Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A Call to Haderus!

• Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I log back on to had to see we only have two keeps. It was a fight to get ariuss back, dang crassius like to be a pain in the a**. lol

plus I got straight up burned by a soul assault(or whatever that's called), which p**** me off because I am usually better than that:( /cry

all in all it was still fun. I hope the guild I am in is actually on next time I get on. only about 5 or 6 of my guildies were on:(
    Edited by Cody on January 7, 2015 8:48PM
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Grim13 wrote: »
    Merriam-Trade : the act of exchanging one thing for another
    Merriam-Webster's Dictionary: Trade - the act of exchanging one thing for another.

What they admit they exchanged: Emp for Scrolls. Then EP even went and outright helped them achieve Emp.

All admitted.

Thus Emp Trading.

buddy-christ.jpeg

So 1 bar DC should fight 1 bar EP while AD is pop locked with full buffs and Emp?

No trading was done as we had no scrolls. We said we will hit the ring you hit the scrolls. Unsure how that's a trade? It is merely beating the enemy of our enemy.

/facepalm

You exchanged objectives... exchanging something for another is trading... the agreement was to crown Fixate...

Dayum!

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Rude and Insulting Comments]

Don't do what I did
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yodased wrote: »
    I am following your advice now, but for reasons:

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/exchange

vs

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/trade

words!

The definition applicable to the current debated situation is an exchange of one thing for another... a trade.

..but I hear ya.

At least you're making this interesting.

From your link on the definition of exchange:
    1. To give in return for something received; trade

Edited by Grim13 on January 7, 2015 9:00PM
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Subtomik wrote: »
    Grim is probably the most lol'd person on these forums now, and not in a good way.

Also I can't figure out exactly who he is, but I believe he's guilders with that sarvenog dude, who I gave a couple bags of earl gray to the other day.

lol Wrong yet again.

On both counts.

..And I don't mind the lols when all they are verifying is that some people cannot handle the truth.

Ps- I need 24 more for my next badge... load me up!

Also, let's compare lols to comment ratios:

Me - 483 lols out of 977 comments = 49.4%

Subtomik - 387 lols out of 595 comments = 65%

;p
    Edited by Grim13 on January 7, 2015 9:16PM
  • FluffiestOne
    FluffiestOne
    ✭✭✭✭
    Grim is probably the most lol'd person on these forums now, and not in a good way.

Also I can't figure out exactly who he is, but I believe he's guilders with that sarvenog dude, who I gave a couple bags of earl gray to the other day.

lol Wrong yet again.

On both counts.

..And I don't mind the lols when all they are verifying is that some people cannot handle the truth.

I heard Grim13 was actually Publius.
    Fluffy
    Senior Fluffykins, Daggerfall Liberator of Haderus, Dragonknight.
    Fliffers, Daggerfall Liberator of Hopesfire, Templar.
    Prophet Fluffy of Death, Casual of the Dominion, Sorceror.
    Nozdorumu The Timeless, Daggerfall. Dragon. Nightblade.
    All my toon names are subject to change.
    " Ignorance must be bliss because I can't imagine why anyone would live in it. " -Fluffy
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭

lol Wrong yet again.

On both counts.

I heard Grim13 was actually Publius.

Who?
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cody wrote: »
    I log back on to had to see we only have two keeps. It was a fight to get ariuss back, dang crassius like to be a pain in the a**. lol

plus I got straight up burned by a soul assault(or whatever that's called), which p**** me off because I am usually better than that:( /cry

all in all it was still fun. I hope the guild I am in is actually on next time I get on. only about 5 or 6 of my guildies were on:(

As the only DC on from 11am my time until 4pm now i did my best to help EP lol.. There was sooo many AD and not too many EP.

I did manage to kill the scroll carrier solo and then Briizz and I rekt face to the AD around it.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

As the only DC on from 11am my time until 4pm now i did my best to help EP lol.. There was sooo many AD and not too many EP.

I did manage to kill the scroll carrier solo and then Briizz and I rekt face to the AD around it.

I am on a quest now to kill the guy who soul assaulted me. I remember his name. He is PvP rank 31, but I don't give a f***, he will still join Sithis in the void.

