Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A Call to Haderus!

• AryaWythers
    AryaWythers
    ✭✭✭
    Je8WbUs.jpg

I just homed haderus.

fJPdHpO.png
    My body is ready.

Isn't swapping out of DC sort of an admission you can't hack it?

True Story. Plus was caught feeding ticks to an AD last night.

Seriously?

Fluffy, I want the crown that No Mercy and Hijinx helped hand you on Haderus back.

Yeah tell me about it. Once he was caught he alt-f4.

Dropping DC, the lowest pop faction (across all servers), in favor of AD Haderus (the zergiest of the zergy), is deeply disappointing.

I thought Fluffy was the guy who carried on the good fight, kept going when the chips were down. It's part of why I agreed to help Hova crown him on Haderus.

I was wrong about you, Fluffy. That disappoints me deeply.

Whats worse is how he left LoM as well and pretty much laughed doing so. Emp was handed to him on Haderus and its apparent it wasnt deserved.

Send me the details privately, please.

Hopefully he has fun with AD

Edited by AryaWythers on January 7, 2015 10:02AM
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I killed some srs bsns people tonight and it was fun. good night and godspeed.
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grim13 wrote: »
    Je8WbUs.jpg

I just homed haderus.

fJPdHpO.png
    My body is ready.

Seriously?

Fluffy, I want the crown that No Mercy and Hijinx helped hand you on Haderus back.

Dropping DC, the lowest pop faction (across all servers), in favor of AD Haderus (the zergiest of the zergy), is deeply disappointing.

I thought Fluffy was the guy who carried on the good fight, kept going when the chips were down. It's part of why I agreed to help Hova crown him on Haderus.

So you're admitting to Emperor Trading!?

Wasnt a trade. We pushed up; They pushed scrolls.

To trade, you'd have to get something in return. We didn't. No Hijinx was crowned on Haderus, nor did we help any other EP. We helped with the dethrone/crowning at Roebeck because we wanted to dethrone Ezareth and kick AD in the jimmies.

Collusion and collaboration is specifically allowed by ZOS and the game mechanics.

But, frankly, there's a reason I have Grim13 on ignore.

Good to know all it takes to be ignored by such an upstanding citizen of ESO as you is point out how you've admitted to Emp Trading. rofl

According to Princess Asgari, who actually corroborates the Emp Trading, "We pushed up; They pushed scrolls."... That's a trade.

Meaning you purposefully avoided eachother... and then you just admitted to helping them at Roe!

No amount of splitting hairs, justification, rationalization, or piling on by your Emp Trading buddies is going to change what you were doing.

Ignore me all you want! Still not going to change what you are (by your own admission, even).

Hell, you even express your true opinion of Emp Trading by saying: "Collusion and collaboration is specifically allowed by ZOS and the game mechanics."

Jesus H. Christ! At least have the balls to own up to it. What? Embarrassed by how you may be perceived if you admit it?
    Edited by Grim13 on January 7, 2015 4:05AM
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Je8WbUs.jpg

I just homed haderus.

fJPdHpO.png
    My body is ready.

Seriously?

To trade, you'd have to get something in return. We didn't. No Hijinx was crowned on Haderus, nor did we help any other EP. We helped with the dethrone/crowning at Roebeck because we wanted to dethrone Ezareth and kick AD in the jimmies.

Collusion and collaboration is specifically allowed by ZOS and the game mechanics.

Good to know all it takes to be ignored by such an upstanding citizen of ESO as you is point out how you've admitted to Emp Trading. rofl

According to Princess Asgari, who actually corroborates the Emp Trading, "We pushed up; They pushed scrolls."... That's a trade.

Meaning you purposefully avoided eachother... and then you just admitted to helping them at Roe!

No amount of splitting hairs, justification, rationalization, or piling on by your Emp Trading buddies is going to change what you were doing.

Ignore me all you want! Still not going to change what you are (by your own admission, even).

Hell, you even express your true opinion of Emp Trading by saying: "Collusion and collaboration is specifically allowed by ZOS and the game mechanics."

Jesus H. Christ! At least have the balls to own up to it. What? Embarrassed by how you may be perceived if you admit it?

