Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Live - Ask Us Anything!

• Cyanfire
    Cyanfire
    Zenimax refusing to fix a system glitch.

Akaviri Imports trading guild on US-PC lost its bid in Craglorn. Officers and I ran around looking for a guild trader that was unhired. We found one in the Marbruk Outlaws Refuge. An officer selected the "hire trader" option, and it instead placed a bid of 100g for next week without even giving us the trader for this week.

Maintenance then hit and booted us out of the game. Hours later another officer got online and went to the same trader and selected "hire trader". this time it gave us the trader for the week, but we are still locked in for next week. I emailed and called Zenimax support and was replied with a refusal to undo the bid even though they have done it for other guilds.

Zenimax is refusing to undo the bid that was done through system error. There is nothing we are able to do about it, and are now forced into another week with a trader we do not want all because Zenimax won't fix the issue.

I would be extremely happy if Zenimax fixed this.
    Akaviri Imports, Akaviri Union, Akaviri Exchange
  • Tanis-Stormbinder
    Tanis-Stormbinder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the July 2nd ESO Live, Eric Wrobel stated the Mages Fury damage will be increased by 10%. Now is that damage increase take effect after the target reaches execute range or a base damage increase of 10%?
    Edited by Tanis-Stormbinder on July 4, 2015 1:08PM
  • Ceirios1
    Ceirios1
    Soul Shriven
    kicked from NA on ps4 without any notice, whats going on now?
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hello. I have two question's.

Question 1:

Currently as a stamina build night-blade. It is pointless to be a vampire compared to a werewolf.

Here's why:

Vampire: You get all your nice passive's but you take extra fire damage plus fighter's guild skill damage permanently.

Werewolf: If you never transform into a werewolf, you gain a 15% stamina passive with no drawback's because you are not transformed. You don't take any extra poison damage or fighter's guild skill damage while in human form.

So as it seem's right now, it is far superior to be a werewolf because fighter's guild skill's don't effect you and you get the 15% stamina bonus while remaining in human form. Don't forget poison doesn't effect you either in human-form.

Should werewolf's be effected by poison and FG skill's in human-form? Then give a buff to transformation to balance?
    Question 2:

I believe the two hand skill Rally is being abused as a burst heal. Which completely negate's dual wield's viability due to lack of sustain.

As a stamina dw/bow nb. I have no sustain until i unlock Vigor. I'm forced to use 2 hand to abuse rally's heal's to have any sustain in fight's (Pvp).

Should rally's heal potential burst heal be reduced?

Or

Give a Dual Wield skill the ability to Burst Heal's without the need of a confirmed kill.

Ex: Give Hidden Blade a Burst Heal if you hit someone while stealth. (Give's Nb's a chance to cloak and get a heal), then proc Blood Craze for your HoT.

In the future patch, Hidden Blade will proc Major Brutality. I think a great addition to this would be to add a Burst heal while in stealth, to give dual wield a chance against Two hand's.

2 hand's generally, use cloak then use momentum again for the burst heal. With this change, dual wield could do the same. Cloak then use hidden blade for a burst heal.

PS4 NA DC
  • immortalghost3
    immortalghost3
    Soul Shriven
    Why is it so hard to lvl up my vampire skills
  • posthumanguy
    How about development of a guild app... It would great to manage my guild and send mail from my phone
  • Areso1
    Areso1
    Will there ever be any new world skill lines for example werewolf/vampire,would be cool if there were more options of transforming your character than just the original werewolf and vampire
  • Fahrenheit_Chris92
    Fahrenheit_Chris92
    Soul Shriven
    Will there ever be a dueling system in the game?
    Many people I'm sure would agree that having an option to duel would bring a lot of fun to the gameplay. My idea would be to have an instanced dueling arena that could fit a group of 2-6 and then you just go in and beat the *** out of each other.
  • MaxwellC
    MaxwellC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My questions are .....

