Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Live - Ask Us Anything!

• BardicusSpiffy
    BardicusSpiffy
    Soul Shriven
    My non-veteran was strolling around the base camp in Cyrodiil, the Blackwater Blade version, when I decided to go spend some hard earned Alliance Points. I trotted over to the merchant that was hocking Elite Gear, with a smile on my face and drool on my chin, thinking non-veteran elite gear would rock. Imagine my surprise when I was shown nothing but veteran gear, namely veteran 13 gear. Now, how is it that a merchant in a non-veteran campaign is selling veteran gear? I can only assume that business for him is extremely slow and request that someone provide him with more appropriate gear to sell or fling him over the nearest castle wall for selling vet gear in a non-vet area.
  • michalmack
    michalmack
    ✭✭✭
    Will we get the vet 15/16 crafting materials in our hirelings when we have the skills to craft them like any other material?
  • wraith808
    wraith808
    ✭✭✭✭
    walkman461 wrote: »
    wraith808 wrote: »
    After going through 9 characters, the first Prophet's quest (about the history of the seven, etc) is a bit old. Actually, it was old after the first time. When will there be a way to skip it?

Did you mean the tutorial in this prison at the start? As that is already skippable (on PS4 at least).

No, not the tutorial. The first quest with the prophet as you follow him through his history explanation. That's not skippable AFAIK. You have to just follow him along as events unfold.
    Quasim ibn-Muhammad - VR 12 Redguard Dragon Knight
    Taladriel Vanima - VR 5 Altmer Nightblade
    Ambalyo iyo Bogaadin - VR 1 Redguard Sorceror
  • Azurephoenix999
    Azurephoenix999
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When is Psijic Ambrosia coming to consoles?
    Guildmaster of Spectral Liberty - Xbox One - European Megaserver
  • Mr_Elite
    Mr_Elite
    Soul Shriven
    I have a question, i heard that templars and dragonknights are getting nerfed, templars healing abilities and dragonknights shields, if its true i see the game being unbalanced in pvp, but the people that are complaining are knightblades, 65 percent of the game is played by knightblades, almost all the ex emperors are knightblades, the only thing im saying is make the game more balanced, i dont like to see classes get nerfed because one class of people what to complain so they can dominate, i played DC universe people complained all the time then they start nerfing powers and it ruined the game. Dont start nerfing stuff because one group of people sit here and complain all day and ruin it for everybody else.
  • rowanwatkins3
    Hi! Have there been any changes discussed about the destruction staff skills in the upcoming combat update/2.1 ? I would really appreciate if we got some better support for long ranged, as getting max damage out of it requires being close-up to an enemy, which most mages wearing light armour definitely don't want to do.
  • Mr_Elite
    Mr_Elite
    Soul Shriven
    I have a question, i heard that templars and dragonknights are getting nerfed, templars healing abilities and dragonknights shields, if its true i see the game being unbalanced in pvp, but the people that are complaining are knightblades, 65 percent of the game is played by knightblades, almost all the ex emperors are knightblades, the only thing im saying is make the game more balanced, i dont like to see classes get nerfed because one class of people what to complain so they can dominate, i played DC universe people complained all the time then they start nerfing powers and it ruined the game. Dont start nerfing stuff because one group of people sit here and complain all day and ruin it for everybody else
  • rafoca
    rafoca
    Soul Shriven
    Are you planning on releasing more spells to mages? I think mages could use more spells variety
  • OmniDevil
    OmniDevil
    ✭✭✭✭
    Disable UI

- Though not a huge priority, it would be nice to have, on consoles, for clean screenshots. Any thoughts/future plans related to implementing this?

Buff/Debuff Tracking

- There are some buffs that are noticeably easy to track (Evil Hunter, Rally), however. DoTs, buffs from Potions and other sources are difficult to track on console. I would like to know when I need to reapply my Engulfing Flames or Burning Embers DoTs on an enemy, rather than having to just guess if 10 seconds has gone by, while also having to keep track of red zones, heavy attacks, casting attacks, etc. Can we expect to see an in-game UI update that will provide this functionality?