I do want to come back, but I don't know how much longer I can stand farming inexperienced AD PvPers. I was hoping had would still be balanced when I returned:/

I'm sure it will work out in the end though
    Edited by Cody on January 7, 2015 9:17PM
  • JTorus
    JTorus
    ✭✭✭✭

nqOnLQ2.jpg

<3
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're referring to that pup of Telel's named Sigi..something who was all over the place with the Chim scroll. It was his first day, and his first scroll run. But do not worry he will get better, or he will not.

On the plus side this one had a very handy guinea pig to sharpen his pup's team work on thanks to a certain lone dagget running rough shod over all of us. We even almost got you using two of us outside Arrius but there was also a red sniper proving most un handsome in his shooting of sexy khajiit backs.

We're even learning to take orders from Telel when they sound like a chipmunk which has improved our overall response time impressively.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Aoe_Barbecue
    Aoe_Barbecue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's be friends and listen to cool tunes :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfF4QLO-L_4
    Edited by Aoe_Barbecue on January 7, 2015 11:01PM
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Goldie wrote: »
    I am very happy that another PvP campaign has come alive! The constant back and forth of Thornblade is pitiful.

Reading the last few pages of this thread I hope that you can all see why I started it in the first place.

Now... off to upset the balance of another "buff" campaign!

Much love my ESO pals!!!

Yeah thanks a lot. Much love.

3bars_zps3eaa4672.png
    There are about 15 EP on atm. AD went full potato, twice baked, and all the fixens.
    Edited by Armitas on January 8, 2015 11:32AM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Telel wrote: »
    If you're referring to that pup of Telel's named Sigi..something who was all over the place with the Chim scroll. It was his first day, and his first scroll run. But do not worry he will get better, or he will not.

On the plus side this one had a very handy guinea pig to sharpen his pup's team work on thanks to a certain lone dagget running rough shod over all of us. We even almost got you using two of us outside Arrius but there was also a red sniper proving most un handsome in his shooting of sexy khajiit backs.

We're even learning to take orders from Telel when they sound like a chipmunk which has improved our overall response time impressively.

Almost? Haha pretty kitty is nothing more or less.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • celticstorm
    celticstorm
    ✭✭

I very much enjoyed watching you fight 1.5 factions. The half point is because EP didn't know if they should attack or not. I was dancing near you at some point until the rest of AD ran in. +1 to laughs before work
    Caess Earthwarden, v14 Dragon Knight, Haderus, NA
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the plus side the mighty servants of Queen Razum-Dar didn't embarass themselves as badly as last week.

This one would like to think it's because of our group leaders training the newbs up right, but also suspects it's because the farm guilds turned in early and left the natives holding the bag again.
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im not mad but all i can say is AD i dont want to ever hear about PvD again... or zergs or camping gates... nuff said
  • Araxleon
    Araxleon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it was 3AM....I was alone...Surrounded by AD sitting in the last EP keep. All I saw was AD... They were in the TREES MAN IN THE TREES!
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Araxleon wrote: »
    it was 3AM....I was alone...Surrounded by AD sitting in the last EP keep. All I saw was AD... They were in the TREES MAN IN THE TREES!

Dude honestly perfect description. I said something in ts about being surrounded by spent blazing spear casings and the ground littered with bats.

It's like some nightmare you are traped in were you are surrounded by all these friends(guards) but no matter how loud you yell they just get mowed down and nothing you can do can save them, and then the horde turns on you.
  • Observant
    Observant
    ✭✭✭✭
    Let's be friends and listen to cool tunes :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfF4QLO-L_4

Diggin' that!
    Vehemence
  • Eglath
    Eglath
    ✭✭✭
    I discovered something interesitng yesterday when Hijinx showed up in Had. 'Top' guilds are scared of open spaces! Every time I see them they cuddle up with each other, which is cute - so much love :), (I wonder how they go to bathroom, imagine 10ppl stacked in toilet...). And all run towards close spaces, or at least to have a wall behind their backs.
    We call them zergs, but those poor folks are simply scared, and they need help! I saw them running cuddled up not to freak out that much towards keep to hide, they even popped rapid maneuver to speed up, so they can get to safe close space.
    I understand you, I feel quite uncomfortable in high places, I assume you feel the same in open field, but you need to support each other (there is plenty of you), take a walk every once in a while. You can beat that phobia! :)
    Vinyamar - AD vr14 sorc RANK: 30
    RAGE Core
    Abandoned Legion Officer
  • Ithilwenn
    Ithilwenn
    ✭✭✭
    Waking up to my kid screaming about a spider is enough to give any parent a heart attack so now that Ive calmed down on that scale, I'll sit back with @Panda244‌ with my tea, perhaps some popcorn, and continue to watch this thread fall into shambles and just continue to lawl at people. Morning folks! :)
    War doesn't forge character, it reveals it.

