Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Live - Ask Us Anything!

• R3DTHR3AT
    R3DTHR3AT
    ✭✭
    ZOS, what about more slots for characters on account? Why not add this feature to crownstore for example?
    Aetherius Eight guild. World 1st HM SO team member.

• Puupi
    Puupi
    ✭✭
    Any plans on adding new classes and/or weapons? A melee magicka weapon would be nice.

Or are you planning on adding magicka morphs to current weapons and/or add more abilities to the skill lines?
  • Aeladiir
    Aeladiir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you planning on releasing some new music? Maybe music packs for crown store?

Sadly enough, the music in ESO, at this very moment, lacks variety big time. Especially in PvP, Coldharbour and Story mode where there are supposed to be these really tense situations. It would certainly improve the atmosphere.
  • Sacadon
    Sacadon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please give us an update on your awareness and status of the "still in combat" Cyrodiil bug that has become worse not better recently.

Note: this bug has existed as far back as update 2 for DKs, but has now spread to others.
  • randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    When will we see the first DLC Zone after release of console version?
    the NeXus Guild (NA-DC-Crafters) contact @randolphbenoit - Currently Allies to Fairy Tail of Tamriel (Social) and Brave Kore (DC PvP). https://twitter.com/randolphbenoit

Saltrice - (Salt tolerant rice) Saltrice, pronounced just like it looks is, in fact, a kind of rice that can grow in paddies of either fresh or brackish water.
  • randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will there be crafting titles for those that max out (lvl 50) in crafting. Besides the costumes be cool to see titles like Master Blacksmith, Tailor, Woodworker, Chef, Alchemist and Master of Runes. Also possibility Jack of All Trades (title) :smile:
    the NeXus Guild (NA-DC-Crafters) contact @randolphbenoit - Currently Allies to Fairy Tail of Tamriel (Social) and Brave Kore (DC PvP). https://twitter.com/randolphbenoit

Saltrice - (Salt tolerant rice) Saltrice, pronounced just like it looks is, in fact, a kind of rice that can grow in paddies of either fresh or brackish water.
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    more titles for achievements would be nice most of the achievements themselves would make nice titles but nope.... we get jipped
  • KingSoren
    KingSoren
    ✭✭
    Q. Will there be a Player Vote box where certain amount of people can make improvement suggestions (Reasonable ones) and have the majority of the community vote on them and when a suggestion gets the most votes, the Devs will make it happen in the Live Server? I would love to see this happen has a once a year thing or even several months (6-9)
    Edited by KingSoren on May 4, 2015 3:27AM
    Realm Leader Of Guild Medieval

(DC) Sorena Shadowbane - Imperial Nightblade (Dps)
    (DC) Valdarik Oath-Giver - Nord Templar (Tank)
    (DC) Jazz-Claws - Khajiit Warden (Healer)
    (AD) Maximus Frostbringer - Breton Sorcerer (Dps)
    (AD) Ariawyn Shadowheart - Wood Elf Nightblade (Healer)
    (AD) Shelga of Reman's Bluff - Orc Dragonknight (Tank)
    (EP) Turien T'rizon - Dark Elf Dragonknight (Dps)
    (EP) Sees-Only-Light - Argonian Templar (Healer)
  • rootimus
    rootimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are decent guild management tools even vaguely on the radar?
    Even on the internet, clear communication is important; it can be the difference between "helping your Uncle Jack off a horse" and "helping your uncle jack off a horse"; the difference between "knowing your s***" and "knowing you're s***".
    Greybeards & Gals - Civilised, laid-back, mature gamers. Beards optional. |
  • Shadesofkin
    Shadesofkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    World Bosses are interesting and I love that they provide small rewards and experience, but could we please see something like a Fighters Guild Bounty board to hunt these bosses down on a daily or weekly basis to earn a reward? It would renew the interest in the world bosses and provide another way for veteran players to earn experience and rewards.
    @shadesofkin -NA Server.
    Tier 2 Player.
    MagDK Main forever (even in the bad times)
  • StrangerFull
    StrangerFull
    ✭✭✭
    Already I asked, but I will ask again. Will there be a future opportunity to have two builds at the same time? It would be very convenient to have two builds. One - mana with stats and championship points for mana and other stamina with different stats and championship points for stamina. Switching between builds in the battle make impossible. Very handy for PvE and PvP, where there may be different versions of the battle and clothing and no need respec every time and spend gold and time.
  • SRIBES
    SRIBES
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it intended that siphoning attacks and the imperial passive can proc off caltrops? It is extremely powerful in PvP and i'm wondering if this is intended or not because it allows for insane survivability in Cyrodiil. Thanks!
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are you planning on releasing some new music? Maybe music packs for crown store?

Sadly enough, the music in ESO, at this very moment, lacks variety big time. Especially in PvP, Coldharbour and Story mode where there are supposed to be these really tense situations. It would certainly improve the atmosphere.

Hire Malukah to write some more songs.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • BardicusSpiffy
    BardicusSpiffy
    Soul Shriven
    Has it been considered to allow characters the ability to swim underwater and possibly adventure underwater in future updates?
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It is very rare that the ESO player base agrees on anything. The majority of the players that participate in trials agree that the gear rewards are horrible. Do you have any plans to address this in the future?
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

• Cherryblossom
    Cherryblossom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do you have a Developer Discussion Forum when there is no actual discussion!

There is rarely any replies, has there been any updates on there in the last 2 months....
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sooooo how's that whole console thing going for you then? Almost wrapped up?

