At least that silly streak spamming sorc lost emp lol he didnt deserve to have it.

;/ he deserved to keep it more than these EP clowns at least.
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ended up oversleeping so I missed out on alot of action, but I see yet another AP monkey got emp. If AD sees them as emp I'd recommend not pushing the ring. that only allows them to keep farming more and more emps. This guy didn't even bother defending he was only emp for little more than an hour.

They got emp this morning and lost it already?

I been looking at the map for the past hour. when I woke up around noon the emp was emp fpr 23 mins and had most of the ring. I checked again just awhile ago down to 2 keeps.

Every AD Emperor on Haderus with the exception of, and I hate saying this. Sura :dizzy: Ezareth, Tyndreos, Alurvelve, Cuddler, we're either mediorce or bad Emperors, course there could be others that I missed and just wasn't online or present during their reign, but I was present for the ones I mentioned and they did well. Basically the only Emperor capable of defending or attacking is a DK or Sorc... Templar Emps are useful, but not that much, NB Emps are 100% useless. I prefer Sorcs, cause Negate spam = Best spam.
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yup. Deposed as of 2:20ish pm. Still on leaderboard so either hes not dropping or was indeed offline. Still idiotic for them to muscle the ring so fast then let it drop even faster....
  • PeggymoeXD
    PeggymoeXD
    ✭✭✭✭
    ;/ he deserved to keep it more than these EP clowns at least.

most of these EP clowns lol

Kitty DK

Vanguärd
    Învictus
    Sun's Death
    EPHS

- Peggy Moe - Look Mom No Emp Buff - Chalman - Linda the Zookeeper -
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    AD side took everything...Saturday evening I think? At that point we were about 4k points behind EP. Defended it Sunday, and then EP came in early Monday morning and grabbed some scrolls and keeps and we had a handful of guys who put in some work to get the scrolls back (Ajatarro and friends, some others, a couple of PS guildies were there too ). By the time I connected Monday we had four keeps to take back and Sej. We basically spent the rest of the day fending off EP from pushing out past Arrius. Ultimately we came back and won the campaign, which was great since we'd gone a several weeks without a win. We were pretty tired by the end of the campaign last night so it's not a surprise that the map flipped after we left. I'm actually surprised that it flipped back so quickly but I know that there was an AD guild from Thorn that had been playing on Chillrend that was looking to try out Haderus, so maybe they had something to do with it?
    Edited by Kartalin on February 24, 2015 11:44PM
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lyranais, EP Magsorc, AR 33
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Thorancal
    Thorancal
    Minch Yoda fought every second of his Emporership today to defend. Not for one moment did he back down.
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telel has only one thing to say about today.

$#@& &#$%=$ &#$@##$ gate campers.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »
    Telel has only one thing to say about today.

$#@& &#$%=$ &#$@##$ gate campers.

Which side lol....
    Thorancal wrote: »
    Minch Yoda fought every second of his Emporership today to defend. Not for one moment did he back down.

I am inclined to somewhat believe you seeing as Yoda remains on the LB as well as has surpassed the current top AD including their emp. If your guild has decided to commit to Haderus for the sake of competitive PVP that's all well and good. However I am very slow to forgive regarding the BRK fiasco of the previous week, as I am sure others in the campaign/faction. If the majority of your guild members are sincere about being regarded as a top pvp guild, I would say please take appropriate steps and do not engage in the sort of behavior that alot of people expect/know from you already.
    Edited by WarrioroftheWind_ESO on February 25, 2015 5:25AM
  • Observant
    Observant
    ✭✭✭✭
    Does AD enjoy playing in an empty campaign or can I bring my guild back now?
    Vehemence
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Observant wrote: »
    Bring your guild to Azura's Star and farm the AD Pvers.
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Observant
    Observant
    ✭✭✭✭
    Panda244 wrote: »

It'd be nice not to lower ourselves to their standards :D
    Vehemence
  • JTorus
    JTorus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Panda244 wrote: »

It'd be nice not to lower ourselves to their standards :D

How dare you accuse the AD of having standards.

• Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This one would like you to clarify. By AD do you mean utter idiots who are likely doing the same things they do on their EP/DC alts as they do in service to Queen Razum-Dar, or people with some backbone who don't mind a 'fair' scrap that doesn't involve one side doing naughty things that make The Batkhajiit frowny faced?

Because Telel assures you that there are in fact two yellow flag people on Haderus, and one really wishes not to be mistaken for the other.

Also. We do not, and, ya.
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    buffs are delicious. you guys left?
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

This one would like you to clarify. By AD do you mean utter idiots who are likely doing the same things they do on their EP/DC alts as they do in service to Queen Razum-Dar, or people with some backbone who don't mind a 'fair' scrap that doesn't involve one side doing naughty things that make The Batkhajiit frowny faced?