1. In anytime in the near future will there ever be cross alliance play for those who've accomplished Vet. rank 1 or higher? My friends chose different alliances but we still all want to play together in the same world instead of forcefully being apart due to the alliance we are on.
    2. Can there be a chat box for the console versions of the game? I like being in a party chat as much as other players but, most people who I party with aren't going to game chat when needed so being able to text would help out tremendously.
    不動の Steadfast - Unwavering
    XBL Gamer Tag - Maxwell
    XB1 Maxwell Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Redguard Stamina DK
    XB1 Max Crystal - NA DC CP 800+ Brenton Magicka DK
    PC Maxwell-Crystal - NA DC - CP 200+ Brenton Magicka DK 「Retired」
    Band Camp statements: To state "But this one time I saw X doing X... so that justifies X" Refers to the Band camp statement.
    Coined by Maxwel
    l
  • thesigher
    thesigher
    Soul Shriven
    Why is the guild store feature unlocked at 50 members? I almost feel like I have to publicly invite strangers who aren't going to stay in the guild anyway unless I give them access to bank and store, and this puts my guilds bank at risk of theft of gold and items. I know the point of an mmo is to unify and meet people and have fun...but I just find this a little ridiculous. Would it hurt to have every guild with a guild store? Even if you needed 10k or 20k to buy a guild store would've been a better choice. Idk. Just my opinion.
  • Nuale
    Nuale
    Will a faction change be implemeted in the future any time? I already have the ability to roll any race in any alliance... This is something I would be glad to pay for and have 2 toons I would like to move.
  • jtricew08
    jtricew08
    Soul Shriven
    I WOULD LIKE TO SEE A 4TH FACTION ADDED TO PVP ONE THATS NOT FIGHTING FOR THE THROWN BUT A FOURTH ONE TO BE THERE JUST TO BE A FORCE OF MAURAUDERN MESSING WITH THE 3 FACTIONS THAT ARE FIGHTIN IT OUT HORSE RACES WOULD BE COOL MAYBE THE 4TH RACES COULD BE A WHOLE NEW RACE THAT HAS NEVERBEEN IN ELDER SCROLLS FROM UNDER THE SEA THAT WAS ALWAYS KEEPING TO THERE SELVES UNTIL THIS CONFLICT ERUPTED AS A NEUTRAL FORCE FIGHTING THE OTHER . AND MAYBE LATER ON ADD ANOTHER WHOLE NEW CONTANENT TO THE GAME AN UNHABIT HUGE AREA ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD FOR EVERYONE TO DISCOVER AND FIGHT FOR AND HOUSES WE DEFINANTLY NEED HOUSES THE BANKS ARE OK BUT GET CROWDED ID LIKE A HOUSE TO PUT STUFF IN THAT I GO INTO AND NO ONE ELSE EXCEPT MAYBE THE PERSON YOU MARRIED WITH THE RING OD MARA SINCE THE MARRIAGE IS IN THIS GAME THE COUPLES SHOULD BE ABLE TO HAVE HOME WITH SHAREING OF STORED ITEMS IN THE HOME. THATS ALL FOR NOW LOVE THE GAME BEEN PLAYING ELDERSCROLLS FOR AS LONG AS I CAN REMEMBER AND I KNOW BETHESDA WONT DISSAPOINT.
  • Ghrimn
    Ghrimn
    ✭✭✭
    @jtricew08
    How to Turn "Caps Lock" Off:
    1. Locate "Caps Lock" button
    670px-Turn-Off-Caps-Lock-Step-1.jpg

2. Press the "Caps Lock" button with your finger.
    670px-Turn-Off-Caps-Lock-Step-2.jpg

Edited by Ghrimn on July 6, 2015 9:24AM
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jtricew08 wrote: »
    [...]
    That is entirely unreadable and does not actually include any questions for them to answer.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh god I hope they answer that question. I just want to see them try to read that lot out.

Anyhoo Khajiit has question.

When this one is fishing she gets a lot of rare fishies that she can sell. This one would prefer to skin them and have the green and blue fishies have a higher chance of getting a perfect roe or even something else useful (this one believes more random treasure when fishing would be a good thing).

Is this something you would consider?
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • BuggeX
    BuggeX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh god I hope they answer that question. I just want to see them try to read that lot out.

Anyhoo Khajiit has question.

When this one is fishing she gets a lot of rare fishies that she can sell. This one would prefer to skin them and have the green and blue fishies have a higher chance of getting a perfect roe or even something else useful (this one believes more random treasure when fishing would be a good thing).

Is this something you would consider?

I will expand this Topic a pit, did you @ZOS thought about to give Fishers some exp to?
    so like
    200 for a normal fish
    350 for a green fish
    500 for a blue fish

would add a Point more into Play how you want and would noone hurt :p
    #makemagickadkgreataigan
    #givemeaexecute
    #ineedheal
    #betterhotfixgrindspots
  • NVNiko
    NVNiko
    ✭✭✭
    -Currently the Sorc passive Disintegrate scales off of max health instead of magicka. This is currently hurting Sorc dps on the execute phase severely. There's no reason why a Sorc tank should have a harder hitting disintegrate then a Sorc DPS.

