Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

A Call to Haderus!

• Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Shoves fist far down throat and gags repeatedly until he suffocates.

"Here lies Panda, forever alone."

Grats on getting emp on the new emp trade server though, twas many a sleepless night I presume?
    Edited by Panda244 on January 28, 2015 1:04AM
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
    Options
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    frozywozy wrote: »
    Mukuro wrote: »
    So... apperently we aint allowed to talk a out what we want on here hahahhahahahaha

Of course. I wasn't trying to create a new rule or to drag the conversation in the direction I feel to. I was just trying to help before a staff member intervene.

Maybe you should re-read the code of conduct.

People like you just....

whats a polite way to say it...

give me a few days, ill have it:)
    Options
  • Forestd16b14_ESO
    Forestd16b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I vote now we hang up this call. Cause the players who answered it was half the population of Thrornblade. Now we got a 2nd TB. Hope you enjoy a 2nd zerg fest.
    Options
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Panda244 wrote: »

Grats on getting emp on the new emp trade server though, twas many a sleepless night I presume?

I'm fairly certain he's been emp before. Either on an older camp, Thorn, or Had back when NM did scroll trolling. It shouldn't bother people though having emps change day to day is a far cry from having them change literally every hour on the hour, if not less. Plus I'm seeing emps stick around lot longer and lasting, rather than having us get emp then having the angry bees swarming going "NURRRRR MAH BUUUUUFZ!"

On the other hand I'm surprised we still have Ghartok...I'd assumed DC woulda steamrolled us but we still holding on sorta. Plus AD is putting pressure on them. Really this is what the camp should be. It's constantly changing, not stagnating like what Had was before.
    Options
  • Darklord_Tiberius
    Darklord_Tiberius
    ✭✭✭✭
    Phoenix Rising had an excellent fight on ash all night, heroic defensive on our part :)
    Options
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm fairly certain he's been emp before. Either on an older camp, Thorn, or Had back when NM did scroll trolling. It shouldn't bother people though having emps change day to day is a far cry from having them change literally every hour on the hour, if not less. Plus I'm seeing emps stick around lot longer and lasting, rather than having us get emp then having the angry bees swarming going "NURRRRR MAH BUUUUUFZ!"

On the other hand I'm surprised we still have Ghartok...I'd assumed DC woulda steamrolled us but we still holding on sorta. Plus AD is putting pressure on them. Really this is what the camp should be. It's constantly changing, not stagnating like what Had was before.

Yeah, emp is..... It needs to be reworked. As far as Haderus goes this thread is the only way I can keep up since laptop go boom :(
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Options
  • Darklord_Tiberius
    Darklord_Tiberius
    ✭✭✭✭

We had their best group occupied on Ash all night and we crushed them over and over lol. AD and DC were both in there and we massacred the DC raid up top, than charged the flag and destroyed the AD raid. It was a 3 hour battle on ash, than they all left and we won. It was a glorious Pact victory!
    Options
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, emp is..... It needs to be reworked. As far as Haderus goes this thread is the only way I can keep up since laptop go boom :(

30 day campaign loyalty before you can be eligible for the crown; while keeping your reward tier at level 3. (Non-vet not included).

Options
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

This isn't the first time my baby has had Emp and surely won't be the last.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
    Options
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Armitas wrote: »
    This thread didn't really pick up. It's just a continuation of the old "haderus discussion thread" which I forget the title of. I didn't even know I was posting on the new one (this one) till like 30pages in. This Haderus titled thread floated up to the top of the alliance section and people started using it for discussion instead of the old one while the old one sank.

Chillrend didn't really have it's own discussion thread because there was nothing to discuss. Haderus just moved it's discussion to the the next "Haderus titled" thread floating at the top of the alliance page. Same sort of thing happened with Dawnbreaker where we had an ongoing thread of teasing, bromances, QQ and ego flexing going on (awesome thread).

Marry me?

