Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A Call to Haderus!

• Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Darlgon wrote: »
    I think Haderus could use an Emperor_BBQ next cycle :)

Only if that AOE Barbecue tastes like chicken...

He actually tastes like Pulled Pork.

I am, per definition, a kosher mensch and thus I resent this comparison to swine. Fite me!

I only do sword fights. Ready to slap them against each other?

Yeth!

My body is ready.

tumblr_m9jnkrsFAs1rcjw9ko1_1280.jpg

I, too, am slathered and ready to go.

To Bruma, for all to see!

*fwap fwap fwap fwap*

To Rylana -- I want that to be the noise that haunts you in your dreams.
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • Akiija
    Akiija
    ✭✭

*fwap fwap fwap fwap*

Well Christ, now that's just terrifying.
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I am, per definition, a kosher mensch and thus I resent this comparison to swine. Fite me!

Yeth!

My body is ready.

*fwap fwap fwap fwap*

Ill just imagine its the opening sound effect (helicopter blades I think) from this song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ODNxy3YOPU

Mwa hahahaa
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »

Yeth!

My body is ready.

*fwap fwap fwap fwap*

Ill just imagine its the opening sound effect (helicopter blades I think) from this song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ODNxy3YOPU

Mwa hahahaa

Don't worry, I'll be doing the helicopter in between fight rounds in your honor.

All while humming tunelessly -- "You spin me right round, baby, right round..."
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

k, enough thread

enough forums.

asfasdfsdfsdfsdsdfasfasf
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • mjspnrb18_ESO
    mjspnrb18_ESO
    ✭✭✭

k, enough thread

enough forums.

asfasdfsdfsdfsdsdfasfasf

^
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

k, enough thread

enough forums.

asfasdfsdfsdfsdsdfasfasf

I think I broke Rylana.
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Goldie wrote: »
    I am very happy that another PvP campaign has come alive! The constant back and forth of Thornblade is pitiful.

Reading the last few pages of this thread I hope that you can all see why I started it in the first place.

Now... off to upset the balance of another "buff" campaign!

Much love my ESO pals!!!

Wow, are you taking credit for Haderus being a good place to play?
    Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

• Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    kijima wrote: »
    Goldie wrote: »
    I am very happy that another PvP campaign has come alive! The constant back and forth of Thornblade is pitiful.

Reading the last few pages of this thread I hope that you can all see why I started it in the first place.

Now... off to upset the balance of another "buff" campaign!

Much love my ESO pals!!!

Wow, are you taking credit for Haderus being a good place to play?

Seems like it.
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ermmm....

What I meant to say was, as someone who has been AD since beta, it's great to see people like zaz and brizz around again. (Maybe not Brizz, with all his dodge rolling shenanigans :P )
    Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps

• Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    kijima wrote: »
    Ermmm....

What I meant to say was, as someone who has been AD since beta, it's great to see people like zaz and brizz around again. (Maybe not Brizz, with all his dodge rolling shenanigans :P )

I once saw Brizz dodge roll from Fort Warden to Castle Bloodmayne without stopping.

It was epic.
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brizz is always fun to play against, always!

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps

• Akiija
    Akiija
    ✭✭
    Welp, as 10PM Eastern rolls around, this one would just like to give a shout-out to everyone who's been playing in this past campaign.

Dominion, Pact, and Covenant alike, this has been one of the most enjoyable weeks of PvP for me since I first started playing back in Beta. It's been a long time coming, but with all the new players coming in, new leaders stepping up to organize raids, and old guilds and groups bringing bigger numbers to the server, Haderus has made PvP fun for me again.

Seriously, thank you! to everyone friends and enemies alike for giving another PvP server a shot in the arm. While I sadly won't be around as much this next campaign, I look forward to hearing all the stories and recalled tales of battles hard fought between new and old players alike.

To the Three Banners! To a new day in Haderus!
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Akiija wrote: »
    Welp, as 10PM Eastern rolls around, this one would just like to give a shout-out to everyone who's been playing in this past campaign.

Dominion, Pact, and Covenant alike, this has been one of the most enjoyable weeks of PvP for me since I first started playing back in Beta. It's been a long time coming, but with all the new players coming in, new leaders stepping up to organize raids, and old guilds and groups bringing bigger numbers to the server, Haderus has made PvP fun for me again.

Seriously, thank you! to everyone friends and enemies alike for giving another PvP server a shot in the arm. While I sadly won't be around as much this next campaign, I look forward to hearing all the stories and recalled tales of battles hard fought between new and old players alike.

To the Three Banners! To a new day in Haderus!

Well said... these last 2 weeks of PvP have been the best PvP i have had in this game period... great fight by all factions.

