Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Live - Ask Us Anything!

• MikeB
    MikeB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PvPers crying they dont get as much XP as PvErs is silly. This is a PVE game with PVP aspects, get over it. You shouldnt earn as much XP in PvP as you do in PvE or else whats the point of PvE?
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MikeB wrote: »
    PvPers crying they dont get as much XP as PvErs is silly. This is a PVE game with PVP aspects, get over it. You shouldnt earn as much XP in PvP as you do in PvE or else whats the point of PvE?
    PvE is there for people who want to do PvE, and PvP is there for people who want to do PvP. There are PvE players who never do PvP, and there are PvP players who never do PvE, so XP gain should be consistent between them.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Carter_DC
    Carter_DC
    ✭✭✭
    With IC come new crafting passives.
    Will there be a brand new skill line or just new passives in the actual skill lines ?
    Will there be amongst theses passives some jewellery creation ?
    High Kinlady Estre was right ! Hail to the Veil !
    Fr AD Guild Arkadium.
  • Siniztor
    Siniztor
    ✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    PvE is there for people who want to do PvE, and PvP is there for people who want to do PvP. There are PvE players who never do PvP, and there are PvP players who never do PvE, so XP gain should be consistent between them.

As a Community Ambassador can you explain this in a little more detail Since you used the word NEVER do pve...Id love to know how they get to level 10?? Is there a early pvp entery we don't know about?? Cause as far as ive read and i did use the search button you have to be level 10 to enter pvp and the only way to get to level 10 is pve..

OT: Are you gonna address us console players on text chat?? or still gonna ignore the 58 page fourm post??
  • wraith808
    wraith808
    ✭✭✭✭
    Siniztor wrote: »

As a Community Ambassador can you explain this in a little more detail Since you used the word NEVER do pve...Id love to know how they get to level 10?? Is there a early pvp entery we don't know about?? Cause as far as ive read and i did use the search button you have to be level 10 to enter pvp and the only way to get to level 10 is pve..

OT: Are you gonna address us console players on text chat?? or still gonna ignore the 58 page fourm post??

Community Ambassadors are players that have been singled out for their devotion to the game and the community. They help with player-to-player help. They don't intrinsically have any more information than other players and enthusiasts.
    Quasim ibn-Muhammad - VR 12 Redguard Dragon Knight
    Taladriel Vanima - VR 5 Altmer Nightblade
    Ambalyo iyo Bogaadin - VR 1 Redguard Sorceror
  • Siniztor
    Siniztor
    ✭✭✭
    wraith808 wrote: »

Community Ambassadors are players that have been singled out for their devotion to the game and the community. They help with player-to-player help. They don't intrinsically have any more information than other players and enthusiasts.

yes i know excatly what they are hense i asked him/her to explain and HELP me understand his/her statement better..Part of the reson i asked is as a Community Ambassador i tend to trust what they say and if theres a way i have never heard of it and havent found it in all my research
  • Celas_Dranacea
    Celas_Dranacea
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can Eric/Brian give us their thoughts on whether they feel the growing cp gap will effect balance in IC / Cyrodil at large considering the already planned balance changes?
    A Bosmer Nightblade Werewolf
  • Dahkoht
    Dahkoht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to actually use my PS4 copy again. Currently it feels like a single player game due to little communication. What are the chances of you all admitting you were wrong on the no text chat and fixing that ? If little to none I can trash my copy and not worry about it any more.

( still will play the PC version , I just wanted to play on both)
    Edited by Dahkoht on July 17, 2015 7:36PM
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno please talk about new sets :) or give us a little tease of some of the new ones that are coming.
    #MOREORBS
  • traigusb14_ESO2
    traigusb14_ESO2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we get an actual /bug tool for Xbox?

Reporting through CS ticket or forum is kinda meh.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ..Do the mobs in the new dungeons drop TV stones? Or only in the PvP flagged areas?
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Siniztor
    Siniztor
    ✭✭✭
    So every thing ive looked up say 200 players per zone...Except if you go into the play station store and look at more info on the game..when you scroll down it says Network players 2-99 dose that mean play sation has 100 people zones if so why??? xbox1 says 1-200 network players

In store game decsriptions

PS4 Network players 2-99
    Xbox1 netwrok players 1-200

So please answer once and for all did play ation getthe shaft and only has 100 people per zone
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will we be able to fully test the TV stone system on the PTS? (i.e. have access to a number of stones to purchase and test the new sets).

Will we ever be able to change traits on dropped/rng sets?

will we ever be able to craft jewelry?

Housing?

Is Dark brotherhood/Thieves guild planned for the Orsinium release?

Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]
  • MikeB
    MikeB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will here ever be an option to Toggle PvP off/on in the PvP zones?
  • wraith808
    wraith808
    ✭✭✭✭

yes i know excatly what they are hense i asked him/her to explain and HELP me understand his/her statement better..Part of the reson i asked is as a Community Ambassador i tend to trust what they say and if theres a way i have never heard of it and havent found it in all my research

Well, in the last part of your question, you asked a question that no one outside of ZOS knows, and they aren't giving answers to. So I assumed that you were looking for inside information- which they don't have.
  • Siniztor
    Siniztor
    ✭✭✭

Well, in the last part of your question, you asked a question that no one outside of ZOS knows, and they aren't giving answers to. So I assumed that you were looking for inside information- which they don't have.

Oh you mean the OT (On Topic) part..yeah that wasnt for him more for the ask us any thing thread
  • wraith808
    wraith808
    ✭✭✭✭

Oh you mean the OT (On Topic) part..yeah that wasnt for him more for the ask us any thing thread

Ah cool. Didn't get that was what OT meant. Carry on... just trying to help :smile:
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah alright, you got me there ;) They will have had to do PvE to get to Level 10. But when they get there, some people do intend to level through PvP entirely, and that should be a viable option. Right now, it's not so viable due to the XP for PvP being quite low.
    Edited by Enodoc on July 17, 2015 10:37PM
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lore question: For the Tel Var stones...I gather Tel means Tower (as that's what it means in Morrowind) but what does Var mean?
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

How to turn off the sustainability features (screen dimming, fps cap) on PC
  • Andrastian
    Andrastian
    Soul Shriven
    I only have one simple question:

1) When are you going to fix the Character Selection screen so it shows our character's costumes we currently have equipped, instead of whatever ugly gear we have on under it?
  • Ghrimn
    Ghrimn
    ✭✭✭
    @WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ...what does Var mean?
    Var means Life, so it's safe to assume that Tel Var means Tower of Life/Life Tower
    Tel Var Stones = Tower of Life Stones/Stones of the Tower of Life/ Life Tower Stones/ Stones of Life Tower. Use whatever translation you like better, they're all correct.

Edited by Ghrimn on July 18, 2015 10:34AM
  • rowanwatkins3
    Hi! Will we be able to purchase the Imperial City DLC from the store with a credit card transaction? Or will it only be available in the crown store? Thanks for reading!
  • rowanwatkins3
    Oooh! One more question! Can we ever see an option to turn off more magical effects on other players and and the detail of their spells and magic as there are a lot of other mages in the game who love to cast fancy spells. I know we have the particle sliders but can we ever possibly get something more that tones down explosions and the magic effects of the restoration staff skills. It might also help boost PvP FPS in those large battles. Please consider it! :P Thanks!
  • KingSaiz
    KingSaiz
    ✭✭
    when will actual open markets be added NON GUILD STORES?
    they are desperately needed!

when will Loot actually be worth the risk?
    Very tired of 1 gold kills! is everything in tamriel on welfare?

where is player housing ?
    Bank Costs are ridiculous! what gives?
  • lunarsyed
    lunarsyed
    ✭✭✭
    About vampires, will they be getting more skills? because werewolves clearly have way more to work with and if so how soon can we expect them?
  • Soulshine
    Soulshine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BrianWheeler
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

The QuakeCon presentation in 2014 spent over 15 minutes of talk from Brian about the IC, including video. Yet on ESO Live this past weekend, there was not one iota's worth of information of the type which was heavily promoted last year with regard to capturing the Market district, alliance flipping control, etc. since so much time was spent instead on disucssing the TV stone system --- and we can see how well THAT went over....

Could please we get more details on the story aspects of the zone and how it will work as Brian had attempted to present last year? Did those plans get scrapped?
  • Rhaegar75
    Rhaegar75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    any estimation on the next update hitting the PTS?
  • wraith808
    wraith808
    ✭✭✭✭
    After going through 9 characters, the first Prophet's quest (about the history of the seven, etc) is a bit old. Actually, it was old after the first time. When will there be a way to skip it?
  • walkman461
    walkman461
    Soul Shriven
    After going through 9 characters, the first Prophet's quest (about the history of the seven, etc) is a bit old. Actually, it was old after the first time. When will there be a way to skip it?

Did you mean the tutorial in this prison at the start? As that is already skippable (on PS4 at least).
  • tylerwolf101b14_ESO
    tylerwolf101b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Will anything in Imperial city be able to be done solo or without a group? Will I need a group to do things?
This discussion has been closed.