In-Game Mail

- People still can't send me mail, yet I get mail when an item sells on a guild trader or I purchase one. The error, "Player not Found" is displayed. When can we expect a fix for this?
    Rogue's Gallery (EP)(NA)(XB1)

Proud Member and Officer
    We’re recruiting for our ESO (Xbox One) Chapter
    ESO Application: Apply Here
    Homepage: http://www.roguesgalleryguild.com/
    TF Guild Page: http://tamrielfoundry.com/groups/rogues-gallery/
    Character List
    "Varyn Wryn" cp427 Nord Templar (Magicka DPS/Healer)
    "Maelis Artorius" cp427 Redguard Dragonknight (Stamina DPS)
    "Arius the Shade" cp427 Khajiit Nightblade (Stamina DPS)
    "Astalor Bloodsworn" Level 7 Altmer Sorcerer (Magicka DPS)
  • Nighn_9
    Nighn_9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will we ever be able to fly across Tamriel on the back of a Titan? Maybe even for a quest? :)
    NA / PC
    November Beta 2013
    WEBSITE LINK MY TWITCH
    WEBSITE LINK MY YOUTUBE
  • Garethjolnir
    Garethjolnir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi, I would like to know if we will ever see in-game cloaks/capes as individual items that can be equipped?
    Viele grüße aus Germany. Neu Heimat.
  • Junkogen
    Junkogen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When are you going to rebalance the racial passives and allow character recustomization?

I saw what Eric Wrobel has planned for the racial tweaks and I'm worried that you guys don't understand the cause of the imbalance.

So can you just offer a race change option so we can balance ourselves?
  • lloydard
    lloydard
    Will text chat be added to ESOTU?
  • Daryn
    Daryn
    Will Deaderic armour ever look like it did in Skyrim, threatening and imposing, rather than the current version which I dare say looks inferior?
  • Spagbol
    Spagbol
    Soul Shriven
    Can we pleaseeeee have the option to configure our controls on the console versions, specifically Xbox One (PS4 can do this via their settings).

In particular the weapon swap button. I personally find it very disruptive to have to stop moving to use the left D-pad button to swap weapons. I realise some people may prefer this, but it can't hurt to have more options right?! Swapping with 'Sneak' would work best for myself!

Cheers,

Spag
    Spag Bol - High Elf Sorcerer

Xbox One - @Hi im Spag
    Spag bol - High Elf Sorcerer
    Spag - Breton Templar
  • keonimeyer
    Daryn wrote: »
    Will Deaderic armour ever look like it did in Skyrim, threatening and imposing, rather than the current version which I dare say looks inferior?

Agreed, although the one they are adding with imperial city looks better then the current one.
  • Aett_Thorn
    Aett_Thorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are classes here to stay, or might they go away at some point for a different system?

If they are here to stay, are we ever going to get more?
  • BdCHighVoltage
    please add healing number for my NB healer build.
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My characters are over-leveling the content, a problem reported by a lot of players on the forum and which is aggravated by the 10% xp boost with ESO Plus, as a result of which I'm having to cancel my subscription as the only way to get rid of the xp boost. Are there any plans to allow the rate of xp gain to be scaled or disabled?
    Edited by Tandor on July 24, 2015 12:49PM
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do healers get stuck in combat, while those being healed mount their horses and ride away?

I mean , cant the out--of-combat status flow down to the healer when the target of a HoT goes out of combat? Getting tired of running after the raid in Cyrodiil, as they ride off to the next target.
    Edited by Darlgon on July 24, 2015 12:54PM
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • rootimus
    rootimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MikeB wrote: »
    Will here ever be an option to Toggle PvP off/on in the PvP zones?

Why in the name of Sheogorath was the LOL button removed from forum posts?
    Even on the internet, clear communication is important; it can be the difference between "helping your Uncle Jack off a horse" and "helping your uncle jack off a horse"; the difference between "knowing your s***" and "knowing you're s***".
    Greybeards & Gals - Civilised, laid-back, mature gamers. Beards optional. |
  • Junkogen
    Junkogen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that we've seen what you have planned for "tweaking" the racial passives, when can we expect to see racial rebalancing and/or a race change option?

