Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Live - Ask Us Anything!

• Sabaticus
    Sabaticus
    ✭✭
    Question:

What are the future plans for Solo Questing/content for those that have finished Cadwell's Gold?
    Edited by Sabaticus on July 16, 2015 11:50PM
  • CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Are there any plans to change the werewolf skill tree in the next major update, or do the devs still feel that the werewolves are fine as is?
  • Sabaticus
    Sabaticus
    ✭✭
    Question:

Will players gathering new materials for Blacksmithing V15 and V16 Armor be subject to PvP attacks?
  • Adryssa_Joneley
    Adryssa_Joneley
    ✭✭✭
    Will there be player housing someday? My idea of a player house would be something like, farmland, or a large block somewhere in town where you can purchase a house, that you can either get small, medium, large or mansion. If you bought smaller ones, you can upgrade it's size with gold (not Crowns). Or you can buy a mansion out right straight away if you were rich. This would also work by phasing. So if another player is running to their farm land home for example, they will phase out and what they will see will be their own personal housing, land etc, where as i will see mine as my own. Also, have the option to invite other players to visit your homestead, and allow larger houses to house even more chests, that can be used as additional storage. These can be account wide, so all toons can contribute to the house or it can be per toon housing. That's up to you.

On our land, it would be nice to be able to plant a garden for herbs, and for vegetables. And when looting those daily, to allow the chance of obtaining epic ingredients for provisioning. So that will simply allow for other means of obtaining those rare mats that you would only get from hirelings and writs. That's just an idea. Also, to purchase a stables where we can feed our horses would be nice. Allow us to build our own homestead, and purchase furniture like you could in Skyrim. Perhaps even adding the feature of adopting children could make it feel even more like a family home, hire nannies to watch your children while you are off on your adventures. It will give us just that bit more content to have fun with, and it would make a perfect addition to those who do enjoy to Role Play as well.

Another quick idea also while im here is. Will there be any festive events in future? Similar to how LOTRO had their festives. It allowed a chance to get rare mounts, costumes etc. It would just add that much more to the game, and if many people are like me who loves to collect costumes and mounts and other goods, then this could be another sweet thing to see in ESO sometime in the future.
  • Adryssa_Joneley
    Adryssa_Joneley
    ✭✭✭
    Having told us you were going to remove VR why have you just announced an additional VR16 rank?

Do you even begin to understand how this affects player morale?

All The Best

Well, considering it will take 15% less to gain per VR, and those extra XP boost, i don't really see a difference. VR is really just a rank and like the post above mine said (Sharee) you will have to grind for Champion Points anyhow so at the end of the day, it will make very little difference.
  • BardicusSpiffy
    BardicusSpiffy
    Soul Shriven
    Our guild party of five is in tears. Again the new dungeons are limited to 4 people. Is there a way you can expand the dungeons to up to 8 people and then scale the inhabitants to the level and number of people intruding into the dungeon? After all, the creatures inside should get a sporting chance to wipe a group out.
  • miked83b14_ESO
    miked83b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Would it take a lot of time and resources to implement a post character creation appearance change feature? What's the process like for adding such a feature?
  • thekingfruit
    thekingfruit
    Soul Shriven
    Hi everyone!

Starting now, during every ESO Live we’ll hold a Q&A where we’ll answer some of your questions about the game. All you have to do is post your questions in this thread and we’ll choose some to answer every two weeks on the show, though we do want to remind you to please be constructive with your questions. If you’re able to join us during the show, we’ll also take some questions from chat as well!

Thanks for your support, and we hope you’ll enjoy this new segment!

• thekingfruit
    thekingfruit
    Soul Shriven
    Hi everyone!

Starting now, during every ESO Live we’ll hold a Q&A where we’ll answer some of your questions about the game. All you have to do is post your questions in this thread and we’ll choose some to answer every two weeks on the show, though we do want to remind you to please be constructive with your questions. If you’re able to join us during the show, we’ll also take some questions from chat as well!

Thanks for your support, and we hope you’ll enjoy this new segment!

