Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

A Call to Haderus!

• Eglath
    Eglath
    ✭✭✭
    That totally sucks to live where you don't play during prime time, had to log off before most fun started. Although 6-7 fps didn't help either :(. Let's hope some AD, DC and EP stays and we'll be able to have smaller fights pretty much the whole day.
    Vinyamar - AD vr14 sorc RANK: 30
    RAGE Core
    Abandoned Legion Officer
    Options
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eglath wrote: »
    That totally sucks to live where you don't play during prime time, had to log off before most fun started. Although 6-7 fps didn't help either :(. Let's hope some AD, DC and EP stays and we'll be able to have smaller fights pretty much the whole day.

Looks like a small population from each faction is online right now. Map hasn't changed to much, besides AD losing Alessia and Drakelowe.

Options
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Psilent wrote: »

Looks like a small population from each faction is online right now. Map hasn't changed to much, besides AD losing Alessia and Drakelowe.

THEY'RE IN THE TREES MAN! THEY'RE IN THE TREES!!!!
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
    Options
  • Eglath
    Eglath
    ✭✭✭
    So Lagerus is offically real, today when blues pop locked it, it was unplayable. At least for me. 3-4 fps during fights. Ehhh time to lvl alt and get to BB.
    RAGE Core
    Abandoned Legion Officer
    Options
  • djnuzzoub17_ESO
    So Lagerus is offically real, today when blues pop locked it, it was unplayable. At least for me. 3-4 fps during fights. Ehhh time to lvl alt and get to BB.

Same here.along with a couple DC's
    Options
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

soit_zps399288ff.jpg
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Options
  • KaneK899ub17_ESO
    All hail Emperor Capcopy!

Fun day today. Some good communication for blue side.
    Options
  • Mukuro
    Mukuro
    ✭✭
    You don't need good communication when your whole pop lock blob runs in the same direction
    Edited by Mukuro on January 25, 2015 5:36AM
    Illusions... or real illusions. Within the illusions hide real illusions... from the real illusions, the illusions are created. Within the truth hides the lie... within the lie hides the truth.
    (EP) V13 Sorc "Mukuro Rokudo"
    (EP) V3 Temp "Unmei No Yari"
    (AD) V5 Nb "L'uomo Nero"
    Options
  • NovaShadow
    NovaShadow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mukuro wrote: »
    You don't need good communication when your whole pop lock blob runs in the same direction

LOL...so true...so true
    PC NA - EPHS
    Options
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great fights this morning... nice to see a few DC out aswell

DK SCRUB OUT
    Options
  • Darklord_Tiberius
    Darklord_Tiberius
    ✭✭✭✭
    Keep up the fun on Haderus everyone! Good try on taking Arrius last night AD. PR held out, but you did a heck of a job trying to get it lol. Seeing high pops for all three during Primetime now makes me happy! Lets keep Haderus alive everyone!
    Edited by Darklord_Tiberius on January 26, 2015 5:35PM
    Options
  • Darklord_Tiberius
    Darklord_Tiberius
    ✭✭✭✭

I noticed slight lag on Haderus last night, but nothing comes close to how bad Thornblade ever got... Ill take Haderus lag over Thornblade lag all day, every day.
    Options
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Aleswell yesterday evening was ridiculous. It was the last emp keep that red still held for Peggy Moe to keep title. We saw that blue had been beating on it for awhile and had just wiped so we charged in before outer was repaired too much. Took it down from 25% or so then we basically did the same thing the blues did. Well after we wiped blue and yellow repeated, alternating turns and then at the same time. Ultimately blue got it and deposed Peggy Moe, but that had been an epic defense by red team. I'm sure you got some great d-ticks for your efforts.

Prior to that the Nikel-Ash corridor was jam packed with yellow and blue. We had some good ticks at Nikel but we never made a consistent push past the gate to flag Ash and keep blues from returning.

And then after Aleswell was the Arrius fight, which was equally ridiculous. Later on around midnight we finally broke through and got the scroll and dashed out without taking the keep, but by then everyone's numbers were dwindling -- yellow was still 2 bars to 1 each of others I believe, so we had an advantage, hard fought as it was.

Primetime was yellow locked to 3 bars of both blue and red. Some great fights happened as a result, hoping we get more of that.

Edit: Also, props to DIG for working with our PS group and coordinating attacks, it's more fun when we work together guys! :) Also Gnarlus' PUG group, a helpful and useful PUG, imagine that!
    Edited by Kartalin on January 26, 2015 6:19PM
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
    Options
  • Goldie
    Goldie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love this thread! I wish it would have picked up as much as my call to Chillrend, but reading these posts shows us that PvP/AvA is far from dead or dying like a lot of players claim it is.
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves" - M'aiq the Liar
    Options
  • JTorus
    JTorus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Goldie wrote: »
    I love this thread! I wish it would have picked up as much as my call to Chillrend, but reading these posts shows us that PvP/AvA is far from dead or dying like a lot of players claim it is.