Lets do it at Nikel, there is a mushroom there that is suppose to give good luck to anyone that visits.

Alrighty, start the invitations, I'm gonna go see if I can get King Emeric to be the priest.

I'll take care of the gift register. Here is the list of what we need.
    1. Tripots
    2. Tripots
    3. Tripots
    4. Tripots
    5. Tripots
    6. Tripots
    7. Tripots
    8. Tripots
    9. Tripots
    10. Tripots
    11. Tripots
    12. Tripots
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
    Options
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    when are we gonna work out some 8v8, 6v6 etc. its been a long time coming and only 1 guild ever took us up on it.
    Options
  • JTorus
    JTorus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ugh, this wedding stuff is absurd, no one really cares about some silly ceremony.

What we do care about is when and where the bachelor party will be. I say we invite that Khajiit in the woods, the one making skooma. For reasons...
    Options
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telel is hoping all the friendly murdering people are having fun on the Haderus place thing. Sadly this one is still quite occupied with many un fun issues, but also with testing new BOOOM on the test server.

Also if you thought Khajiit was annoying while they were using blur before....
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
    Options
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread didn't really pick up. It's just a continuation of the old "haderus discussion thread" which I forget the title of. I didn't even know I was posting on the new one (this one) till like 30pages in. This Haderus titled thread floated up to the top of the alliance section and people started using it for discussion instead of the old one while the old one sank.

Chillrend didn't really have it's own discussion thread because there was nothing to discuss. Haderus just moved it's discussion to the the next "Haderus titled" thread floating at the top of the alliance page. Same sort of thing happened with Dawnbreaker where we had an ongoing thread of teasing, bromances, QQ and ego flexing going on (awesome thread).

Marry me?

Lets do it at Nikel, there is a mushroom there that is suppose to give good luck to anyone that visits.

Alrighty, start the invitations, I'm gonna go see if I can get King Emeric to be the priest.

I'll take care of the gift register. Here is the list of what we need.
    1. Tripots
    2. Tripots
    3. Tripots
    4. Tripots
    5. Tripots
    6. Tripots
    7. Tripots
    8. Tripots
    9. Tripots
    10. Tripots
    11. Tripots
    12. Tripots

Damn it Armitas you forgot 13-20!

13. Tripots
    14. Tripots
    15. Tripots
    16. Tripots
    17. Tripots
    18. Tripots
    19. Tripots
    20. Tripots

This isn't the first time my baby has had Emp and surely won't be the last.

Well congrats to him, again, however imho emp should be a one time deal per character, prevents motivation to cultivate it like crack and actually hold onto and defend it nonstop no sleep while you have it... Cause that's what I did on the nonvet, first 4 days of sleep and nap staying #1, then when I got it 3 days of no sleep whatsoever. :s

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Options
  • Mukuro
    Mukuro
    ✭✭
    So... i played on my AD last night had some fun.. killed a ton of ppl
    Then we hit ash and emp was there hiding in a cubby spam spears and bats with about 20 AD all standing in there holding block... i called them dumb a**** and adviced them to meatbag, flare and negate... which after about 10 minutes they did...

Then of course some... hmmm... nice guy decided to report me for calling them dumb as***.... renewing my hate for most AD scum once again... sure wish i rolled my NB some other faction...
    Illusions... or real illusions. Within the illusions hide real illusions... from the real illusions, the illusions are created. Within the truth hides the lie... within the lie hides the truth.
    (EP) V13 Sorc "Mukuro Rokudo"
    (EP) V3 Temp "Unmei No Yari"
    (AD) V5 Nb "L'uomo Nero"
    Options
  • Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotta play nice with those kids Mukuro. Don't want to hurt their feelings even though it's a war zone.
    Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
    Lo Behold, AD Thornblade NA (formerly Haderus, inactive)
    Options
  • Darklord_Tiberius
    Darklord_Tiberius
    ✭✭✭✭
    Then we hit ash and emp was there hiding in a cubby spam spears and bats with about 20 AD all standing in there holding block... i called them dumb a**** and adviced them to meatbag, flare and negate... which after about 10 minutes they did...