• thekingfruit
    thekingfruit
    Soul Shriven
    OK so if I but the eso plus I will have instant aces to all the packs and I would not have to spend money to get it from the store or is it like I pay for plus and it just unlocks everything in the store and I still have to buy it out of the store
  • Nahz
    Nahz
    ✭✭✭
    Would you be able to clarify the effect of the restoration staff skill, mutagen?

I was under the impression that, when an group member dropped below 20% health while under the effect of mutagen, the skill's secondary effect would trigger and heal that player for the specified amount. If I remember correctly, this used to be the effect prior to 1.6.

I tested the skill yesterday and found that it no longer automatically triggers, but instead heals for the additional amount when mutagen is used on someone who is below 20% health.

Was the effect changed or is this simply a bug? As a sorcerer healer, I preferred when the skill automatically triggered at low health because it provided me with a source of burst healing; something sorcerers otherwise lack.

Earlier this week on the forums, some other players and I (and @ZOS_RichLurkbert) discussed the benefits of altering blood altar or necrotic orb to restore stamina; a link to that thread can be found below.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/194899/necrotic-orb-alternative-morph#latest

Has a change like this been discussed internally at all? With the changes in update 7 that will prevent players from regaining stamina while blocking, templar healers will have another major advantage over healers of other classes in that they have class skills which restore stamina to their group members. Those skills will be invaluable during long, resource-intensive battles. Altering necrotic orb to restore stamina will allow the other classes to be competitive.
    Nahz - VR16 Sorcerer
    Paragon of Togglemancer Excellence
    Daggerfall Covenant | Trueflame NA PC

#SeeYouInCU
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK so if I but the eso plus I will have instant aces to all the packs and I would not have to spend money to get it from the store or is it like I pay for plus and it just unlocks everything in the store and I still have to buy it out of the store
    @thekingfruit For as long as ESO Plus is active on your account, you will not need to pay for the DLC packs. If your subscription to ESO Plus ends, you lose access to the DLC packs unless you buy them separately.
    Edited by Enodoc on July 17, 2015 1:03PM
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • keonimeyer
    OK so if the eso plus I will have instant aces to all the packs and I would not have to spend money to get it from the store or is it like I pay for plus and it just unlocks everything in the store and I still have to buy it out of the store

From what i understand, As long as you have your subscription you'll have unhindered access to any dlc/expansions. However, if you lose it you won't be able to access the new zone or items that came with said expansions.
  • thekingfruit
    thekingfruit
    Soul Shriven
    So if it is all free when you are a subscriber why give away the 1500 crowns for sorry not trying to be complicated just trying to cover all bases before I buy it thank you
  • randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will there be an option to swap Main-Hand with Off-Hand to create a Left-Handed character?
    the NeXus Guild (NA-DC-Crafters) contact @randolphbenoit - Currently Allies to Fairy Tail of Tamriel (Social) and Brave Kore (DC PvP). https://twitter.com/randolphbenoit

Saltrice - (Salt tolerant rice) Saltrice, pronounced just like it looks is, in fact, a kind of rice that can grow in paddies of either fresh or brackish water.
  • Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could you mention some of the changes to existing item sets or mundus stones?

Which new undaunted dungeons are being added?
    Edited by Cuyler on July 17, 2015 1:40PM
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]
  • LordSteve997
    LordSteve997
    Soul Shriven
    Hey!Have some questions,answer whatever you can.
    1)Have you consider adding Skyrim region?
    2)Many people want to have houses...in-game,is it possible any time in the near future to see something like that?
    You can do anything,but not everything.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So if it is all free when you are a subscriber why give away the 1500 crowns for sorry not trying to be complicated just trying to cover all bases before I buy it thank you
    @thekingfruit 1500 Crowns is there as an extra incentive to subscribe. If you plan to subscribe all the time, you can spend them on pets, mounts, consumables, etc. If you may cancel your subscription in the future, you can put them towards the DLC that you would otherwise no longer have access to.