445 views vs 27,000 views

Goldie wrote: »
    I wish it would have picked up as much as my call to Chillrend

ಠ_ಠ
    Options
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This thread didn't really pick up. It's just a continuation of the old "haderus discussion thread" which I forget the title of. I didn't even know I was posting on the new one (this one) till like 30pages in. This Haderus titled thread floated up to the top of the alliance section and people started using it for discussion instead of the old one while the old one sank.

Chillrend didn't really have it's own discussion thread because there was nothing to discuss. Haderus just moved it's discussion to the the next "Haderus titled" thread floating at the top of the alliance page. Same sort of thing happened with Dawnbreaker where we had an ongoing thread of teasing, bromances, QQ and ego flexing going on (awesome thread).
    Edited by Armitas on January 26, 2015 10:49PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
    Options
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Armitas wrote: »
    This thread didn't really pick up. It's just a continuation of the old "haderus discussion thread" which I forget the title of. I didn't even know I was posting on the new one (this one) till like 30pages in. This Haderus titled thread floated up to the top of the alliance section and people started using it for discussion instead of the old one while the old one sank.

Chillrend didn't really have it's own discussion thread because there was nothing to discuss. Haderus just moved it's discussion to the the next "Haderus titled" thread floating at the top of the alliance page. Same sort of thing happened with Dawnbreaker where we had an ongoing thread of teasing, bromances, QQ and ego flexing going on (awesome thread).

Marry me?

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Options
  • Eglath
    Eglath
    ✭✭✭
    Panda244 wrote: »

Marry me?

You don't love me anymore? :'(
    RAGE Core
    Abandoned Legion Officer
    Options
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Marry me?

I'm Mormon Viny, I can have multiple spouses.

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Options
  • Eglath
    Eglath
    ✭✭✭

Marry me?

How many that would already be? :)
    RAGE Core
    Abandoned Legion Officer
    Options
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Marry me?

How many that would already be? :)

You and Ithil to start :p
    Me and Vortexman have a thing... But it isn't marriage.
    Edited by Panda244 on January 27, 2015 2:36AM

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Options
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Marry me?

Lets do it at Nikel, there is a mushroom there that is suppose to give good luck to anyone that visits.
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
    Options
  • Oughash
    Oughash
    ✭✭✭✭

Marry me?

Lets do it at Nikel, there is a mushroom there that is suppose to give good luck to anyone that visits.

The Troll Shroom.
    Options
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Dawnbreaker 2.0 thread was best thread of all time. Also the biggest I believe.

For those nostalgia junkies

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/114974/dawnbreaker-na-reloaded#latest
    Edited by Rylana on January 27, 2015 12:50PM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
    Options
  • diskiukas
    diskiukas
    ✭✭✭
    I have huge respect for EP regulars and that wasn't their doing, but yesterday, Roe's taking was pathetic from EP. Running around the keep for 30 minutes in zerg mode, completely lagging sh*t out of server. Is that definition of fun for you? Some people would not stop at anything in order to win.
    Options
  • Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    diskiukas wrote: »
    I have huge respect for EP regulars and that wasn't their doing, but yesterday, Roe's taking was pathetic from EP. Running around the keep for 30 minutes in zerg mode, completely lagging sh*t out of server. Is that definition of fun for you? Some people would not stop at anything in order to win.

Must have happened after I logged off. Most EP regulars of Haderas completely disavow that type of cheeseball tactic. The culprits should return to their basements on Thornblade.

Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
    Lo Behold, AD Thornblade NA (formerly Haderus, inactive)
    Options
  • diskiukas
    diskiukas
    ✭✭✭
    Let's call that group Anonymous.
    Options
  • Rudyard
    Rudyard
    ✭✭✭
    That junk last night was a bunch of EP from Thornblade that came over to chase Emperor. We told them to go away and that they were not helping things, but that was to no avail.

I wonder how active/inactive the campaign is going to be over the next week or so with people going over to the PTS for 1.6.
    Deacon Grim
    Options
  • Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rudyard wrote: »
    That junk last night was a bunch of EP from Thornblade that came over to chase Emperor. We told them to go away and that they were not helping things, but that was to no avail.

I wonder how active/inactive the campaign is going to be over the next week or so with people going over to the PTS for 1.6.

When that happens we need to jump on our AD alts and help eject the juveniles from the premises. ZOS apparently is leaving it up to the players to police the game so I guess that's what we should do (including naming and shaming).

Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
    Lo Behold, AD Thornblade NA (formerly Haderus, inactive)
    Options
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Marry me?

Alrighty, start the invitations, I'm gonna go see if I can get King Emeric to be the priest.

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Options