The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

So here i am thinking about my build daydreaming theory crafting when a idea just came to my mind..

ForsakenSin
ForsakenSin
✭✭✭✭✭
Since we have two piece monster helms that are unique and gives us unique stats .... What about having 2 piece unique monster weapons ? That can be obtained in the dungeons same as helmets.... yes im aware of the VMSA but these would be different as the last bonus trait would be unique to the actual boss same as monster helmets and shoulders are now.

I understand that its harder to farm the helmet you need in the right trait and then also the shoulder , however as there are many versions of different weapon type and also the traits it wouldn’t be so easy to get what you need. And by using those would open up allot of creative new builds .
Edited by ForsakenSin on March 3, 2017 12:26AM
"By many i am seen as hero...as a savior of the Tamriel i will not stop until every Daedra every evil there is in Tamriel is vanquish by my hands..
However i do this for my own purpose to gain trust of mortals to worship me and to eliminate my competition i will not bend my knee to lead your army to serve you Molag Bal , i will simply just take it from you.."--- Forsaken Sin( Magica Sorc)

Arise From Darkness Forsaken SIn
"You have been a loyal High Elf Magica Sorc
Conjure of Darkness, Master of Magic
Killer of Molag Bal and Savior of Ebonheart Pact
Until Dark Brotherhood killed you...
but now..NOW its time to Arise From Darkness once again..."

So here i am thinking about my build daydreaming theory crafting when a idea just came to my mind.. 30 votes

YES MONSTER WEAPONS UNIQUE DESIGNED AND BONUSES GIVE GIVE GIVE !!!!!
43%
SorianaTannus15AFrostWolfgreyloxlappasdarkllordForsakenSinFerrumnCutemTempahNetflixNChiillKram8ionjinks223Jaeme Diam 13 votes
"Slap across the head" STOP DAYDREAMING AND GET BACK TO WORK it will ruing the game we don't need any more items and grinding stupid RNG we are fine and it will be OP
40%
KingDasDingsirstonDamianosPeel_Ya_Cap_517mb10CloudlessbeekaladWrecking_Blow_SpamCroniccrabthisisScoManWeylandLabsStereoLiz 12 votes
well.... here my idea let me explain why
16%
DeadlyReclusetemplesusVaohKeiruNicromAvran_Sylt 5 votes
  • templesus
    templesus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So let me get this straight, you want to add more 1-2 pc proc sets into the game? Hell no
    Edited by templesus on March 3, 2017 12:28AM
    Options
  • Tannus15
    Tannus15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    More things are cool!
    This would also make 5 set + 2 set + weapons + 3 jewellery more a thing balancing out the inherent advantages of DW vs everything else.
    Options
  • ForsakenSin
    ForsakenSin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    regarding the proc not all of it has to be OP and it can be made that you cant use weapon glyph on it or to add damage to be 5k or so `

i was just thinking how good it would be to have a sword that has a 10% chance of damage to turn into this

241e0cad28b93f50a8525b445cacbff6.jpg

and it dose a AOE damage around the user , so you do flurry and then the swords transform into this and dose one AOE around the user ... yhea i know it would be cooler for two handed and then two handed would need to be as 2 piece but still

but can you imagine like sword and board that has a chance to heal the user to proc on on 20% on hits taken or add a shield around the user ? or to stun enemies ect the possibilities are endless

im just thinking of something new and exciting to bring to the game would be awesome
    "By many i am seen as hero...as a savior of the Tamriel i will not stop until every Daedra every evil there is in Tamriel is vanquish by my hands..
    However i do this for my own purpose to gain trust of mortals to worship me and to eliminate my competition i will not bend my knee to lead your army to serve you Molag Bal , i will simply just take it from you.."--- Forsaken Sin( Magica Sorc)

Options
  • The_Conquerer
    The_Conquerer
    ✭✭✭
    i feel like anything 2handed should be a 2pc when it comes to completing a 5pc set that way u dont have to sacrifice a monster set
    Options
  • ForsakenSin
    ForsakenSin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i feel like anything 2handed should be a 2pc when it comes to completing a 5pc set that way u dont have to sacrifice a monster set

I could not have agreed with you more on that note

Options
  • djdc1234
    djdc1234
    ✭✭✭
    If one wanted is it possible as a mag healing templar to have 5 sanctuary 5 spell power and troll King monster set? I tried it with 2 RESTO STAFFS one spell power and one sanctuary, but the spellpower should have shown as 6/5 but dint well the sanctuary did show 6/5
    Options
  • Avran_Sylt
    Avran_Sylt
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems cool, but what I'd really like to see are sets that augment weapon abilities. we've already got the proc sets from monster sets that increase base stats or do perform a damage proc, but what about sets that solely augment weapon abilities as well?

