Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

ESO Live - Ask Us Anything!

• Gyudan
    Gyudan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have a question why did i spend so much money on the imperial edtion to get nothing no imperial or explores content when i put the code in that came in the box :@ ... ?????????????

The Imperial Edition is basically the removal of an artificial limitation.
    Without it, you don't get access to the Imperial race as a playable character.

That's a very effective way to increase box price with little to no effort.
    Wololo.
    Options
  • Deadfinger6
    Deadfinger6
    ✭✭✭
    Would you mind looking after the wife and kids so I can get some game time?
    Options
  • Rescorla_ESO
    Rescorla_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Since the console UI and PC UI are completely different, can you now reverse your original decision from Paul Sage and either 1) add nameplates back into the PC version and make it a toggable feature or 2) add that capability in the addon API and let a modder create the functionality and let players decide if they want to use it or not.
    Options
  • randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    In a past show it was mentioned that more is planned for fishing. What are some of those short term and long term plans?

Also like to suggest the idea for fishing similar to writ reports: When fishing you find (say in wet gummy sacks) a 'secret fishing hole' map. This could be a boat that is adrift, docked or washed ashore at a location with a few fish holes around it - Twice amount fish and 50% more chance for a rare fish or wet gunny sack.
    the NeXus Guild (NA-DC-Crafters) contact @randolphbenoit - Currently Allies to Fairy Tail of Tamriel (Social) and Brave Kore (DC PvP). https://twitter.com/randolphbenoit

Saltrice - (Salt tolerant rice) Saltrice, pronounced just like it looks is, in fact, a kind of rice that can grow in paddies of either fresh or brackish water.
    Options
  • DannyValentine
    DannyValentine
    Soul Shriven
    is anyone a vampire and is willing bite someone on xbox one
    Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a question why did i spend so much money on the imperial edtion to get nothing no imperial or explores content when i put the code in that came in the box :@ ... ?????????????
    @celtic_fc_kw93 The Imperial Edition and Explorer Pack content not appearing is a bug, you can keep up-to-date on it in the Console Known Issues thread.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
    Options
  • RudeboyTK
    RudeboyTK
    Soul Shriven
    Heey i send 2 support tickets already one 2 days ago and one 5 minutes ago
    I cant see my npcs anganirne cauze there are invissble and see only THE names
    I planned 6 hours of game time but cant play anymore

I also destroyed Some of my treasure maps with THE ce edition most of them i saved on my character level 3

Thanks if u can help me out cauze im almost level 10

Pleaze! I payd THE imperial edition and THE plus premium
    Options
  • Deadfinger6
    Deadfinger6
    ✭✭✭
    B.net has "PORCH DAY" which special day is ESO going to celebrate ?
    Options
  • JRCS44
    JRCS44
    Soul Shriven
    I accidentally sold all my treasure maps I got for ordering early. I did this on the first day of the game. Is there anything I can do to get them? Though it takes up inventory briefly, please consider those not taking inventory slots. This is the sole reason I ignorantly sold them without realizing what the were. Great game!!!!!
    JC
    Options
  • Anguished
    Anguished
    ✭✭
    This isn't even a question, it's an order

Implement text based chat.

JUST DO IT!
    Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RudeboyTK wrote: »
    Heey i send 2 support tickets already one 2 days ago and one 5 minutes ago
    I cant see my npcs anganirne cauze there are invissble and see only THE names
    I planned 6 hours of game time but cant play anymore

I also destroyed Some of my treasure maps with THE ce edition most of them i saved on my character level 3
    JRCS44 wrote: »
    I accidentally sold all my treasure maps I got for ordering early. I did this on the first day of the game. Is there anything I can do to get them? Though it takes up inventory briefly, please consider those not taking inventory slots. This is the sole reason I ignorantly sold them without realizing what the were. Great game!!!!!

@RudeboyTK Missing NPCs is a known issue that they are working on to fix in the next patch. In the mean time, try the steps in this support article

@RudeboyTK @JRCS44 If you have deleted your pre-order treasure maps, unfortunately there is no way to get them back. If you have sold them, and not sold anything else since, you may be able to retrieve them from the "Buy Back" option at a vendor.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Options
  • RudeboyTK
    RudeboyTK
    Soul Shriven
    How long does a item stay at THE buy back item list ? And can u get this by trading with a player ? Maybe i let a friend play and buuy iT with a other account
    Options
  • takeomasaki89
    When will we get our imperial and pre order stuff. It been days with no update on the issue
    Options
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Do you plan to examine some of the ability and spell suggestions on the forums to improve current "under performing" setups?
    for example stealth performance on non-nightblades or stamina melee on sorc?
    PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
    Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

Options
  • Browski40
    Browski40
    Soul Shriven
    Hi I'm trying to cancel my plus membership on the Xbox one,bought it 4 days ago and haven't received anything have contacted customer support and had no response
    Options
  • R3DTHR3AT
    R3DTHR3AT
    ✭✭
    Are you planning to add more skills in Assault and Support skillines whose will require high alliance war rank? It will add more motivation in PvP I think.
    Aetherius Eight guild. World 1st HM SO team member.

