The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

A Call to Haderus!

• Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You edited the post and then tried to lie man. Come on now.
    Options
  • Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    diskiukas wrote: »
    My obsession with your guild? I never said anything anywhere about your guild, but since you put it that way, i will tell you what I think about No Mercy- excellent players , very best, but most of you lack humility.

I agree with you on the lack of humility on the part of NM...but "nice blend of colors" during a double scroll run?!?! C'mon SB, I'll bet you even cringed at that one.

Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
    Lo Behold, AD Thornblade NA (formerly Haderus, inactive)
    Options
  • diskiukas
    diskiukas
    ✭✭✭
    I can be wrong about his intent, I do not know him as a person, I don't have problems admitting that I was wrong Lo, but I tend to give people benefit of the doubt first. There was no direct bragging in his post, but everyone is free to see it how they want. I repeat myself- if he is bragging after all, then that would be very lame.
    Options
  • diskiukas
    diskiukas
    ✭✭✭
    Subtomik wrote: »
    You edited the post and then tried to lie man. Come on now.
    Obsession would me more than one post , is it not?
    Options
  • Observant
    Observant
    ✭✭✭✭
    frozywozy wrote: »
    Observant wrote: »
    frozywozy wrote: »
    I personally think that the 7days campaigns should not exist. It influences people to skip sleep, skip work and to be in total zombie mode for several days in hope to get emperor. I personally enjoy stability, perseverance and dedication and it is exactly what 30days campaigns are for.

imo, It's actually the contrary.

The fact that I didn't have to try & catch up to a 6 million AP farm of healers and AOE junkies's was quite comforting, and actually, motivating. I was in Cyrodiil more this week in Haderus, than I've ever been in Thorn.

I work for approx. 10 hours a day, and I was able to get into the top 40's this week for Haderus. In TB, I can't get nearly as high up in the leaderboards. At least, not with my small guild and hate for the EP Egotistical buffoons.

If you play solo because of your hatred toward aoe junkies spam bat swarm impulse spam chim egotistical buffoons laggers face rolling keyboard bashing kind of people and you expect to get high on the leaderboard, maybe you should go back to mario bros.

Large scale pvp is for group play so if you wanna be competitive, join a group and get some organization, roles, rotations and abilities called using teamspeak.

This has nothing to do with the duration of the campaign. It is a personnal playstyle and mindset.

I work between 40 and 45 hours a week and I can easily get into the top30 of my faction everytime on Thornblade. If I would actually focus on defense ticks and tower farming and last hits like some people do, I could make it to top20 easily.

Once again, depends of what your focus is. I personally think that objectives > ap farm. Each his own.

Oh silly Frozn, that's the ego I was talking about!

I join groups all the time, and you've been in them (IR/Hijinx)
    I was merely saying I can't get as high up on the leaderboards without going out of my comfort zone in Thornblade.

How often I play, and how tactical I play, has everything to do with the duration of a campaign. Who said anything about expecting to get high on the boards for nothing? Or Mario? (I'll take you at Kart64 any day though ;) )

You do have enough empathy to see what I mean, yes?
    Edited by Observant on January 29, 2015 7:00PM
    Vehemence
    Options
  • Eglath
    Eglath
    ✭✭✭
    Ego flexing, bragging, arguing over pointless things, elitist players, long posts about nothing but calling others newbs! Yay this thread is going to it's most primeval state :)
    Vinyamar - AD vr14 sorc RANK: 30
    RAGE Core
    Abandoned Legion Officer
    Options
  • Observant
    Observant
    ✭✭✭✭
    Eglath wrote: »
    Ego flexing, bragging, arguing over pointless things, elitist players, long posts about nothing but calling others newbs! Yay this thread is going to it's most primeval state :)

You're post really added substance to the content too there boss ;)

See you in Haderus tonight?
    Edited by Observant on January 29, 2015 7:15PM
    Vehemence
    Options
  • Eglath
    Eglath
    ✭✭✭
    Observant wrote: »
    Eglath wrote: »

You're post really added richness to the content too there boss ;)

See you in Haderus tonight?

My post wasn't much worse than rest B) . See ya in Had than!
    Vinyamar - AD vr14 sorc RANK: 30
    RAGE Core
    Abandoned Legion Officer
    Options
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one noticed that they are not even rank 23 yet. Does this not make the humble and un-dangerous Batkhajiit a bad, and thus no longer worthy of being attacked the moment they're seen?