Such as:
    Bloodspawns Teeth - Daggers
    (1 piece bonus) Adds 250 Max health
    (2 piece bonus) Flurry and its morphs heal for %5 of damage inflcted

Nerien'eths Desciple - Lightning Staff
    (1 piece bonus) Adds 250 Max Magika - %20 chance when dealing damage with Impulse and its morphs to summon a ghost spirit to fight for you for 15 seconds. It's basic attacks deal [x] amount of damage and snares the target
    Edited by Avran_Sylt on March 3, 2017 1:57AM
    Options
  • ForsakenSin
    ForsakenSin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Avran_Sylt wrote: »
    Seems cool, but what I'd really like to see are sets that augment weapon abilities. we've already got the proc sets from monster sets that increase base stats or do perform a damage proc, but what about sets that solely augment weapon abilities as well?

Such as:

(1 piece bonus) Adds 250 Max Magika - %20 chance when dealing damage with Impulse and its morphs to summon a ghost spirit to fight for you for 15 seconds. It's basic attacks deal [x] amount of damage and snares the target

Now that is a good idea !

Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Unique weapons should continue the masters/maelstrom series, be relatively scarce, etc.

I'd welcome that series' continuation, though.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options
  • Jimbullbee85
    Jimbullbee85
    ✭✭✭✭
    What about two handed weapons? Can't just have them as a 2 piece. Would make them easier to farm unless they had a lower drop rate.
    Edited by Jimbullbee85 on March 3, 2017 3:13AM
    Jimbullbee, Templar healer battlemage
    Options
  • ForsakenSin
    ForsakenSin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about two handed weapons? Can't just have them as a 2 piece. Would make them easier to farm unless they had a lower drop rate.

i was thinking about and your right they would have a lower drop rate

Options
  • AFrostWolf
    AFrostWolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Avran_Sylt wrote: »

Such as:

Yes! A Monster Weapon set consisting of 1 or 2 items that will boost Weapon abilities. Maybe give them a cool effect/proc/buff would be interesting.
    Options
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I recall unique weapon sets being a thing in the past, utilizing the weapon models of unique items in the TES series during the early stages of the game. They were removed and replaced though :disappointed:
    Edited by Vaoh on March 3, 2017 5:39AM
    Options
  • Avran_Sylt
    Avran_Sylt
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Continuing with the theoretical weapon sets, cause I'm bored:

Bloodspawns Teeth - Daggers (Spindleclutch II)

Nerien'eths Desciple - Frost Staff
    (1 piece bonus) Adds 250 Max Magika - %20 chance when dealing damage with Impulse and its morphs to summon a ghost spirit to fight for you for 15 seconds. It's basic attacks deal [x] amount of frost damage and snares the target

Leafseethers Sweep - Two Handed Axe (Elden Hollow I)
    (1 piece bonus) Adds 1260 Physical resistance - Cleave and its morphs pulls enemies towards you when hit. 2 second cooldown

Hive Lords Rage - Mace and Shield (Darkshade Caverns II)
    (1 piece bonus) Adds 250 Stamina
    (2 peice bonus) While Shield Wall and its morphs are active, deal [x] damage per second in a 5m radius

Death's Charge - Sword and Shield (Vault of madness)
    (1 piece bonus) Adds 250 Health
    (2 piece bonus) Shield Charge and its morphs deal [x] more damage

Teethmashers Kneecappers - Maces (Direfrost Keep)
    (2 piece bonus) Whirlwind and its morphs have a %20 chance to snare enemies hit

Leviathans Femur - Inferno Staff (Crypt of Hearts I)
    (1 piece bonus) Adds 250 Stamina - When you roll dodge, create a wall of fire over the area you cover (probably something like a 10m long 1m wide AoE DoT), dealing [x] flame damage per second for 5 seconds.

Erthas Summoning Circle - Bow (City of Ash)
    (1 piece bonus) Adds 250 Magicka - When you deal damage with volley or its morphs you have a %10 chance to summon a Flame Atronauch for 15 seconds that deals [x] flame damage per attack and inflicts burning

Bloodbirthers frenzy - Swords (Fungal Grotto I)
    (2 piece bonus) Each direct damage hit from Twin slashes or its morphs deals [x] shock damage

Lord Wardens Splintered Staff - Restoration Staff (Imperial City Prison)
    (1 piece bonus) adds 1260 Spell resistance - Steadfast Ward has a %10 chance to summon a ranged shade for 15 seconds when cast. the shades attacks deal [x] magic damage. This chance is increased to %100 when cast on an ally below 60% health.