Then of course some... hmmm... nice guy decided to report me for calling them dumb as***.... renewing my hate for most AD scum once again... sure wish i rolled my NB some other faction...

The way ultimate generation works atm, skills like shards make our ultimate as a Templar recharge in a matter of seconds. When people clump up together like that he can spam bats 100% of the time. I am looking forward to the changes in 1.6, all these "unkillable" types that rely on their spamming of ultimates are done.
    Options
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We were telling our guys to back off, too, can't stand there blockcasting and wonder why he's hitting batswarm 10 seconds after the last one ended. It's probably just the heat of the battle making some people crazy. For vamps we try to stand back and most either use heavy resto attack or soul assault.

For my part I sent in my dark shades and then worked on healing everyone, for whatever it was worth.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
    Options
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    When you run two scrolls at once in the same place as we did Tuesday night (these were both AD scrolls we were taking back from DC) the colors can blend together and create a nice new shade:
    jri7Xh6.jpg

Edit: here they are more separated:
    y3hFPcx.jpg
    Edited by Kartalin on January 29, 2015 10:42AM
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
    Options
  • JTorus
    JTorus
    ✭✭✭✭

milthalas wrote: »
    When you run two scrolls at once in the same place as we did Tuesday night (these were both AD scrolls we were taking back from DC) the colors can blend together and create a nice new shade:
    jri7Xh6.jpg

y3hFPcx.jpg

I think we were two fifths of the way there.

FPMHJYK.jpg
    Options
  • Mukuro
    Mukuro
    ✭✭
    milthalas wrote: »
    jri7Xh6.jpg

y3hFPcx.jpg

So you pop locked yesterday and went after scrolls from a 1 bar population and post pictures to brag?
    Illusions... or real illusions. Within the illusions hide real illusions... from the real illusions, the illusions are created. Within the truth hides the lie... within the lie hides the truth.
    (EP) V13 Sorc "Mukuro Rokudo"
    (EP) V3 Temp "Unmei No Yari"
    (AD) V5 Nb "L'uomo Nero"
    Options
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pretty typical for AD of haderus
    Options
  • diskiukas
    diskiukas
    ✭✭✭
    Some of you need to get off your high horse, I'd say. All he said is about nice blend of colors.
    Options
  • Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    diskiukas wrote: »
    Some of you need to get off your high horse, I'd say. All he said is about nice blend of colors.

You're kidding, right?

Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
    Lo Behold, AD Thornblade NA (formerly Haderus, inactive)
    Options
  • diskiukas
    diskiukas
    ✭✭✭
    Some of you need to get off your high horse,typical of No Mercy members, I'd say. All he said is about nice blend of colors.

Options
  • diskiukas
    diskiukas
    ✭✭✭
    Some of you need to get off your high horse,typical for No Mercy members, I'd say. All he said is about nice blend of colors.

Options
  • diskiukas
    diskiukas
    ✭✭✭
    Weberda wrote: »

You're kidding, right?
    No I am not, if he is bragging about it , then it would be pretty lame, considering what went past month or so on Haderus, but I am almost sure it wasn't his intent.
    Why people always assume worst?
    Edited by diskiukas on January 29, 2015 6:21PM
    Options
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because if you are active on haderus you would know that's exactly the type of attitude a lot of the AD have.

Don't know why you have an obsession with my guild, im sure plenty of people on your own faction would agree that im right.
    Options
  • diskiukas
    diskiukas
    ✭✭✭
    My obsession with your guild? I never said anything anywhere about your guild, but since you put it that way, i will tell you what I think about No Mercy- excellent players , very best, but most of you lack humility.
    Options
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some of you need to get off your high horse,typical of No Mercy members, I'd say. All he said is about nice blend of colors.

Lol ok.
    Options