Please say yes, as Telel's nose now has a permanent shield emblem imprint on it, and they do not wish it to become any flatter.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
    Options
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »
    This one noticed that they are not even rank 23 yet. Does this not make the humble and un-dangerous Batkhajiit a bad, and thus no longer worthy of being attacked the moment they're seen?

Please say yes, as Telel's nose now has a permanent shield emblem imprint on it, and they do not wish it to become any flatter.

No. Rank in PvP means nothing, I associate long term players with high ranks Thornblade/Wabbjack/Auriels Bow players, cause you get more AP in those blob fests. Anyone that's been round for a while and is Lt or up I associate with Haderus, Chillrend, or Azuras Star. Doesn't make you bad and it doesn't make you good. You also can't be good or bad in PvP as there will always be one build that can sweep aside yours like a potato... Well you can be bad. But lets not get into that. :disagree:

Been here since launch. PvP rank Lieutenant on my DK and Lt 2 on my NB. Do I suck? (Prepares for all the responses saying 'yes') No... I like to think my DK is rather tanky and deals decent damage, and my Sap Tank makes everyone QQ so I know for a fact she's OP :heart_eyes:
    Edited by Panda244 on January 29, 2015 11:45PM
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
    Options
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Panda244 wrote: »

No. Rank in PvP means nothing, I associate long term players with high ranks Thornblade/Wabbjack/Auriels Bow players, cause you get more AP in those blob fests. Anyone that's been round for a while and is Lt or up I associate with Haderus, Chillrend, or Azuras Star. Doesn't make you bad and it doesn't make you good. You also can't be good or bad in PvP as there will always be one build that can sweep aside yours like a potato... Well you can be bad. But lets not get into that. :disagree:

Been here since launch. PvP rank Lieutenant on my DK and Lt 2 on my NB. Do I suck? (Prepares for all the responses saying 'yes') No... I like to think my DK is rather tanky and deals decent damage, and my Sap Tank makes everyone QQ so I know for a fact she's OP :heart_eyes:

YOU ARE EVEN WORSE THAN THE DAMAGE SHIELD STACKERS.

nah jk.

Options
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm sorry guys if you thought I was bragging about running the two scrolls. I just thought the colors were cool together and the combo was neat. Didn't mean to be classless though it was tactless. Just something I'd never seen before and wanted to share.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
    Options
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cody wrote: »

nah jk.

I don't even have shields to stack....... That's all sorc business :disappointed_relieved:
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Options
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    milthalas wrote: »
    I'm sorry guys if you thought I was bragging about running the two scrolls. I just thought the colors were cool together and the combo was neat. Didn't mean to be classless though it was tactless. Just something I'd never seen before and wanted to share.

yeah idk what reason those [snip] had to rage at you... I actually thought the colors were neat:) I thought "lightsaber" the first time I saw them..

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Rude and Insulting Comments]
    Edited by ZOS_UlyssesW on February 5, 2015 3:21PM
    Options
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

nah jk.

I don't even have shields to stack....... That's all sorc business :disappointed_relieved:

ah, good. You are NOT one of the tribunal worshipping fools that hides behind damage shields like a coward the entire fight:D Very good,I was wondering what you did on your other characters(I think you have other characters?)

did I say coward? yes, I did, good:D Just wanted to be sure
    Edited by Cody on January 30, 2015 12:33AM
    Options
  • NovaShadow
    NovaShadow
    ✭✭✭✭✭

nah jk.

Wait, sorcs stack shields. Since when? Didn't realise a sorc had a decent shield worth stacking.

If you really think one's rank means anything then you're making me laugh. Am I bad because I switch between several characters and none of them are close to rank 23. I PVP for the PVP not farming AP to increase my rank. I'd run around as a Recruit if it meant I could PVP all day.
    PC NA - EPHS
    Options
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If I had played on the same character in all of my PvP experience in this game I would be close to rank 30 I bet:D

but I play too many alts:(
    Options
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

nah jk.

ah, good. You are NOT one of the tribunal worshipping fools that hides behind damage shields like a coward the entire fight:D Very good,I was wondering what you did on your other characters(I think you have other characters?)

did I say coward? yes, I did, good:D Just wanted to be sure

Crassus Lucinius II is a DK, and he has Harness Magicka and Igneous Shield on his offbar, I only ever use either when I drop below 30%, and I only use Igneous because it buffs my GDB. Both melt near instantly so no shields to stack...