I think this is happening due to more small guilds joining the server while that big lag bombers duke it out on thorn. This is what PvP to me should be like

DK Scrub out
  • Joejudas
    Joejudas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gankimus wrote: »
    Telel speaks truth. Besides being extremely bright and very handsome, his humility is Gankimus' best quality. This one admits that Telel may be better mannered than he...

who are you gankimus...i havent heard of you before
  • mrkaco_ESO
    Awesome action tonight.. Wish I could stay, but normal work schedule calls and its long past my normal bedtime. :|
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Joejudas wrote: »
    Gankimus wrote: »
    Telel speaks truth. Besides being extremely bright and very handsome, his humility is Gankimus' best quality. This one admits that Telel may be better mannered than he...

who are you gankimus...i havent heard of you before

He may be like me, my forum name isn't the same as my in-game name.
    Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    mrkaco_ESO wrote: »
    Awesome action tonight.. Wish I could stay, but normal work schedule calls and its long past my normal bedtime. :|

Indeed same here. Had a blast at fort ash, did some scouting and ganking prior to that, had a few nice one on one encounters.

Even had one of those moments where your ganking a guy you almost got him dead, and 7 folks come running to rescue and its time to go...they spent a little while looking for me, came soooo close to getting me with caltrops...like inches lol. I love it!

Haderus is turning into a lot of fun with no lag, now if only we don't have to login to a complelty yellow map everyday :)

Oh you got Emp the other day didn't you? If so congrats!
    Edited by RinaldoGandolphi on January 6, 2015 5:52AM
    Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fucknuggets I tell people the best *** goes down whenever I'm not online, either asleep or at work.

I'm very sorry I missed you getting emp Vjori. You been pulling double duty and everything. Grats even though it was short lived as always.

While it's nice I can get extra hours at work its killing me getting home so late not to mention where I live its effing cold (at least for MY region I can't speak for people living in pseudo-Skyrim up north >->). Maybe once things smooth down at work I'll get in more time, or at the very least jump in on my off days. Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years may be over, but the worst is yet to come...

The Superbowl....

And Valentines....
  • Ithilwenn
    Ithilwenn
    ✭✭✭
    Brizz wrote: »
    AD like to try and get a foothold of the campaign every day for their buffs, especially before reset.

We like to remind them that we own the night.

Props to Steals-Away-Blood and his group for trying to defend, however futile >:)

As much as I hate being killed by you, I have been facing you most nights to defend, however futile :wink:
    War doesn't forge character, it reveals it.

Ithilwenn- AD Nightblade
    Tarielana- AD Templar
    Guildmistress of the Abandoned Legion
    Former Empress of Haderus, Chillrend, Axe of Belharza, & Shor (2018 Mayhem Event)
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Its only a matter of time. You all have been warned.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • Joejudas
    Joejudas
    ✭✭✭✭✭

about what....???? a purple alliance ???? o yeah thats already happening.
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

Why do people keep screaming about purple alliance? It's strategically wise to team up against the stronger foe. Shoot just look at the poplockalooza that happened back when Mrkaco was emp. facing down the DC steamroll squad along with 200+ angry AD hornets. Green alliance? nope. They both wanted a shot at the ring and BRK was in their way.
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭

When you control all six scrolls, Emperor, and every keep/castle/fort on the map; you're going to get double teamed. It's why there are three alliances instead of two.

Right now, EP controls the ring, so I fully expect DC and AD to attack EP.

Congrats Asneakyhabanero on Emperor!

• Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can it be..... No one is yelling at eachother anymore? :o

Brain Aneurysm, falls over dead, twitching.

But on a more serious note, gratz Vjori, I told you that it was going to happen, and to Zazeer/Briizz, I know you guys hate me. But the teabagging just makes me smile <3
    But since it's a love-hate relationship and I don't hate either of you, I just have to choose Briizz, the way he singles me out in a crowd and fear spams me just makes my heart flutter. And then of course theres moments when I refuse to let him get away and spam talons or impulse to decloak that roll dodging SOB :#
    Edited by Panda244 on January 6, 2015 11:54AM
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • mjspnrb18_ESO
    mjspnrb18_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Panda244 wrote: »

But on a more serious note, gratz Vjori, I told you that it was going to happen, and to Zazeer/Briizz, I know you guys hate me. But the teabagging just makes me smile <3
    But since it's a love-hate relationship and I don't hate either of you, I just have to choose Briizz, the way he singles me out in a crowd and fear spams me just makes my heart flutter. And then of course theres moments when I refuse to let him get away and spam talons or impulse to decloak that roll dodging SOB :#

The love is real!
  • JTorus
    JTorus
    ✭✭✭✭

Bring it.

L1hT04X.png

• Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JTorus wrote: »

Bring it.

L1hT04X.png

image.jpg
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The love is real!

I said I chose Briizz, get outta here with your sap spam... Can't touch me! And until you unignore me there won't be any sweet nothings in your ear!
    Edited by Panda244 on January 6, 2015 4:00PM
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Crassus, the one regret about my reign was not being able to get my revenge on you. That epic dragon leap to knock me off the 3rd floor balcony at Kingscrest Keep is something I will never forget. Wall spam and oil on that flag was epic and you ruined my fun! How dare you!

In the mean time, I'll troll you with volcanic rune and play tennis.