@keonimeyer If you cancel your sub, you lose access to the DLC zones, but you can keep any DLC items you earned.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
  • Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    An extremely pressing concern that hasn't yet been addressed by the Imperial City game patch and DLC to date:

-What is being done to address the extreme EXP disparity between PVE monster grinding, PVE Trials and Dungeons, and Player vs Player combat in Cyrodiil and the upcoming Imperial City? Currently, PVE monster grinding is by far and away the fastest method to earn character, veteran, and champion ranks. This is already resulting in a Champion System disparity, particularly heavily against people who primarily PvP, as repeatedly grinding PVE monsters which are always available every hour of every day of the week, yields well over 5 to 10 times the EXP gain per hour. This means over the long haul, PVP'ers and raiding players will fall extremely and disproportionately far behind in Champion Ranks if left unaddressed.

Can you detail some of the changes you plan to implement to prevent a further progression gap than the damage that has already occurred?

You can see further information here: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/195855/imperial-city-what-about-the-xp-gap
    Edited by Attorneyatlawl on July 17, 2015 2:41PM
    -First-Wave Closed Beta Tester of the Psijic Order, aka the 0.016 percent.
    Exploits suck. Don't blame just the game, blame the players abusing them!

-Playing since July 2013, back when we had a killspam channel in Cyrodiil and the lands of Tamriel were roamed by dinosaurs.
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno thank you for taking questions again.

1.Why PC players have to pay for long promised content? It seems we have to be asked to pay up twice.

2.Champions System brings imbalance and playerseperation!
    How will ZoS handle difficulty levels in PvE because of this?
    Will PvP be competitive again?
  • Nahz
    Nahz
    ✭✭✭
    When running in PVP, and with my DPS build in PVE, I like wearing the bloodthorn disguise which can be obtained in Betnikh. However, I've noticed that some disguises come in a few different styles; the bloodthorn disguise being one of them. Whenever I port between zones or enter some dungeons, the style of the disguise can change.

I understand that it may not be possible to change that mechanic, but would it be possible to add a feature which allows the style to change whenever you un-equip/re-equip disguises? That way, if the style changes to one you don't like, you have the option of changing it back without changing zones over and over.
    Nahz - VR16 Sorcerer
    Paragon of Togglemancer Excellence
    Daggerfall Covenant | Trueflame NA PC

#SeeYouInCU
  • Forestd16b14_ESO
    Forestd16b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's well know by know that imperial city is coming next month and it's also know that you need all 6 home keeps to enter the city. So ZoS my question is ar you gonna change that to were you need only the gate keeps to enter the city or no keeps at all to enter. Cause in my opinion needing all your home keeps to enter the city is gonna cause way more problems than it solve cause all the pvp players have to do is take one keep and get dug in there and there able to set up a endless AP farming cause it not only forces the pvp players to try to take it but the pve players as well while the pve players of said faction whos pvp players are farming can enjoy the city with out fear of other players which kinda kills the point of the city.

Please give a answer on todays ESO live

~ Forest Koyama
  • LunaRae
    LunaRae
    ✭✭✭✭
    It would be great to hear specifics on gear choices with V16 and confirm
    • Will undaunted head AND shoulder pieces be available at V16?
    • Will the elite vendor sell V16 now, and will sets like Morag Tong (from random pvp loot chests) be available at V16?
    • Will ALL random PvE set drops be available at V16 (like worm cult)?

I hope it would be simpler to answer this question, will there be ANY sets in the game not available at V16? I hope you can answer simply with no :smile:

Bonus question: Will we ever be able to change the styles of dropped / non-crafted equipment?
    Edited by LunaRae on July 17, 2015 4:37PM
    Stands-Strong-As-Snow ~ Argonian Templar DC NA V14
    Ytheri ~ Argonian Nightblade EP Thornblade NA V14
    Heals-All-Colours ~ Argonian Templar EP Thornblade NA V14
    Stands-In-Still-Waters~ Argonian Sorcerer EP Thornblade NA V2
  • Flaminir
    Flaminir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    When the Imperial City is released:
    Will the population caps be increased for existing cyrodiil campaigns?

AND

Will there be extra temporary campaigns added as you did at console launch to cope with the extra demand at launch?

On EU at the minute there is already a 30-60 minute queue to get into Cyrodiil at all peak times..... with IMperial city everybody will want access & there needs to be extra provision made for this....