Kinlords Spite - Two Handed Sword (Banished Cells II)
    (1 piece bonus) Adds 4% healing taken- when you Critically hit with Uppercut or its morphs, spawn a Feast Orb nearby. Collecting this orb restores [x] health and [y] stamina. 10 second cooldown.

Ka-Nesh's Leeching Root - Restoration staff (Ruins of Mazzatun)
    (1 piece bonus ) Adds 4% healing done - When you cast Panacea or it's morphs, summon a siphoning totem near you that drains [x] physical damage from enemies in a 5m radius, heals you for %20 of the damage delt.

Molag Kenas Force - Lightning Staff (White Gold Tower)
    (1 piece bonus) Adds 64 Spell Damage - Elemental Storm and its morphs knocks enemies down for 2 seconds (this may be too OP)

Dark Siphon - Axe and shield (Elden Hollow II)
    (1 piece bonus) increase health recovery by 60
    (2 piece bonus) critically striking an enemy with a shield bash restores [x] magicka and [x] stamina, can only occur once every 10 seconds.

Atarus's Breath - Bow (Blackheart Haven)
    (1 piece bonus) Increase weapon damage by 64 - Arrow Spray and its morphs deal an additional [x] poison damage

Uulgarg's Momentum - Two Handed Axe (Wayrest Sewers II)
    (1 piece bonus) Cleave is no longer a conal attack, instead decreasing the radius to 5m in a circle.

Foulhides Fangs - Swords (Selene's Web)
    (2 piece bonus) enemies effected by the initial application of lacerate or its morphs are feared for 2 seconds. (or could workaround by casting a version of the NB fear initially)

Ganaktons Ward - Sword and Shield (Arx Corinium)
    (1 piece bonus) Adds 1260 Spell Resistance
    (2 piece bonus) Power Bash and its morphs deal [x] Shock damage in a 3m radius. 7 second cooldown

The Hive Lords Fist - Warhammer (Darkshade Caverns I)
    (1 piece bonus) Adds 250 stamina - Reverse Slash and its morphs deal an additional %30 damage to nearby targets.

Angata's Staff - Inferno Staff (Banished Cells I)
    (1 piece bonus) Adds 250 Magicka - When you deal damage with wall of elements or its morphs, you have a %10 chance to summon a clannfear for 15 seconds. The clannfears attacks deal [x] physical damage.

Allene's Daggers - Dagger (Wayrest Sewers I)
    (2 piece bonus) when below 25% health, gain %100 chance to dodge the next attack. 10 second cooldown

Mephala's Hand - mace and shield (Fungal Grotto II)
    (2 piece bonus) Light and heavy attacks have a %15 chance to summon a black widow spider, whose attacks deal [x] poison damage.

Whirlwind Charge- Two Handed Axe (Tempest Island)
    (1 piece bonus) Adds 250 Magicka - Critical charge and its morphs now knock down enemies. No longer guaranteed Crit.

Butcher - Axes (Spindleclutch I)
    (1 piece bonus) adds 250 Stamina
    (2 piece bonus) With Blade cloak active killing an enemy restores [x] health

Gargoyles Gaze - Sword and Shield (Volenfell)
    (1 piece bonus) adds %1 damage blocked
    (2 piece bonus) Puncture and its morphs now petrify enemies for 10 seconds, dealing damage breaks petrification.

Frigid Touch - Frost Staff (Blessed Crucible)
    (1 piece bonus) Adds 250 Magicka
    (2 piece bonus) Critically striking an enemy with Destructive Touch or its morphs spawns a frigid banekin at your location. This banekin runs to an enemy and then explodes in a 4m radius, dealing [x] frost damage

For city of ash, can't think of a thematic way to link an ability with a boss.

Shadows Embrace - Daggers (Cradle of Shadows)
    (1 piece bonus) 1260 Physical Penetration
    (2 piece bonus) Hidden blade and its morphs deal an additional [x] damage when attacking from stealth.
    Edited by Avran_Sylt on March 3, 2017 11:42AM
    Options
  • KeiruNicrom
    KeiruNicrom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like this.....as a vet trial thing. Don't need another reason to do Vet Dungeons anymore IMO. More reason to do trials? I'll take those. Plus weapons based on the Warrior, Mage, Serpent and Rakkat would be awesome

And/or Deadric prince weapons
    Edited by KeiruNicrom on March 3, 2017 6:03AM
    Options