Not that I will ever play on console but the sooner it's done then the sooner you can all get back to working on content and systems for all of your players - the PC players are feeling pretty lonely and a tad forgotten right now.

Wen (aka Santie Claws)
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's the likliness for us getting advanced character creation options for beast-races? I would love to be able to make a Ohmes-raht or Ohmes Khajiit.

Suggestions on how this can be accomplished are here: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/155307/monetization-of-character-creation-concept
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • Varicite
    Varicite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My stamblades are kinda sad that this is the new meta, tbh.

I remember when my Redguard WW NB using dual 2h was one of the weakest possible builds in the game, lol.

OH HOW THEY LAUGHED. Heck, I was even called a troll for even suggesting that a NB has better stamina sustain than a DK when DKs were considered untouchable by the other peasant classes.

But who's laughing now, hmm? Not me, because my build is now a dime a dozen. : /
    Edited by Varicite on May 6, 2015 5:22PM
  • Heromofo
    Heromofo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you two give any opinions on my thread series.

yes Heromofo we looooove your house idea and you know what we are going to have to put it in because it is that good.
    Or
    No Heromofo crawl back in your hole like a good little boy and stay there until June the 9th

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/168288/improving-on-eso-part-1-5-player-housing-guild-halls-plus-pvp-pve-options-with-a-poll/p1
  • Heromofo
    Heromofo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also with all with threads asking for it.

Will you guys ever give up and give us an auction house system be it global or zone?

Btw love the show and you guys laugh alot lol.
  • Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Question:
    Are Concealed Weapon (NB) and Whip (DK) supposed to completly ignore Dodge?
    Also what about Wrecking Blow hitting through dodge sometimes, is it supposed to happen?
    R.I.P Dawnbreaker / Auriel´s Bow
    Member of the Arena Guild and the overpowered Banana Squad.
    Nathaerizh aka Cat - Nightblade V16 - EU

- Meow -
  • dafox187
    dafox187
    ✭✭✭
    Will there ever be a follower system there have been a couple of discussion about it

don't get mad at my spelling, autocorrect doesn't cover fantasy.
    Why couldn't the Khajiit go to the party? She had to be Elsweyr.
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do you guys have any plans to address the fact that trials gear is extremely undesirable right now?
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

• Eisbrecher117
    1. Is there any plans on having the consoles on the same server as the PC? (If possible). Lots of my friends want to play on console, but I want to play PC. And could the current plan (separate servers for each of the consoles) lead to a console bias like Destiny with PS4?
    2. Is there any plans on jewellery crafting and jewellery crafting station sets?
    3. I find that there is very limited bank space due to so many different rune stones and provisioning mats, is there plans for better material storage? Maybe instead of paying for just 10 slots, you pay (x amount of gold, say 100g) for the specific material (Which stacks up to about 1000, and only that material can be stored in) but still have the normal system for non-crafting mats (Gear, Glyphs, Potions, etc)
  • Aerius_Sygale
    Aerius_Sygale
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can you announce when our PC accounts will have their PS4 account copy made, pleeease?

P.S.: Please make Werewolf Transformation and its morphs a toggle, even if it reverts to costing way more Ultimate to activate it. It just isn't an option for RPers as it stands...an extra emote or two made for it would be nice, like getting on all fours, baring its fangs and snarling in the direction faced when the emote is used. It could be /snarl
    Edited by Aerius_Sygale on May 8, 2015 9:13AM
    PS4/PS5, NA | PSN: AeriusSygale | Alliance War Rank 50 (Grand Overlord Grade 2) | CP: 2730+
  • Heromofo
    Heromofo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Is there any plans on having the consoles on the same server as the PC? (If possible). Lots of my friends want to play on console, but I want to play PC. And could the current plan (separate servers for each of the consoles) lead to a console bias like Destiny with PS4?
    2. Is there any plans on jewellery crafting and jewellery crafting station sets?
    3. I find that there is very limited bank space due to so many different rune stones and provisioning mats, is there plans for better material storage? Maybe instead of paying for just 10 slots, you pay (x amount of gold, say 100g) for the specific material (Which stacks up to about 1000, and only that material can be stored in) but still have the normal system for non-crafting mats (Gear, Glyphs, Potions, etc)

I could help a little they dont plan on having cross platform trust me it sucks lol but each platform has there own mega server.
    Edited by Heromofo on May 8, 2015 9:10AM
  • Tanis-Stormbinder
    Tanis-Stormbinder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do melee weapons provide more spell damage than staffs?
  • Ghrimn
    Ghrimn
    ✭✭✭
    1) Factions as they are in ESO don't seem to have a great importance out of Cyrodiil, so my questions are: Is Open-World PvP between factions something you plan for the future ? And will I ever be able to visit enemy territory as an enemy ? right now we can only experience enemy factions as if we were a part of said faction, If I'm an EP member I want to feel like I'm in danger when walking through AD or DC territory.

2)This is more of a request than of a question but, Dragons in TES aren't the common fire breathing beast we see in other games/movies, they use an ancient power called the Thu'um and with it are able to use many different shouts. Since Dragonknights say their powers emulate those of the dragons and since there is a lack of Frost magic in ESO compared to Fire and Shock, would it be possible to have an option that enables us to change the look and effect of some attacks the Dragonknights have (Something like you did with the destruction staves, same spell, but different look and effect) that way, frost, one of the 3 main destruction elements, would be as prominent as the other two elements and the Dragonknights would have a greater resemblance to Dragons.

Thank you, and keep up the good work !
  • Aeladiir
    Aeladiir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any plans for new music? Music packs for crown store in the future?
This discussion has been closed.