Dude. just shut up. He never admitted to emp trading. He admitted to helping blue crown an emp to screw over AD.

Emp trading implies he flipped keeps back and forth to crown his own guildmates in the process.

Learn to understand what a term means before you throw it around.

If anything you can accuse him of Purpling. But emp trading? No. AD is by far the biggest culprit of that, and has been for some time.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    Je8WbUs.jpg

I just homed haderus.

fJPdHpO.png
    My body is ready.

Seriously?

Dude. just shut up. He never admitted to emp trading. He admitted to helping blue crown an emp to screw over AD.

Emp trading implies he flipped keeps back and forth to crown his own guildmates in the process.

If anything you can accuse him of Purpling. But emp trading? No. AD is by far the biggest culprit of that, and has been for some time.

To Grim -- I can see your posts when others reply.

To Rylana -- <3

Thank you.
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Whoa! Easy there. I'm not associated with Any of the guilds being spoken about here, but your blowing this way out of proportion.

This is nothing more then simple politics. These folks did no wrong getting emp, they still had to have the points to make it happen. Everyone wants to kill or dethrone the emp so it was going to happen eventually, someone with a top score on his alliance will get emp eventually.

There is no sense arguing over semantics that really don't matter, if someone wants emp bad enough earn the points and you will get it eventually. The alliances always want to put someone from their team in because they get buffs from it. And it helps to win the campaign.

I dont even run with any pvp guilds, and don't even know the people mentioned, but I see no issue how things shook out. If DC didn't crown their guy, you think EP is just going to sit around and do nothing?

Regardless those players had the score to get Emp, it is what it is, I don't see a big deal here.
    Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cuddler wrote: »

That must have been Telel. She's one voracious cat. I once fed her a bucket of fleas and a bucket of ticks, and she was still asking for more.

no it wasnt Telel.

Telel thinks you did not get the joke. But it is okay as it was a very bad one that will see khajiit's pack piling on top of Cuddler after we've all had a dip in the river.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Je8WbUs.jpg

I just homed haderus.

fJPdHpO.png
    My body is ready.

Seriously?

Kiss ass much?

They agreed upon a trade of actions to purposefully have someone crowned Emp.

You can split hairs all day long, Rylana... but you aren't the arbiter of ESO slang definitions.
    agreed to help Hova crown him on Haderus
    We helped with the dethrone/crowning at Roebeck
    We pushed up; They pushed scrolls

Enough said.

• Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Emp trading,
    AP farming,
    Cross faction manipulation via alts,
    Cross faction collusion...

All popular amongst the "1337" guilds...

All perceived as *** by the majority of ESO's players.

If you don't like getting called out on any of this stuff... stop doing it.
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drrrammmmaaa LLAAAAMMAAAA!

Telel would suggest someone go take their hissy fitting to their own thread dedicated to the subject. But they do not wish to join a conversation that's been started simply so someone can feel as smug as an Altmer who just read a very boring book about things unimportant to normal people.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Je8WbUs.jpg

I just homed haderus.

fJPdHpO.png
    My body is ready.

Seriously?

Kiss ass much?

You can split hairs all day long, Rylana... but you aren't the arbiter of ESO slang definitions.

Enough said.

More like call it like I see it. Youre so desperate to justify your failures in game here on the forums by labeling people or "trying" to shame them publicly (which by the way is hilarious considering none of the uber elite guilds give a rats ass what you think about them) that you take statements out of context to arrange them in such a way that it only loosely seems to match up with your assertion.

"agreed to help crown" - Not emp trading.
    "helped with dethrone" - Not emp trading.
    "You go there I go here" - Not emp trading.

Lets define emp trading. Emp trading is when two opposing faction guilds (or even members of the same guild in two opposing factions collude to trade emperors back and forth, multiple times. We are not talking about a single emp being crowned here, we are talking about the garbage that happened on Celarus in which people would intentionally flip back and forth between factions to crown next-in-lines and then drop campaign, sometimes 10 times a DAY.