Because Telel assures you that there are in fact two yellow flag people on Haderus, and one really wishes not to be mistaken for the other.

Also. We do not, and, ya.

Personally I'm taking a break to either work on non-pvp stuff in game or dusting off my Oblivion playthru. While doing the master acrobatics trainer quest I stumbled across Kingscrest cavern had a looksie. Not only was it feggin big but kinda surreal too with the withered forest section underground. But apparently in the future there is no Kingscret Keep ;O Wonder what happened to it. Such an iconic location in pvp for us EP. the days of 3 bars AD to combat a single EP lumber mill. Like someone said the other day during the 3hr BRK siege, AD might've gotten a 13k O-Tick, but alot of EP made out with almost 10x that just for fighting.
  • Seri
    Seri
    ✭✭✭✭
    Like someone said the other day during the 3hr BRK siege, AD might've gotten a 13k O-Tick, but alot of EP made out with almost 10x that just for fighting.

Alas, I only walked away with ~50k. Takes time to run/ride back to BRK from South Gate, and then time a sprint back into the relative safety of the the inner after each crash. :D
    EP CP160+ Templar, Sorc, NB
    DC CP160+ Templar, Sorc, DK
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The pups and The Batkhajiit wade about 30k out of that fight. But we all spent the majority of it on siege weapons thus an end result of 13k in 'profit'.

This may not sound like a lot to Telel's many and very very skilled opponents. But then again, this one is terrible at what they do and thus must content themselves with such meager gains as best they can.

• Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The pups and The Batkhajiit wade about 30k out of that fight. But we all spent the majority of it on siege weapons thus an end result of 13k in 'profit'.

This may not sound like a lot to Telel's many and very very skilled opponents. But then again, this one is terrible at what they do and thus must content themselves with such meager gains as best they can.

@Telel stay on siege, leave the killing to the Talon happy, Flap happy, Whip happy, DKs. Did I leave any stereotype out, for DKs anyway?

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cheese mongering newb manglers perhaps?

Ooo and bat spammy. Can't forget that.

• WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cheese mongering newb manglers perhaps?

Would this be more along the lines of what you're aiming for?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-LyFMCIpok

Most of it is Scottish but if you think about it it actually fits....
  • PeggymoeXD
    PeggymoeXD
    ✭✭✭✭

I don't have bats, I have standards. HA get it? standards..

Anyways, I would like for Haderus to not become a buff or swapping server. I legitimately enjoyed Haderus the past few weeks for the most part, and it would be a gosh darn shame to see it like the majority of the other campaigns where people leave because of farming. If EP starts getting bummed out because farmers come back and leave to go somewhere else, that will just allow them to proceed with ruining our campaign. I guess a lot of people are just alright with that and go somewhere else, but I'm not okay with it. I hate that if you have a big enough guild full of brainwashed pugs who were desperate enough for a guild they'd listen to anyone, you can dictate and orchestrate the outcome of a campaign. I personally have nothing against earning AP. I have nothing against earning Emperor. What I despise is earning the AP to achieve emperor by sitting inside, watching allies die, contributing to defense or offense in no way. Then sitting at a friendly gate, waiting. Or leaving the campaign entirely until it's time to drop for your next crappy guildie. Just so everyone in the guild can be a former emperor. Players like that make me hesitant to even display my former emperor title. Regardless of the fact that I legitimately earned it by aiding siege, attacking and defending my own emperorship, and others' for as long as possible, Former Emperor to me still means "Sits in a corner and ruins PvP."

#keepHaderusfun2k15
    Kitty DK

Vanguärd
    Învictus
    Sun's Death
    EPHS

- Peggy Moe - Look Mom No Emp Buff - Chalman - Linda the Zookeeper -
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PeggymoeXD wrote: »

I don't have bats, I have standards. HA get it? standards..

Anyways, I would like for Haderus to not become a buff or swapping server. I legitimately enjoyed Haderus the past few weeks for the most part, and it would be a gosh darn shame to see it like the majority of the other campaigns where people leave because of farming. If EP starts getting bummed out because farmers come back and leave to go somewhere else, that will just allow them to proceed with ruining our campaign. I guess a lot of people are just alright with that and go somewhere else, but I'm not okay with it. I hate that if you have a big enough guild full of brainwashed pugs who were desperate enough for a guild they'd listen to anyone, you can dictate and orchestrate the outcome of a campaign. I personally have nothing against earning AP. I have nothing against earning Emperor. What I despise is earning the AP to achieve emperor by sitting inside, watching allies die, contributing to defense or offense in no way. Then sitting at a friendly gate, waiting. Or leaving the campaign entirely until it's time to drop for your next crappy guildie. Just so everyone in the guild can be a former emperor. Players like that make me hesitant to even display my former emperor title. Regardless of the fact that I legitimately earned it by aiding siege, attacking and defending my own emperorship, and others' for as long as possible, Former Emperor to me still means "Sits in a corner and ruins PvP."