-Can we remove the GCD on Overload (with less damage) like it was on the 1.6 PTS. This rewarded skillfull sorcs who know how to manage there ultimate and weave properly instead of just having them press one button
    Edited by NVNiko on July 8, 2015 1:48PM
    Elenente - v16 Magick Sorc
    Niko Ardentinferno - V16 Magick DK
    Shadow Spellweaver - V16 Magicka NB
    Elen'ente - V16 Stamina Sorc
    Git Gud Plox - V16 Stamina NB
    Aedric Wrath - V16 Magicka Templar
    Elf Slapper - V16 Stamina Templar
    Healthy Overload - V16 Nord Sorc
  • posthumanguy
    Could we look into the bug that causes items not to stack in the guild bank? This is getting very troublesome.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will shield dying be in Update 7?

...please?
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • VinnieChenzo86
    Hi,

Relatively new to the game so just wondered;

If i became a werewolf and then got cured, could i then become a vampire?

Can you also keep getting bitten, cured, bitten again, cured again etc.. ?

Cheers
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi,

Relatively new to the game so just wondered;

If i became a werewolf and then got cured, could i then become a vampire?

Can you also keep getting bitten, cured, bitten again, cured again etc.. ?

Cheers

@VinnieChenzo86 I can answer that for you. If you become a werewolf then get cured, you can become a vampire! Then same rules, as long as you get cured first, you can get the other disease. Remember though, when getting cured from EITHER of those - you need to "respec" to get your skill points OUT of those skill lines.. if you don't those skill points are gone until youget the disease again (since they stay on the skill the whole time - but if you get cured you no longer have access to those skills)
    Edited by MissBizz on July 6, 2015 9:39PM
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Frantastick
    Frantastick
    ✭✭
    Will we ever see first person mount camera options? And will you guys ever implement a "hide crosshair" toggle?
  • Leijona
    Leijona
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When will consoles get the last patch from PC, with the ambrosia recipes? We are waiting for three weeks now ...
  • Adam_Chattaway
    Adam_Chattaway
    ✭✭✭✭
    When will we get Console Chat Box?
    I was once Banned for making a game criticism. Think about that.
  • keonimeyer
    I have a few questions:
    Will zone chat be added to console?
    will berserker werewolf fur color get fixed? (It stays grey rather then black)
    Is there a chance for the addition of a vampire lord?
    Will there be mounts that allow multiple people (2-4) to ride on?
    Will underwater combat be possible in pve?
    This is a rather commonly asked question, will the templars "Jesus beam" get nerfed?
    Will group finder get fixed?
    Will grouping while questing see any improvements?

That's all for now, thank you for your time.

• Brazilian_Draugr
    Brazilian_Draugr
    Soul Shriven
    Hi! I want to know if there's plan to make the experience bar more detailed, like actually showing the number of progression, how much is needed to advance to the next level, and so on.

Thanks!
    Eu costumava ser um aventureiro como vc, mas aí tomei uma flechada no joelho...
    I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow to the knee...
  • SlicedPlayer
    SlicedPlayer
    Soul Shriven
    When are you going to fix the problems with loading areas then being kicked and unable to load it for 30 minutes?
  • solipsist
    solipsist
    Why do devs keep using these blind, auto pairing group finders?! The worst example is Warframe.

Why don't devs just stick with list/bulletin board type group finders?!
  • DaveTheMinion
    DaveTheMinion
    ✭✭✭
    What was your best moment in the game?

What was your worst moment in the game?

What part of the game took the longest to develop?

What was the most debated part of the game from a developers point of view?

How many hours did it take to write all the books?

If you could change one thing about the game, what would it be and why.

Who is the best and worst player in the development team.
    EU PS4 Megaserver
    VR16 Sorc - Daggerfall - Magic Build
    VR16 Nightblade - Daggerfall - Stamina Build

PS4 Guild: Illuminati Gaming for the over 30's is not a myth.
  • senrabnaneek
    senrabnaneek
    Soul Shriven
    Are there going to be any fixes to dying soon? I'm getting rather annoyed as dying armour seems to dye over the base colour rather than in place of it, which is fine for light coloured armours like steel plates but looks hotrid on the reddish colours of dunmeri medium armour. I'm trying to get my armour to look like that of an ordinator but gold just comes out orange, I would really like it if you guys could change how dyes worm.

Thanks
    Senrabnanerk

Xbox one
    Ebonheart pact
This discussion has been closed.