A 'We'll wait & monitor the situation' position is unlikely to yield good results/feedback... a pro-active response may be the best solution.
    Edited by Flaminir on July 17, 2015 4:56PM
    GM of the Unholy Legacy
    EU/EP
    Sorcerer Flaminir (Magicka) / Staminir (Stamina)
    Templar Elixiia (Magicka/Healer) / Lotti Velooni (Magicka)
    DragonKnight Xalora Flaminar (Tank) / Unholy-Dragon-Toad (Tank)
    Nightblade Aimee Owlious (Magicka) / Myttens (Stamina)
    Warden: Frosti-Tute (Magicka/Healer) Boops-Many-Snoots (Stamina/Tank)
  • Minorem
    Minorem
    For consoles, would you please consider adding an "Are you sure?" check when using purple-level consumables from the player inventory menu?

I'm a provisioner on the Xbox One. When I'm listing items with Guild Traders, I'm often switching frequently between the Guild Stores and my personal inventory. Sometimes, I forget for a moment what screen I'm looking at, and I end up consuming an item instead of listing it for sale. I've accidentally consumed about 5,000 gold worth of Epic-level food and drink thus far.
  • Kerioko
    Kerioko
    ✭✭✭✭
    So PVP Elite Gear, the ones that cost 248K AP per piece, will these be updated to have V16 versions available when IC comes out?

I know there are 20+ new gear sets announced and they have also announced changes to the PVP reward system which sounds great. The new IC economy with the Tel Val stones sounds interesting to. I am just wondering if the old gear economy system, AP, is going to now be useless if Elite gear and PVP bags just scale up to V14.

I can understand making Tel Val stones the only way to get V16 gear, as this will make the gear pay gated behind IC and influence more people to buy the DLC, but that seems like it would do more harm than good for the game!.
    Dinosaur Chicken Nuggets - Argonian mNB Tank/Heals (PVP)
    Strawberry Semifreddo - Dunmer mSorc DPS // Sunny D-Light - Breton mTemp Heals
    Peanut Butter Sandwich - Orc sDK DPS // Kellogg's Frosted Flakes - Argonian mWard Tank/Heals (PVE)
    Cor-Leonis
    friendship - integrity - perseverance
  • SLy_Kyti
    SLy_Kyti
    ✭✭✭✭
    Khumbu wrote: »
    When is the Clouded Senche coming out? :) You guys can have all of my dollars for that one.

Wait. Wut?!

That is not coming out. I have one. It's a reward for past subscription. It's done.
    Master Crafter: Almost all motifs
    GM~ Blades of Old Tamriel NA/AD
    Member~ NZAD
    Member~ Blades of Vengeance NA/AD
    -Tamriel College -Amazing Deals of Nirn-
  • SLy_Kyti
    SLy_Kyti
    ✭✭✭✭
    In the patchnotes for June 2014 it said the Siege weapons would stack in inventory. But they still don't. Will they ever? Enquiring Guild Leaders and their bank managers wish to know.
    Master Crafter: Almost all motifs
    GM~ Blades of Old Tamriel NA/AD
    Member~ NZAD
    Member~ Blades of Vengeance NA/AD
    -Tamriel College -Amazing Deals of Nirn-
  • SturgeHammer
    SturgeHammer
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno, @ZOS_JasonLeavey, @ZOS_JessicaFolsom here is a question for 7/17 Live Show:

Has any of the Recent Feedback from the Forums relating to Stamina Sorcers led to any further adjustments or additions to the class? When we last heard from Eric the Stamina oriented Sorcerer changes he mentioned seemed very narrow and not in line with what the that portion of the player base was asking for.

If there has been any internal discussion on this topic could we get some details as to direction the combat team wants take Stamina Sorcerers?
    First-in-Line - Swings-for-Lethal
    Green-Thumb - Scale-Factor
    Hist-Tree-Major - A-Late-One
    Needs-Some-Help - Dead-Last
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SLy_Kyti wrote: »
    Khumbu wrote: »
    When is the Clouded Senche coming out? :) You guys can have all of my dollars for that one.
    Wait. Wut?!

That is not coming out. I have one. It's a reward for past subscription. It's done.
    No, that's the Striped Senche, which is a tiger -> ON-icon-mount-Striped_Senche.png
    Khumbu is asking about the Clouded Senche, which is a leopard -> ON-icon-mount-Clouded_Senche-Leopard.png
This discussion has been closed.