#keepHaderusfun2k15
    I wouldn't say I earned my Emperorship to be honest, I ran around in front of the blobs killing people, I hardly ever used siege unless we needed meat-bags or oil, was solo 90% of the time. The few times I did help was when I ran away from the siege, and killed the reinforcements that trickled in, basically making sure that the actual 'siege' I was missing out on was just an empty keep. So I guess you could say I hogged AP. Didn't sleep, stayed in first. When I was crowned though, I immediately joined up with the largest group online, or started my own, and defended/attacked whatever wasn't yellow or blue... Meaning, we'd face-stomp EP at night, they'd cap a few keeps in the morning, we'd face-stomp them again. Either way, I agree, Former Emperor means nothing to me, Former Emperor on Blackwater Blade means a little bit more, but depending on how you got it, still nothing. Either way, I display my Lieutenant title or some random PvE title.

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yodased wrote: »
    buffs are delicious. you guys left?

There are other servers with a somewhat balanced population that provide a better PVP experience. The answer to your question is "yes".
    Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
    Lo Behold, AD Thornblade NA (formerly Haderus, inactive)
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welp the pack and Batkhajiit did much happy fun stuff when this one logged in to see that the pacters had pushed out all the way to Bleaker's and Sejanus. So we went in baying, howling, and giggling with a mixture of grizzled grumps, and folks so new that they didn't even know what those red circles meant. Telel even expected to get farmed repeatedly and lose even more ground as the red wave crested upon the britle shores of our fragile , but oh so sexy, bodies.

Sadly it seems whomever went all grab happy ran away before we showed up, and left a mere two people to defend all those red places. After we retook Chalman, and the outposts the pack figured out what was up. So Telel decided to thank our opponents for being such good sports, and sticking things out before we left so that those brave blokes could maybe have a sporting chance of getting some happy fun of their own.

On the bright side, if no one gets dethroned this week it means all those gate camping dumb faces won't get emperor. Telel will consider that a moral victory of sorts.

• Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welp the pack and Batkhajiit did much happy fun stuff when this one logged in to see that the pacters had pushed out all the way to Bleaker's and Sejanus. So we went in baying, howling, and giggling with a mixture of grizzled grumps, and folks so new that they didn't even know what those red circles meant. Telel even expected to get farmed repeatedly and lose even more ground as the red wave crested upon the britle shores of our fragile , but oh so sexy, bodies.

Sadly it seems whomever went all grab happy ran away before we showed up, and left a mere two people to defend all those red places. After we retook Chalman, and the outposts the pack figured out what was up. So Telel decided to thank our opponents for being such good sports, and sticking things out before we left so that those brave blokes could maybe have a sporting chance of getting some happy fun of their own.

On the bright side, if no one gets dethroned this week it means all those gate camping dumb faces won't get emperor. Telel will consider that a moral victory of sorts.

Very good Telel. You defended AD Haderus against probably 7 or 8 early morning Pacters who retook their own home keeps but no doubt would have taken the entire server, all of the scrolls, and then the world had not you and your pups intervened.

Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
    Lo Behold, AD Thornblade NA (formerly Haderus, inactive)
  • diskiukas
    diskiukas
    ✭✭✭
    Oh come on Lo, don't be grumpy :) Telel and his pups ( myself included) actually are few from AD that cares great deal about competitiveness on Haderus.
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telel will humbly point out that we left once it became apparent the night cappers had left a mere two people to defend their gains. They will also point out that our 'horde' was 3 blokes under 40, Fenfen da' pokelar , 2 random guys, and a telel hiiting things in the face.

This one has also instructed their pack mates to try and limit our happy hammer hugs delivery services to our home areas for now. Though as a newb ganker discovered earlier we'll still hug anyone who tries to gank us on dolmens or skyshards.

• Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telel will humbly point out that we left once it became apparent the night cappers had left a mere two people to defend their gains. They will also point out that our 'horde' was 3 blokes under 40, Fenfen da' pokelar , 2 random guys, and a telel hiiting things in the face.

This one has also instructed their pack mates to try and limit our happy hammer hugs delivery services to our home areas for now. Though as a newb ganker discovered earlier we'll still hug anyone who tries to gank us on dolmens or skyshards.

That was a brave ganker at the Bruma Dolmen! Dropped my negate on him for a laugh and watched him just stand there and die.

• Thorjagger
    Great....Haderus is back to all yellow and boring. -_-
    Tyndreos Lacedion V ,Dragon Knight.

Guild Leader Abandoned Legion.

Former Emperor Of Haderus.