What is described in this thread is not trading in any sense of the word. Its an alliance of two factions to give the middle finger to the third. Ergo - It is an agreement to screw AD so Blue gets emp, red gets scrolls, and nothing else. Purple alliance. Division of the spoils of war does not equal trading.

In any case you seem to have a serious case of sour grapes for someone, are you mad youre not emp or something? A little jealous of the diplomacy of others? Or maybe just plain mad and need a vent. Ive known Agrippa for what now, about eight months? Since first cycle Bloodthorn. In fact the first time I met the guy he killed me while I was killing a blue, and then killed all the blues on his first day as Emp of that campaign. Never given me any disrespect, is both a rival and a pretty alright dude. Kiss ass? Naw mate, its called getting along with people in a video game. In game we will engage in glorious, merciless battle. But on here? This aint Cyrodiil dude.

@rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Andferne
    Andferne
    ✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »
    But they do not wish to join a conversation that's been started simply so someone can feel as smug as an Altmer who just read a very boring book about things unimportant to normal people.
    Hey don't hate on us sexy Elves and ours books.

For the Queen!

Mmm, Queen..

• Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Andferne wrote: »
    But they do not wish to join a conversation that's been started simply so someone can feel as smug as an Altmer who just read a very boring book about things unimportant to normal people.
    Hey don't hate on us sexy Elves and ours books.

For the Queen!

Mmm, Queen..

Did you say Queen?

2vA1a.png
    Edited by Agrippa_Invisus on January 7, 2015 7:39AM
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • Cuddler
    Cuddler
    ✭✭✭
    Cuddler wrote: »

That must have been Telel. She's one voracious cat. I once fed her a bucket of fleas and a bucket of ticks, and she was still asking for more.

no it wasnt Telel.

Telel thinks you did not get the joke. But it is okay as it was a very bad one that will see khajiit's pack piling on top of Cuddler after we've all had a dip in the river.

I once had a cat who was just as cute and cuddly as Telel. She loved catching flies and roaches. Such a connoisseur!

Unlike Telel, that cat also seemed to love my very bad jokes, or so I liked to think. I wonder now if she would have enjoyed being fed ticks by Fluffy...
  • FluffiestOne
    FluffiestOne
    ✭✭✭✭
    Je8WbUs.jpg

I just homed haderus.

fJPdHpO.png
    My body is ready.

Seriously?

Kiss ass much?

Enough said.

That's called tactics. kek.
    Fluffy
    Senior Fluffykins, Daggerfall Liberator of Haderus, Dragonknight.
    Fliffers, Daggerfall Liberator of Hopesfire, Templar.
    Prophet Fluffy of Death, Casual of the Dominion, Sorceror.
    Nozdorumu The Timeless, Daggerfall. Dragon. Nightblade.
    All my toon names are subject to change.
    " Ignorance must be bliss because I can't imagine why anyone would live in it. " -Fluffy
  • Eglath
    Eglath
    ✭✭✭
    As someone who plays on Had for close to 4 months, I can tell that we didn't really have chance to see actual emp-trading (unless some deals are hiden), althought emp farming was way more popular. As emp farming I mean: someone homes in Had when campaign resets, farms AP to get to top, and then either waits for ring to flip, in case of EP and DC, and in case of AD waits for luck or gets his buddies to flip it. And than gets emp, and leaves server upon being dethroned.
    I recall one time when ring flipped few times a day, but again I don't play mostly during prime time, so might have missed sth.
    Vinyamar - AD vr14 sorc RANK: 30
    RAGE Core
    Abandoned Legion Officer
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Grim13

By the words you choose themselves there could not have been any 'trading'.

You mentioned semantics multiple times, so if you want to get into semantics, that's great, I love words! (I love siege too, but not as much as words!)
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trade
    Wikipedia
    Trade involves the transfer of the ownership of goods or services from one person or entity to another in exchange for other goods or services or for money.

See to 'trade' something you would have to have possession of that something. You cannot trade another person's possessions, there is a word for that too its called "theft".

So if you want to say that EP and AD colluded to 'steal' the emporer from AD, I can get behind that concept, but I can also acknowledge that this is a sound and logical plan for a battlefield....

Emp trading,
    AP farming,
    Cross faction manipulation via alts,
    Cross faction collusion...