Ithilwenn- AD Nightblade
    Tarielana- AD Templar
    Guildmistress of the Abandoned Legion
    Former Empress of Haderus, Chillrend, Axe of Belharza, & Shor (2018 Mayhem Event)
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait, it was something other than shambles the entire time?

I had an amazing fight with a guy called @TaxCollector last night. It was seriously a 10 minute slugfest which wound up in a draw and a nice conversation. Dunno if you read the forums, but /salute!
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • JTorus
    JTorus
    ✭✭✭✭
    yodased wrote: »
    Wait, it was something other than shambles the entire time?

I had an amazing fight with a guy called @TaxCollector last night. It was seriously a 10 minute slugfest which wound up in a draw and a nice conversation. Dunno if you read the forums, but /salute!

I've met some pretty decent people from all factions on this campaign.
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Forgot to mention but last night Telel and their pups actually were about to go to Thornblade to help out our other guild members there as we wanted to give our opponents a sporting chance against the lemming wave.

Sadly Thornblade was pop locked on all three factions so it came down to a choice of retaking blue resources, beating up the four daggets on the server, or taking the rookies to KC, and Farra and teaching them how to stay on the crown.

• Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was some good fights this morning people... keep it up... telel amd holy seems to be progressing in training the AD among others have noticed significant improvements

DK Scrub out
  • Ithilwenn
    Ithilwenn
    ✭✭✭
    @Galalin‌ heya buddy. so you got your revenge kill on me today so now I owe you a great death ^.^ let's dance in my veil and your banner. Meet ya in the middle of the battlefield comrade :smile:
    War doesn't forge character, it reveals it.

Ithilwenn- AD Nightblade
    Tarielana- AD Templar
    Guildmistress of the Abandoned Legion
    Former Empress of Haderus, Chillrend, Axe of Belharza, & Shor (2018 Mayhem Event)
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ithilwenn wrote: »
    @Galalin‌ heya buddy. so you got your revenge kill on me today so now I owe you a great death ^.^ let's dance in my veil and your banner. Meet ya in the middle of the battlefield comrade :smile:
    Now how could i resist an offer like that :smiley:

Hoping to be back on in about an hour... we can do the dance of death then.

DK Scrub out
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a super huge event but Telel's pack did 'duel' with the new pacter Emperor atop the walls of Faregyl this evening. Well dueled in the way a wolf pack duels a vampire horker with a tooth ache.

Two Alpha wolves, one DK, and a pack of non guild scrubs all banging away on two DKs (one an emperor) who'd leapt up onto the wall and tried to clear it. Then right as Beast goes back over the edge he pops his reflect wings so it looks like he's flapping away from us.

Most handsome, and worthy of an unskilled khajiit's praise.

This one also got to introduce one of their rookie DK's to Ariana and the rest of No mercy during a three way skirmish just north west of BM. Again, many fuzzy death hugs were given.

EDIT: Funny fact for about the last hour that this one was on it was two bars of EP vs one bar of AD with most of the last five or so hours being 2 bars to 2 bars. Pops have probably stabilized by now though.
    Edited by Telel on January 9, 2015 6:48AM

• xylena
    xylena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i like haderus and hope it continues becoming a legit competitive pvp server, my guild ep hit squad has been running our 4-8 person groups there more regularly lately, would be cool if we someday have an actual 24/7 alternative to thorn and its mighty blobs
    Edited by xylena on January 9, 2015 6:53AM
    Retired until we break the Tank Meta
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe 24/5 would be best yes?

This way Khajiit has a day to run their pups through the PVE content after 1.6 lands, and a day to rest their poor poor wrists that ache from so much dodge rolling.