Options
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Browski40 wrote: »
    Hi I'm trying to cancel my plus membership on the Xbox one,bought it 4 days ago and haven't received anything have contacted customer support and had no response

Ask Us Anything is not for this. This is questions about the game in general that will be answered during their Live Twitch Stream every two weeks.
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
    Options
  • lahnaboy
    lahnaboy
    Will there be some kind of auction house system to make it easier to be a merchant.?
    Options
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looking at the current state of PvP. Are there plans of any balance passes to touch up on things and even finally correct things that have gone unfixed for what seems to be the life of the game?
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
    Options
  • kilo20
    kilo20
    Soul Shriven
    After searching these forums, my understanding was that purchasing a mount (with in game gold, not crowns), was account wide. Character B does not have the mount character A bought on my account.

Is this an error?

Edit: You can acquire them in collections with the second character.
    Edited by kilo20 on June 14, 2015 9:29PM
    Options
  • reece1177
    reece1177
    Please help

I have tried about 20 times to play the game now and each time I try my game freezes and closes down

this is a joke!
    Options
  • EdgarBalthazar
    EdgarBalthazar
    Soul Shriven
    Can y'all make it easier to inivite people to your guild like maybe putting it in the interactions menu I'm getting really tired of trying to remember peoples tags and having to take all the time to write out someone's name its very discouraging for me especially since I just started a guild and maybe help out us loyal players for all this trouble we have been having like giving out some curtisty items or crowns its been rough I even preodered the game and at times I just get so frustrated I wanna say bump this and quit I'm sure I'm not alone as I've seen others say the same even some asking for refunds all I'm saying is can y'all do a little more for us players and I'm sure y'all are doing all y'all can to get the game going but you have to look at it from our side as well we just went out and paid for this game and it doesn't work right half the time its not like we can just download it for free
    Options
  • GOOBYQ
    GOOBYQ
    Soul Shriven
    My characters skin color is turning more and more red. Why?
    Options
  • Danny231
    Danny231
    ✭✭✭
    GOOBYQ wrote: »
    My characters skin color is turning more and more red. Why?

Can you post this issues in the tech forums, as then they can help with this issue for you.
    Options
  • Garethjolnir
    Garethjolnir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will we ever see a stamina version of the Dragonknight's Lava Whip ability?
    Viele grüße aus Germany. Neu Heimat.
    Options
  • d395
    d395
    Soul Shriven
    I am a big fan of the series the games beautifal but I have never in my life spent 75+ $ on a ga
    Me and ran into soooo many bugs left and right .. It's not the internet speed its bugs glitches stalling freexing during gameplay missing dlc purchased .. Please make another standalone game the online trading is really msybe all that's good .. Theres alot of work that needs to be done on the console issued eso im heartbroken waited 3 yrs feel like I'm playing a beta on a dial up modem
    Options
  • Stratti
    Stratti
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there an issue with ctd for a large amount of players. I have an issue with ctd and have seen others is this a known problem or mine alone
    Options
  • Mrchristian
    Mrchristian
    Soul Shriven
    Hey everyone,is anyone else having issues with some enemies being invisible?ive just attempted the " long lost lore" quest and the enemy's in the ruins were invisible which made an easy quest tricky plus I return to the mages guild and cannot see or talk to the quest giver even though their name shows.please help
    Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey everyone,is anyone else having issues with some enemies being invisible?ive just attempted the " long lost lore" quest and the enemy's in the ruins were invisible which made an easy quest tricky plus I return to the mages guild and cannot see or talk to the quest giver even though their name shows.please help
    @Mrchristian That's a known issue that you can keep track of in the Console Known Issues thread. This thread is for general questions about the game that they answer in their biweekly show on Twitch.
    Options
  • Mrchristian
    Mrchristian
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks Enodoc sorry new on here.all the best
    Options
This discussion has been closed.