All popular amongst the "1337" guilds...

All perceived as *** by the majority of ESO's players.

If you don't like getting called out on any of this stuff... stop doing it.

Bolded honestly is the only thing I believe that the majority of players have serious enough issue with to be upset about. If you log onto your alts so you can suicide to AP farm for someone, that is completely messed up.
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • Aoe_Barbecue
    Aoe_Barbecue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Je8WbUs.jpg

I just homed haderus.

fJPdHpO.png
    My body is ready.

Seriously?

Kiss ass much?

Enough said.

That's called tactics. kek.

Baby come back. :(
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Merriam-Webster's Dictionary: Trade - the act of exchanging one thing for another.

What they admit they exchanged: Emp for Scrolls. Then EP even went and outright helped them achieve Emp.

All admitted.

Thus Emp Trading.

buddy-christ.jpeg
    Edited by Grim13 on January 7, 2015 6:35PM
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Merriam-Webster's Dictionary: Trade - the act of exchanging one thing for another.

What they admit they exchanged: Emp for Scrolls. Then EP even went and outright helped them achieve Emp.

All admitted.

Thus Emp Trading.

buddy-christ.jpeg

So 1 bar DC should fight 1 bar EP while AD is pop locked with full buffs and Emp?

No trading was done as we had no scrolls. We said we will hit the ring you hit the scrolls. Unsure how that's a trade? It is merely beating the enemy of our enemy.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol but they didn't have emperor to trade for scrolls!

If AD said to DC hey, we will give you the emporer if you let us take the scroll then that is trading.

EP didn't actually possess the thing you are saying they traded! Its a paradox and buddy christ ain't gonna help you here.

• Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Merriam-Trade : the act of exchanging one thing for another

All admitted.

Thus Emp Trading.

buddy-christ.jpeg

So 1 bar DC should fight 1 bar EP while AD is pop locked with full buffs and Emp?

No trading was done as we had no scrolls. We said we will hit the ring you hit the scrolls. Unsure how that's a trade? It is merely beating the enemy of our enemy.

/facepalm

You exchanged objectives... exchanging something for another is trading... the agreement was to crown Fixate...

Dayum!

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Rude and Insulting Comments]
    Edited by ZOS_UlyssesW on January 7, 2015 7:39PM
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    an objective is not a thing its a concept. You can't trade non tangible things.
  • Xexpo
    Xexpo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Merriam-Trade : the act of exchanging one thing for another

All admitted.

Thus Emp Trading.

buddy-christ.jpeg

/facepalm

You exchanged objectives... exchanging something for another is trading... the agreement was to crown Fixate...

Dayum!
    http://youtu.be/_n5E7feJHw0
    Kiki Dickson ~~~ Dixmanian Devil ~~~ Cornelius Buckshank Jr.
    Histy-Fitz ~~~ Boozemer ~~~ Chace X'expo
    Lluvia De'Fuego ~~~ Shakes Spear
    Macro and Cheese NA/PC
  • Aoe_Barbecue
    Aoe_Barbecue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yodased wrote: »
    an objective is not a thing its a concept. You can't trade non tangible things.

It's semantics, but sure you can. Awareness of concepts are traded for awareness of other concepts on a daily basis :)
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well I think the word is exchanged not traded as traded is relegated to physical objects, but I certainly can be wrong :relaxed:
  • AaronMB
    AaronMB
    ✭✭✭
    "Strangers in the night, trading glances" just wouldn't sound right.
    Edited by AaronMB on January 7, 2015 8:06PM
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yodased wrote: »
    well I think the word is exchanged not traded as traded is relegated to physical objects, but I certainly can be wrong :relaxed:

Merriam-> Trade : the act of exchanging one thing for another
    Edited by Grim13 on January 7, 2015 8:07PM
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am following your advice now, but for reasons:

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/exchange

vs

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/trade

words!
    Edited by yodased on January 7, 2015 8:27PM
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grim is probably the most lol'd person on these forums now, and not in a good way.

Also I can't figure out exactly who he is, but I believe he's guilders with that sarvenog dude, who I gave a couple bags of earl gray to the other day.