N'tel Arlena my NB is just a basic sap tank that makes everyone rage and QQ and call me a hacker, if I get bored of tanking I swap to heals or my burst-blade build and if I catch someone off guard with da burst. They ded. Instantly.

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Options
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telel and the pup found the 3 way fight at Aleswell last night to be both their last hurrah of the evening, and most amusing to watch.

Even though they had to try and hold off 12 daggits, and even more pacters from taking the place Telel thinks the four of us acquitted ourselves well and we did earn some good AP before the un-handsome and rude buddies of mister BBQ brought us all down.

Therefore this one is going to say the pups and them held off over two dozen enemies for many good minutes, and wallow in the moon sugar like joys of a job well done.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
    Options
  • AFrostWolf
    AFrostWolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    I actually want ZOS to remove the 30 day campaigns completely and only have 14-days and 7 days. With a 30 day campaign, it's a 30 day exhausting grind to keep your faction on top. After 30 days are over, you have to start all over again. If you've been fighting hard for 30 days and end up in last, you lose the will to fight in another campaign.

With a shorter campaign, your pushes for the top become much more bearable. You can decide to rally your entire guild for an entire week, go for emp, and try to dominate. After that week when the campaign resets, everyone can get a deserved break. Also, don't expect the same faction to win week after week. You will have more pushes from all the factions, some guilds will be taking breaks, etc. It would be better than getting dominated for an entire month.

Blackwater Blade. Best Campaign ever. Except for the rewards. Rewards are garbage.
    Options
  • Darklord_Tiberius
    Darklord_Tiberius
    ✭✭✭✭

I agree, rank means nothing honestly. I am PvP rank 29 and I have gone against players 35+ and hands down they were just bad; 1v1, 2v2 and raid verse raid. PvP rank really only shows how much time and AP someone has spent/farmed up to this point in the game. AP farming was really bad back in the beginning and you could literally farm using exploits or things not working as intended building massive amounts of AP. Some high ranking players in PvP on all sides are inflated because of that stuff, if they say otherwise they are just flat out lying.
    Options
  • Roselle
    Roselle
    ✭✭✭✭
    Haderus peeps always give me something to read. :)
    This one was rekt by Zenimax
    Options
  • Aoe_Barbecue
    Aoe_Barbecue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Roselle wrote: »

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

I don't remember Ash nor wtf you're even talking about. I distinctly remember roflstomping your motley clown car crew over and over and making 600k AP in half a day mostly from a group that had your name in the mix last week, however. That's a pretty productive day of ESO.

[Moderator Note: Removed moderated quotes]
    Edited by ZOS_UlyssesW on February 5, 2015 3:36PM
    Options
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

I don't remember Ash nor wtf you're even talking about. I distinctly remember roflstomping your motley clown car crew over and over and making 600k AP in half a day mostly from a group that had your name in the mix last week, however. That's a pretty productive day of ESO.

*silver bolts AoE*

[Moderator Note: Removed moderated quotes]
    Edited by ZOS_UlyssesW on February 5, 2015 3:35PM

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Options
  • Planchard
    Planchard
    ✭✭
    Aoe BBQ,

You weren't there for the Ash fight he's referring to. It was the day my Templar was stuck was I was forced to play my VR2 sorc who I haven't played in 7 months. If I was on my Templar it would've been a completely different outcome with that battle.

Edited by Planchard on January 30, 2015 8:35PM
    Planchard - V14 Templar Healer DC Rank 24 (Retired)
    Leggo Mayne- V16 Stamina DK DC Rank 27

MEGA BEST FRIENDS!
    Nemesis

PSN- UGotPlanchard
    Alliance- DC
    Options
  • Aoe_Barbecue
    Aoe_Barbecue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We always need moar Orc Jesus. Always.
    Options
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We always need moar Orc Jesus. Always.

Orc Jesus don't got time for yo problems, he's dealing with Orc problems!

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Options
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Princess_Asgari we need you to be eternal Empress of Haderus for DC. These last two Emperors have been awful from DC. We need another DC Emperor that will steamroll the map over and over and over.

@AoE_Barbecue is your body ready for Emperor yet?

Options
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Psilent wrote: »
    @Princess_Asgari we need you to be eternal Empress of Haderus for DC. These last two Emperors have been awful from DC. We need another DC Emperor that will steamroll the map over and over and over.

I think the better question, is your body ready. Wink. Wink. Nudge. Nudge.

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Options
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Psilent wrote: »

I'm so busy lately I barely have enough time for pts let alone emp again. I sure do miss it and will have it again eventually.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
    Options