I know you guys tried, but the tweaks are really underwhelming for some of us, especially Argonians.
  • KnightOfSwords
    KnightOfSwords
    Soul Shriven
    Junkogen wrote: »
    Now that we've seen what you have planned for "tweaking" the racial passives, when can we expect to see racial rebalancing and/or a race change option?

I know you guys tried, but the tweaks are really underwhelming for some of us, especially Argonians.

I agree, I think Argonian passives are a little weak compared to the other races.
    ...race change would also be sweet!!
  • Vonovosi
    Vonovosi
    ✭✭✭
    whatever happened to the plan to add an option to turn off the notifications showing guild mates leaderboard rankings. This is a feature that has been promised on several occasions but I have not heard it talked about for awhile. Please give us the option to exclude these annoyances from our gameplay.
    VR16 Khajiit Stamina Nightblade=DPS-(AD)-PC NA-Kuwabatake Sanjuro
    VR16 Breton Sorcerer-DPS/Healer-(DC)-PC NA-Charles Baudelaire
    VR16 Altmer Sorcerer=DPS/Healer-(AD)-PC NA-Lottie Millhaven
    VR16 Dunmer Dragonknight-Tank-(EP)-PC NA=Cthulhu Hllalu
    VR16 Imperial Dragonknight-Tank-(AD)-PC NA-Leeroy Jhenkins
    VR16 Breton Magicka Templar-Healer/DPS-(AD)-PC NA- Nina Hagen
    VR16 Altmer Magicka Nightblade-DPS-(AD)-PC NA-J R Bob Dobbs
    LVL39 Redguard Stamina Templar-Tank-(DC)-PC NA-Wesley Willis
  • Djeriko
    Djeriko
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_MattFiror @ZOS_PaulSage @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

On August 4th, 2015, it will be exactly one year since the armor dye system was implemented into the game with patch 1.3.3. With exactly one year since, the fanbase has not seen any work on shield dyes. With such a crucial part of armor left undyed and particularly ugly in a lot of cases with everyone that uses a shield screaming for it, how can we expect new polished systems to be as great as advertised when the prior systems are left incomplete?
    "When in doubt, kill it with fire."
  • Thumbdunked
    Thumbdunked
    ✭✭✭
    I Would like to know if Text chat will be coming to ESO Console versions. i would also like to know if it was a conscious decision by the devs to exclude the hard of hearing from socializing in the game.
  • Junkogen
    Junkogen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Djeriko wrote: »
    @ZOS_MattFiror @ZOS_PaulSage @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

On August 4th, 2015, it will be exactly one year since the armor dye system was implemented into the game with patch 1.3.3. With exactly one year since, the fanbase has not seen any work on shield dyes. With such a crucial part of armor left undyed and particularly ugly in a lot of cases with everyone that uses a shield screaming for it, how can we expect new polished systems to be as great as advertised when the prior systems are left incomplete?

Paul Sage no longer works at ZOS. I believe you're looking for his replacement, Rich Lambert.
  • shugg
    shugg
    ✭✭✭
    Will there be work on making hybrid builds such as a 2handed caster in pve competitive or are mix stam magic builds dead now. Maybe a craft set that allows all abilitys to scale of your max stam or magic, but only the current stam abilitys get the lus weapon damage.. Just would like more diversity on consoles
  • Shadesofkin
    Shadesofkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we expect regular status updates on the improvement to the games quality of life, even if we cannot expect regular updates about coming content?
    It seems as if we've had very little in the way of "quality of life" status updates given to us. I'm not quite expecting Road Ahead posts every week, but a regular "We are aware and we are working on it" segments on ESO (not the Ask us Anything responses) would be nice.
    @shadesofkin -NA Server.
    Tier 2 Player.
    MagDK Main forever (even in the bad times)
  • EnglishDragon17
    EnglishDragon17
    ✭✭✭
    Can you return to the Hunting Grounds or will we ever be able to?
This discussion has been closed.